My Little Nightmare (Rhea Rip...

By RachelHallowell53

Your childhood friend was Nikki ASH. But after reuniting you start falling in love with her partner Rhea Ripl... More

meeting
first match
gym
3 on 3
Fun house
waking up
nightmare not reality
Going crazy?
Deal with the devil's
who am I?
help me
just an A/n
ideas
feeling better
Will you marry me
7k
2 on 1
Get out of my head
Plan
Will it work
Normal again
Raw women's championship
wedding dress
wedding day
Open challenge
HAPPY PRIDE MONTH
The end

dinner

3.3K 57 10
By RachelHallowell53

Becky sent me the address. I was excited to go because I wanted to become better friends with all of them especially Rhea. She was really kind to me and honestly she was kinda cute. I drove over to the restaurant. It was a hangout not a fancy dinner so I wore my merch and ripped jeans. When I got there I saw all of them at a table waiting for me. Rhea then said "Our great Savior who got Charlotte to shut the fuck up has arrived." All of them clapped and I laughed. "Thanks" then I spoke in a fancy voice "So dose that make me your queen now." Then we all laughed.

Soon the waiter came over and handed us cups so we could get our drinks. (Side note you are at a buffet so you can eat whatever you want) As you where getting food some little kid where running around and accidently tripped you. Thankfully Rhea caught you. " Y/n are you ok." "Yeah I'm fine nice catch." The kids keep apologizing. We told them that it was alright and they should just be careful. We all talked and had fun. Seth cried because he was the only man there.

As we where leaving Rhea asked me if I wanted to go to the gym with her tomorrow and of course I said yes. I don't know why but I just love being around her. Then I went home to sleep so I could get up in the morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 782 27
A young woman is caught deep in an abusive marriage. It isn't until an unlikely hero crosses her path that she finds hope for her life. ------- A/N: ...
142K 4.7K 43
❝denial can get you far but i know you still love me.❞ but just like everything else, their love changed after they had altered themselves. ( rhea ri...
9.8K 297 10
My First Nikki Bella Story! Enjoy!
12.4K 319 13
You are a wrestler and have been in the buisness for quite some time, the judgment day, bloodlines, Nikki, Ricky, randy, Drew, Seth, Alexa and many o...