Beyblade Burst DB Mystical Bo...

بواسطة 1UnseenBurstWBO

Pierce Atsushi, a 12-Year-Old Blader who's trying to become the Strongest in the World. Him and his Beyblade... المزيد

Episode 1: The Hero's Debute, Bold Perseus!
Episode 2: Death Solomon Strikes Back!
Episode 3: Stormy Winds and Raging Gales, Cyclone Ragnaruk!
Episode 4: The WBBA Champion's Debut!
Episode 5: Fighting With Boldness, Bold Riptide!
Episode 6: The Solitary Dragon, Vanish Fafnir!
Episode 7: The Tale of Two Valkyrie's
Episode 8: Perseus Vs. Fafnir!
Episode 9: The Explosive Saber, Savior Valkyrie!
Episode 10: A Bold Rematch, Dynamite Bomber Vs. Bold Riptide!
Episode 11: Roar of the Wicked Dragon, Roar Bahamut!
Episode 12: The Flying Dynamite Battle Tour!
Episode 13: Tremor at Beigoma Academy, Valkyrie Vs. Perseus!
Episode 14: The Flamming Salsa, Magma Ifrit!
Episode 15: The Unseen Shogun, Vagabond Yamato!
Episode 16: Crimson Clash, Rashad Vs. Pierce!
Episode 17: The Ultimate Dynamite Bonds, Blasting through our Limits!
Episode 18: The Flamming Crimson Legend, Astral Spriggan!
Episode 19: Clash of Crimson Beys, Spriggan Vs. Valkyrie!
Episode 20: The Wicked Ariel Tag Battles!
Episode 21: A Battle of Wills and Determination, Yamato Vs. Valkyrie!
Episode 23: The 8 Headed Dragon of Rage! Guilty Longinus!!
Episode 24: Clash on the Island of Demons! Ifrit Vs. Longinus!!
Discontinued...

Episode 22: Red Thunder! Magma Smash!!

33 0 0
بواسطة 1UnseenBurstWBO

~Aboard the Dynamite Battle Tour Zeppelin~

Bell: So... Where exactly are we heading next? And why are we going there?

Basara: We're going to the Island of Demons. It's a place where one of the Strongest Legendary Bladers calls home and it looks like we're going to be battling over there.

Me: Doesn't Lui Lui Shirasagijo hang out on the Island? Some people call him the Oni that lurks around the Island of Demons.

Ranzo: And of course, I'll be the one who defeats the Oni with Ragnaruk's Ole Cyclone!!

Bell: Please, you couldn't even beat me if your Blading Career depended on it. No wonder you haven't gone home yet.

Hannah: Isn't it obvious that he's not going home just so he can defeat you and Pierce?

Me: Yeah. Ranzo you never really explained why you haven't gone home even though you have beaten Bell a couple of times.

Bell: He says that he won't go home till he actually makes me give up. So looks like you're never going home!

Hannah: No, silly. He hasn't gone home because he clearly thinks of us all as Amigos... Especially Bell and Pierce so he's just using that as an excuse so he can stay with us longer.

Ranzo: That is not true! I said I am going home when Bell admits that I've defeated him and that I finally win! You guys are all my Amigos, even Bell but...

Me: But what?

Ranzo: Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy watching me blow away Lui and become a Blading Legend!!

(Razno puts down his Glasses and grins as he holds up Cyclone Ragnaruk as Ilya walks over to Rashad who's currently muttering and mumbling in anger in the corner)

Ilya: What's your problem today? You seem grouchier usual.

Rashad: It's just that... I feel like everyone especially Yuuki is getting stronger than me since they're able to hold out against Valt. Heck, even Bell and Pierce were able to defeat him when Savior Valkyrie was awakened.

Ilya: That's them and you're you. If it takes you a while to beat Valt Aoi it doesn't really matter so you shouldn't really care. Besides, if you defeat Valt Aoi in a better manner than Pierce and Bell did then everyone will forget about their Victory and focus on how you just won.

Rashad: *Smiles* I guess you're right. It wouldn't hurt to properly beat Valt Aoi even if it takes a while. And Y'Know, I want to defeat you too. Not just Valt.

(Ilya grins at Rashad as she Roller Skates away as Rashad just looks at her with a Smile)

Ilya (Thoughts): Rashad, you're not the only Person who is trying to get stronger. I'll eventually defeat both you and Valt Aoi. Just watch me do it and put you guys in your places.

(Ilya trips over something and tumbles down into the ground, Ilya gets up and takes off her Helmet to see Yuuki sitting against the wall)

Ilya: Watch where you daydream, buddy!

Yuuki: Technically, I can't watch where I daydream since I'm daydreaming and--

Ilya: Jeez. You don't need to get all smart with me.

Yuuki: You asked, that's your problem.

Ilya: Just who do you think you are?

Yuuki: Yuuki Katagiri, not like I'm anyone else.

Ilya: Ugh. First the Immature Children, then a Grochy Rashad, and now I have to feel with this slouch.

(Ilya Roller Skates away again and goes up to Wakiya who is currently watching the Ship head forward in the Sunny Skies)

Ilya: Yo, Wakiya. How much longer are we going to be cooped up in here?

Wakiya: Not much longer. We're almost there and we should be arriving anytime now.

Ilya: Alright, I'll be in my dorm.

(Ilya walks off as Wakiya continues to look into the Horizen, Valt joins him as he holds up his Bey into the sun)

Valt: This Dynamite Battle Tour sure is something. It's super fun to watch them grow and battle together and it's fun to battle too!

Wakiya: Yeah. I'm just starting to worry about how everyone's getting along. It seems like they can't handle another moment together.

Valt: Nah. They're just getting a bit fed up with each other at the moment. I wouldn't think about it too much if I were you!

Wakiya: I guess your right. They'll probably get over this right when we get to the Island of Demons!

~On the Zeppelin Port~

Ranzo: Alright, Bell! We're finally deciding who's the Superior Blader. If I win... After this the Tour ends I'm going home, if I lose, I'm not leaving till I defeat you!

Bell: You'll never win. The Demon King would never forgive himself if he lost to someone like you so you'd better give it your all so I can crush you at Full Power.

Basara: Ranzo, you're not the only Person who wants to beat Bell, Y'know? I wanna defeat him again and get even stronger!

Me: Same. Perseus could use a good run for its money! 

Bell: No. The Demon King wants to finish Ranzo once and for all!

Ranzo: *Grins* I like the sound of that, Amigo! I'll finally blow you away!!

Basara: Alright then. First Battle!

Bell: Belial, let's see how Ranzo and Ragnaruk are able to do against this.

(Bell puts Belial in High Mode and sets S Gear in Attack Mode as his Eyes glimmer, Ranzo stares back at him as he attaches Ragnaruk to his Launcher)

Ranzo: Me and Ragnaruk have been practicing for the day we finally get to finish you, Amigo!

Bell: Too bad. All that practicing will have to go all to waste!

Me: Ranzo, Bell! Show me an Amazing Battle before we head over to the Island of Demons!!

Basara: Ready? Set!

All: 3! 2! 1! 

Ranzo/Bell: Go, Shoot!!

(Both Ranzo and Bell pull off Powerful Dynamite Shoots as Explosions flicker off the Launcher, Belial speeds around the stadium as Ragnaruk goes for the center)

Bell: *Grins* You never change. Venture Shoot!!

Ranzo: I'll be winning this battle, Double Wing Cyclone!!

(Ragnaruk uses its Powerful Double Blades to create a Large Cyclone that surrounds it, Belial easily pushes through and hits Ragnaruk with a barrage of attacks to Ranzo's surprise)

Ranzo: *Gasps* What?!

Hannah: Why isn't Ragnaruk's Tornado slowing down Belial's Attacks?

Basara: Because Belial's layer is actually not making contact with Ragnaruk's. Bell is attacking Ragnaruk with S Gear so it can't be slowed down since it has a Higher Center of Gravity. Ragnaruk can't lift it up or defend against its Attacks. It's basically useless.

Me: C'mon, Ranzo! We both know you can do better than that!!

(Belial continues to hit Ragnaruk with a Barrage of Attacks with S Gear, As Ragnaruk starts slowing down, Belial leans on its driver and crashes into Ragnaruk causing an Explosion)

Bell: It's over. Accept your defeat, Ranzo!!

Ranzo: I'm not losing so easily to you anymore!!

(Ragnaruk speeds out of the Smoke as Belial circles the stadium, Bell looks at Ranzo with an Utterly Shocked Face as Ranzo just returns with a Grin)

All: W-What?!

Bell: *Gasp*

Ranzo: We're not giving up just yet, Ragnaruk!!

(Ranzo's Resonance Aura flares up as Ragnaruk blazes out of the Bey)

Ranzo: Kick things up a notch, Double Wing Storm!!

(Flames shroud Ragnaruk's Wings as Ragnaruk creates a barrier of wind surrounding it)

Basara: *Gasps* He created a Barrier of Wind due to Ragnaruk's Intense Spin and is now able to fend off Belial's Attacks!!

Me: Aw, Yeah! That's the Ranzo I know!!

Bell: Break through, Venture Shoot!!

(Belial goes in for another barrage of attacks but all of them get blocked by Ragnaruk's Powerful Storm surrounding it, Ranzo grins as wind blows past both him and Bell)

Ranzo: That's it, Ragnaruk! Just keep showing some Awesome Defense!!

Bell: I'm done with this. *Roars* Belial!!

(Bell's Resonance Aura flares up as Belial blazes out of the Bey)

Belial: Let's do this, Bell!!

Bell: Break through, Venture Flash!!

(Belial catches onto the stadium rim and picks up Massive Speed as it rams into Ragnaruk's Wind Barrier, Belial goes straight through Ragnaruk's Wind Barrier and heads straight for Ragnaruk)

Ranzo: *Gasps* What?!

Bell: Dynamite Bomber!!

(Belial rams directly into Ragnaruk and pins it to the ground as a Huge Explosion roars out of the stadium as Smoke covers the whole Stadium, Ragnaruk and Belial both get sent flying into the air, Ragnaruk bursts as Ranzo's Lolipop falls right out of his Mouth)

Ranzo: N-No way!

Basara: It's Dynamite Belial with a Burst Finish! Bell is the Winner!!

Bell: *Laughs* The Demon King always defeats the Strongest Opponenets and you Ranzo, are one of the Strongest!!

Ranzo: *Smiles* Thanks, Amigo. I had fun even though I really wanted to beat you once and for all. But, I wouldn't be striving to get this strong without you. So, Thanks Bell--

Wakiya: We're finally here!!

(We all run to the edge of the Port and look down to see that we're right above the Island of Demons where Lui would be waiting as he grins evilly)

Lui: Wakiya, what took you so long? I almost thought you were too chicken to come.

Wakiya: Very Fun, Lui. Now, we're all here so you can all stretch your--

(Everyone grabs a Paraglider and hops off the Zeppelin leaving Wakiya standing on the Port on his own as he looks down in shock to see everyone already down there)

Valt: Yo, Wakiya. Hurry up already, we're waiting for you!

Wakiya: *Sighs* I'm coming.

(Wakiya gets down from the Zeppelin as we all stand in front of Lui as he looks at us with a Grin)

Lui: Bell Daikokuten, I still remember our Previous Match. And I want to get revenge and crush you!

Bell: The Demon King always remembers his Strongest Opponents. So I dare you to come face the Demon King, Lui! You'll be defeated just like the Last Time!!

Me: Wow there fercious Demon King. I wanna battle Lui too!

Lui: Who exactly are you?

Me: We literally met about a Month ago. We didn't talk but I know you saw me.

Lui: Oh. You. The kid who entered the Gates of Hell after me. I heard that you defeated Free De La Hoya, Valt Aoi, and Shu Kurenai. Looks like someone is become special.

Me: Yeah. So, Lui! I challenge you to a--

Wakiya: Hold it! We're going to have a Battle Royal first and whoever wins the Battle Royal gets to battle Lui. So you all better prepare yourselves. Also, Yuuki will not be permitted to Battle in the Battle Royal since he just battled Valt in a Dynamite Battle Tour Battle!

Yuuki: Drat. At least I can do better things than battle a bunch of newbies.

(Yuuki walks away as we all surround the stadium and get ready to battle)

Me: Looks like my battle with Lui will have to wait a while.

Bell: In your dreams, I'll be winning this battle!

Rashad: No. I'll finally defeat you for good, Demon King! I'll prove I'm supreme and defeat Lui!!

Basara: I'm so ready to battle! Roar Bahamut will blast all of you away!

Ranzo: I'm going to get some revenge on all of you for defeating me all of those times!

(Ilya walks over to Ranzo as she grins evilly, Ranzo stares at Ragnaruk)

Ilya: Hey, Ranzo. If you want to win this battle than I suggest using High Mode since it increases your Center of Gravity and you'll have a bit more Attack Power.

Ranzo: Thanks, Amigo! I'll totally go with that plan!

(Ranzo puts Ragnaruk in High Mode as Ilya walks over to Rashad and whispers in his ear)

Ilya: Rashad, just weaken Belial with a bit of Attacks from Valkyrie and I'll finish it off.

Rashad: I dunno--

Ilya: Trust me. You'll finally get to defeat Bell and get your way. You've just gotta do what I ask.

(Ilya whispers something in Rashad's ear as he nods, I look at Ilya suspiciously as a Voice Behind me starts talking)

???: Don't Attack Valkyrie or Belial in this battle. Just stay away.

Me: Got it, Perseus!

Referee Bot: First Battle! Ready? Set!!

All: 3! 2! 1! 

Rashad/Me/Bell/Ilya/Basara/Ranzo: Go, Shoot!!

(We all pull off Extremely Powerful Dynamite Shoots as Explosions fly all over the air, All the Beys land in the stadium as Valkyrie immediately starts clashing with Belial as Ragnaruk and Bahamut both circle around the center)

Rashad: *Roars* Keep attacking, Valkyrie!!

Bell: Go, Belial!!

(Belial tilts on V Gear and accelerates as Valkyrie tries keeping up with it to continue its Powerful Slash Attack, Ragnaruk and Bahamut start clashing in the center but both get sent back)

Ranzo: Whip up some Crazy Storms, Double Wing Cyclone!!

Basara: Counter, Bahamut! Moment Crash!!

 (Ragnaruk creates a Huge Cyclone as Bahamut crashes into Ragnaruk at Full Speed, Both Bahamut and Ragnaruk hit each other with a barrage of attacks)

Ranzo: Ha! Try getting through Ragnaruk supreme Center of Cravity!

Basara: Just keep going, Bahamut!!

(Bahamut and Ragnaruk both clash in the center as they speed off and crash into each other again causing both Beys to start wobbling, Ifrit speeds up and rams into both Bahamut and Ragnaruk sending them both flying out of the stadium)

Ranzo/Basara: *Gasps*

Ranzo: But... Huh?! How did Ragnaruk get knocked out so easily?!

Basara: High Mode increases Attack Power and sometimes Defense but it greatly lowers Stamina. Ilya predicted your plan so she-- Seriously?! You had to trick him?!

(Ilya grins evilly as Ranzo stares at her with annoyance, Ilya cackles as Ranzo roars out in outrage)

Ilya: That's too bad. You should've stayed in Low Mode!

Bell: Venture Shoot!!

Rashad: Rush Shoot!!

(Valkyrie and Belial hit each other with a Barrage of Attacks as Bell grins and Belial hits Valkyrie away, Valkyrie speeds up and slams into Belial as the Shot Driver prepares to activate)

Bell: *Gasps* No!

Rashad: True Shot Upper!!

(Valkyrie jumps into the air and starts slashing away at Belial but Belial blocks the attack with S Gear as Ifrit speeds up the 4th Drive and goes above both Beys)

Radhad/Bell: *Gasps*

Ilya: *Hisses* Ifrit!!

(Ilya's Resonance Aura flares up as Ifrit blazes out of the Bey)

Ilya: Magma Smash!!

(Ifrit slams down onto Valkyrie and Belial sending them flying into the ground causing Valkyrie and Ifrit to burst as it lands back down onto the Main Stadium Area)

Bell/Rashad: W-What?!

Ilya: Rashad, you should've known better than to trust someone like me! *Smiles Evilly* That's everyone--

Me: You forgot about someone!

(Perseus speeds around the stadium and rams into Ifrit sending it flying into the air, Ifrit barely hangs in there by hitting the stadium wall and gets sent back into the stadium)

Basara: *Gasps* Perseus never got knocked out!

Bell: Now go defeat her and prove to her that we are Demon Kings!!

Me: Mystical Shoot!!

Ilya: I'll burn you in dance, Flamming Salsa!!

(Both Ifrit and Perseus hit each other with a Powerful Barrage of attacks as Explosions burst out of the stadium, I grin as Ilya grins back in response)

Me: Time to end this, Bold RIptide!!

Ilya: One more time, Magma Smash!!

(Both Beys speed up and ram into each other as both Beys get sent flying out of the stadium, Perseus hits the ground and Ifrit hits the ground a second after)

Me: *Roars* So close!!

Referee Bot: It's Magma Ifrit with an Over Finish! Ilya Mao is the Winner of the Battle Royal!!

Ilya: *Sighs* That was another easy victory. Give me something harder!

Wakiya: And it seems like Ilya Mao is the Winner of the Battle Royal. She'll be Battling Lui tommrow!!

(Right as Wakiya says that Rain starts falling from the sky at Massive Rates as Thunder streaks the Sky)

Lui: Bell Daikokuten and Pierce Atsushi didn't win?! How unamusing, this battle will be so boring. I'm disappointed in the two of you.

Bell: Tch...

(Lui's voice booms all around the Island as we all run from the rain and seek out somewhere where we can get a dry roof above our heads)

Rashad (Thoughts): I can't believe Ilya tricked me into helping her win.

Ranzo: (Thoughts): Ilya, I will get my revenge on you and crush you one of these days!

Me (Thoughts): Looks like Ilya beat me again and I won't be able to battle Lui for a while. If I want to stand a chance against either of them I gotta start stepping my game up!

Next Chapter: The 8 Headed Dragon of Rage! Guilty Longinus!!

Ilya prepares for her battle with Lui but Pierce is still not happy after his loss in the Battle Royal so he challenges Lui himself and Lui puts him through Training Courses Dificulties and then finally a battle with him. But in the battle between Piece and Lui, Lui shows off his new Dynamite Battle Bey and gives Pierce the Shock and Realization of his life. 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

98K 1.8K 52
Shasa is a 15 Year old girl and an old friends of Valt Aoi, the number 1 Blader in the world. BC Sol has dulled down since her old friends became leg...
35K 1.1K 28
Story of the best aiming to be better, of seeking vengeance and avoiding meeting new people. Ah crap, we're failing at that last one. • • • • • • • •...
5.4K 83 29
My first story ever, please be nice and respectful! You are y/n l/n, a boy who seems to be very unlucky, having your first partner be destroyed by th...
2.3K 39 22
"Imagine how it feels to have all that power, in expense of everything else" It's time. The legend festival is right around the corner. Everyone has...