Completedโœ… ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ธ...

By Maddythecutie7th

"๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž..." ๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ง๐ž ๐“๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง... More

๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐Œ๐„ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐Œ๐„โ™ก
๐’๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ 1
๐€๐”๐ƒ๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’
๐’๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐‹ ๐Ž๐… ๐‘๐Ž๐‚๐๐”๐„
๐๐€๐ƒ ๐๐Ž๐˜ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹
๐๐‘๐„๐€๐Š๐”๐ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐๐”๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐’
๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š
๐๐‘๐„๐€๐Š
๐๐€๐‘๐“๐˜
๐Œ๐Ž๐Ž๐๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐๐„๐‘ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐‘๐„๐‹๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐
๐“๐„๐‘๐‘๐Ž๐‘
๐ƒ๐„๐๐‘๐„๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐ƒ๐€๐๐‚๐„
๐…๐„๐•๐„๐‘
๐‚๐Ž๐๐‚๐„๐‘๐“
๐™Ž๐™€๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™Š๐™‰ 2
๐–๐„๐‹๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐„ ๐๐€๐‚๐Š
๐…๐€๐๐’
๐ƒ๐‘๐€๐Œ๐€ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐๐‘๐„๐€๐Š๐”๐๐’
๐’๐๐„๐€๐Š๐„๐‘๐’
๐๐‘๐€๐๐Š๐’
๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’
๐’๐Ž๐๐†๐–๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐„๐‘๐’
๐Œ๐Ž๐Œ๐’
๐–๐Ž๐‘๐‹๐ƒ๐–๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐๐†๐‹๐„
๐‘๐Ž๐‚๐Š๐„๐‘
๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š ๐๐“ ๐Ÿ
๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“
๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐“๐‡
๐Œ๐Ž๐•๐„
๐‹๐Ž๐๐ƒ๐Ž๐ ๐’๐”๐๐„๐‘ ๐’๐๐˜๐’ (๐Œ๐Ž๐•๐ˆ๐„)
๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ 3
๐๐€๐‚๐Š๐’๐“๐€๐†๐„ ๐‘๐”๐’๐‡
๐‘๐„๐“๐”๐‘๐๐’
๐๐„๐‹ ๐€๐ˆ๐‘
๐ˆ๐๐•๐ˆ๐’๐ˆ๐๐‹๐„
๐ƒ๐Ž๐”๐๐‹๐„ ๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„
๐’๐”๐๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐„
๐ƒ๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐๐€๐๐˜๐’๐ˆ๐“๐“๐ˆ๐๐†
๐‡๐„๐€๐“๐–๐€๐•๐„
๐‚๐€๐Œ๐๐ˆ๐๐†
๐‘๐„๐’๐‚๐”๐„
๐™Ž๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ 4
๐ˆ๐๐•๐€๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐’๐‚๐€๐๐ƒ๐€๐‹
๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐’
๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐Œ๐€๐‘๐„๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐‰๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐€๐‚๐Š?
๐๐‘๐€๐๐Š๐’ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‘๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐’
๐๐‘๐„๐€๐Š๐Ž๐”๐“
๐๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐‡๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐’๐”๐‘๐๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐„
๐’๐“๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐๐”๐† ๐๐“ ๐Ÿ
๐“๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐”๐’
๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ๐’
๐๐‘๐„๐†๐๐€๐‚๐˜ ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ÿ
๐–๐„๐ƒ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐†
๐๐‘๐„๐†๐๐€๐๐‚๐˜ ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ÿ
๐‘๐„๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐‘๐Ž๐’๐„๐’ ๐๐€๐‘๐„๐๐“๐’
๐“๐‡๐€๐๐Š ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐’๐Ž ๐Œ๐”๐‚๐‡!

๐’๐“๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐๐”๐†

510 7 4
By Maddythecutie7th

 WHEN ROSE WOKE UP IN THE MORNING THE LAST THING SHE WANTED TO DO WAS FEEL SICK.

Her stomach twisted and churned in the inside, making her bend over in pain. She loathed the feeling of nausea, but sadly that's all she could feel at the moment. She slowly slide out of bed and made her way down to the kitchen. Rose Immediately noticed the silence and realized that she was the only one home. There was a small sticky note on the fridge. She picked it up and read it.

Rose,
Me and Logan are going down to the new ice rink in town. Carlos went to the corndog factory as usual, James went to see Lucy, and Mom and Katie are in San Diego. You have our numbers, call if you need anything. Love you baby sister,
Kendall 

Rose sighed to herself. Of course she hated when they babied her, but at the moment she really did not feel good. Rose skipped breakfast and went straight to the couch. After settling in with a blanket and pillow she soon fell into a fitful sleep.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

AFTER A FEW HOURS ROSE WOKE UP WITH A JOLT.

The blankets were sticking to her and she felt like she had been put into an oven to be cooked alive. In an instant an intense wave of nausea hit her right in the stomach. Rose covered her mouth and almost flew across the room, dropping to the ground when she entered the small bathroom. She bent over and released all the food in her stomach into the toilet.

"Rose!'' She heard someone shout from beside her. She glanced over and noticed James standing in the doorway, but soon turned back when she felt more bile rising up in her throat. She felt The taller boys hand rub her back and hold her hair as she shook more. Finally Rose lifted her head and sniffled, trying not to cry in front of him. She looked up and could easily read the worried look on Jame's face.

"Rose, how long have you been feeling sick?'' James asked.

"Since this s'morning.'' She replied weakly.

"Why didn't you call one of us?'' James questioned.

Rose  shrugged and said. "I didn't think it was that big of a deal and figured Logie would be home earlier.''

"Come on, Let's get you to the couch.'' James helped Rose back to her shaky feet and lead them back to the living room.

Once Rose was laying down again James grabbed a thermometer and tried to stick it in her mouth but the small girl pushed Jame's hand away.

"I'm fine James.'' Rose whined.

"Uh, no you're not.'' James stated matter-of-factly.

"I'll be fine.'' Rose responded.

"Rosie if you don't let me help you then I'm gonna have to call the guys and you know Logan will definitely baby you to death if you don't let me and we both know how much you hate to be babied. Just let me take your temperature and give you some medicine then we can watch some t.v." James explained. Silence filled the room until Rose nodded her head and let the pretty boy put the annoying instrument in her mouth.

Two minutes later James pulled it out and read the numbers aloud. "One oh two point three, that's not good.'' James said as he set it down. "Take this.'' He handed the small brunette two Tylenol and a water to drink.

"Can I sleep now?'' Rose asked tiredly. James nodded and turned on the t.v.

"Do you want me to go get Logan?'' James looked down at Rose.

"No, please stay here.'' She pleaded and hated just how childish she sounded. James let Rose lay on his lap and watched the mindless show as The smaller girls eyes once again started closing.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

AN HOUR LATER JAMES WOKE UP FROM HIS LIGHT SLEEP WHEN HE FELT SOMETHING THRASHING AROUND THE COUCH.

He immediately sat up and glanced over at Rose's now shaking form. James reached over and started to shake her shoulder. Rose continued to lash out and James  could swear on his life he heard heartbreaking whimpers escaping her chapped lips.

"Rosie, Rosie wake up!'' James yelled shaking her shoulder more forcefully. Suddenly Rose's eyes shot open and she sat up, almost regretting it when the feeling of nausea came back. She looked around and relaxed a little when she saw James beside her.

"Rosie you okay?'' James asked when he thought he saw tears in her sweet eyes.

"Yeah I'm fine.'' Rose replied trying to hide the tears again. The nausea continued to build until she couldn't hold it back anymore. James seemed to automatically know when she was about to throw up because a bucket was shoved under the girl's head. Rose felt a comforting hand rub up and down her back while her hair was pulled away as more vomit rose to her she finished James grabbed a tissue and wiped her face.

"I'm sorry.'' Rose whispered.

What, why?'' James asked confused.

"Sorry I threw up and now your having to clean it up.'' Rose finally just let the tears fall. She was feeling absolutely horrible and James was having to clean up after. She felt a pair of arms wrap around her and bring her close to a warm, steady chest.

"Rosie-bear I'm one of your big brothers and wither you like it or not your still our Rosie-bear. I know your independent just like Kendall, but even he lets his guard down sometimes. It's okay to let someone help you because everyone needs help.'' James said. Rose smiled a little as The taller brunette brushed a tear away.

"Thanks Jamie.'' Rose mumbled, resting her head in his lap.

"No problem Shorty. Love you.'' He whispered.

"Love you too.'' She replied, rolling her eyes.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

WHEN KENDALL, CARLOS, AND LOGAN HAD ENTERED THE ROOM AND SAW ROSE ASLEEP, LAYING ON THE PRETTY BOY, A LOOK OF CONFUSION WAS SPREAD AROUND THE ROOM.

"Is she okay?" Logan asked, getting nervous.

"Yeah she had the stomach bug." James explained and Logan's eyes went as wide as hockey pucks.

"Poor Rosie." Carlos frowned.

"How'd you get her to tell.?'' Logan asked. They all knew how much Rose hated being babied and could be just as stubborn as Kendall when it came to sickness.

"I promised I wouldn't go get Logan, I'm mean come one we all know he would have babied her to death.'' James explained. Kendall and Carlos giggled while Logan let out a "Hey!'' The boys settled on the couch around them and got some much needed rest.

Logan carried Rose to her room and laid her down on her bed.

"Don't leave me." Rose said, groggily.

"I'll be here all night baby girl." Logan smiled, kissing her burning forehead.

She sighed and allowed herself to close her eyes. Logan curled up against Rose, pressing his chest against her sweaty back. He wrapped his arms around her torso and rubbed her stomach absent-mindedly until they both fell asleep.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

LOGAN AWOKE TO THE SOUNDS OF SOFT COUGHING.

As he slowly drifted into consciousness, a bit confused as to where he was, he became aware that he was holding something shivery and damp tightly in his arms. He opened his eyes to see his girlfriend, looking smaller than ever, asleep in a tangle of blankets. Rose was practically lying on top of Logan, her legs intertwined with his and arms clinging around his neck and waist. Despite being unconscious, she let out squeaky coughs every now and then, but they weren't nearly as bad as they had been the night before.

Logan grinned at his girlfriend's awkward and cuddly choice of position and rested his hand on her forehead. He breathed a sigh of relief when he found Rose's  head to be much cooler, the high fever almost broken completely.

"Logan?" Rose moaned, shaking her head back and forth slightly as if to try and bury her face even deeper into his neck.

"Hey sweetie, did I wake you up?" Logan asked, running his fingertips along the length of Rose's spine.

"Mmm, no," she said groggily. Her long lashes blinked a few times, before jolting wide awake. Her cheeks and neck immediately became pinker then cotton candy when she realized how much she was smothering Logan. She rolled off of him, which took quite some strength, and sat up straight to chatter off an apology.

"Logan, I'm so sorry! You could have just pushed me off! I got you all sweaty and germy and-"

"Ssh," Logan said, amused at how flustered she became. He pressed his forefinger to her lips and grinned with sparkling eyes. "I don't mind baby girl. It was actually kind of nice, having you as my blanket."

Rose blushed even harder, running a hand through her damp hair. She felt absolutely ridiculous. "I really am sorry. I'm clingy when I'm sick."

"Baby girl, don't worry about it," Logan said with a laugh, removing His girlfriends arm, which she was shielding her red face with. "Hey, how are you feeling? Tell me everything."

"I feel... Better," Rose said. "A little headachey and really tired, but better. How'd you do it?" She asked, impressed with her boyfriend. Logan shrugged, and a half smile broke out on his face.

"I guess I'm just magical that way," Logan said shyly. "Do you need anything? Some water, or medicine? How is your stomach? Do you still feel like throwing up?"

Rose managed a chuckle at Logan's slur of anxious questions. She did not understand why he felt the need to wait on her hand and foot. "Just a bath, I feel all sticky and icky. I'll go run one. You can stick around if you like. We can eat some breakfast together. I might feel up to some toast later or something." Rose started to head to the bathroom, but she let out a funny-sounding hoarse squeal when Logan suddenly came up behind her and lifted her off her feet.

Logan immediately started laughing at the sound his girlfriend had made. "Girl, what just came out of your mouth?"

Rose giggled. "My throat hurts, I can't help it! Now why aren't my feet on the floor like they're supposed to be?"

Logan giggled as well and brushed his nose against Rose's, making the girl blush pink. "Well I thought it was adorable. And because, you are not doing anything, remember? You lay here and rest and I'll run your bath for you."

Logan gently placed Rose on the bed. She bounced onto the pillows and pouted.

"I hope you at least let me undress myself," Rose muttered as Logan left for the bathroom, and she could see the back of his neck turn scarlet as he quickly disappeared around the corner.

Logan turned the bathtub faucet as hot and strong as it could go. He watched the rush of water quickly fill up the tub until he thought of something. He opened up Rose's  bathroom cabinet and peered in moving around bottles of shampoo and shower goods until he found what he was looking for, a huge bottle of bubbles. He smirked when he saw that they were lavender  scented. There was something about Rose's soul that just screamed "lavender" to him.

Logan uncapped the lid and poured in probably a bit too much of the creamy liquid into the tub, then went to retrieve Rose.

"Hey, your bath is almost ready," he announced. "How about I make you some breakfast while you soak and then we can eat together?"

Rose was touched by Logan's unnecessary sweetness. She had to hold herself back from jumping into his arms and planting sloppy, germy kisses all over his gorgeous, dimply face. She would have to save that for another time when she was healthier.

"Sounds good," Rose said. Logan nodded and closed Rose's door to give her some privacy and went about setting up breakfast in the kitchen. He decided that Rose should really only have dry toast, so he started toasting several slices of bread and poured 2 glasses of orange juice, then set them on the glass dinette table off of the kitchen. He took a step back and studied his tiny breakfast "feast" for a moment before deciding it needed something.

Logan went quickly to Mama Knights flower pot and plucked two Roses. set the flowers on the middle of the small table and smiled. Flowers were something that always cheered Rose up, hopefully they had the same effect when she was sick, too.

The other guys had gone out while Logan stayed with his girlfriend. Kendall went out with Jo, while James was hanging out with Lucy and Carlos.

Logan had informed them that he wouldn't need help taking care of Rose.

After making sure breakfast looked good Logan went over to the couch to wait for Rose to emerge from the bathroom, but after 10 minutes, she still hadn't come out yet.

"Hey Rosie, you ok in there?" Logan asked, knocking on the bathroom door. He waited a moment before her she answered in a weak voice,

"I'm ok, Logie."

"Are you sure?" Logan asked, not liking the sound of Rose's  voice. "Are you feeling alright?"

Again, there was a moments silence, and then,

"Not really, Logan."

Logan's stomach plummeted to the floor. He wasn't really sure what to do. Should he go in and help her, despite the fact that she was most likely still in the tub?

"What's wrong sweetie?" He asked, worry seeping through his voice.

"My stomach hurts again," Rose groaned. It sounded like she was starting to cry now. Logan couldn't just stand there and do nothing while his girlfriend suffered.

"It's ok Rose, I'm coming in, is that ok?"

Rose "Mmhmm'd", and Logan drew in a deep breath and entered her bathroom. Rose was curled up in the bathtub, knees drawn to her chest and bubbles covering her creamy, pale skin up to her shoulders. Logan ran to the tub and kneeled there, wiping strands of wet hair from the girl's tear-streaked face.

"Oh my gosh, you're freezing," Logan exclaimed. Rose was shivering violently in the now room-temperature water. She looked up at him with fever-blown eyes that begged for help. Logan squeezed her wet shoulder assuredly.

"You're going to be ok, Rosie. I'm so sorry," Logan said, feeling terrible that she was so sick again. He looked around the tiny room to find a soft, fluffy white bathrobe. He wasn't quite sure how to get her out of the tub while saving her dignity, though. She definitely needed assistance getting out of the tub, but there was no way she could stay in the quickly cooling water another minute.

"I'm going to help you out of there now and we'll go lie down on the couch," Logan explained to the feverish girl. She nodded, barely registering his words in her foggy mind. Logan pressed a hand to her forehead to find it burning up.

Logan wrapped the robe around Rose's shoulders, than braced her arms with his hands by wrapping them around her skinny biceps. He then pulled his girlfriend up and wrapped the robe snugly around her waist in a one quick motion to save her modesty before snaking one arm behind her back and one beneath her knees to lift her up and out of the tub.

"Oh, I don't feel good," Rose said, holding her middle with her arm. Logan gently placed her to her feet and helped thread her arms through the holes in her robe so she would be covered better. Although Rose was acting listless, Logan noticed she was eyeing the toilet warily.

"Are you going to throw up?" Logan asked, holding Rose steady by her shoulders. The sick girl was beyond embarrassed to feel her gut do a painful flip. The last thing she wanted to do was throw up again, but no matter how desperately she tried to will the terrible feeling away, she could feel the vomit slowly creep up her throat.

In a dizzying daze Rose found herself on her knees with her head over the toilet, retching painfully. She was only aware of a strong hand  rubbing a steady rhythm onto her back, holding her hair,  and sweet words being whispered into her ear as she threw up violently.

"Logan I'm sorry," Rose muttered when the heaves were finally finished, fat tears rolling down her scorching face. Logan frowned and wiped the corners of his girlfriend's mouth with a wetted down washcloth.

"Don't you be sorry, Rosie," Logan said, peering into her dark eyes. "It's ok. I just want you to feel better. Come on, I have to get your fever down. Let's get you to bed." Careful not to worsen her nausea, Logan carried Rose back to her room and laid her gently on her pile of comforters. She immediately sunk into them, curled up her bare, pale legs, and closed her eyes.

"No, no Rose, Don't fall asleep yet," Logan said softly but frantically. He shook her shoulder, but she shrugged his hand away.

Logan put Roses neck in the crook of his elbow, placed 2 fever reducers on the back of her tongue, and poured a small amount of water in her mouth. He gently tipped her head back and she swallowed the pills on reflex. He then wiped her face down with the washcloth and rested it against her forehead.

"Come on Rose, you gotta fight this fever," Logan encouraged softly, running his fingers through her hair. He watched her sleep for a couple minutes before she started fussing, kicking her legs weakly and making tiny moaning sounds in the back of her ravaged throat. She was obviously in the grasp of a horrible nightmare.

"Rose it's ok, honey wake up," Logan said loudly, trying to shake her into consciousness again. Rose let out a strangled whimper, but refused to wake up. She threw her side to side and started mumbling something incoherently. Logan leaned down to her ear and struggled to hear her. She was thrashing about now, sweat running down her forehead and dampening her hair.

"What are you saying baby?" Logan asked, shaking her again. Rose's  word became more audible now as she got closer to waking up.

"Dad!" Rose cried. "Daddy! Mom!"

Logan frowned and stroked the girl's cheek. "I'm sorry, baby. Your daddy and mom aren't  here," He said, kissing her head.

Rose began to cry and Logan held her close.

"It's just a nightmare baby girl." Logan whispered, "Shh, logies here."

He put ice packs on her neck then cuddled next to her. He checked every few minutes to see how her temperature was.

"Logie?"

"Yes baby girl?"

"I'm hot and I don't feel good." Rose moaned.

"I know, James tried to help you and he almost made you feel better. But you're getting worse." Logan whispered.

Rose leaned against his chest as Logan was stroking her hair. He began to sing softly to her. It was one of Roses favorite songs that the boys sang. 

"I don't know why you always get so insecure. I wish you could see what I see when you're looking in the mirror. And why won't you believe me when I say. To me you get more beautiful everyday. When you're looking at the magazines, thinking that you'll never measure up. You're wrong."

Rose fell asleep to Logan's soft and soothing singing. Logan continued to sing until she was in a deep sleep.

Rose loved that song because she used to be insecure a lot about her body, especially when she started dating Logan because she was afraid he wouldn't like her anymore. But Logan loved her the way she was made.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

ROSE WOKE UP AND FELT SO MUCH BETTER.

She was awoken by sounds coming from her bathroom.

She walked in and saw her boyfriend throwing up.

"Are you okay baby?" She asked.

"Yes. I probably got sick from you." He said.

"Well now I'll take care of you." Rose smiled and rubbed his back.

Season 3 ✅ 

Up next: season 4

I'm going to take my time on season 4 because it's the last season and I love it.

But lemme just say, it'll be a roller coaster for Rose because she's getting a scholarship to Stanford for music writing. She originally wanted to be an astronomer but decided to do music writing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

977K 23.9K 55
๐€ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ž๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ ๐’๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ž ๐†๐ข๐ฅ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ญ...
95.1K 864 45
@evasolanox liked your post @wroetoshaw followed you @evasolanox followed you @wroetoshaw unfollowed this user @evasolanox has blocked this user
1.8K 257 21
๐๐๐‚ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐†๐‚๐Ÿ’! ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐ง๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐œ ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ ๐ซ...
158K 2.4K 50
|COMPLETED| Who knew what could happen in two weeks... CURRENTLY EDITING! ยฉ all right reserved.