From Villains... To A Nightma...

By Freakskullz98

[Evil Grim Reaper x My Hero Academia] Heroes and Villains... They exist alright... But... There are those wh... More

Prologue.
Chapter 1: What Walks Among The Villians? A New Terror Has Come.
Chapter 2: The Young Are Always Interesting.
Chapter 3: The Unexpected Chain Of Events.
Chapter 4: An... Unexpeted Way Of Meeting Your Favorite.
Chapter 5: The Symbol Of Peace!
Chapter 6: Back Into The Shadows Where The Teeth Hungers.
Chapter 7: Come Across The Same Small Face.
Chapter 8: ~Mr. All Might And Me~
Chapter 9: And So... The Excitement Rises.
Chapter 10: A Horror Waits For A Scare.
Chapter 11: Destruction In USJ... By The Hands Of A Corpse.
Chapter 13: The Symbol Of Peace... But No Smile On Sight.
Chapter 14: A Death Wish Come True.
Chapter 15: Death By Firing Squad...
Chapter 16: Let The Young Go Wild. They'll Learn To Fear.
Chapter 17: Fear... Hatred... And The Unknown...
Chapter 18: One Last Dance With The Symbol Of Peace.
Chapter 19: Plus Ultra... And Beyond Thy Grave~
Chapter 20: Laughter In The Face Of The Innocent.
Chapter 21: The Numbers Are Falling But Soon Rises~
Chapter 22: A Symbol... No Longer Here...
Chapter 23: A Victory For The Villian... For Now...

Chapter 12: Bleed For The Symbol Of Peace.

777 37 3
By Freakskullz98

This had been the journey so far...

With the Pro Heroes injured and fighting for their life, the Corpse smiles. His work is soon to come to an end... But he lusts for more blood to lure the Symbol of Peace.

-Crow Father.

(y/n): So they're on their way? Marvelous~

The Hero named Eraser Head opened his eyes, seeing your feet moving towards him before he raised his head slowly... Seeing you look down on him...

Eraser Head's Mind: So this is the guy...? Just how dangerous is-

Before he could finish his thoughts, you stomped your foot on his broken arm... Pain erupts through his arm as he lets out a scream.

(y/n): Tell me, how many do you think they'll be to save you? Two? Three? Ohohoho I hope it's enough to lure that All Might guy so I can get this job out of the way and head home~

You raised your foot before grabbing the Hero by the head and lifted him up to eye level.

(y/n): You must forgive me though. What I'm doing is what's best of your realm. I'll be sure your names and effort won't go unnoticed.

Eraser Head: ... What... Are you talking about...?

You softly smiled before reeling back your head and headbutted the Hero back into the ground. As Eraser Head laid down, you lifted a hand and aim right towards him... Red electricity courses around your hand as you stared blankly at him...

...

...

...

(y/n): Hmm?

However... The red electricity soon vanished as you stared at your hand confused... Before seeing Eraser Head's eye glow red.

(y/n): Oh right... Forgot about that... Hmmph.

You aimed at him regardless before you blasted an invisible force onto him... Creating a small crater under him as Eraser Head grunted in pain...

(y/n): Amazing... Would have been nice to meet you in a more friendly terms. But I'm only doing my job.

???: Mr. Aizawa...

You hummed before hearing a voice from the side... Turning your head you see the large pool again... Now your suspicious that someone is watching and waiting... You stared at that direction as Shigaraki asked.

Shigaraki: Master?

(y/n): Hmm... Kuro?

The warping villain appeared beside you and asked.

Kurogiri: Yes?

(y/n): The pool... We got audiences... Lets bring them over to the front row seats~

Kurogiri: As you wish.

Kurogiri bowed before he immediately warps towards the pool before you see a few splashes as if someone was attempting to get away... But Kurogiri's quirk was fast enough to catch them before a portal opened besides Eraser Head's unconscious body and the Nomu.

(y/n): Lets see who's our audiences are.

[Timeskip with blood on (y/n)'s hands... Only for it to be tomato sauce as he was devouring pizzas after pizzas.]

"At first we really didn't know what we were up against... But after seeing him again... I knew we were in much more trouble... Nobody knows what he's capable of..."

...

...

...

"Not even me..."

A splash was heard before three figures were dropped on solid ground... One of them was young Midoryia... After he hit the ground... He opens his eyes before seeing his classmate Tsu and Mineta... The three weren't injured as the three opened their eyes...

???: Oh hell... Izuku?

Izuku immediately recognized the voice before he slowly turns his head... And before his eyes, he spotted you, standing beside an unconscious Eraser Head as you looked at Izuku. Surprised to see him as you spoke.

(y/n): Huh... Honestly didn't think I'd see you again... I didn't even expect to see you in UA either.

There was awkward silence for a moment before you turn towards Tsu and Mineta, Izuku's classmate as you began.

(y/n): Kill these two, and leave the boy alive.

Izuku: TSU RUN!!!

Izuki shouted at you heard the girl go "Ribbit", she attempts to leap away... But you grabbed her by the hair and slammed her into the ground, head first. As for Mineta... Well he was too scared to move.

(y/n): Here Shigaraki... Your easy target.

You grabbed Tsu by the back of her throat and lifted her up and presented her to Shigaraki as he raised a hand.

Shigaraki: Lets make it hurt~

As Shigaraki slowly plants his hands on Tsu's face, Izuku wanted to save his classmate from your grasp...

...

...

...

But he was too frightened...

...

...

...

(y/n): What's the matter?

Shigaraki: It's Eraser Head... Being cool as always.

(y/n): Hmm?

Confused, you turn towards Eraser Head... Using his quirk to stop Shigaraki's quirk... You hummed and nodded.

(y/n): Even with inches away from death, that's impressive.

Izuku's Mind: Crap crap crap crap!

Izuku immediately rises up and leaps towards Shigararki... Reeling back his fist, he shouted.

Izuku: HEY!!! LET GO OF HER!!! SMMMMAAAAAAASHHHH!!!!

As Izuku threw a punch at Shigaraki, a powerful wind burst from his hands, knocking and destroying everything that was in front of him, from villains being thrown in the air to seeing the pool losing half water...

Soon Izuku opened his eyes... And to his surprise, his arm wasn't broken...

Izuku's Mind: It didn't break? Did I finally landed a punch with breaking my arm?!

As Izuku was joyful of seeing his arm unharmed... He wasn't ready to see the result of his action... His fist was right on your face... Not a scratch... Not even your head was tilted from the side...

Izuku: W-What...

(y/n): Interesting... I knew something was special about you.

You dropped Tsu to the ground before grabbing Izuku by the throat and lifted him up and close...

(y/n): Tell me... You still brave enough to fight?

As you asked, Izuku's eyes shakes in fear... Believing that he will day today... But an explosion was heard from the entrance...

(y/n): Hmm? Now what?

As you turn your head towards the entrance... You see a large figure standing there... You slowly smiled before a voice was heard...

???: You don't need to be afraid anymore...

All Might: Cause I am here!

And so everything fades to black as the title "My Hero Academia" appeared as silence fills the air.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

590 14 18
Meeting your idols is always a disappointment. Understanding that the people we look up to the most don't wish for our happiness, chose to turn a bli...
121K 5.1K 25
What would happen if a certain kid got attacked by a sludge villain and no one came to safe him? Well, that is what happened to Izuku Midoriya. Howev...
70.7K 2.2K 35
Izuku was known to be an only child who was born with no quirk. Despite this set back he still aimed to be a hero, but no one believed in him. No one...
57.3K 1.1K 30
𝐘/𝐍 𝐋/𝐍, 𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 a world where 80% of the human population possesses a super human ability called a 'quirk'. Y/N was specia...