Collide

By itsky07

Jennie Kim, a famous Singer-Rapper of Kim Entertainment, is already living her dreams in life but later on, s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
ANNOUNCEMENT!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (Part 1)
Chapter 19 (Part 2)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 5

1.4K 41 45
By itsky07

Lisa's POV

It's been an hour since Jennie went to the balcony. I didn't follow her outside because I wanted to give her the time and space she needed.

I just entertained myself by playing video games while waiting for her to come inside.

"You'll be fine. Everything will be fine. I'm just here." I whispered.

--

Half an hour passed and Jennie was still outside. I stood up and decided to cook lunch for the two of us. I'll just call her when I'm done.

--

I had finished cooking our lunch, so I decided to go see Jennie.

"I can do this." Don't annoy her, Lisa, or she might throw you out of your apartment." I muttered to myself.

I knocked on the sliding door and popped my head out.

"Can I join you?" I asked.

--

Jennie's POV

*Knock knock*

"Can I join you?" Lisa asked.

"If I say no, will you leave?"

"Actually.. no." she said and laughed.

I did not answer because I no longer have the strength to argue with her. I heard her enter the balcony and sit on the chair that is in front of me. She just sat down quietly, admiring the beautiful scenery that can be seen from here.

The air is fresh, and it is very peaceful to stay here.

After I saw the news, I went out to clear my mind. Why do they even have to let the public know I'm missing?

Reward money? Am I a dog? A cat? Did they think I wouldn't come home?

Isn't it obvious that I just need some time to be alone, and I don't agree with what he wants me to do? With what he wanted to happen?

I just want to be happy in my own way.

No fan, not even my own father, would tell me what I should do with my own life.

"Why?" I asked Lisa.

"Huh?" she said and looked at me in confusion.

"Why are you just sitting there and not asking me about the news?"

"Oh, about that.. I didn't ask anything because I just want you to breathe. And I joined you here because I want you to feel that you're not alone. That when you need someone to talk to, I'm just here," she said with a sincere smile on her face.

I was speechless at what she said. Why are you so kind, Lisa?

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Huh? For what?"

"Because I've been yelling at you since last night. You are kind, Lisa, but you're just really annoying." I replied. She giggled.

"I don't know if I should be touched by what you said or nah. Hahahaha. But it's fine. As long as I could help. Anytime, Jennie." Lisa said with a smile. I smiled back at her in response.

While fixing my hair tie, Lisa spoke.

"Hey, Jennie! Smile for meee!"

"What?"

"I look like a poop."

I was shocked by what she said and started to giggle until I heard the shutter sound of a camera.

"Yah! What was that?!"

"So you really laughed when I said I looked like shit? You're road, you know? You're road." Lisa said.

"Road?" I confusedly asked.

"I mean, you're rude," she replied.

"Why? Isn't that true?"

"Of course not."

"Tsk. Be thankful; you're beautiful," she whispered, but I managed to hear.

"Thank you."

"What?" she asked.

"Nothing. Let me see the photo."

"No."

"Lisa, come on! I look ugly there, I swear." I said.

"You have never been ugly, Jennie."

I felt my cheeks heat up at what she said.

"Smooth talker. Come on, let me see it." I demand.

"Do you see that?" Lisa asked.

"Yes, I'm not blind."

"Tsk. That's my future wif- Aw!" I pinched her side and glared at her.

"That hurts, Jennieee." Lisa whined and returned to her seat while I nuzzled her side.

"Deserve."

"Tsk. But seriously, you look cute here," she said as she looked at the shot and smiled.

I smiled as I turned my gaze away from the scenery. I didn't think she was fond of photography.

She's not as bad as I thought. She never runs out of jokes. Unlike me, I'm a cold person. We're the opposite of each other.

We stayed here for a few more moments. It's not an awkward silence. It's very comforting. Knowing that I just met this person last night, Lisa was easy to get along with.

I secretly stared at her while she was looking up at the sky. She was thinking too deeply, so I thought of asking her.

"Too deep."

"Huh?" she replied and looked at me with a frown.

"Pennies for your thoughts?" I asked.

"Oh. Uhm, I'm just thinking... What if.. all my life is just a dream? What if, when I woke up, I was just a potato? You know.. a dreaming potato-"

"Yah! I thought what you were thinking was something serious. You're still talking nonsense." I said and glared at her. There she goes, starting to annoy me again.

"Hahahahaha! I'm sorry. I just want to make you laugh, but it's like I just pissed off the great Jennie Kim." she said and laughed.

"You're so annoying."

"I know. Hahahaha! Aren't you hungry?" Lisa asked.

"I'm not-"

And my tummy began to growl. Lisa heard it and laughed out loud. What the hell? I bobbed my head down because of embarrassment.

"Look who's not hungry," she uttered and continued to laugh.

I pouted in response. It's embarrassing!

"Hahahaha! Stop being cute. I had already cooked our lunch. Let's go?"

"Let's go." I replied and smiled.

--

Lisa's POV

It's already 3 in the afternoon. After we had our lunch, we decided to get some rest in our rooms. Of course, she's staying in my guest room. I don't mind, tho, so it's her room for now. Ehe.

I'm currently here in my working area inside my room. I'm doing some work that I took home from the research laboratory when I remembered the news earlier. I chose not to ask, but I'm really curious why Jennie ended up walking down the sidewalk last night.

I'm quite involved here because she's with me.

"Her parents must've been worried about her." I quietly uttered to myself.

I searched for my old phone and did something inside of it.

--

I left my room and went straight to where Jennie was. I hope she's already awake.

I knocked on the door and called her name. Jennie opened it and showed me a smile.

Sooooo pretty.

"Hi."

"Hi."

"U-Uhm, Can I come in?" I asked.

"Of course." Jennie said and chuckled. She flung open the door and let me in.

"Did I wake you up?" I asked.

"No. You're just on time. Uhm, you need something?"

"Actually, I came here to ask if you're okay." I mean, I just want to make sure that you're comfortable." I said.

"I'm fine. Is this about the news? Don't worry, I'm planning to move out tomorrow. I'm bothering you too much, Lisa. But can I stay for another night?" Jennie asked with a weak smile.

"Of course, you can stay here as long as you want. You're not a bother to me, Jennie." I replied with sincerity.

"I'll drive you home tomorrow, okay?" I added.

"No. I-I'm not going home-"

"What? Why? Where will you go?" I asked.

She didn't answer and just bobbed her head down.

"Hey." I called. I held her hands and gently guided her to sit on the bed.

"You don't have to leave if you don't want to go home yet. You can stay here as long as you need to. If you want to live here with me, it's not a problem, tho- Aw!"

Jennie slapped my arm and gave me a death glare.

"You really love to annoy me, don't you?" she asked irritably.

Yeah, and I like you. A lot.

"I'm sorry. Hahaha! I'm just kidding." I said.

"But seriously, you don't have to leave, okay? You can stay here for even a decade more. You're safe here." I added and smiled at her with sincerity.

"A-Are you sure?"

"Of course."

"Thank you, Lisa. I owe you big time." Jennie said with a smile.

I smiled in response until I remembered why I came here.

"Oh, wait." I uttered and fished for my old phone in my pocket.

"Here." I said and handed it to her.

"Lisa.." she quietly uttered. Confusion and worry are visible in her eyes.

"Don't worry, I did something in there. They won't know where you are. I said.

"But, why?"

"I noticed you weren't carrying anything when we met last night. So I thought if you want to contact anyone or your parents, you can use my phone. You don't have to tell them where you are if you don't want to. Just let them know you're safe and sound. " I replied and smiled.

"Thank you so much, Lisa." Jennie said, and she suddenly hugged me.

I can feel my heart beating drastically, but I tried to ignore it and caressed her back soothingly.

"Anytime, Jennie."

She let go of the hug and smiled sweetly at me.

Her smile, which I really adore,

Her smile makes my heart beat out of control.

"'Cause if we just smile, we can forget all of our troubles for a while.." I suddenly sang. Jennie looked at me in confusion until the song sank in.

"We can just live inside this moment.." She continued the song with a wide smile on her face.

"You and I get through the darkness
Knowing we'll find the light
If we just smile
If we just, if we just
If we just smile
Yeah, if we just smile
"

We finished the song together with some small, adorable movements, and she suddenly laughed because of our weirdness.

"Kinda weird, but it's fun." Jennie said.

"You're good at singing," she added.

"Really? But my friends always tell me that I sound like a broken CD." I said, and Jennie laughed.

"Yah, you're laughing. So it's true?" I asked.

"Maybe the mic is just out of tune." she replied and laughed out loud.

"Yah!" I pout.

"Yah, don't pout. You look like a monkey."

"Jennieeeee!!" I whined like a child.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OKAY, OKAY I'M SORRY. I'M JUST KIDDING." Jennie said while suppressing her laugh.

"I'm out." I said and stood up. I was about to leave when Jennie held my arm.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I'm just kidding you."

"Don't get mad at me, please," she added, using her cute voice. I looked at her, and she showed me her beautiful eyes in conjunction with her famous pout.

How can I resist this cuteness of yours, Jennie Kim? How? Tell me!

I heave a sigh. "I'm not mad."

She didn't reply, but she suddenly hugged me. Again.

"You're annoying, but thank you for always lifting my mood. Words can't express how much I appreciate your effort, support, and encouragement." she said. I felt her hug get tighter.

I wrapped my arms around her, and we stayed quiet for a moment.

"Can I borrow your kitchen again?" she asked.

"Why?"

"I'll cook our dinner for tonight."

"Whoah. Really?" I teasingly asked. I'm planning to annoy her again. HEHE. HEHE.

"Yeah. Don't you dare brag about that wifey thingy again," she said with a glare.

Okay, abort the mission.

"Okay, okay. Chill. And yeah, you can use my kitchen. You don't have to ask for it." I said.

"Good. So what do you want for dinner? Name it, and I'll cook it," she said.

"Wow. You sound like a chef, huh? Alright. I want Gamjatang for tonight."

"Alright. Gamjatang for tonight. Let's go." Jennie said and dragged me out of the room.

_

I took a picture of her without her knowing.

"You look like Gordon Ramsay," I said.

"Is that so? Then I'm Jennie Ramsay tonight."

But it would be better if you were Jennie Manoban.

"Do you still remember Jen Onion?" I asked.

"Oh, please, don't remind me of that."

"What? I'm just asking if you still remember her." I said and stifled a laugh.

"Whatever." She said and rolled her eyes.

Ding dong..

Jennie stopped and gave me a scared look.

"Someone's outside, Lisa.." Jennie said. Worry is evident in her eyes.

"Wait, I'll check it. Maybe it's just my online delivery." I said.

But before I left, I imitated her 10-year-old self, cutting onions.

"Yah!!" Jennie yelled and was about to chase me as I quickly ran out of the kitchen while laughing.

I went to the door and peeked through the peephole. No one is outside. I shrugged and decided to go back to the kitchen when the doorbell rang again.

I peeked through the peephole, but there was still no one there, so I decided to open the door when

"What's up, Manofoot!"

I'm doomed.

--

Happy Birthday, Jennie Rubunjing-bunjing! 🥳

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.6K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
132K 5.5K 98
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
478K 7.2K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
387K 18.6K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...