Playboy

By nocomebaek

Temptation is hard to resist... More

Final

593 14 0
By nocomebaek

11 January 2015

"Kyung Soo, are you free today? I heard there's a-"

"Chanyeol ah, sorry I got some urgent matters to do sorry. Next time?"

"Oh okay..."

Chanyeol sighed with a heavy heart as he threw the tickets to a famous musical into the bin.

12 January 2015 

"Kyung Soo! Do you know what day is today?"

"Er... a Monday?"

"No, it's something more special!"

"What is it?"

"Don't tell me forget about it..."

"I don't remember..."

"It's your birthday! Happy Birthday!"

"Oh... thanks yeol!"

"Are you free later? I'll treat you dinner!" 

"Oh sorry I need rush some projects..."

"Aww... okay... Take care!"

"Thanks!"

Chanyeol dragged his feet to the dining table and opened up the box containing the cake- mint chocolate ice cream cake. He let out a huge sigh as he whispered,"Soo, happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy..." His voice trailed off as he stared at the ring box lying beside the cake. The surprise... The proposal... They were all unsuccessful... He let out a even bigger sigh.

14 January 2015 

"Kyung, can we meetup? I'm missing you..." 

"Chan, I'm going to celebrate my friend's birthday though... Next time can?"

"Can I go with you?"

"Chan ah, you sure? He's my elementary school friend though..."

"Oh I don't mind as long as I can meetup with you!"

"Oh... Okay! Meet me at Hotel W then!"

"Okay! Looking forward to see you!"

"Haha. Me too!"

A bright smile could be seen on Chanyeol's face and there was a bounce in every step he took. He dressed up as neat, tidy and smart as possible. Afterwards, not wanting to be late, he quickly headed to the venue.

As soon as he arrived at the venue, he quickly scanned through the surroundings, searching high and low for Kyung Soo. Just then, he spotted him. He quickly ran to him and gave him a backhug.

"Kyung Soo, I miss you!"

"Oh hi Chanyeol!"

"Mmm... where's your friend? I want to wish happy birthday to him!"

"Oh here! He's Jong In, Kai!"

"Hello! I'm Kim Jong In, Kai! You must be... Chanyeol... Park Chanyeol right? Kyung Soo's friend!"

"Hahah yup! Boyfriend I would say!"

Chanyeol spoke as he held Kyung Soo's hands. He could feel Kyung Soo fidgeting uncomfortably. Kai laughed and said,"I shan't disturb you couple!" Then, he walked off.

"Chan, must you do that just now? You made him so awkward!"

"Oh sorry! I just felt happy to see you!" 

Chanyeol pouted as he released Kyung Soo's hand. Kyung Soo gave a short laugh as he tiptoed and ruffled Chanyeol's hair. Chanyeol grinned from ear to ear. 

"Hey Yeolie, I'll come back to you later!"

"Alright!"

Then, they parted ways. Chanyeol quickly took a seat at a sofa by a deserted corner as his eyes glued on his phone, reading some fanfictions online. Just then, someone approached Chanyeol. Due to the strong cologne smell, Chanyeol knew someone was walking in his direction. Chanyeol quickly looked up, only to realise a chestnut brown hair with a baby face guy wearing a collared grey pullover and denim jeans walking towards him. Then, he took a seat beside Chanyeol.

"Hey, nice to meet you! I'm Byun Baekhyun!" The guy said as he raised out his hand for a handshake.

"Oh hi! I'm Park Chanyeol! Nice to meet you too!" Chanyeol replied with a huge grin.

"Woah you got a nice smile," Baekhyun said as he took a sip of his soda. This was the first time someone ever said a nice thing to him, even Kyung Soo did not say something like that to him before...

"Haha thanks! Are you friends with the guy called Kai?" Chanyeol said as he began admiring Baekhyun unknowingly. His soft fluffy hair... His smooth silky white skin.. His sparkling eyes... His seductive lips... Chanyeol shaked those thoughts off his mind as Kyung Soo appeared in his mind.

"Oh Kai... Haha... I'm not his friend. I'm just here as I'm his classmate. You are one handsome guy, huh?" Baekhyun gave a slight grin as he replied as he raised his hand and caressed Chanyeol's cheeks. Chanyeol could feel his cheeks turning red. Just then, Baekhyun lifted Chanyeol's chin up and their eyes met.

"Woah Chanyeol, you got some nice ash brown deep eyes ah..." Baekhyun said as he tilted his head and winked at Chanyeol. Chanyeol gulped his saliva down. 

"Well you know what? You got nice sexy seductive lips..." Chanyeol said as he slowly pulled Baekhyun inch and inch closer. Just then, the thought of Kyung Soo appeared in his mind and his phone began ringing. Chanyeol wanted to let go but Baekhyun whispered,"Don't pick up your ringing phone, let's leave it alone. There's no need to tell anyone but us two." Chanyeol bit his lips as he was in a dilemma.

"Let's just leave it alone, why are you worried? It's alright, it's alright, I know your heart. It's alright, it's alright, it's alright. Show me all your secrets.

Chanyeol gave into the temptation and gave a deep and passionate kiss. 

"My heart is covered black, your place. Your heart is burnt white, my place. Of course you can't get sick of this play. (You know what it is?) My words are forgotten black, my base. Your words have vanished white, your trace. Of course you can't turn things around in this play (boy). Play play (boy). Play play (boy). Play (boy) Play (boy) Play." Baekhyun sang between breaths. Just then, something halted their actions.

"Y-Yeol, what are you doing?" A familiar trembling voice could be heard. Chanyeol broke the kiss immediately and whirled to the source of the sound. It was Kyung Soo.

"Y-Yeol, you haven't answer me... W-What are you doing?" Kyung Soo asked as tears welled up in his eyes. Chanyeol was speechless. He did not know how to answer him.

"I-I-I was just-" 

"It's okay! I don't need to hear it!" Kyung Soo said as he dashed off. Kai cast a disgusted look on Chanyeol and quickly rushed after Kyung Soo. Chanyeol's knees dropped to the ground. Baekhyun wrapped his hands around Chanyeol's waist and placed his head onto Chanyeol's shoulder. 

"Yeol, shall we go now?" Baekhyun whispered into Chanyeol's ears. Chanyeol was loss for words. He was rooted to the ground. He did not know what to do.

"Go," Chanyeol spoke in his deep voice.

"Such nice deep voice you have..." Baekhyun replied as he snuggled closer to Chanyeol.

"Go away," Chanyeol said in a firmer and louder voice.

"I love it when you are angry... It seems like you are the one in control..." Baekhyun said as he gave a faint smile.

"Go away!" Chanyeol yelled as he pushed Baekhyun's arms off his waist.

"Yeol, why are you so mean?" Baekhyun said as he pouted.

"Because... Because..." Chanyeol really did not know why. Why he had reacted like that. Then, Baekhyun quickly gave him a warm embrace and whispered,"When you think it's too late, you've already fallen for me, it's out of your control (isn't it?) You knew everything from the start and now you're blaming it all on me? I'm far from the bad things you've imagined, from the bad niceness. So I'm happy, please don't run away, don't try to leave me."

Chanyeol could feel his heart skip a beat. Then, he continued in between breaths of a passionate long kiss,"It's alright, it's alright, I know your heart. It's alright, it's alright, it's alright. Show me all your secrets. I've decided what to call you, just one kiss, that's all. Whether it's your luck or misfortune that you've met a guy like me. Will be like a split road, yes, like whiskey you've swallowed by mistake." Baekhyun was taken aback by his response but in a short moment later, Baekhyun smirked. 

"I'll make you hotter, more excited (leggo) I'm bad, I like doing the things you tell me not to. Like I said, the main game didn't even start yet. Push and pull me even more. I'm confident I will win. Every day, I'm dealing with a new type of loneliness. Oh, I can't stop, but same for you too. You don't wanna lose me (right?) My babe. Play (boy) Play (boy) Play (boy)" Baekhyun's voice trailed off as he dragged Chanyeol into a room, with their breaths as their background music.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

806K 18.3K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
342K 11.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
926K 56.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
172K 6.2K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...