Saved By Him

By EliteImagineLife

Isabella Rose, a fearless girl always on the run. At first she ran away from her toxic home to start a new li... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
I'm back!
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 20

38.3K 931 536
By EliteImagineLife

Valentino Moretti

I place her down on the floor and not a second later she runs into the bathroom.

I sigh before following her, holding her hair back as she continues to throw up in the toilet.

"I guess my plan worked" I whisper.

I don't leave until she stops after a few minutes, as I slowly rub her back.

"What do you mean plan? You purposely threw me over your shoulder to make me vomit?" She asks leaning back and breathing heavily.

"How else were you going to get rid of that alcohol inside you" I mumble, helping her stand.

She looks up at me in an accusing way.

"Right well freshen up I'll be outside" I say.

I hesitantly let go of her before I walk out, debating whether I should leave or not.

She was still quite drunk, but she's in her room now so she should be okay on her own.

"Cause you're the reason I believe in fate, you're my paradiseeee! And I'll do anything to be your love or be your sacrificeeee!"

I softly chuckle as I hear her sing. God she's a terrible singer.

Although she is quite the wild one when she's drunk. Less alert and more free.

I slightly frown as I realise how hard it must have been for her to constantly stay on guard. That too alone.

I can't even imagine what torture she went through when she was stuck in Russia.

"Cause I love you for infinity mm, mm, mm.I love you for infinity mm, mm, mm" she hums as she brushes her teeth.

I take a seat on the bed, taking my phone out and checking my messages.
I reply to Vincent, who was arranging some of the necessary things which needed to be done for tomorrow.

I just hope everything goes to plan.

I hear the bathroom door lock, and then the sound of the shower.

She seems okay now, perhaps I should leave.

As I get up and open the door to leave, I hear a thud come from the bathroom.

I still as I stop hearing her sing, only the sound of the shower being heard.

"Principessa?" I call as I close the door and walk towards the bathroom door.

"Bella?" I call again whilst knocking, although still no response.

"Open the door" I say, gripping my neck with stress .

No response.

"I'm not playing around Isabella, this better not be a prank. Open the damn door"

Still no response.

"I will fucking break this door and come inside, naked or not. And I'm not kidding!" I yell.

I'm about to barge my shoulder into the door when I finally hear her voice, "I'm fine!".

"Fucking hell woman, you scared me" I sigh relieved.

I hear the shower turn off, and that's when I hear her wincing.

"I scared you? Damn I feel powerful" She chuckles, but I notice some pain in her voice.

"Yeah, scared for my plans. Now why are you wincing? What was that thud?" I ask placing my ear on the door to hear better.

"I slipped, hurt my ankle" she replies with a laugh. She finds it funny?

"Of course you did. So clumsy" I mutter.

"Hey it's not my fault" she whines.

"Open the door"

"I can't"

"Why not?"

"I can't get up"

I groan massaging my forehead. All I wanted was a good night. Now here I am trapped with a stupid girl.

"Excuse me! First of all, no one told you to escort me here and stay. You did that on your own will. Second off, you can leave and go fuck that blonde girl. I will be fine here and the pain should wear off in some hours" she utters before she starts singing. I guess I voiced my thoughts.

"God knows how long you'll be stuck in there you foolish ragazza" (girl)

"Well it's not like that's any of your concern" she argues.

Fuck I can't just leave her in there. Although I kind of want to just so it sorts out her bratty mouth.

Right, just get her out of there, put her in bed and then leave. Simple.

I grab a towel before barging my shoulder blade into the door and with one harsh shove it swings open.

"I'M FUCKING NAKED YOU PERVERT!" She screams.

"Really? I thought you were suppose to take showers with your clothes on" I mutter as I enter with my hand covering my eyes.

"I'm serious what are you doing?" She quickly asks and I could sense some panic in her tone.

It only angers me knowing the stuff Alexander put her through. But does she really think I'm capable of doing that to her?

For some reason I felt my heart slightly sink at that.

"Calm down principessa. I'm not going to do anything" I say keeping my back to the shower.

I take a step backwards, holding the towel behind me and I feel her take hold of it.

"Now I know you have a towel around you, but still I won't open my eyes and turn around unless your comfortable with that" I ask not wanting her to freak out.

She hesitates before replying, "You can turn around now"

"Are you sure?" I repeat.

"Yeah I am" she answers and I slowly turn around lowering my hand from my face.

My eyes find her on the floor of the shower, a towel wrapped around her golden, smooth skin. I found myself captivated by her striking eyes, the green in them hypnotizing me.

I quickly looked away as I felt a desire igniting within me, dabbing my lips with my tongue.

"Now what, daddy?" She asks staring up at me with a raised eye brow, and I feel myself choke on my own breath.

She giggles as I recover from my coughing fit, "I thought that's what you asked me to call you".

"That's not what I said- " I begin.

"But it's what you meant, right?" She laughs.

"How much have you had to drink?" I mutter under my breath.

I take a step forward, properly taking a look at her red ankle.

"You really are stupid" I say shaking my head.

"No need to act concerned. I will still be able to continue with the plan tomorrow" she says rolling her eyes.

"Good" I respond. Even though that's not what I was thinking about, but she didn't need to know that.

I hold out my hand for her to take, but she just stares at it blankly with a confused expression as if not knowing what to do.

"Don't tell me being drunk has made you completely dumb. I mean I bet that's how you slipped, you probably forgot you had legs" I mutter rolling my eyes.

"You're funny. A proper funny giant" she giggles before placing her hand in mine.

Not a second later I release her hand, making her land back on the shower floor with a thud. She had barely got up but I could tell she was pissed.

"What the fuck" She whines looking up at me with anger.

I smirk, trying not to laugh.

"Why would you do that you nasty giant!"

"You said I was funny, so I was just proving your point" I say shrugging my shoulders.

Her burning gaze never left my face, making it even more amusing for me.

"sei carino quando sei arrabbiato" I grin. (You look cute when you're angry).

Her expression didn't even falter, but it's not like I was expecting it to considering she didn't understand Italian.

"Alright I'm serious now, give me your hand" I chuckle reaching out, but she just smacks it away.

"Fuck off" she snapped as she used one hand to tightly grip her towel and the other to get up.

My grin immediately changes into a frown when I notice the pained expression on her face.

"I said to give me you hand"

"Why so you can drop me again?"

"I won't do it again" I say looking down at her, as she stands up to her full height.

"First say sorry" She murmured.

"Fuck no" I argued.

"Fine". I watch as she steps around me, holding the wall of the bathroom to take small steps.

"Yeah have fun walking on that. I hope you enjoy the pain" I add, but she doesn't stop.

Another wince and I walk over to her, sweeping her legs off the floor.

"So fucking stubborn" I whisper under my breath ignoring the way her body felt flushed against mine,as I place her on the bed.

"No you're the mean one" she huffs.

I go into her bag, biting my lip when I see her bras and panties, a lacy red set in particular.

"I'm coldddd" she says sulking, completely oblivious to what I was staring at.

I quickly take out a different set, along with some sweatpants and a tank top before tossing it to her.

"Here get changed" I say keeping my back to her, as I closed my eyes.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't attracted to her. Hell I would be lying if I said I didn't find her attractive from the very first time I layed my eyes on her.

But now, with each day this desire was growing more and more. And I didn't like that one bit.

"Done" she innocently says and when I turn, around I see her laying under the covers, her bra still visible on the bed.

She notices my gaze on them, "They're uncomfortable to sleep in".

I nod taking it and placing it back into her bag, "I'll be back in one minute. Don't do anything stupid".

She nods and I turn around and leave, closing the door behind me before entering my room.

I quickly grab some ointment cream, bumping into Vincent on the way out.

"Hey man, want to go eat I know you haven't eaten yet. Lorenzo is waiting" he says before his gaze wonders to Isabella's room.

"Is she okay? I'll ask her too" but I quickly stop him remembering she didn't have a bra on, only a thin tank top. And god knows if her drunk ass is still under the covers.

"Wait. I'll check" I say, ignoring the small smile on his face when I said that.

As I open her door taking a small peak, I realise she had fallen asleep.

"She's asleep" I whisper.

"Oh, well come then let's go"

"I'm not really hungry, you guys go ahead"

"Are you sure, you haven't eaten?" He says but I nod.

"Okay man, I'll see you tomorrow morning" he says with a grin as he turns around.

"Stop grinning stronzo" but he just flips me the finger with a smile.

I enter her room again, lifting up the covers near her feet and placing the ointment on her ankle, before gently massaging it.

No I don't know why I was doing this. I guess I felt bad, deep down knowing that she deserves some care, especially after what she went through. And as much as I dislike her at times, she isn't entirely bad.

I take one last glance at her face, brushing a lock of her hair behind her ear, "Goodnight Bella".

-------------------------------

Isabella Rose

I feel my eyes slowly open as a ray of light shines through the window.

But my peace quickly becomes ruined as I feel a painful sensation strike in my head.

Why the fuck is my head pounding so much?

Just then flashes of last night appear in my mind. From meeting with Josh, drinking and having fun, making his crush jealous to dancing.

Oh shit. Valentino.

I suddenly remember our eye contact when I was dancing with Josh, and then he threw me over his shoulder!

He brought me back here to my room but then what happened?

I massage my forehead when realisation takes over me.

Seriously Isabella. You just had to get drunk.

I cringe remembering when I called him daddy.

I sit up looking straight when I notice something in my peripheral vision.

All too quickly, I grab the knife from my bedside table and jump off the bed, straddling the figure and striking my knife across his arm.

Fuck!

Chapter 20 completed!

Did we like it? Thoughts? Improvements?

Like and comment ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.8K 1K 43
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...
1.9K 97 14
Andrei Novikov is the new head of the Novikov Bratva. Indifferent, unflappable, and cold, Andrei is as stoic as he is lethal, as strategic as he is b...
89.1K 2.6K 55
What if your family expects you to get an heir for the family's empire and you make the wrong choices when it comes to women? You abduct a child, rig...
3.5M 78.5K 33
"No one speaks to me the way you have been lately" He warned, his eyes trained on mine. "What are you going to do, kill me?" I answered back, my gaze...