Edens Zero:Echo Through The C...

By demetriusperry

Mother. To some people she's just a myth, something that doesn't exists and is merely just a fairy tale. Howe... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 27

521 18 11
By demetriusperry

~During Yuuki's fight~
Shiki was seen breathing heavily as he fought Kurenai. Leading her into the labor district was no easy task. However, he wanted to fulfill Valkyrie's goal. He was gonna take Kurenai to Homura one way or another.

As Shiki looked at his opponent, he was still amazed about what he was fighting. The latest model of a Knight Gear, the Kurenai Dragoon. As Shiki was catching his breath, Kurenai was inside the Kurenai Dragoon as she was confused on how Shiki managed to survive this long.

Shiki quickly used his Ether Gear in order to make himself fall to the right. While doing so, he saw the Kurenai Dragoon release a pair of powerful lasers from its eyes. Everything that the lasers made contact with were engulfed in explosions as Shiki was trying dodge the attack.

The ground behind Shiki was constantly being blasted by Kurenai's weapon. Suddenly Shiki ducked down as the lasers cut through several buildings of the labor district as they were caught in a series of explosion.

"What are you targeting?!"

"It's just to buy time until I finally lock on to you! Break into pieces! Queen Nova, fire!!!!!"

The moment the Kurenai Dragoon raised its right arm, it fired a missile from its right hand as it began to follow Shiki. Seeing this, Shiki quickly tried to lose the missile by falling in multiple directions by manipulating his gravity to make him fall in certain directions. Kurenai couldn't help but laugh at this display.

"It is no use! Queen Nova will pursue its target until it is destroyed!!!!"

"If that's the case, i'll just give it a new target!!!!"

As Shiki said this, he lands on the side of an abandoned building in the labor district. The moment he saw the Queen Nova heading for him, he waited until the missile got closer to his location.

Kurenai's eyes widen with shock as Shiki lands on the Kurenai Dragoon. She knew it would be useless for him to dodge at the last second, so she couldn't figure out why Shiki would do this. Meanwhile Shiki only smirked as he extends his right arm behind him.

"What are you doing?! The Kurenai Dragoon can't be damaged by its own weapon!"

"It was damaged by my fist earlier, remember."

Kurenai's eyes widen when she realized what Shiki was getting at. Earlier, he boosted his punching power with his ether gear and turned it off before his fist collided with the Kurenai Dragoon to damage it without being worried about its ether coating.

"You aren't planning to-"

"I'm not dodging this. I'm making it my power!!!!!"

Kurenai Dragoon was slowly being crushed underneath Shiki's feet. At first glance, Kurenai thought that Shiki blocked the missile. Upon closer inspection, Shiki was actually slowing down the missile with gravity and changing its kinetic energy into gravity. While this happened, Shiki cried out as the lines of his ether gear began to become three dimensional just like when he fought Yuuki.

"Gravity will crush you!!!!!!"

"Impossible...to gather up so much power in one point....."

"Magimech Attack:Gravity Impact!!!!!!!"

"N-no way....the Kurenai Dragoon was destroyed by a human?"

"I'm making Valkyrie's final task come true. I'm taking you back to Homura."

~Meanwhile~
"It seems the story is going smoothly, don't you think dear viewers?"

Xiaomei was seen standing alone. As she stood, the smile on her face was slowly fading from her face. This was due to the knowledge that she had access to.

"Shiki and the crew made it to Sun Jewel in search of Valkyrie. Upon arriving, they were sent to the labor district and learned of Valkyrie's death. Soon after they each defeated Kurenai and her loyal followers. However, dear viewer, let me ask you this. Did you think things were going to fast or too smoothy?"

As Xiaomei said this, she began to walk in a circle as she explained what happened so far. To be honest, things were getting to be a little exciting as she saw the events unfold.

"Rebecca managed to awaken her ether gear, Leaper and defeated Nino. Weisz managed to finish his new weapon with Hermit's help known as Arsenal and defeated Baku. Homura came to terms on Valkyrie's situation and dealt with Garrot. Finally, Yuuki and Shiki defeated Rui and Kurenai respectfully. Soon the whole group will return to the Edens Zero and inform the Shining Stars.....oh my, did I make that sound too optimistic? The result is the same, but I assure you what happens in between is far different from what you're expecting. After all....there was one fight that the battle in Mildian foreshadowed that hasn't happened. So just sit back, relax, and watch it all unravel. Both the mystery event in between...and the rage our dear Code Breaker has kept inside."

~In the Labor District~
"Look, the Punisher are shutting down!!!!"

As the citizens of the labor district look forward, they saw all of the Punishers were no longer functioning. Seeing this, Rebecca smiled as she knew that Nino managed to stop the Punishers like he promised. While this happened, Homura looked towards Rebecca, Weisz, Happy, and Pino.

"I'm sorry, everyone. If I participated in the battle earlier, fewer people may have avoided receiving injuries."

"It's okay, Homura. This isn't your fault."

"But......."

"Yo, everyone!!!"

As the group from the Edens Zero looked in the direction the voice came from, a smile began to form on their faces. Shiki was seen walking towards them, however, the citizens of the labor district only stared at him as they saw who the boy was dragging with him.

"This was Valkyrie's objective, isn't it?"

"That's Madame Kurenai!"

"Good job bringing her here kid. It's time for her to pay for what she did!!!!"

"This is for Valkyrie and everyone you've wronged!!!!!"

Soon the citizens of the labor district gathered around Kurenai as they were about to punish the woman responsible for the hell they went through. However, Shiki raised his hand as he had something on his mind.

Soon everyone in the area backed away to give Homura and Kurenai some space. As the two women looked at each other, Kurenai was the one who initiated the conversation.

"Homura...you've grown so much. You remind me of myself when I was your age. Would you untie me so I may hug you?"

"........."

"Come on, say something. I know i've done some bad things in the past, but i've never forgotten about you."

While Kurenai was speaking, she saw Homura reaching for something in her own kimono. Soon Homura held out a single doll in her right hand as she held it in front of Kurenai.

"What are you doing, Homura?! I am your mother! Don't make any rash decisions! Spare me, I don't want to die!"

"Those who died because of you all likely felt the same way."

As Kurenai braced herself to be cut down by Homura's sword, she noticed that her wrists felt lighter. When she looked behind her, she saw that Homura cut her restraints.

"Homura? You're forgiving me, aren't you? You're such a kind gi-"

"I'm not doing this because I forgive you."

"Huh?"

"And its not because I don't forgive you. I simply have no interest in you. You brought me into this world. I offer you my gratitude for that, but beyond that, I have no further feelings towards you. My mentor thought I needed a mother so she searched for you. However, I needed no mother. What I need is someone to love. You may be my real mother, but if I don't love you, I don't need you. She may not have been related to me and her body was mechanical, but if I loved her, I needed her existence. It was Valkyrie whom I loved and needed. Because I bear no anger or compassion towards you, i'd like you to leave as soon as possible. And......"

Soon Kurenai quickly ran out of the labor district. When she finally escaped from the city, she began to laugh. She was finally out of that disgusting place.

"Ahahaha. What's with my simple-minded daughter? As if this will be enough to make me give u-"

"Shut the hell up."

Suddenly Kurenai felt blood escape her nose as a single fist struck her face. After her back hit a tree, she saw a single young man walking towards her. Before she knew it, she felt her head being stomped on the ground repeatedly as she began to lose some teeth. However, one thing was on her mind.

"That mark on his chest....a barcode. Was this the one Drakken Joe was looking for?"

"Do not speak to me. Do not look at me. Do not even even touch me. You're in my way. There's someone I need to kill...and you're not even important enough for me to remember. So stay silent and run like the dog you are."

~With Shiki~
"Huh. Have any of you seen Yuuki?"

"Now that you've mentioned it, I haven't seen him anywhere after he tried to comfort me."

As Homura said this, everyone looked around for the boy. Truth be told, they were worried about Yuuki. Despite his immense strength, Yuuki seemed like a pure soul. He might say things in a blunt manner, but he doesn't do it out of spite. As the group looked around, Shiki stopped as he clapped his hands together to get their attention.

"Listen everyone, lets just calm down. This is Yuuki we're talking about. With his great sense of hearing, he'll easily find us."

"Master.....you're right. We'll just wait for him to come to us."

"That's right, Pino. Come on, let's g-"

"It was only in a manner of seconds. The moment Shiki turned his back, he was suddenly punched in the face as his body crashed into a wall. All of us could only look in horror as we saw the attacker....and we all felt it. A sense of helplessness."

Rebecca and the others couldn't believe what they saw. Shiki was attacked and he was down in one hit. As the boy was getting up, his eyes widen in horror as he saw the boy who attacked him.

"What are you doing Yuuki?!"

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, and the requiem of fury for evil...wait minute. What am I...aaaagghhhh!!!!"

Yuuki held his head as if he was in pain. Suddenly he let out a scream as all of the members of the Resistance was passing out left and right as some of the buildings in the area began to crumble. Even Rebecca, Weisz, and Homura were struggling to stay awake and Yuuki wasn't even attacking them. When Shiki got up, he saw the look in Yuuki's eyes. A look as if his entire being was engulfed in rage.

"Kill.........I will kill the demon king!!!!!!"

~Meanwhile~
A single man was seen standing alone as he was slowly making his way to the labor district. When he entered, he saw multiple buildings collapsing as a loud scream entered his ears.

"What a nice breeze this is. It seems its about to start. Looks like we'll be seeing each other soon, Code Breaker 3."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 640 28
Rebecca, a famous B-cuber and third-year at Eden's Zero High school, admired by everyone. Shiki, a popular volleyball player and a third-year at the...
12.9K 378 25
Y/N L/N had a not so normal life, he lost his parents, his ex-girlfriend cheated on him, and he was hoping for a new life away from this hell. One d...
91 5 15
You are following Lucy Heartfelia, and is set out on a quest to find the stolen crown. She sets out on the mission with her guild friends. Who is the...
23.6K 1.5K 39
Who would have thought one mistake could bring such life long-suffering? Naruto certainly didn't. ⚠️ Warning⚠️ Abusive relationship Coerce/ Rape Bon...