gym

I was so excited to go to the gym with Rhea. I put on a black tank top and shorts. Rhea came to my house. We drove to our local gym for wrestlers. It had all the normal equipment plus a ring. As we were working out I started to notice how pretty Rhea was.

Of course I couldn't tell her that. I don't even know if Rhea likes women. But I know I did. I was (your sexuality). I was lost in thought Rhea came over to me and smacked my arm "Ow Rhea" "Sorry you were lost in thought" she giggled "Any way do you want to go to the ring with me." "Yeah sure."

We practiced our moves a after about 10 minutes I heard a familiar Irish voice "Hey Y/n!" "FINN!" It was Finn Balor. "I haven't seen you in over a year. How have you been." "I'm alright I saw you made it to Raw. It took them long enough." Rhea was surprised that we new each other. " We'll see you later." He said "Bye bye"

I turned to Rhea "Sorry about that me and Finn where really close in NXT." "Oh it's fine. Let go get some food. We ate Outback then she dropped me off at my house. Rhea turned to me "Hey me and Nikki are going to be in a 3 on 3 match and we need one more partner. So do you want to join us." "Yeah I'm in." She smiled "Thanks see you soon" "Ok bye"

A/n: Thank you all for your patience. I love you all. Be safe and see you in the next chapter.