The White Dragon Emperor of K...

By WLiquidGaming

Y/N and Issei Hyoudou are twin brothers and they both attend Kuoh Academy while Issei is a part of the Perver... More

Bio
Harem
Attending Kuoh/The Girls on the Bridge
Harem Part 2
The Date/Awakening
Meeting the Nun/Storming the Fallen's Base/Saving 3 Sisters
The ORC Vs The SC/The Familiar Forest
Harem Part 3
Meeting a Maid and a Phenex/Becoming a True Dragon
Training with the ORC/The 1st Confession
The Rating Game/Issei gets a girlfriend
OC Bio/The 2 Other Heavenly Dragon Emperors
The Transfer Students/Kiba's Past
Meet the Exorcist/Revealing the Dragon Emperors
Stopping a War/Meeting the 2 Other Dragon Emperors
Pool Day/Y/N And Issei Meets Azazel
Harem Part 4
The Demon King Visits/The Dragon Emperors Meets
Open House/Parents' Day
The Little Cross-dressing Vampire/Everyone Meets Gasper
What Weapon? (Not a Chapter)
Meeting the Archangels/Beginning of the Leaders' Summit
Harem Part 5
The Leaders' Summit/Dealing With a Weakling
Clash Of the Heavenly Dragons/Alliance Formed
Summer Break!/Let's Go To The Underworld!
Young Devils Gather/Training Time

The New Devils Meets the ORC/Truth Revealed

15.2K 151 129
By WLiquidGaming

Y/N POV
"Me and Albion just finished training 5 minutes ago and we are just chatting and he told me the history of the Supernatural World as he finished I was shocked"
Me: Damn you guys are scary and awesome. 4 Heavenly Dragons fighting each other while you and Ddraig are brothers like me and Issei. Draco and Thorn are your rivals. So does that make Draco and his host are my rivals as well?
Albion: Yes Partner, we are destined to fight each other. And also since you gained dragon senses have you sensed the Power coming from your brother?
Me: Yes and it seems like he's the Red Dragon Emperor of this generation as well. Huh, looks like the both of us were your destined partner.
Albion: What do you mean?
Me: Well me and Issei even though we're twins we like to do different things. Like how he always dives in head first without a plan and only uses brute force. While I plan my every move and analyze my opponent while we fight and use that against them.
Albion: I can see what you mean Partner.
"Just before we can continue our conversation we heard flapping sounds and we look and see a red dragon with Red skin, green eyes, and yellow horns as well it was revealed to be Ddraig, Albion's brother.

Ddraig: So your my host's brother it is nice to meet you Y/N Hyoudou.
Me: Just call me Y/N Ddraig, after all you are my partner's brother. Huh, 4 brothers as a team has a nice ring to it.
"The 3 of us laugh at my joke and then we chatted a bit"
Ddraig: Wait so you mean I got stuck with a pervert as a host?!
Albion: Yes brother, but don't worry my host can deal with his perversity.
Ddraig: I guess your right.
Me: Hey Albion this is a linked mindscape right?
Albion: Yes partner, why do yo- Oh now I see.
Ddraig: What do you mean, brother?
Me: How about you call me partner too since you can communicate with me in my mind and also I can use your power as you gave Albion some of your's during the Great War, and he was also going to give you his, Albion got sealed in the Divine Dividing.
Ddraig: Your right! Now I have 2 partners and 1 of them is a pervert hater, this is going to be the best day of my life.
"As Ddraig celebrates both me and Albion laugh at him and he snaps out of it"
Me: Since Issei hasn't awakened you yet you can start training me until he unlocks you and both of us will ve trained by you 2 alternating like since I trained with Albion today, tomorrow you can train me and when Issei unlocks the Boosted Gear you can alternate between the two of us. So what do you 2 say?
Albion/Ddraig: Alright let's do it.
"As they agreed I look at my hand and it's starting to fade and I look at the 2 dragons"
Albion: Seems like your waking up we'll talk later, Partner have a good day.
Ddraig: I'll see you later tonight, Partner and I'll train you and also you might want to brace yourself.
Me: Why?
Albion: Because there's a surprise waiting for you when you wake up, see you Partner
"As I disappear the dragons chat between themselves and I can't hear it as my vision blackens"
Albion POV
Me: It seems like he's already one of my strongest hosts.
Ddraig: Yes, I agree with you Albion. But come on why can't he be my destined partner?! *anime tears* Why is fate so cruel...
Me: *laughs* But you'll be happy when you train.
Ddraig: Why?
Me: Because he can easily adapt as he battles and when I fought him I enjoyed it. He was able to keep up with me going almost full power.
Ddraig: Damn, then I'll be looking forward to it.
Me: 'You don't know how much potential he has he can easily master Balance Breaker and the Juggernaut Drive and he can even make his own form. And Issei as well when he reaches half of your power and also with my host giving him some of my power. The both of them will be the strongest Red Dragon and White Dragon Emperors ever. And I'm happy knowing my host treats both you and me as friends instead of objects like many of our previous hosts as well their predecessors. And I know he'll someday surpass us and become the most strongest Heavenly Dragon ever.'
"Both of us looks at where he was and smiled knowing that he'll put our powers to good use."

Y/N POV
"As I wake up I looked at my surroundings and I thought that they were joking but suddenly I looked down and saw a adorable sleeping Rias as she was naked."

"But I didn't care because of how adorable she looked and she suddenly began to stir awake and my dark brown eyes met her blue ones and she smiled and she greets me"
Rias: Good Morning Y/N-san
"As she says that I thought of something, I smirk and I said to her"
Me(smirking): Good Morning my little Cherry~
"As I said that she blushes red and she got up and the blanket falls and she immediately put her clothes on, as I was just laughing"
Rias: Come on let's g-
"She was cut off as I looked down and saw that I was shirtless and she rubbed her thighs together and she blushes once more"
Rias(blushing): Come on! Let just g-uwah!
"She fells on top of me and I looked at her and she blushes at how closed we are and suddenly we heard something that made us freeze"
Miki: Y/N it's time for morning training and then breakfast. *opens the door* So you sh-
"She freezes when she saw Rias on top of me as I smirk again and said"
Me(smirks again): Oh Rias~ But were too young for intercourse~ So you should wait until we've finished classes~
"She and my Mom blushed red as my Mom quickly got out of my room and she yells"
Miki: I'M SORRY FOR BOTHERING YOU?! *leaves the room* GOROU! DON'T GO INTO Y/N'S ROOM!
Gorou: WHY?!
Miki: CAUSE WE ARE GOING TO BECOME GRANDPARENTS!!!
Gorou: WAIT Y/N SCORED A GIRL!!! I'LL LOOK AT HIS ROOM AND I-
"He then got cut off as a frying pan sound was heard as Gorou faints, Miki started to daydream about the names of their grandchildren. We then see Rias looking at Y/N as she pouts cutely at him"

(Just imagine that's what Rias looks like when she pouts at the Reader)
Rias: Y/N-san, baka.
"I just laughed at how cute she was being and I hugged her to reassure her"
Me: Don't worry I was just kidding. We'll do that if you really fall for me .
Rias: Don't worry we'll cross the bridge when we get their.
Me: *laughs* So do you want to have breakfast?
Rias: Yes that sounds nice.
Me: Oh yeah and also did you erase the memories of the people who saw us with the Fallen girls?
Rias: No Raynare and Mittelt did and I believe that Issei will freak out about it.
Me: Yeah he'll do that because he's a idiot. *zips up pants* You ready?
Rias: Yes let's go.
"As we head down we saw Issei waiting for us by the staircase and when he saw me and Rias coming from the same direction one thing happened to cross his mind"
Issei: Dude you had sex and yo-
"He was met with my fist as he groans in pain and I lead Rias into the dining table and we sat next to each other as we were talking with my parents she was waving her hand, while me and Issei saw this and after a while we left for school and Rias clings to my arm and we talk as we were walking to school"
Me: Hey Rias? *she looks at me* Did you use magic on our parents?
Rias: Yep, but you don't mind do you?
Me: No not at all.
"As we walk and talk, while Issei just glares at me from behind and when the students saw us they were shocked"
Girl 1: No Y/N-sama has been taken from us!
Girl 2: No Rias nee-chan got to him first!
Girl 3: No! But I have to admit they do look good together.
Boy 1: No he got Rias-senpai!
Boy2: Hey he got the most hottest girl in school so not fair!
Matsuda: You traitor! How can you have the biggest rack in school-ughck!
"He was cut of by a kick from me straight to the family jewels as I glared at the other boys and I shouts at them"
Me: LISTEN UP! YOU PERVERTS BETTER STOP TREATING GIRLS LIKE THINGS! BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT THINGS! THEY ARE HUMAN BEINGS LIKE YOU! AND IF I HEAR ANYONE OF YOU TREATING OR JUST EVEN EYEING GIRLS LIKE THINGS!
*grabs a rock on the road and crushes it* THAT WILL BE YOUR FAMILY JEWELS... AM I UNDERSTOOD?!!!
All the boys: Yessir!
Me: Good and you better remember that.
"He then grabs Rias Hand and he squeezes it lightly while She and the other girls watching him blush as he walks off cooley while holding Rias hand and they entered the school gates then he notices the 3 girls from the Student Council and he smiles at them and they smile back and greeted him"
Sona/Tsubaki/Momo: Good Morning
Y/N-san/ Y/N-kun
"He then does his usual wave as all the girls blushed at this"
Me:

Girl students: Kyahhh! Y/N-sama is so cool! Marry me Y/N-sama!!!
Me: *laughs* Did you enjoy that Rias?
Rias: *smiles* I did you really have a way with words.
Me: I just say what's on my mind, because it is true.
Rias: Ok, I'll send someone to fetch the 2 of you together.
Issei(pale and shaking): To f-fe-fetch u-us?
Me: Alright see you later Rias *killer smile and usual wave*

"Me and Issei left a blushing Rias while both Dragons laugh in my head"
Albion: [*laughs* I can't believe you did that Partner, that was hilarious]
Ddraig: [I agree with Albion Partner, that was by far the most funniest thing we've ever seen. *laughs* You made a devil blush and froze while staring at you. I can't even! *laughs*]
Me: [The Hyoudou charm is a blessing but also a curse at the same time]
Albion/Ddraig: That I agree with you Partner.
"Me and Issei then arrived in the classroom and when our classmates saw me the girls (except for Aika) blush and squealed, while the boys all pale as the teacher enters and when he saw me he gave me a thumbs up for keeping the perverted boys at bay from the girls and I returned the gesture as I sat down in my seat and we started class"
Timeskip: brought to you by

"Class just ended and we were waiting for the one who will fetch us, after a while Issei got fed up and walked over to me as I was reading a manga that I bought recently"
Issei: Just when will the one who will fetch us come? I'm getting tired of waiting!
Me: Calm down bro you need to relax a bit.
Issei: *sighs* I guess I'm just a little on edge because of what happened on our date yesterday. How come you and me remember them while Matsuda and Motohama don't? And also why is their phone number not in my contacts?
Me: All will be explained later and all of your questions will be answered.
Issei: I guess your right, thanks Aniki. *puts out fist*
Me: *fist bumps him* Of course we're brothers aren't we?
Issei: Yeah!
"Our talk was interrupted by the girls squealing and we looked to the door and see someone enter"
Girl: Kyah! It's Kiba-kun!
Murayama: I'm sorry the room isn't cleaner.
Katase: We would've cleaned it if we knew you were coming.
Kiba: It's fine I'm just here for a pickup. *looks around the room and sees me and Issei and walks over to us* Oh there you 2 are.
Issei(fake girl voice): Like Oh my god it's Prince Charming. *gets hit in the head* Ow!
Me: Be nice Issei. *turns to Kiba* Sup Kiba
Kiba: Sup dude, anyway I'm here to pick you guys up for my President.
Issei: You mean that your the one she sent?!
Me: *stands up and pulls Issei* Let's get going, shall we?
Kiba: Yeah let's go.
Girl 1: Kyahhh! The Prince and King of Kuoh look so good together!
Girl 2: Kyahhh! The Yaoi fanfic of Kiba-kun and Y/N-sama is coming true!
Girl 3: Kiba-kun and Y/N-sama are going together with turd boy?!
Girl 4: No Y/N-sama don't let Turd boy corrupt Kiba-kun!
Issei: Don't worry I'm not going drain his pimp juice. *gets by me again* Ow!
Me: That sounded gay, also don't worry if he did try he's going to live the rest of his life without his rod. *Issei pales*
Girls: Kyahhh! Y/N-sama thank you!
"Then us 3 went to the old school building and when we reached there me and Issei notice something"
Me: Are you sure this building is stable?
Issei: Yeah because I think this place isn't going to hold.
Kiba: Don't worry it looks much better inside *opens the door* after you 2.
Me: Thanks Kiba.
"Then the 3 of us went inside and went to the main room where he knocks on the door and waits for a response, then we heard a voice"
Voice: You can come in.
"Then Kiba opens the door and the 3 of us entered and that's where I saw Koneko and both me and Issei noticed a shower"
Issei: You guys got a shower here? *wents to look inside but stops when he heard a voice*
Rias: I wouldn't do that if I were you.
Issei: Rias-senpai is naked in their?! I am so go-gahackt
"He got hit by me and he drops to the floor and he looks up and glares at me but stops when I glared daggers at him"
Me: If you don't stop I'm going to burn your "collection" in front of you while making you watch Boku No Pico!
Issei: *pales* I-I'm s-sorry A-An-Aniki!
Koneko: You are definitely going to be one of the guys that I respect, Y/N-senpai.
Me: Thank you Neko-chan *killer smile*
"She blushes as at my nickname for her and she smiles as we heard the door open and it was revealed to be the same black haired girl from last night"
Black haired girl: President here are your clothes. *notices both me and Issei* Oh your the guy from last night.
Me: Y/N Hyoudou at your service *slightly bows with a hand over my chest*
Akeno: Ara Ara, another gentleman I see I'm Akeno Himejima it's good to finally meet you.
Issei: *blushes lightly and looks at her chest* It's boob to m-gahackt!
Me: Calm your perverted self, I find your lack of focus disturbing.
(If you get that reference then you are a true fan of that franchise)
Akeno: Ara Ara~ I see you really don't like perverts. I know how about you hit me in bed instead~?
Me: 'Oh so she's a masochist, well 2 can play this game.' *goes to her ear and whispers* Oh~ how about you wait until were alone~? Then I'll spank you so hard your going to be so wet that you'll be able to fill a pool~
"She blushes and moans and I whispered I thing to her and went to sit next to Koneko"
Me: Don't worry you'll have your chance maybe sooner than you think~ *bites her ear and sits next to Koneko*
"Then she does something that everyone didn't expect and that made Issei cry she sat on my lap as I was confused"
Me: Uh, what are you doing Koneko?
Koneko: This is my new seat. You don't mind do you?
"She looks a little sad and I smiled and pet her head as I say"
Me: Sure I don't mind, you can use my lap as your seat anytime you want.
"Koneko was in bliss as she enjoyed my head pats as I thought that it was cute"
Koneko: Nyah...
Me: Your enjoying this aren't you?
Koneko: Maybe but you don't mind right?
Me: No I don't.
"Then we heard the curtain to the shower open and Rias stepped out while wiping her hair"
Rias: Sorry about that I didn't get to shower at your house earlier.
Me: No it's fine now you'll explain it to Issei right?
Rias: *nods* Yes so Issei do you believe in the supernatural?
"She then tells Issei about the history of the Supernatural World and the Great War and how the peerage system for devil's started"
Issei: That's cool and all but why are you telling me this?
Rias: Because al-
"I cut her off as I say to Issei while petting Koneko on her head"
Me: Because everyone here except us 2 are devils.
"Everyone was shocked that I knew what they were and Rias turns to me and says"
Rias: How di- Oh right you unlocked you Sacred Gear.
Issei: Wait so what do devils want with us?
Me: Your going to ask us to join you isn't that right?
Rias: Yes, you catch on quickly Y/N.
Me: I try to.
Issei: So does that mean that we will become devils?
Me: Yes if we accepted it.
Rias: So will you 2 join us?
Issei: *thinks for a moment* Hmmm. I'll join you so that I can be strong to stay at Aniki's side and be able to help him when he needs it.
Rias: *smiles and hold out 4 pawn pieces to Issei as they went inside of him* You won't regret it. So Y/N what's your answer?
Me: Hmmm?
"As I think about it for a moment I suddenly heard Albion's and Ddraig's voice in my head"
Albion: [Accept it Partner it will be a good chance for us to get even more stronger.]
Ddraig: [I agree with Albion Partner, don't worry we'll still train in your mindscape]
Me: [Alright you 2 I'll agree with you]
Me: Sure Rias I'll join you.
"Rias smiles and hold out 4 more pawn pieces and they went inside me and when she looked at both me and Issei she had a shocked face"
Rias: I never expected this to happen.
Me: What happened did something go wrong?
Akeno: What happened President?
Rias: It's just you 2 your pawn pieces mutated.
Issei: Is that a bad thing?
Akeno: No it means your much more powerful. What's the number of their pawn pieces that mutated President?
Rias: All 8 if their pieces mutated. Issei's 4 pawn pieces became 8 mutated ones while Y/N's became 16 mutated ones.
"All of us jaw dropped of our power"
Me: 'Well we both have Heavenly Dragons inside us so that shouldn't have surprised me but it did.' Well that's unexpected.
Rias: Indeed but we still don't know Issei's Sacred Gear but you managed to unlocked your's right Y/N?
Me: Yes I did last night.
Rias: Can we see it?
Me: Sure.
"I stood up much to Koneko's displeasure and I summon my Divine Dividing and I hovered a little and put my right foot on the ground and they were shocked that I am this generation's White Dragon Emperor"

Rias: Is that the Divine Dividing?!
Me: Yes I unlocked it last night, while pervy pants there was passed out and the Fallen Angel that I fought was No-Nut-Seek said that I was the new White Dragon Emperor. Also Albion told me.
"This shocked them even more because not only did I just unlocked my Sacred Gear I'm also able to talk to the entity inside of it"
Rias: You can speak to Albion?!
"Then my wings glowed and Albion spoke"
Albion: Greetings young devils I am Albion the White Dragon of Supremacy and the White Dragon Emperor, as well as Y/N's partner it's good to meet all of you.
Rias: The pleasures our Albion but how can you easily talk to Y/N?
Albion: It's because he has a lot of potential and he also have both the heart and soul of a Dragon. He is also slowly becoming my strongest host ever.
"Everyone jaw dropped and Issei was so jealous that he was on the ground crying"
Issei: It's so not fair Aniki's got a dragon for a partner.
Me: Oh shut up you also have a dragon in you.
Issei: Wait what?!
Rias: Do you know what his Sacred Gear is Y/N?
Me: Yes it's the Boosted Gear and the entity inside it is Albion's brother Ddraig.
Kiba: So does that mean that we have 2 of the 4 Heavenly Dragons on our side?
Me: Yes and also Albion?
Albion: Yes Partner?
Me: Can Ddraig speak through our Sacred Gear?
"Then my wings glowed again but instead of blue it's green and Ddraig spoke"
Ddraig: Yes I can Partner.
"This shocked them more and since Issei hasn't awakened his Sacred Gear he can speak through mine"
Rias: You met him and can speak to him?! Also why did he called you Partner?! I thought Albion is your Partner!
Me: Rias calm down 1 yes I can speak to both of them through the shared mindscape that Me and Issei share because their brothers and we are as well. 2 He called me Partner since I'm training with the both of them but alternating between them. And 3 Both of them are my Partners since I can speak to the both of them and train with them.
Rias: Wow that's just so shocking.
Albion: Don't worry we were also shocked that he made that plan to train with the both of us.
Ddraig: Yeah and also Partner can you hit my other Partner?
"I looked at Issei and he's staring lewdly at Rias and Akeno and I punched him in the gut and he just curls up into a ball."
Me: *sigh* When will you ever learn?
Issei: When I reached Boob Heaven...
Koneko: Is he really your brother?
Me: I ask that question myself everyday.
Kiba: *chuckles* But you got to admit Y/N beating up Issei is very funny.
"Everyone but Issei laugh as he just sulks in a corner of the room. Then I saw that it was getting late"
Me: As much fun this has been. We sadly need to get home because our Mom is a little overprotective when it comes to me being late. Come on Issei let's go home.
Issei: I'm right behind you Aniki.
"Then we waved the others goodbye but before we left I flashed a killer smile at the girls as they blushed and then we left the clubhouse with 3 girls blushing and a chuckling Kiba and then we went home and when I went to sleep I trained in my mindscape with Ddraig as I thought of something"
Me: 'Why does Rias have a sad look in her eyes and she was wearing a fake smile. Are you being forced to do something you don't want to do? Don't worry Rias I'll help you with whatever you problem is. And I'll find out what it is. Because I am the White Dragon of Supremacy. I am the White Dragon Emperor!

Then the screen turns black.
Man This is a long chapter.
Till next time! Vanishing Dragon Balance Breaker!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415K 10.1K 103
(Y/N) (L/N) is a strange person, one who always strives to help just about anyone. Yet he always seeks a master for some reason, some say he was a lo...
14K 375 17
!THIS IS A REWRITE OF MY ORIGINAL BOOK AND JJK CROSSOVER! Y/N was born to the Gojo Clan but unware of his powers as his parents wanted him to live a...
316K 4.7K 24
After taking a different path from her, Rias's twin brother challenges her to a fight for the right of being the next true Head of the House of Gremo...
1.7M 15.1K 60
Inspired by @Astro_Reaper22 and @TheWidowMaker, I decided to make a dxd x male reader(this is my first book so don't hate on me okay?) Disclaimer: I...