Bawat Daan (Puhon Series #1)

By pawsbypages

PUHON SERIES #1. Celestine Lim never wanted to be in a long-term relationship during her college years, not u... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Epilogue
Love, Bri
Special Chapter

Bawat Daan

347 14 1
By pawsbypages

──────── ⋆ ⋅☽ ⋅ ⋆ ────────

The first installment of the Puhon Series.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This story is not affiliated with any of the schools, enterprises, artists, or products mentioned.

Please be advised that this story contains scenes that might trigger some emotions, sensitive content, mature themes, and strong language that are not suitable for a very young audience. I will only write it for the sake of showing the character's development.

Lastly — I am an amateur writer, my characters are not perfect, and this story is unedited. It might have typographical and grammatical errors. Please bear with me, I am new to this and I am still learning. Please refrain from hating my characters. They make decisions that are not always right. Do not read if you're only expecting the characters to do the right thing all the time. Thank you!

──────── ⋆ ⋅☽ ⋅ ⋆ ────────

#BawatDaan

#pawsbypagesWP

Date Started: September 17, 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 400 48
Art Series #1: Pleasuring Stain Zonnique knows how to value smallest thing in life, even the ones that people considered as useless things. Broken v...
10.5K 455 42
Adeli Cahmelia Ayam is a smart and mature individual growing up. In fact, before entering Senior High School she already had a clear vision. Study ha...
102K 2.4K 43
Liana Dignity, the first child and shock obsorber of the family, had to take the risk of accepting the proposition of someone important to her. She w...
6.2K 150 40
Luziel Janaria Clementine always hoped for the boy she loved, although she admired him from afar. Kumbaga, umaasa siya sa crush niya kahit hindi siya...