His Black Secret

By Airlynn

I think you know love when you feel it. " I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at on... More

Author's Note!!!
Cast🕊
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 10

178 17 1
By Airlynn

I can't keep the smile off my face as I step into the lift and press my floor number of Hofer Assets and Appraisals.

I mean, it's a new week and it's always good to start the week with a positive attitude , then again, it could also be attributed to the good weekend I had.

I mean we didn't end up in bed and he didn't turn out to be a psychopath or a creep. Overall, it was a good date and honestly, how many people can boast of a good first date these days? (insert evil laugh).

I walk by Janice's desk and greet her while heading to my office. If she noticed my chirpy mood she didn't comment on it but I could see her raising her eyebrows questionably.

I place my coffee on my desk and immediately get to work after a quick a short weekly motivational speech with myself.

I have tones of work to do but I'm not bothered because I'm in a great mood. 

I don't realize how far spent the time is until my office phone rings and Janice tells me I am meeting with the project manager alone at 2pm because Mr. Hofer had to travel back home for a family emergency.

Since it's already quarter past 1, I put my desk and office in order for the meeting and relax waiting for the project manager.
I can't believe I missed lunchtime. I wonder what happened for Jan to travel back home on such short notice. I hope everything is well though.

The knock on my door gets me sitting up straight to greet the project manager.

Alex is a black guy from Ghana who studied in London and landed the contract straight after his Masters degree in project management.

Like me, it is a good opportunity for his brand and portfolio.

We hit it off immediately because of obvious reasons. We have a good and successful discussion and meeting in general, and would have continued till late if not for the loud grumbling of my stomach.

I look at the time and realize that it's 4:10pm.
We end the meeting and decide to get some sushi from an Asian restaurant across the office building.
Alex comes along too.

We walk towards the restaurant requesting a table outside because it is a not so cold evening.
I also want to people watch and also enjoy the fresh air and the buzzing of the city around me as we eat.
I love watching the city and people going about their life.
I have lived in London my whole life and this feeling never gets old.
We enjoy our Sushi and nice conversation with the city and people buzzing around us. Alex is a good conversationalist and I love the fact that we can connect on a completely platonic level.
I can envision a good friendship between us.

***

The week goes by slowly that by Friday afternoon, I am ready for the weekend to come.
But by the look of it though, my meeting with the painters and some suppliers will run late.

I shoot Aziah a quick text to move our date to tomorrow evening instead.

" No problem beautiful. Can't wait to see you tomorrow evening. Let's meet at 7 at Mondrian Shoreditch restaurant, and don't worry I will make the reservations. Enjoy the rest of your day."

This was his reply yesterday. So tell me why I'm all dressed up and standing at the "Mondrian Shoreditch" and this host is telling me there's no reservations for said name.
I am getting so angry but I finally breathe and relax when the host ushers me to a nice table anyway because it isn't a busy Saturday night surprisingly.

I sit down and order a "mai tai" and decide to give Aziah the benefit of the doubt and call him. The call keeps going to voicemail so I stop trying after the 5th attempt.
I know most people will say I should have confirmed with him once again before leaving my house, but since we only talked yesterday I didn't see to need to verify with him again today too. Now look at me. This is so annoying and embarrassing.

I order a second round of  "mai tai" and decide to go home and eat some pizza when I realize it's almost 8:30pm and it didn't look like he is coming anyway.
I pay the waitress and try to call one last time and get his voicemail again.

"fucking asshole"!

I curse out and hang up getting up to leave until I hear someone call my name.

For a moment, for just a moment I thought it was Aziah until I turn and see my boss the one and only Jan Hofer in all his handsome glory standing there and giving me a surprise look.

He has this smothering look when he  comes over and stands on the opposite side of me. The look has me a little flustered but I compose myself and offer him a soft smile.

I can't honestly blame him because I know I look really good seeing as this is his first time seeing me outside the office.

I was going for the "look" on this date and hoping to get some tonight so I went all out on my appearance and outfit. I am literally wearing my skin and I feel good"

"You look beautiful. What's the occasion?" Jan asks me giving me the once over.

" I have a date, well, had a date, but he is a no show so I'm going home to order some pizza"

I reply with a little pout.

I must say I am tipsy after 2 cocktails on an empty stomach.
I can see his surprised look when I mention a date but it vanishes quickly making me question myself if I imagined it.

" I am also on my way to the Penthouse suite here. I ordered food to be brought inside when I finished my meeting few minutes ago. I just wanted a quiet night after the week I have had.
Do you want to join me for dinner upstairs and talk about what I missed at work this week?"

I am surprised at this offer but I agree because, I'm ravenous and I never say no to good food. It's at least better than the pizza I have in mind. I give a little nod and follow him upstairs.

As soon as I enter the penthouse suite I am blown away by the sheer size of it. It looks so beautiful and cozy. There are a few things lying around giving it the live in look so there's no way I could ask if he has been here for a while because the answer is right in my face.

He locks the door and tells me food will come in 10mins. While giving me a mini tour of the suite.

The view is breathtaking showing the best of London. It has two rooms with a private elevator and a lavishly looking sky-high pool. It has Glass curtain walls, barrel-vaulted ceilings, velvet upholstery, and custom-designed furniture, it is indeed a true palace in the sky.
The door bell interrupts our tour.
The food is here and I am happy by the interruption. I feel like I can eat a whole bull alone at this point.

Everything looks delicious.
Some steak, mashed potatoes,  salad, fries, vegetables, stuffing, Yorkshire pudding and gravy.

I happily eat while we chat about random things and the happenings at the office. I also mention my meeting with Alex.
I leave out the part where we got dinner together for some reason unknown to me.

Jan eats slowly giving me all his attention.
It feels nice I must say.

Jan's phone rings an hour into talking about my photoshoot for Sophie and he excuses himself to answer. 
I continue sipping the "Peach Schnapps, Jägermeister, and cranberry juice." cocktail and open my instagram to occupy my self till he finishes the call.

*** Mature content***

I get a better view of his body and his cute butt when he walks towards the kitchen. I do this secretly to avoid being caught ogling him.

As if a primal response, i cross my legs slightly after feeling a wave of wetness spread. He is so damn attractive.

Feeling slightly dazed which I blame the alcohol for, I tell myself to let loose and not care about the consequences, after all it was in my plan to let go and enjoy myself tonight.

I look up seductively to the man who is causing this havoc in my system and see him leaning by the wall and looking at my body unabashedly while on the phone. When our eyes finally clash, it is  like a final decision has been made. We both smile at each other while he moseyed to me all the while saying bye to whoever he is talking to.

Oh God Did he have to be so damn perfect!?

My heart starts beating nervously while i bite my lips anticipating his next action.
When he's near, he gets tense and I could see a million things going through his mind.

"Relax it's okay"

I whisper while raising my hand to stroke his slightly stumbled cheek.

He slowly relaxes while closing his eyes. My hand wanders down his chest feeling his muscles and drawing random patterns in the process.

As if in a trance, he leaned down and starts peppering kisses across my face. I move closer this time claiming his lips. I bite his top lip before sucking on it. He releases an animalistic growl nearly mauling my lips with so much passion that I nearly had to retract.

He immediately carries me to the master bedroom and watches silently as I pull my dress down allowing my large breast to fall slightly from their hold. I pull down the dress all the way exposing my lacy black panties to him completely.

He looks at me unabashedly like I'm his last meal making me feel more confident.
He groans and pulls me on the bed kissing me passionately. His demanding lips starts its course from my neck sucking hard and leaving bite marks. I moan loud when he finds my sweet spot. He starts undressing hurriedly, softly laying our bodies on the bed.
"You are so beautiful, I'm not sure I can control myself.
I smile big and tell him I don't plan to hold back either.
He claims my lips hungrily as I moaned loudly.
It's gonna be a really good night after all.
I remember finally sleeping after the third round of sex around 4 am in the morning and thinking this is the best sex I ever had.

****

Hey guys thanks for reading! .... here is a long chapter for you !
This is my first time writing a mature scene. hopefully it gets better.

Please vote and comment.
🤎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617K 13.6K 67
{book two of the Gang love series} * I got pulled into an empty classroom and a pair of hands covered my eyes. "Guess who?" he whispered into my ear...
9K 142 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
62.3K 2.1K 45
For him it was love at first sight but for her it was just an act of kindness. Will she fall for his charm ? Will he give her the live she has been d...
334K 10.7K 41
I pulled on my beige puff jacket as I opened the door. Just as I turn to the door, Elijah is standing right in front of me. "I've missed you so mu...