Total Drama Malibu

By Califoryoux

(18+ mature) With happiness & love, comes jealousy & lust... Meet 18 year old Malibu. What happens when her... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
10 1/2
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
32.1
33

19

778 26 1
By Califoryoux

Warning: This chapter and the next are going to be filled with drama, enjoy!

...

Malibu's outfit

...

"I can't believe that the competition is half way over! And I've managed to meet so many incredible people who I've formed life long friendships with, too! It's all so unbelievable- But what I can believe is that I'm still here. I came here with a goal, and I'm determined to reach it. I can see it all now. Don't forget to pick up a pair of 'Malibu originals,' coming to stores really soon!"

"When I win that money, I'm starting my own shoe brand for sure. I'm talking tennis shoes, slides, heels, flats, you name it, I'm gonna have it. I have to thank the best manager in the world. If it wasn't for you, Warner Bradley, I wouldn't be here today!"

"Now that we're nearing the end, I have to think of a strategy to beat one of the strongest competitors in the competition... Heather. I do not like the girl, but I have to admit, she is one hell of a player... Which is why she has to go. Teams are dissolving soon, I mean really soon, and once they do, she's gone. Arrivederci! She's gotten away with so much crap, and I'm sick of it. First she got Eva voted off, she started an alliance with Lindsay and Beth, then got Beth voted off. She's awful to my friends, including Lindsay, she read Gwen's diary to all of Canada, she called Leshawna ghetto, she practically broke my nose, and she flashed Harold her boobs, she's going down!"

...

"Trent, you're back!" I notice as I enter the dining hall with the others.

"Yeah, that challenge was wild!"

"I am so sorry! I didn't mean to push you out the plane. Really, it was an accident!"

"Yo, Mal, relax. I survived! I know you didn't mean to, no hard feelings," he says smoothly.

"You're awesome," I tell him, and I give him a hug, which he returns the gesture.

"Congratulations to the remaining campers for reaching the halfway mark in the competition!" Chris announces. "You'll all be on the jury for the final episode."

"We got the power! Yeah!" Geoff exclaims happily.

"The two teams will become one next week. But first, all athe girls will be moved to the Gopher cabin and all the guys will stay in the Bass cabin. This week's challenge is as old as history itself: A Battle Of The Sexes."

Oh god, I have to bunk with Heather now? I'm so excited! I'm being sarcastic if you can't tell.

"After everyone is settled in, I'll announce the challenge. And then, you'll have a uh... bite to eat," Chris says.

We all frown as him and Chef snicker. What the hell is wrong with them?

"Ready for a little good news?" Chris continues. "This week, no one will be kicked off."

We all cheer hearing the good news. One week where no one goes home? I'd love to see Heather get voted off soon, but honestly, I'm cool with this... For now.

"It's all for reward, and it's a good one. Okay, time to relocate. Let's move!"

...

"Wow, your hair looks great today. So natural," Heather says to Bridgette.

Bridgette and I are moving to the Gopher's Cabin today, and I can't say I'm looking forward to it. I can see right through Heather. She's trying to butter up Bridgette. She's probably trying to form another alliance now that Beth is gone. Bridgette is really sweet and we've grown really close since the start of the competition, what kind of friend would I be if I let Heather try to take advantage of her?

"Watch it with this one. She's trouble," Gwen tells Bridgette.

"Yeah," I agree."Unless you want to make a deal with the devil."

Me and Gwen laugh and continue on our way to the cabins. Telling by the look on her face, Heather did not like that... Oh, well!

...

"Well, that's all of my stuff."

I'm going to miss my Bass. It's so crazy how we started off with 23 campers and now half of us are gone. And it's going to be weird competing against DJ, Duncan, and Geoff. We've spent so much time together, and now I have to work with Heather. It feels like some weird alternate reality.

"Do you need help taking your million pairs of shoes?" Duncan asks as he leans against the doorway.

"What a gentleman," I tease. "But no, thanks! I've got it."

"So, I guess it was pretty cool getting to be on a team with you," he says as he awkwardly scratches the back of his neck.

"Yeah," I reply. "It was fun. I'm gonna miss you, mate."

"You can always come and visit me," he says smoothly.

"You'd love that, wouldn't you?" I laugh.

"Yes, I would."

"Bye, Duncan!"

...

Bridgette and I grab all of our stuff and head to the other cabin. Hopefully Heather gets laryngitis and we won't hear from her for the next few days, but I know I won't be so lucky.

"Bridgette! It's so good to see you! Come in, come in! Welcome to our cabin. We're like a big family in here," Heather says.

"Big and dysfunctional," Leshawna mumbles.

"Anything you need, just yell," Heather tells Bridgette.

"Thanks for the awesome welcome, Heather," Bridgette replies nicely.

"Welcome to the club! It'll be so much fun! As long as you do everything Heather says- Ow!" Lindsay hollars after Heather bumps her arm.

"Yeah," Heather adds. "We love joking around here at girls cabin. I made sure your bunk was next to mine--"

"Hey! That's my bed- Ow!" Lindsay yells again.

"So we can talk and share and really get to know each other," Heather finishes.

"Okay, yeah! Hey, thanks everybody, I can't wait to get to know all of--"

"Okay!" Heather cuts off Bridgette. "Plenty of time to chat later! Let's unpack."

"Come on, Mal," Gwen says to me. "You can bunk on our side of the room."

...

"What's mine is yours. Nail polish, scrunchies, earrings, just help yourself," Heather tells Bridgette.

Ugh, shes so fake. I can't believe she's falling for this crap!

"Thanks, Heather, but um, I like to keep it natural," Bridgette tells her.

"Like my mom always says, a lady can always use a little boost in the looks department."

"And my momma told me ain't nothin' free in this world. Watch what you take from this girl, Bridgette," Leshawna tells her.

"Mind your own business!" Heather explodes at Leshawna.

"We're a team and we gotta live in the same cabin, so this is all of our business," I add. "And Bridgette is my friend. I'm not gonna let you take advantage of her!"

"Yeah! We're a team," Bridgette cuts in. "We should be using this as an opportunity to get to know each other better."

"You want to play that way? Fine. Be on their side!" Heather yells at her.

She takes out a piece of tape and marks off half of the room. Her, Lindsay, and Bridgette on one side, Gwen, Leshawna, and me on the other.

"This is my side, and that's your side!" Heather screeches.

"Huh, yeah, that's right. You keep putting down that tape. And if you cross it, I'll smack you down!" Leshawna threatens.

"You can choose the weird girls if you want," Heather says turning to Bridgette. "But just so you know, once you do, you're like, not allowed on our side. Right, Lindsay?"

"Hmph."

"Take your pick."

Bridgette thinks for a moment as she looks back and forth between each side.

"Come on, Bridgette," I start. "I know you don't like picking sides, but think rationally. Heather is just using you, and she's using you, too, Lindsay. Heather has done nothing but terrorize us. She pulled Gwen's pants down during the rock climbing challenge and read her diary in front of everybody, she got Beth voted off, she almost broke my nose, and she kicked Lindsay out of her bed! She's not a nice person."

Bridgette looks at me for a moment and then steps over the tape on our
side. Leaving Heather to glare at us.

"You just dug your own grave," Heather tells her through gritted teeth.

"Let's try to get along, okay?" Bridgette tries to reason. "Otherwise, the guys are going to cream us."

...

"It's time for today's challenge!"

"We didn't even eat breakfast," I point out, to which chef and Chris snicker.

"Stop doing that!" I and Heather yell at them.

"Let's just tell them..." Chris starts. "Today's challenge is... The Brunch of Disgustingness! You'll be getting a nine course meal. Each member of each team must finish each dish. You will not know if the next dish is grosser than the last, not as gross, or just as gross. Just that it'll likely be... gross."

"Tell them what they'll get if they win, Chris!" Chef says.

"The winning team spends two days at a local five-star resort where they'll be pampered, eat gourmet nosh, and be given antibiotics against anything they may have caught while participating in this challenge! The losing team will go hungry tonight and spend the next two days here on Total Drama Island, with Chef."

We all gasp.

...

"I really want to win! I'm desperate to leave this place. From the rabies infested animals, to having to share a room with 10's of other people, to the radioactive roaches 'pop, lockin, and droppin' in the kitchen, I need this! I mean, we already ate garbage. How hard could this challenge be?"

...

"We are going to win this challenge!" Heather says.

"I can't believe I'm saying this," I start. "But I agree with Heather. We've got this in the bag."

I hope so. I want to win, and I believe in us, but there's still the fact that guys are totally gross. I mean, Owen will literally eat anything. I once saw him eat a rotten banana peel. I wish he were on our team!

"I'll eat anything! Even my gitch if I have to... Will I have to?" Owen asks.

Ew!

"Let's begin the challenge! First... Some Hors D'oeuvres," Chris announces.

"Meatballs?" Lindsay asks.

"Well, technically you're right, but these are kinda special."

"It's beef testicle bourguignon," chef says.

...

"Ahhhhh! Mom, can you come pick me up? I'm scared!"

...

We all look at each other and gasp. Owen even throws up. This cannot be happening! Bull parts, really? I'd rather eat garbage again!

"Oh... Okay, that's gross!" Lindsay exclaims. "But I could totally use a pedicure at that resort. My corns are growing corns."

"What's the matter? Mm... You big boys can't eat a little meatball?" Heather teases.

"Yeah," I add. "You guys aren't so tough!"

Neither am I, but they can't know that. I don't want to. I really don't to, but I have to do this.

"Come on! We can't let the girls win! Our manhood is at stake!" Geoff says to his team.

I take a bite of the... Bull part... And chew slowly. I mean, it's not bad. It doesnt really have a taste. The texture is just awful, and the fact we are eating a bulls p-

"What are you doing? Why aren't you eating?" Heather asks Bridgette.

"I'm a vegetarian. It's against my principles."

"Are you sabotaging the team just to spite me?"

"It's not that big a deal. Sometimes they castrate bulls for uh... m-medical reasons," Geoff tells Bridgette.

How cute, he's helping her. And it's working! She ends up taking a bite and chews softly.

"Well, looks like the guys lost this round. The first challenge goes to the female campers."

We girls cheer and I go over to Geoff and give him a hug.

"You rock!" I tell him.

"Uh, what? You're helping them, dork? You just cost us this round!" Duncan yells at Geoff.

"Yo, it's my business who I talk to! Gimme a break, man!"

"You can't let them win!" Trent adds angrily.

"You blew it!" DJ goes.

"Come on! DJ chickened out!"Geoff says, proving his case.

"You're kidding me?" Duncan starts.

Chris blows his whistle getting the guys attention.

"Are we here to argue, or are we here to eat a series of revolting meals?!" Chris asks them

I look confusingly at the guys as they begin to apologizing to each other.

...

"Ok, now I'm scared. Did you see that? How fast the guys made up? There's already so much division with us girls. I'm afraid that will be our downfall and we'll lose this challenge."

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.9K 2.5K 28
"𝘖𝘩 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵, 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬." "𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦." You were forced onto Tota...
141K 3.5K 31
Chris: "Welcome to Total Drama All Stars! After my involuntary year-long 'vacation' I really need to be in a familiar environment, surrounded by the...
37.5K 842 50
-In the end, I want to win more than ever, and there's nothing on this island to stop me. While stuck on an island with one another, 23 contestants a...
22.3K 500 18
You are a famous teenage actor who received an offer from Chris McLean to be apart of a new reality show called "Total Drama Island." You compete aga...