Dear Diary

By rockinrollinbitch

She writes a journal stating word for word her deepest darkest desires. He finds it. Was previously posted as... More

1 πŸ”₯
2 (1/2 πŸ”₯)
4 πŸ”₯
5 πŸ”₯
6 πŸ”₯
7 πŸ”₯
8
9 πŸ”₯
10 πŸ”₯
11 πŸ”₯
12 πŸ”₯
13
14 πŸ”₯
15 πŸ”₯
16 πŸ”₯
17 πŸ”₯
18 πŸ”₯
19 πŸ”₯
20 πŸ”₯
21 πŸ”₯
22 (alittle πŸ”₯)
23 πŸ”₯
24 (πŸ”₯1/2)

3 πŸ”₯

36.3K 351 50
By rockinrollinbitch

Why the hell did I ever think it was a good idea to write a literal book describing my kinks? I can't even talk to anyone about it because no one knows about it. Other than him now of course. I haven't seen the dick all week. He skipped everyday, god knows where, so I was stuck to drown in my own embarrassment and anger.

I got another text this morning.

Unknown number: You should wear red more often, it suits you

So it's getting creepy now, and increasingly irritating. I wore red yesterday. Which of course could be a coincidence, or one of my friends. But I don't think they would be dragging it out for this long. 5 weeks now?

Ive never responded to the weird texts, but today I finally did.

Me: Who is this

Unknown number: And she speaks! For a while there I almost thought I had the wrong number

Me: You do

No response. Weirdo.

I walk over to my usual tree with a sketchbook, since I don't have my journal. I come here to study anatomy, which works out perfectly for me because I have athletes who do plenty of poses right in front of me.

I'm great at drawing the female body, but males are somehow more difficult. I start to do a quick rough sketch of the quarter back of the football team, getting ready for the ball to get thrown to him by the guy hunched over in front. I don't know football too well.

I have to be quick, and then fill in the shading after he moves. 

I feel a presence behind me, a shadow casting across the ground. I look up to see Axton looking over my shoulder at the sketch.

"If you needed a model so badly you should've just asked. I can do nude," he smirks.

"What you can do, is do everyone a favour and go back to whatever shithole you crawled from." I look back down. He chuckles.

He sits down beside me, ruining my peace.

"Go away."

He places a hand on my thigh, and leans into my ear. "Just stay quiet and finish your drawing."

When I open my mouth to speak, he slides his hand up my thigh a little, "Stay quiet or I will not refrain from fingering you right now, and then you'll have something to whine about."

I shut my mouth and stay quiet. Asshole. We're out in the open, and as much as I want to provoke him, I can tell by the look in his eyes that he's not joking.

So I continue my drawing, adding on to the other player roughly, and finally finish just before the practice is over.

The whole time, Axton sits there watching me draw quietly, keeping his hand in place, sometimes moving his finger in circles just to see my reaction. He's so annoying. And aggressive. He's practically holding me down as if I'm about to try to run away. I mean he's not wrong.

I don't know why he hasn't just taken me to where ever already. He seems like the kidnapping type. "Done?" He asks. I nod my head.

"Can I speak now?" I ask sarcastically. He clenches his jaw, and grabs my hand dragging me up and behind him. "Hey? What are you doing?"

"Your mine now, I can take you where and when I please." I hmph in anger.

"You can't just do that! I have things to do."

"Not anymore. Unless you want everyone to know about your little journal?" I sigh, and he drags me over to his car.

"That's blackmail. You know, you could be like a kidnapper or a serial killer or something. I wouldn't be surprised. I could be seeing the light of day for the last time right now."

"Better shut up and enjoy it then."

I roll my eyes.

We arrive at some fancy apartment building, which apparently is where he lives. The whole time he has his hand on my thigh again, seeming to think he has some sort of claim on it. Only this time he slides it up, sitting it right where my leg starts. When I try to push it down, he moves it right back up.

When I try again, he turns to me and says, "Keep touching me and I'll tie those cute little hands of yours behind you." My stomach flips. "But I guess you'd like that wouldn't you?" I feel my face flush. I turn away. And I don't try to move his hand again.

Now that we're finally here he retracts his hand, and we go inside. It's a pretty average apartment, but still bigger then I'm used to since my dorm is tiny. I think he works at a bar or something? He must clearly make bank in tips.

He immediately goes to his bedroom, and takes his shirt off. I'm practically drooling at his back before I catch myself.

"Eyes up here." I snap my gaze up. Asshole. He was changing from his school clothes, and throws me a sweater. "Get changed, I don't like people in my bed with their clothes on from outside."

"Well that's fine then since I won't be going anywhere near your bed."

"Have it your way." He walks over to me, and takes my shirt sliding it right off of me.

"Hey!!" He throws it across the room and stares down.

"Pants."

"No!! Are you insane???" I cover my bra with my arms.

"Fine, then maybe instead you want to hear a story, I have one you'll just love." Hope flows through me. I know the story he's talking about, and that means he'll take it out giving me a chance to steal it back. I can finally be free of him.

"You have it here?" I ask hopefully.

"I have my favourite parts memorized." He narrows his eyes and grabs my waist. "And my favourite are quite graphic." He smirks. While I'm desperately distracted trying to think about what I could have possibly wrote, he pulls my pants down, and I fall over, falling on my ass. He pulls them off my legs and throws those too.

"You fucking-"

"Watch your mouth."I roll my eyes. He didn't like that either.

"Well, give me the sweater." I say holding an arm out.

"Too late." He smiles staring down and my bra. I snatch it from him and pull it on. He stared at my chest the whole time, unapologetically. I guess I've already seen his dick. Only fair he gets something too.

My legs still feel exposed. "Pants?" I ask.

"Not needed. None of mine will fit you anyways." I sign in frustration, but luckily the sweater reaches mid thigh.

"The hell do you mean not needed?" He grabs my arms pulling me up, and holds my waist, sliding his hands under the sweater. My heart pounds.

I may not be totally innocent, but I've never been with guys this attractive. Or aggressive and intimidating.

He calmly says, "if you don't watch that mouth, I'll have to find better use for it." I gulp and look away from him.

"So what are we doing here anyways?"

"Just watching a movie in bed."

"Your telling me I missed what I was-"

"Just shut up and come."

I groan and he picks me up over his shoulder.

"Hey!" I almost swear again but catch myself.

He laughs.

"I can walk!" I sigh giving up. Theres nothing I can do. "You know that blackmail is technically illegal?"

He says nothing.

"I'll tell the police."

"And what will you tell them I stole?"

I grind my teeth. I hate him.

"Can we watch Batman?" I ask after he tosses me on the bed. I've been wanted to rewatch it and I may as well start now. I pull the covers over me to hide my underwear. At least I chose cute ones.

"No, we're watching my movie."

"Of course we are."

He insists on sitting right beside me, putting his arm around me which is oddly comfortable. I've never really been the cuddling type.

Are we supposed to be dating now? I'm not sure you could call someone your boyfriend if I can't stand to talk to him for more then 10 minutes.

When he plays the movie it gets very graphic, very fast. It's about a girl who gets kidnapped and slowly falls for the kidnapper with some interesting kinks. Within the first 20 minutes, he has her tied up to the bed, and is eating her out relentlessly.

The sight has me wet, and I squirm looking away. Axton notices. "Did I tell you that you could stop watching? Something wrong?" He asks mockingly.

"Can we watch something else?" I ask.

"Only if you tell me what's wrong," he smirks. "Eyes on the screen."

I reluctantly look back, and see that the guy is now using his fingers along with his tongue, and she's moaning pulling on the restraints. My breathing gets short and I attempt to squeeze my legs together, but Axtons hand slides under the covers and grabs my bare thigh.

"What's wrong?" He coos. I look away from him towards the wall, and he itches his hand higher. "Watch." He warns.

"No." I say. I haven't masturbated since the party. And I really should've.

"Then why not?" My face flushes red. He moves his hand up higher and slides it along my underwear line, and I close my eyes holding a whimper. "Tell me."

"I-um." Moving my underwear to the side he gentle barely rubs against my clit and I arch my back. His fingers would feel so good.

"I-um," he mocks. "So wet already? Is that why you can't watch?"

"Fuck you." His face darkens.

"I told you to watch your mouth." He takes his hand away, and brings it to my chin pulling it towards him. He kisses me harshly and it takes a minute before I kiss him back. He shoves his tongue into my mouth.

When I kiss him back his fingers shove back into my underwear, and I moan into his mouth. I grab his arm to pull away, but his other hand comes to press it down to the bed. He's somehow gotten on top of me now.

"Keep your hands on the bed."

A sudden wave of confidence goes through me. "Make me," I smirk.

His face darkens.

"Are you going to leave me like a left you?" I say. Axton's jaw clenches. He pulls his fingers away from me and takes my hands above my head. It's so funny to get a rise out of him.

"I think you might've forgotten who has all the control here. But don't worry. Soon you'll be begging me to fuck you."

"I won't."

"You will." He promises.

He gets off me and tells me to get dressed so he can drive me back to my dorm. He lets me keep the sweater, but I put on my own pants.

When I get back, I can't help but think of the way his fingers slid against me, and his whispered words. I get out my vibrator from my drawer and finish with his name on my lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.5K 1.7K 18
"Good girl, now, call me Daddy!" He whispers, his voice sexy as fuck. "Daddy!" I voiced out, but it came out as a whispering threat. "Louder!" He co...
12.8K 246 31
Recently getting out of an abusive, toxic relationship...struggling with health issues and trying to start a new life at school. It's hard for her to...
36K 378 25
Mature content 18+ only BOOK 1 IN The Dominant series "You are crossing a very dangerous territory, Natalia. I suggest you better stop, before I take...
326K 4.4K 17
**DO NOT READ IF UNDER 18** This story contains BDSM material! It's seriously Rated R for a Reason!!! CHAPTERS ONE AND SIX ARE PRIVATE- PLEASE FOLLOW...