TERA MERA RAABTA❤ (completed)

By daydreamer7196

UNDER VERY SLOW EDITING!! This book was earlier titled as 'Story of two Strangers: from Friends to Soulmates❤... More

Author's Note!
Characters
♡Dream and Her♡
♡Ms. Sweet Voice♡
♡My wish is you♡
♡Marriage or Problem?♡
♡Ms.Yellow Suit & Mr.Handsome♡
♡Friendship♡
♡Sahab aur Sahiba♡
♡Drive♡
♡Shopping♡
♡Mr. and Mrs. Jindal (1)♡
♡Mr. and Mrs. Jindal (2)♡
♡After Wedding♡
♡First Day♡
♡Arrival♡
♡Liking Each Other♡
♡Baby♡
♡Realizations ♡
♡The Moment♡
♡The Night♡
♡Last Day♡
♡Vachan on Duty♡
♡Lunch♡
♡The meeting♡
♡Feelings♡
♡Feelings 2.0♡
♡Morning and planning Date♡
♡Date♡
♡Hubby and Wifey♡
♡Dream and Love♡
♡Back To Her♡
♡Mera Pyaar Ho Tum♡
♡Cute Banter♡
♡Evil Eye♡
♡Christmas Party♡
♡Christmas Party 2.0♡
♡Happy Life♡
♡Nominated♡
♡A Issue?♡
♡Award Function♡
♡His Birthday♡
♡The Party♡
♡Yash♡
♡Nightmare♡
♡Broken♡
♡Judaiyaan♡
♡Don't Leave Me...Please♡
♡He is Back♡
♡Sorry♡
♡Will You...?♡
Changes!
♡Wedding♡
♡The New Addition♡
♡Cologne and Cake♡
♡Happy Moments♡
♡Those 9 Months♡
♡Epilogue♡
Thank You!

♡Bonus Chapter♡

160 14 7
By daydreamer7196

For my Cutiepies😉..Hope you will like it..Comments and Votes pleasee..

Ignore the mistakes..chapter is Unedited.. 

Happy reading ❤

Author's POV 

Opening the door of room ajar, Guddan saw her 8 years old daughter still drooling on her pillow..

Lazzyy Girrll!

"Ashu! Wake up!" Guddan shouted  taking out her school uniform from the closet..

"Uhmm..mumma..5 minutes more.." she said hiding herself in comforter..

"No more 5 minutes..wake up bacha..your bus will be coming in one hour" Guddan said shaking her a little..

"Mumma..I am not feeling good today..I am also having a stomach ache.." she said peeking from the comforter with a fake pain expression..

"Sab samajhti hu mei..aaj test hai na school mei..chalo utho..school jaana hai" Guddan said snatching the comforter from her..

"Mumma.." she whined

"Ayesha Jindal..wake up now..you have to go to school" Guddan said sternly..

"Mumma..but my softie will cry if I woke up..softie wants me to hug it.." she said in childish tone pouting..

Hey bhagwaan! Kitne drame.. 

"Acha..and who's this softie?" Guddan asked 

"My soft soft bed" she said patting and caressing the empty side of bed..

Guddan shook her head..

"Mumma..dida..gwood morwning.. " 

Here, Ayush Jindal ,soon to be 3 years old son of our Mr. and Mrs. Jindal ,came running..

"Good morning Champ.. ninnie puri ho gayi aapki.." Guddan said picking him up..

He nodded smiling showing his teeth.. 

"Good..now wake your dida up.." Guddan  said ruffling his hairs and dropping him on bed..

He cutely went towards Ayesha and sat down on her stomach..

He patted her cheeks.. 

His way of waking someone up..

"Dida..wakie! Wakie!" 

But this stubborn girl..

Ayush pouted when Ayesha didn't listen..

Then he jumped a little pulling her hairs..

"Dida..wakie! Wakie!" He sang 

"Aah..you naughty boy.." Ayesha said turning them so that now she is above him..

And the next moment, she started tickling him..

"Hahah..dida..hahaha" he laughed and Ayesha too laughed..

"You love to pull my hair..na" she said as they both continued laughing..

Yeh donno na..Guddan shook her head smiling at both of them..

"I am going to prepare breakfast and your lunch..come downstairs quickly" Guddan said 

"Aye Aye captain" Ayesha said saluting dramatically and stopping tickling Ayush..

"Aye Aye cwaptwain" Ayush copied her..

......

"Good morning my babies.." Akshat wished them as they came downstairs..

"Good morning dadda" Ayesha wished

"Gwood Morwning Dadda" Ayush wished jumping onto Akshat's lap..

"Morniinnggg!" Here come Vachan with vansh behind him and vanshika (Vachan and aditi's daughter) in his arms..

"Morning chucks" Ayesha wished

"Morwning chucks" Ayush copied Ayesha..

Soon, everyone else joined on dining table for breakfast..

They had a lovely breakfast with Ayesha and Vansh arguing and Ayush and Vanshika giggling on the cute banter of their elder siblings..

"Ok..byee everyone" Ayesha and Vansh bid bye as they hear the honk indicating the arrival of their bus..

Vansh is just one year younger than Ayesha..

"Byee..take care" and the two kids left to school..

.........

(Evening-Night)

"Mumma!"

"Mumma!"

Ayesha shouted, calling guddan who is busy in kitchen preparing for dinner..

It's been 10 years since our Akshan is together and they are very happy together.. Their love for each other, for their kids, for their family is only increased in these years..

Life is just perfecttt for jindals..

"Coming!" Guddan shouted washing her hands..

Guddan made her way towards living room just to see the room in a mess..

Toys lying here and there with Ayesha sitting on couch trying to study and Ayush disturbing her..

Sighing and shaking her head, Guddan moved towards them and asked.."What are you both naughties doing?" 

"Mumma I am trying to concentrate on my studies but Ayu is disturbing me" Ayesha pouted..

"Ayu.." guddan looked at her son..

"Dida..no playing.." Ayush complained cutely tilting his head and pouting..

Ayush then move towards Ayesha and pulled her dress.."Play.Play.Play" He whined..

"Ayu I can't play right now..If I didn't complete my homework, my teacher will punish me..I will play with you after completing my work..okay?" Ayesha said pinching Ayush's nose at last..

Smiling at them, Guddan picked Ayush and sat on couch with Ayush on her lap..

"Ayu..do you want your dida to get punish?" Guddan asked 

"Punish?" Ayush asked confused and curious..

"Yes..if dida didn't study then her teacher will make her stand outside holding her ears and then dida will have yui-yui (pain) in her legs" Guddan said explaining her son who is listening sitting quietly..

"Dida..yui-yui?" He asked cutely and Guddan and Ayesha both nodded..

Ayush thought something for a while and then jumping off Guddan's lap he ran towards his room..

"Where did he go?" Ayesha asked 

"Don't know" Guddan shrugged

"I think he is sad as I didn't play with him" Ayesha sighed standing up..

"Okay..I will play with him for sometime then I will do my work" She said closing her books..

"But Ashu..it's already 7pm..when will you do work then..don't worry I will see Ayu..you do your work" Guddan said checking the time..

"No mumma..he is sad..so-" Ayesha was cut off in between by the voice of her dad..

"Who's sad?" Akshat asked keeping his bag with coat on couch..

"Dadda..I think Ayu is sad because I didn't play with him" Ayesha said 

"Umm..A big issue" Akshat said sitting on couch taping his chin with his finger..

"Yes" Ayesha nodded sadly..

One more thing.. No one can see anyone sad in Jindal Bhawan..Be it a big issue or a small issue..

"Where's Champ? Let's make him happy then.." Akshat said 

"Dadda he-" Before Ayesha could complete Ayush came..

"Dadda!" He shouted and ran towards Akshat with a captain america shield in his hand..

"Ayu-" Again Ayesha was intrupted by Ayush..

"Shh..dida study..do work" Ayush said 

"Dadda..no distwurb dida" Ayush warned Akshat..

Guddan giggled and Akshat smiled..

Ayesha smiled and ruffled his hairs.."Ayu-"

Ayush glared at her making her stop in between.."shwield you beat" he warned..

Everyone smiled understanding what he meant that he will beat Ayesha with the shield if she didn't study and Ayesha faked scaring..

"Ok..I am studying" she said opening her books..

Ayush grinned and then jumped onto Akshat's lap telling him what he did whole day and complaining about Ayesha..

He was looking at Ayesha time to time ensuring that she is studying and doing her work..

Guddan shook her head giggling..

Akshat listened to his son smiling..

When Ayesha was complete with her work..Ayush smiled widely and squealed.."Yeah..dida..no..punish" 

"Yes..now no punishments for princess" Akshat chuckled..

Jumping off Akshat's lap..Ayush went towards Ayesha..Ayesha pulled his cheeks smiling.."So..Champ, let's play" Ayesha said and Ayush nodded..

"BTW..Dadda has something for his cuties" Akshat said 

"What?" Both the kids asked together..

"Chocolates!" Akshat said showing them chocolate bars..

"Chocolates!" "Choco-choco" 

Both squealed and took the Chocolates..

"Thankk youuu daddaa..wee lovee youu" and both kissed Akshat's cheeks..

"Meri Chocolates.." Guddan pouted..

"Mumma..you can take from mine" Ayesha said 

"Mumma..me me" Ayush said jumping..

"No babies..you have it..mumma is good" Guddan smiled shaking her head..

.......

After telling both the kids story and ensuring that they are asleep now, Guddan made her way towards her room to find it empty..Sighing she went in the washroom and when she came back changing into something comfortable her phone vibrated..it was a message..

Jindal Sahab ❤

'Come downstairs..to kitchen'

'Kitchen? Hmm..kya chal rha hai Inka dimaag mei..'

Guddan thought and went downstairs to kitchen..

Akshat was sitting on a stool near kitchen slab..His back facing her..

"Jindal sahab.." guddan called him..

He turn around towards her smiling..

"Come here" he said and guddan went towards him and stopped standing in front of him..

He pulled her towards her and due to this she landed on his lap..

"You looked sad back there?" He asked 

"Why wouldn't I? My husband forget to bring Chocolates for me.." She complaint..

"I can never forget you, my sahiba" he said pushing the hair strands behind her ear..

"Those Chocolates were for my babies..I have something else for my wifey which she likes a lot" he said 

"And what it is hubby?" Guddan asked making herself comfortable and wrapping her arms around his neck..

"Chocolate cake!" He said 

"And that too made by your dear husband" he added..

"Cake!" She squealed jumping off his lap..

"Kaha hai cake?" She asked as she stopped squealing and looked here and there.

"I will bake it for you right now" he said 

 "Umm..no" guddan said 

"Why?" He asked confusingly 

"Not you..We will bake together.." she said 

"Ohh" 

"Haa"

"Okay..so..let's get to the work" Akshat said 

"Aye Aye captain" guddan said nodding and they both chuckled..

"Guddan..where is flour?" Akshat asked 

"Here!" Guddan showed him the container in her hand..

"Give me" Akshat said 

"Okay" and instead of giving him the container she put the container on his head upside down and covered him in flour..

She was laughing but soon Akshat took the container from her hand and covered her too with it..

Guddan stopped laughing and used her hands to block him doing this..

And at last, he was laughing while she was pouting and both were covered in that white powder..

Both looked at each other and burst out laughing..

They both shook their head..

"Kya hoga humara?" Guddan said 

"Not humara..kya hoga tumhara?" Akshat said 

"Acha aisi baat" guddan said narrowing her eyes..

"Haa" he said 

"Ruko aap" and with this the Tom and Jerry show started with Akshat running around the kitchen and guddan running behind him catching him..

"Aah" guddan stopped and sat down on floor holding her ankle..

"What happened?" Akshat rush towards her..

"Pakde gaye" guddan said holding his hand..

"You tricked me?" He asked

"Yes husband" guddan said winking

"Ab bolo sorry" she demanded..

"Mei nahi bol rha hai sorry..aur kyu bolu?" Akshat said standing up and showing her a thumbs down..

"Hawww..jindal sahab" guddan whined

"Akdu Jindal" guddan murmured but akshat listened her

"Mat bolo sorry..par haath do apna..help me" guddan said pouting..

"Mei toh akdu hu..kyu help karu?" Akshat said 

"Kisne bola aap akdu ho..aap toh kitne ache ho..ab help kardo na" guddan buttered him..

He raised his brows but still helped her standing up..

"Thank you bolo" Akshat said 

"Mei nahi bol rhi thank you..aur kyu bolu?" Guddan copied Akshat and stick her tongue out to him..

"Ab chalo husband..cake banate hai" guddan said moving ahead..

"Follow me" she said looking at back signing him with her finger..

Akshat shook his head walking and there guddan smiled widely..

And after sometime, the cake was ready and our Akshan is also not looking less than a cake covered in flour, chocolate and cream..

Guddan who likes to work without any mess is here sitting on counter all messy with the plate of cake in her hand..

Taking  a bite she moaned at its taste closing her eyes..

"Mhm..this is so good" 

She opened her eyes and gave a chef kiss "perfect!" 

She looked at Akshat to saw him looking at her with a smile..

"What?" She asked taking another bite of cake..

"Nothing" 

"Then what are you looking at?" 

"Your smile..I still can't get enough of you, your smile, your childish antics, your kisses..Ohh God.. I just love you to infinity" Akshat said wrapping his arms around her waist caging her in his arms and pecking her cheeks..

Guddan smiled lovingly and blushed..

"You want some?" She asked 

Taking the spoon close to his mouth, when he was going to take the bite..she applied the cream at the tip of the spoon to the side of his lips..

He closed his mouth and said "I knew you would do that" 

"But still you fell for it" she said 

"Now.." he said 

"Now what?" 

"The cream..remove it" He smirked..

She bite her lips..she knew what he was trying to say..she moved her face closer to lick it but he turned his face a little and instead of what guddan was going to do their lips met..Before guddan could do anything he was already kissing her tightening his hold and pulling her impossibly close..somehow between the kiss guddan put the plate aside and kissed him back with equal favor snaking her hands around his neck..

They kissed for a while savoring the moment by closing their eyes and their lips moved in sync..They pulled away when in need of air..

Guddan joined their foreheads and mumbled "I love you Jindal sahab" catching her breath..

"I love you too jaan" Akshat said pecking her lips..

"Now" 

"Now.." Akshat copied her..

"Don't you think we need to take a shower?" Guddan said 

"Offcourse" he said scooping her in his arms..

"I mean separately Mr.husband" guddan said hitting his head playfully..

"We should save water and time wifey" Akshat smirked and the rest is the history.....

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

TERA MERA RAABTA❤

......

Take care all of you😊

Smile always🙂

Spread love💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 162 19
[𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 -1] "𝑇𝑜 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑒�...
249K 8.6K 66
The story is a completed story. Interested folks can read, and if you like, please do vote and share this with others as well.. Thanks. It's a romant...
170K 9.5K 51
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
296K 12.5K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...