DEVIL'S DAUGHTER, the vampire...

De voidfaye

ΰΌ‰β€§β‚ŠΛš. π’…π’†π’—π’Šπ’'𝒔 π’…π’‚π’–π’ˆπ’‰π’•π’†π’“ no use in fighting ... Mai multe

DEVIL'S DAUGHTER
GRAPHICS GALLERY
ACT I , RETURN OF DEATH
001 , it all starts with death
002 , mr. self-righteous
003 , first ( non-death ) accident
004 , hot older brothers
005 , disastrous dinner
006 , dead teacher
007 , founders party
008 , uncovered secrets

000 , prologue

5.7K 180 7
De voidfaye

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

DEVIL'S DAUGHTER , voidfaye
000. the accident

GATHERED near the edge of the woods of the small town of Mystic Falls was a big crowd of teenagers, celebrating the end of their school year. Music was blasting loudly through the forest as scents of alcohol and smoke floated through the air. At the very edge of the party stood a 5 ft 4, dirty blonde haired girl, who was holding a cup of spiked punch. She had a small smirk on face as her blue eyes glazed over ever so slightly. "Just half an hour more, Ria, and they'll be gone from this world," she muttered quietly to herself as she took a sip of her drink.

     "My, my. Talking to yourself again, Aster?" A voice teased before a beautiful brunette came into view. "The teenagers are going to think you're insane."

     Asteria rolled her eyes at the comment, before responding, "Let them think what they want, Dezzy. I don't give a damn about what they think. Besides," she pauses and lifts her drink into the air, "I've been drinking. Let them think I'm drunk."

     Destiny threw her head back as she laughed, drawing lustful stares from many people. "If you say so," Destiny smirked, grabbing the cup out of Asteria's hand and taking a sip herself. "Are you ready for the night to end?" She questioned while pulling Asteria back into the crowd.

     Asteria grinned with a smile full of malice and nodded, "A hundred percent ready."

     "Good," Destiny spoke, a dark smile rising on her face, "Because I see a dark haired blood sucker speaking to your precious sister."

     Asteria rose an eyebrow in surprise. "Oh? And is that where you're dragging me to now?" She questioned, even though they both knew the answer to that.

     "Precisely," Destiny nodded, pushing Asteria out of the crowd, allowing her to see her sister standing by herself, looking to be in a daze, in the middle of the road.

     Before either girls could say another word, the sound of a car approaching was heard. "I guess this is my queue," Asteria muttered, a scowl starting to form on her face. As she took a step forward, a hand grabbed her wrist, stopping her from leaving. Turning around slightly, she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "Dezzy?"

     The brunette in question nervously bit her lips as her forest green eyes darted to the arriving car before landing back on Asteria. "You'll make it out of this safe and sound, right?" She questioned worriedly. The fear of losing her best friend engulfed her very being.

     Smiling reassuringly, Asteria promised, "I won't even get a scratch." Before she could utter another word, a voice bellowed out, "ASTERIA! Get in the car, now!"

     Sighing in annoyance, Asteria rolled her eyes and pulled Destiny into a hug, whispering, "Visit me in the hospital, won't you?" Pulling back, she gave Destiny a rare, soft smile, "I'll be okay."

     Asteria turned and walked towards the car, trying her best to keep her excitement from showing. She climbed into the car seat and saw her twin sister sitting solemnly. She withheld her eyeroll as she thought, "What a fake bitch." Leaning back into her seat, she crossed her arms and looked up, accidentally making eye contact with her father.

     Grayson stared at her through the rear mirror with cold eyes. "We will be having a long talk when we get home," he stated firmly, fury burning through his veins as he held eye contact, daring her to challenge him.

     Asteria scoffed softly, choosing to ignore her father as she stared out the window.

     That's if you make it home, asshole.

     "I'm speaking to you, Asteria," Grayson snapped, furious at his daughter for ignoring him.

     Smiling sweetly, Asteria replied, "Of course, father. I can't wait to have that talk with you."

     Grayson gripped the wheel tightly at her sarcastic tone. "Why you insolent-"

     "Dad," Elena whined, cutting into the conversation. "Don't be upset with Ria. It's my fault," she whispered, guiltily looking at her fingers. "I asked her to come with me even though she didn't want to."

     Releasing a sigh, Grayson turned his head around and gave his daughter a soft smile, "Elena, sweetheart, it isn't your fault." He carefully reached over and lifted her head up. "I should've disciplined her much earlier instead of allowing her rebellious behavior to continue." Elena released a small, but triumph smile, before quickly turning it into a frown. She opened her mouth in an attempt to talk, but was cut off by our mother.

     "Grayson," Miranda called out worriedly. Her moss green eyes darted from the road to Grayson and back.

     "Give me one moment, Miranda," Grayson groaned, annoyed at being interrupted, "I'm talking to Elena." Still holding her chin up, Grayson continued, "You did nothing wrong, sweetheart, and once we get home, we'll explain to Jenna and start family-"

     "GRAYSON!" Miranda shouted in fear as she lurched forward, attempting to grab onto the wheel.

     Grayson's head snapped forward as his eyes widened in horror. He quickly pushed Miranda away, not realizing the way her head thumped the glass window, and gripped the wheel tightly, trying his very best to stop the car and turn it in the other direction. To almost everyone's horror, but one, it didn't work and the car hit the railing of the bridge before crashing into river. Elena shrieked in horror whilst Miranda gasped in fear, tears building up in her eyes. The only person who didn't have a single reaction to this was the sole blonde of the family.

     As the car began submerging into the water, Grayson and Miranda began banging on the doors, trying their hardest to get it open. When they realized they were getting no where, they stopped trying and turned around to the best of their abilities in order to face their daughters. Grayson immediately grabbed Elena's hands into his own, in an attempt to comfort her. You're going to be okay, he mouthed, squeezing her hands softly.

     Although it felt like hours had past, when in reality it was probably only a few seconds, a dark figure appeared, swimming towards the sunken car. When the figure reached the car, they looked at the occupants in concern, unsure of who to save first. Grayson immediately pointed to Elena, practically begging the unknown person to save her. Nodding their head, the figure tugged the door a few times before cracking it open. They moved closer towards Elena, whose doe eyes were still widened in fear. Opening her seatbelt, the figure grabbed Elena and pulled her into his embrace. Elena turned her head back and stared at us, her chestnut brown eyes slowly fluttering shut. Right before they shut, Grayson mouthed an I love you and watched as her figure faded away, before turning to Asteria.

     Grayson's eyes widened in shock at seeing Asteria's serene behavior, before narrowing into slits. "You are a monster," Grayson gurgled out, losing oxygen at a dramatically fast rate. He felt a weak hand grasping onto him and knew it was Miranda, but disregarded her presence.

     "No, father, you are," Asteria calmly replied, before unbuckling her seat belt and swimming to the open door. Giving him one last dismissing glance, she whispered, "I hope you enjoy hell, father. I can imagine your screams already."

     Before Grayson could say anything else, Miranda cut in, using the last of her energy and muttered, "I'm sorry, Asteria, for everything." Asteria sharply looked at Miranda, whose moss green eyes stared intently at her, for the first time in forever. "You might not believe me, but I love you. Be happy, daughter of mine." Miranda smiled gently as she took her last breathe, her green eyes dimming into nothing.

     Asteria was frozen. She didn't know what to say. She didn't know what to think. But there was no time for that. Not now. The unknown figure appeared once more and gently grasped her arms, pulling her closer to the surface, but she never looked at them. Asteria kept her eyes locked on Grayson and watched as he took his last breathe, ending his life. That was when she allowed her eyes to close and she released her breathe.

     Nothing would be the same after this.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞: so... how do you guys feel about this?

i know it might be a little weird that asteria is so calm, but remember that she lived a life full of pain, sorrow, and death in her last life as the girl who lived so she isn't too fazed by these things. she's also lived with this family for the past 17 years and knows and strongly dislikes them.

also, can i just say, i already adore asteria and destiny's friendship and i cannot wait to continue writing their banter but to also show just how deep their bond runs.

i'm so sorry for how long it's taken me to get this out. i'm literally like the slowest person when it comes to these things and i swear inspiration comes to me at the weirdest times. but i hope you guys liked this chapter! xoxo~

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

21.5K 895 8
ΙͺΙ΄ ᴑʜΙͺα΄„Κœ ᴋᴀᴍᴀʀΙͺ α΄€Κ€Ιͺᴇɴ ꜱɴᴏᴑ Κœα΄€α΄… ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ Ιͺɴᴛᴏ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴛᴏᴑɴ ᴏꜰ α΄Κκœ±α΄›Ιͺα΄„ κœ°α΄€ΚŸΚŸκœ± ᴏʀ ΙͺΙ΄ ᴑʜΙͺα΄„Κœ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ α΄‘α΄€κœ± κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ κœ±α΄›Κ€α΄œα΄„α΄‹ ʙʏ Κœα΄‡Κ€ α΄˜α΄‡Κ€κœ±α΄Ι΄α΄€ΚŸΙͺᴛʏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ α΄›Κœα΄€Ι΄ Κœα΄‡Κ€ Κ™α΄‡α΄€α΄œα΄›Κ !DIS...
49.8K 2K 13
stefan salvatore x male oc x kol mikaelson (eventual poly) extended summary inside! i do not own the vampire diaries, all credit to the creator of th...
160K 4.9K 27
𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘯π˜₯ 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘡 𝘧𝘳π˜ͺ𝘦𝘯π˜₯𝘴 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 ...𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—Œπ—Žπ—‰π–Ύπ—‹π—‡π–Ίπ—π—Žπ—‹π–Ίπ—… π—‹π–Ύπ—Œπ—‚π–½...
65.9K 1.6K 67
Book 1 of 2 of the Lockwood series Kol Mikaelson x OC Season 2 - 4 (The Vampire Diaries) ©️ derekhalekolmlover