The Light Born in Pure Darkne...

Autorstwa marvelouslestrange

"You think I wanted this!?" I spit at him, "I didn't want any part of this. Yet I was dragged into it anyway... Więcej

Characters & Authors Note
Prologue
Chapter 1 | The Inevitable
Chapter 2 | Going Mad?
Chapter 3 | A Spare Tower
Chapter 4 | Trixie
Chapter 5 | There Are Gays Here
Chapter 6 | I Needed This Too
Chapter 8 | Just Drop It
Chapter 9 | Maurauders & Friends
Chapter 10 | Alone With My Thoughts
Chapter 11 | You Are Mistaken
Chapter 12 | For My Father, Right?
Chapter 13 | Emotional Paralysis
Chapter 14 | Try Me
Chapter 15 | Let Me Help You
Chapter 16 | Angel
Chapter 17 | Birthday Mess

Chapter 7 | Mudblood?

64 7 12
Autorstwa marvelouslestrange

-Not Edited Fully-

Hey whores, drink some damn water and eat some food <3

Adrain Pucey is in 6th year just like Solara. Anyways don't be a boring reader, comment and shi

chapter song aesthetic:
Mr. Rager ~ Kid Cudi

Solara Steward

School starts tomorrow which means everyone is arriving today. I'm supposed to go to DumDum's to get sorted even though we both know it has to give me Slytherin, considering i'm the heir of the whole damn house. That also means I have to sleep in a dorm. With people.

"Laz I don't want to be left alone in this tower" Trixie slithers up my bed onto my chest. "I know but I'll come visit you all the time, I'm not even sure I'll be staying in the dorms much" I tell her as I trace her scales. "Just don't forget about me" she states rather dramatically, "You can always call for me if you need something or you want to come with me, ok?" I tell her. "Alright, now get your ass up and go get sorted you lazy whore" she switches her mood, "fucking christ alright" I give in slipping her off of my chest so I can stand up.

I walk to the closet and pull out a very Slytherin inspired outfit. I put on a black knitted cut off sweater over a white button up blouse, a green and black mini skirt with a slit, black leather booties, and a black snake that wraps up around my leg, because snakes are my only personality trait.

After finishing some light makeup I stand up, "Trix are you wanting to go with me?" I call out from the closet while zipping up my boots. "Yes! First day!!" she screeches. I chuckle at how excited she always gets for first days. "Alright come here so I can spell you" I walk out of the closet and grab my wand.

Once spelled, we descend my stairs and head to DumDum's office. "DumDum let's get this show on the road!" I call out walking up the stairs to his office. When I walk in I realize the Harry kid is in here as well. "Oh, am I interrupting?" I ask DumDum. "Not at all, Harry was just leaving" he tells me.

"Right of course, thank you Sir." Harry says to DumDum, he looks at me and my arm starts burning again. I try not to show that I'm in any pain while he leaves. "Alright, let's get you sorted before the Great Feast." he starts over to his secret cabinet of magical artifacts. I forgot to mention I've been in bed with Trixie all day so it's now evening. Whoops?

He reaches in for the sorting hat and pulling it out. I sit down by his desk while he starts walking over to me, sorting hat in hand. "You're gonna get Gryffindor" Trixie laughs "Oh shut up" I laugh out. "Is Trixie here?" DumDum asks me, "Yeah" I nod at him.

He pulls the sorting hat up and placed it over my head. Before he could place the hat on top of me it speaks, "Slytherin!" it shouts enthusiastically. "Well that was quick" I state.

So the Great Feast is about to start and I'm standing off in the wings waiting for DumDum to introduce me as the transfer student. I tried to tell him to not make it a huge thing but he said "We have to introduce transfers or else the students will be confused on who you are. People need to know you exist Solara" I told him that I have to be known as Steward and no one can know who I really am. He's assured me no one will find out, I just can't help the sinking feeling that it's only a matter of time.

"Now before the food is served, I would like to introduce our transfer student from the Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in America" he booms into the great hall, oh shit I must've been in thought longer than I thought. I walk out and stand next to DumDum. The hall is suddenly filled with whispers before DumDum shouts for everyone to be quiet. "So demanding" Trix whispers into my ear. I stifle a laugh at her sly comment.

"This is Solara Steward. I've already taken the liberty of sorting her into her house. The hat has sorted her into Slytherin!" he shouts out as the entire table of Slytherin breaks out into cheers. I walk over to the Slytherin table when I notice Goyle, my Summer Squad friend. He scoots over giving me a place to sit as I walk towards him.

I take a seat as he gives me a hug welcoming me into his house. He introduces me to the girl next to me as Pansy Parkinson as she waves sweetly at me. "She's so pretty. Too bad you got a girl" Trix says to me about Pansy.

"This is Crabbe" he points to the boy sat next to him, "That's Blaise Zabini" he nods to the boy sat in front of him. The boy I now know to be Blaise gives me a warm smile.

"This is Adrian Pucey, the best chaser on the Quidditch team" he points to the boy in front of Pansy. Adrian smiles and winks at me. He's hot. "Oh he's hot" Trixie butts in as I flick her tail, "Ouch! Meanie. You were thinking the same thing" she pouts at me. Lies. "And the idiot sat in front of you with the staring problem is Draco Malfoy" he glares at him.

Malfoy. That sounds familiar. Why does that sound familiar. "Squad, this is Solara, my Summer friend" Goyle tells the group while placing his arms around my shoulders smiling like an idiot. I laugh at his boyish grin, "Nice to meet you all" I tell them.

Suddenly food appears in front of everyone and we all start digging in. "So Solara, why'd you transfer here?" Crabbe asks out of the blue, "Oh um, just some family stuff." I get out as convincingly as possible. "What kind of family stuff?" he asks me. "Bloody hell, leave the poor girl alone. She obviously doesn't want to talk about her family" Adrian cuts him off, "Did you play Quidditch in America Solara?" he redirects the conversation.

"Yeah actually, I was the seeker for my house" I tell him with a smile. "You should try out this year" He tells me, "I'm the captain this year, I think you'd fit in great" he adds.

"I'm not so sure about that. Look at her. Besides, I'm trying out for seeker again. There's no way she'll get the spot over me" Draco states smugly.

"I'm sorry, do we have a problem In not aware of?" I ask him.

"Yeah actually, don't think you can just slither your way into my group without my permission. You're probably just some filthy little mudblood" he spits at me. "Oh I'm gonna kill him" Trixie starts before I sneakily grab her tail. Mudblood? Oh god that's funny. If only he knew.

"You're funny" I say between my laughs, "I can do whatever I want. I don't need anybody's permission." I spit back at him through gritted teeth. I turn my attention back to Adrian, "I think I will be trying out for that seeker position" he looks between me and draco before saying "This is gonna be an interesting year".

A/N

Word count: 1226

We finally met DRACOOO!! We just hate to love him. He's just so😩 also Adrian🤌🏻🤌🏻 Anyways, vote babes

Book Playlist: @/starlight_beauty_19

Ellie <33

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

40.2K 611 57
I WILL MAYBE EDIT IT WHEN I GOT MY OTHER BOOKS OUT!!! A girl was locked up her whole life. She didn't get to live the live she wanted. She had to go...
855 19 12
"Help me my daughter. Help your father survive." My father's distorted form in the air spoke to me. "NO!" Thirteen year old me shrieked at the cloud...
1K 58 12
"It's very confusing being your friend..." Mattheo said embarrassed. "So, instead of doing something foolish I did this... " "What do you mean, 'so...
20.1K 484 26
-------------------------------------------- His breathing was even as he whispered to her, "Run. Get away from me. Run before I break you too. Pleas...