Vergil x The world of furries

Door HighTeirGod

This story takes place after the events of Devil may cry 5 though not canon to the story more like a made up... Meer

Unknown
A new beginning
Chit chat
Three musketeers and one D.I.L.F
Get settled, you'll be here awhile

Companion's

866 11 12
Door HighTeirGod

Vergil pov:

Walking to the left of the street I cross to the other side opposite of where those girls are at, the gas station with it's dim lights and a sign displaying the logo and brand name of the station

Vergil: seven..... eleven.....Mmm guess they have those too.

Making my way to the entrance I hear the talking of the girls on the other side of the building. Deciding it best not to worry about it I open the entrance door and a familiar DING alerts the cashier they have a customer in. Peeking his head from the back area a dark furred wolf comes back to the counter and makes himself noticed.

Cashier: "oh hello"

Vergil looks towards the cashier and gives him a nod

Vergil: "greetings."

Cashier: "greetings to you too sir, I wasn't expecting someone to come in this late in the night hehe"

Vergil: "you're open all night are you not?"

Cashier: "well....yes but not that much people come in at this time, usually like 2 to....1..... anyway it doesn't matter. I just can't wait to get back home and finally lay off you know?"

Vergil knew the feeling to well as he stared at ground for a second then back up to the cashier.

Vergil: "likewise.....Tom is it?"

Vergil said looking at the boys name tag

Tom: "yessir!"

Vergil chuckles slightly

Vergil: "well tom, I'll get what I need and be out of your hair."

Tom: "understood, I'll be in the back Hollar if you need me!"

Tom proceeds to go in the back leaving Vergil to himself browsing through the odd food they have. Chips, soda, candy and bunch more items, right now Vergil just needs something to eat and drink to satisfy his hunger. Picking 2 bags of chips, taking a hot dog, an energy drink similar to that of the drink "Monster" the humans had, and a water bottle. Water is the best.

Vergil was going to the counter with his stuff before he stopped at the sudden realization he had. He had no idea what kind of currency the fur people used to pay these off, what was he going to do?.......simple really, Instead of walking to the counter he thought of just walking outside. Before he could the very same girls walked in again alerting Tom of customers. At this point Vergil was frustrated but calm, being too frustrated will probably make things worse, so he collected himself and thought of another plan.

Sarah pov:

Earlier Jennifer came up with idea to forget about the little hustle we seen awhile ago and to walk to the seven eleven nearby, said it would ease our minds, which it did cause walks at night are really soothing and relaxing to do especially with friends.

Jennifer: *yawns* "alright, you guys grabbing anything?"

Sarah: "I feeling water right now" Sarah said as she walked to the drinks section

Jennifer: how about you, Claire?

Claire: "I'm ok, I'm playing tag with my money right now and I'm it"

Jennifer: "broke status huh? That's cool I could just buy you something if you wish".

Claire: "a bag of chips if you will"

Jennifer: "a bag of chips, gotcha" she says as she snaps her fingers

Sarah was still browsing some more after grabbing the water she wanted, snatching chips with a pack of gum she walked back to the counter and put her stuff on the counter. Standing by Claire she took noticed of the other stranger in the store, she never noticed him before so it was kinda of a surprise, just not a big one, she thought nothing of it and turn to her friend and took out her phone.

Jennifer came back with stuff she wanted and the chips Claire requested for, placing the items by Sarah's.

Jennifer: "hey girls, got everything?"

Sarah: "yuppers"

Claire: "did you get m-"

Jennifer: "yes Claire I got it"

Vergil pov:

Vergil thinking there was no other way out of this, he stuffed his stuff in his pockets and hid them under his cloak and proceeded to the door. Trying not to make eye contact with the girls he looked down at the ground, but before he could get to the door he heard a gasp from one the girls in the trio. Knowing this as a sign to get the hell out of there he dashed for the door and ran down the street.

Sarah pov:

"He's been standing there for a bit now" Sarah thought as she looked up from her phone, the stranger then finally makes his way to the door not before Sarah took notice of his familiar looking outfit. Sarah thought how similar it was to the strange creature from earlier.

"Same cloak, same glasses, same oddly hot looking figure, no tail.....no tail.....NO TAIL?!" Sarah thought loudly in her head.

Sarah: "*gasp* Guys!!"

Before she could move towards him he makes a run for it

Sarah: "guys it's him!!"

Jennifer: "who?"

Sarah: "the guy that saved us earlier remember?!? It doesn't matter come on hurry we need to catch up to him!!"

Before Jennifer could say anything Sarah bolted outside the store with Claire grabbing her chips and following up, Jennifer quickly grabs her stuff and places some cash on the counter before hauling it after her friends.

Vergil pov:

"Damn it!" Vergil thought as he headed in a alley way hearing the fast footsteps behind him obviously belonging to the girls he saw in store. He was in no condition to run and he hated to admit it, running down the dark alley way he ran into a problem...

Vergil: "damn it NO!" Vergil said in a whisper like yell

Sarah: "There you are!!"

Vergil quickly looks back at the female with her other friends joining her blocking the way he came from, Vergil done goofed this time for sure.

Vergil: "leave me be ladies, I'm not in the mood for talk". Vergil said as he quickly takes the Yamato out as a last resort, not to kill or harm them, to frighten them at least so they can move out of his way, This didn't work at all as the girls moved in on him.

Claire: "calm down man we just want to talk"

Vergil: "no there is no talk, Move."

Sarah: "look we don't mean no harm or anything ok? Not that we could do any anyway"

Vergil: "I do not wish to spark a conversation with you, you saw my face, what I can do and will likely tell some kind of authority about my whereabouts, so please leave me be and we'll leave this all behind" Vergil looked at them with his cold eyes as the girls got closer.

Jennifer: "we did yes and we're very aware of the things you can do. But I promise you we won't tell or call anyone about you"

Vergil: "yet".

Jennifer: " no we won't I promise, right girls?"

Sarah and Claire nod rabidly

Sarah: " we swear no one will know of you except us ok? Now will you please calm down and put the sword down?"

Vergil: "I AM CALM!!"

The girls flinched back a bit and looked at Vergil with shock. Vergil took notice of this and felt a bit of guilt for it.

Vergil: "apologies, I'm not in a very good mood right now and would appreciate it very much if you move aside and let me through."

Sarah: "what's your name?"

Vergil: "what?"

Sarah: " your name what is it?"

Vergil: " that isn't important, what is important is you moving out of my way"

Sarah: "well Mr get out of my way, my name is Sarah, this is Claire and Jennifer"

Claire/Jennifer: "Hey"

Vergil: "Hmph"

Sarah: "we just wanted to thank you is all ok? Your help with that douche and his idiots from earlier was really appreciated"

Vergil: "you're welcome" Vergil says sternly.

Sarah: "point is we just want to help you out"

Vergil: "help me?"

Sarah: "you're obviously not from around here and don't know your way around, plus you look...well terrible right now, no offence"

Vergil grumbled while keeping his eyes on her, she was right though he didn't know his way around and was feeling like shit, as his son Nero would say, he looked at the three of them before speaking.

Vergil: " you think because you feel a bit of pity for me I'll just put a bit of faith in you? What do have in mind?"

Sarah: " well umm....we can provide a place you can lay low at least, probably a shower too cause you kinda sme-"

Vergil: " I get it".

Sarah: " look it's getting late do you want our help or not?"

Vergil stood there for a moment thinking of his options here, not much options to turn to though, he thought of just bull dosing past them but he was curious of what these girls could help him with. Not seeing another option he submitted.

Vergil: "fine" he says as he lowers his defense stance and places the Yamato in Its scabbard.

Jennifer: "so we're cool?"

Vergil: "we're. . . Cool"

Claire: "cool." Claire said as she walked towards Vergil in a rather lusty way, per say.

Sarah: "Claire we just calmed him down!"

Claire: "so you going to tell us your name now hot head?" Claire chuckles as she gets in Vergil's face

Jennifer: "Claire!"

Vergil: " it's . . . Vergil ma'am" Vergil said as he backed off a bit

Claire: "Vergil huh? I like it" Claire said as she traces her index finger down Vergil's cheek.

Vergil brushed her aside and walked forward a bit.

Vergil: "so about this place you were talking about?"

Sarah obviously not paying that much attention to him as she looked at his body, not much can be seen but she could make out what she was looking at.

Sarah: " take off your hood if you will"

Vergil stood there silently building a bit of tension between all four of them, but slowly he raised both his hands and latched on to the hood pulling it back revealing his white hair and his white eyes. The girls stood there and looked at Vergil in awe, looking as if they saw an alien, which is sort of true.

Jennifer: "whoa. . ."

Claire: "I know right, almost like I'm looking at a alien angel or something"

"Hmph. . . Ironic" Vergil thought before speaking another word.

Vergil: "you wanna keep staring or are we done he-"

Sarah: "shhhh. . . Just a bit longer. . ."

Vergil: *sighs*

To be continued. . .

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

631K 32K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
91K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
197K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
456K 31.1K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...