Your Dream Billionaire At ser...

By arketa_girl

(riansh ff) Her one single dream, his freedom, and their sinful desires make up this dreamy love story that h... More

"because you don't! you belong to me"...
Why do you think you have a choice??
The price for your desires...
"The dream come true moment"
The repercussion of a pact!
"Let's Dig In"
"A forever memorable day"
"Your ruhi and My V"
Trust me?!
The truth and the past! (01)
The truth and the past! (02)
Happy news...

The final dawn!

1.1K 119 108
By arketa_girl

please give some inline comments if you ever liked this book! and ha read till the end and you will be thankful to me in the end🙂

Vihaan's pov

Almost after a month, i returned back to the mansion, i was hella irritated seeing the woman who my brother used to claim as his mentor, his mom! i eventually made her believe i am vansh and it was vihaan who was dead that day... and guess what she said

uma(smirking): at last my plans worked! finally, he was of some use...

vihaan: what do you mean?

uma: come on, i had always been foresighted! i knew something like this would happen and that's why i removed vihaan's existence in this world! because then when something happens to one of them, i can use the other so easily and my business won't be ruined!

vihaan(shocked): you mean using one as a dupe?!

she nodded and i was left speechless! i wanted to kill that lady right now and then but one question arise in my head

vihaan(confused): but what made you think it will work mom?

uma: well it wasn't certain for making a decision but you know i am your mom! i know you both well than any human... from childhood, your ideologies never matched, you guys fight, you guys hated each other but when something happened to the other, you can't stand quite! It's something almost all the twins have but the way you both had saved each other risking own's life made me sure it will work! or else why do you think vihaan risked his life to save yours?!

vihaan(with glassy eyes): so basically it wasn't about getting vihaan out but getting one of us out for your betterment? 

uma: ofc yes! i chose to throw vihaan out bcs he seems to be a lunatic at times... so thought of giving him his so-called freedom! 

i was shocked to an extent i can't say! is she really our mom?! or did she adopt us from somewhere?! i wanted to kill her for using our feelings and attachments for one another as her weapon... nodding my head, i turned my head and clenched my fists in anger

"she is right, we can go to any extent for one another! and from today, i will go to any extent for exacting his revenge! and from now, you will see what really a lunatic is!"

from that day, i was training myself to be exactly like vansh... his voice was easy for me to catch up with, as i always used to mimic it and put the blame on him when i was in some trouble! yeah, those were the golden memories... 

Time ran away leaving no traces of me being vihaan and vansh being dead! i was living as vansh and i do believe he is in my heart so indeed he is living right?! 

It's been now 7 years ever since i left my dark world, my bad life, my bad routines, and my riddhima! i know she must have grown up and become a beautiful lady but i surely don't wanna re-enter her life and ruin her peace so i used to avoid thinking about her though at the end of the day when i close my eyes to sleep... all i see is her innocent face! 

Just like that one random day, i was going back to my mansion when Ishani called up and informed me she is pregnant! yeah i am going to be a mama whereas angre a father! i knew about their secret marriage and all a long back and today i was so happy for my little sister, so i decided to buy her something... getting inside the mall nearby, i booked it for some hours...

i went upstairs to the ladies section and i noticed a beautiful lady walking around doing something in front of the mirror, she was wearing a pink sexy gown... i felt an urge to see her face... i went up to her and she collapsed with my chest! i felt an unknown emotion rolling in me. she hugged me and i stood there shocked... she was so irritating and so much like my ridz! and when she told her name is also riddhima, i was shocked... i wanted to know if she is really the one so i let her shop with me and i gave her almost all the dresses that have a cut in the back for me to see the scribbling. i wanted to run and take her in my arms when i saw it, but controlling my growing desire to tell her everything, i kept a cold face hiding all the emotions inside... 

Then as destiny would have it, i again met her in the club! i was happy but when i got to see she is drunk i didn't expect it to be this worse that i actually regretted growing my beard! after that what all took place was not in my control but i was happy, making her mine officially! but this isn't right... she is not in her senses! so the very day i dropped her at her place! and i tried not to talk to her or even see her but again it was of no use so i went and searched for her.... but this time she changed her house and went from there... i was then in a race to find her but i couldn't but guess what! i again met her but this time also she was intoxicated!

that day i was riding my bicycle and going on an empty road... wearing a black hoodie covering my head so that none see me... and just like destiny would have it, a girl bumped into my cycle... i was about to shout at her but then seeing her face i was more than happy!

riddhima(zooming her eyes): hmm seems like you are also depressed like me... wanna have a walk?!

i nodded my head with a genuine smile and went near her... she intertwined our hands and started walking as if she knows i am her husband! lol, she is a legend when drunk! i laughed at my thoughts and walked up with her... the cold wind was making us feel like we are in some other world... peaceful surroundings, she was on my side, a romantic atmosphere... what else can i wish for god! i wanted to capture this forever in my hands and i knew how exactly to do it... 

vihaan: so what made you depressed sweetheart?

"i feel so incomplete, i feel like i don't own myself!!!!! like i feel that i am owned by someone... i feel like my life is now someone else's, feels like i breathe for mingling with someone else's! i don't feel like i have any right on myself anymore!"

she said making me smile. 

vihaan: "because you don't! you belong to me"

riddhima(pulling my cheeks): so are you my V??

i was shocked listening to her... she still thinks she will meet me? but why?! 

vihaan: yeah but how do you know i am alive? were you expecting me to come to u in the future?

riddhima(smiling cheekily): of course yes! when the building got burnt that day, i wasn't sad nor happy because i knew you are alive... all i had in my mind was a question... why?!

vihaan(shocked): but how? police caught me and i died in an encounter Nah!

riddhima(rolling her eyes): so you are telling now you are a ghost??! come on, you were the one who told me that no one will ever catch u until unless you want it... and i knew you won't die that fast! and the scribbling in my back made me 100% sure every minute you were alive!

i was more than shocked hearing her... she indeed is my soulmate! i smiled like an idiot and we continued our talks... later we sat on a tree shade and were talking when her friend aswati called! don't know what all she was saying to her but in the end, she cut the call absurdly and started crying

vihaan(cupping her face): what happened sweetheart?

riddhima(while crying): tomorrow i will have to see that bastard Kabir! 

she explained everything to me and i had already planned how to make my entry into her life officially! i consoled her and then dropped her at her place and was about to go when madam grabbed me in and push me into the bed! damn, this girl is extremely bold while being drunk! smirking at my shocked face she placed her soft lips on mine and started nibbling it like no tomorrow... why should she always have the fun while being drunk!? breaking the kiss, i changed our position and i bit her neck to make sure she would get some clues of meeting me when this hangover is over! after a long nibbling and sucking session, i got up and was about to go when intentionally pour some juice on her dress, now what is she up to?

riddhima(pouting like a kid): v..... i have nothing to wear now!!!!!! give me your shirt Nah!

vihaan(rolling her eyes): are you mad?! it's your room... then how the hell are you out of clothes?

riddhima(pulling him closer): aaghh this is what every heroine asks hero in such situations!

vihaan(slapping his forehead): don't you think you watch and read such things a lot for no reason?

riddhima: do it or don't go itself!

well, i would have happily spent it all with her but it's not the time... so i gave her my shirt and left the place only with my hoodie! yeah, this girl is more than dangerous when drunk! so beware... 

And what happened next was known to you all... claiming her when she is in her senses was no small deal as she was a hard nut to crack! i knew she wasn't gonna believe me so fast and so I emotionally made her fall for me! i brought her to the mansion which was eventually designed for her according to her likes.... it was made years back and he just manipulated Ishani for making her believe... now as my love life is set, let's talk about revenge! one fine night, the night which i was longing for years!

uma(struggling to move her lips): h-el..p..

i came in and slowly closed the door, it was almost midnight! aah she must have thought i came to save her but only if she knew the truth! i slowly went towards her and injected something and afterward her every movement stopped... she is now fully paralyzed!

vihaan(laughing like a psycho): how is my surprise mother India?! i hope u enjoyed it...

she looked at me with widened eyes... 

vihaan: okay fine, let me explain... i am sure you must have now got an idea i am vihaan... and the reason behind your this condition is none other than your lunatic son and his genius brain! so it's just the effect of the slow poison i injected in you when you were in a deep slumber due to the sleeping pills i add to your food! you know what!? i would have become a chemist very soon if i had continued this as making sure the amount of poison and pills cause you an easy death! now the attacks, muscle pain, chest pain and all the health issues make sense i guess! now that you are fully paralyzed, there is only one more step to go...

uma tried to say something when i spoke again

"uff don't try too hard... you can't talk! and it's not just for helping the raichand's reach my Bhai and di that day! but is also for separating me and Bhai for your damn selfish wishes and plots! for destroying my teenage! for making my Bhai pay for something he didn't do!!!!!!!"

i almost shouted in the end... my eyes were bloodshot remembering my bhai's last image in my eyes... i took the next syringe and injected it on her neck with so much passion! i wouldn't have been this happy for killing anyone till now! with a psychotic smile, i watched her dying in pain when her nerves were now clearly visible making the scene more serine! afterward, i went from there and cried the next morning on her demise! aah those tears were real but of happiness for giving justice to my brother's soul! 

now you might be thinking why didn't i do anything to the raichands? well, they are still in my freezer! will give their body to some crocodile when it's needed! so what happened to my Bhai and di was not forgivable... they were tortured, followed and killed just because they did the sin of loving each other! 

Coming back to reality...

a drop of tears slipped my eyes and i prayed for their betterment! 

vihaan(to himself): i wish i could tell all this to riddhima but no... what if she leaves me after that?!

"what if i already know everything vihaan?!"

came the sound from behind and soon i felt a metal touching in my head... i smiled palely and turned to her... there she was standing, wearing a peachy rose saree, with my mangal sutra and sindoor on her forehead worn ever so beautifully! but her hands didn't shiver while pointing the gun at me, this is exactly what i loved about her!

riddhima: You made sure everything is in your hands... but why didn't you think of checking my current job vihaan? not even once you bothered to check it?

i laughed palely at her words... and spoke

" you think i am an idiot for doing that?? Mrs riddhima vihaan rai singhania..."

she looked at me confused where i decided to end it

vihaan(chuckling): how come i not expect you to be a part of the national force when i have seen the patriotism you had from a very small age! and you thought i didn't see you hiding behind the pillars when i was killing that daayan?!

riddhima(rolling her eyes in frustration): hmm now what?! as you are my husband...  i am giving you a chance to choose the way you die... 

i didn't say anything but seeing her with a cold face covering up her emotions a small smile broke on my lips... after all, he can say that these 8 years of marriage life did make some meaning for her... with a cheeky smile, i hold her hands and made the gun be in my heart. she gasped for a second whereas i smirked

vihaan: i know you waited all these years just to find that proof that i am not vansh! but here so many things changed right... (he said pointing at her heart) this is now hesitating to shoot me off why? do you love me? i am ready to die riddhima, i have no issues! but in turn, what do you think you will get? our son rihaan.... he is gonna live his life as you did without your mother! do you think this will ever give you peace? i am sure i will roam in your mind more than ever i did before making you regret every second of your life. 

i finished leaving her in tears... but wiping in off! she looked into my eyes and spoke 

"true i made a grave mistake by doing all this, by loving you! but don't you think everything you just said will apply to you if something happens to me?!"

A Gunshot was heard and that ends it all!!!!!!!.............

AUTHOR'S POV

Riddhima caught vihaan's collars and burst out in tears when he didn't let her kill herself for doing the sin of loving a criminal!

vihaan(shouting): you think i will let you die??! its better if i do it riddhima.... saying that he was about to take the gun where he got a tight slap from riddhima!

riddhima(controlling her tears): if that's what i wanted then i could have easily killed you rather than trying to end my life idiot! 

vihaan(smiling): then what now... living with the criminal husband of yours?! don't you think it will be against your ethics?

riddhima(pecking his lips): if that's what is written in my destiny what am supposed to do... so...

vihaan: so....

riddhima: lets start it fresh vansh! Neither i am any richard nor you are any vihaan... i am your riddhima and you are my vansh!

vihaan ophs vansh smiled and took her in bridal style 

"Your dream billionaire At service mam.... so as you say!"

smiling she kissed his cheeks and they both enter the car and leaves... don't know where it will stop where it will end as their journey continues!

so now, can we just actually look into some words that are written in the descriptions!

"Her one single dream, his freedom, and their sinful desires make up this dreamy love story that half of us crave!" 

her single dream which is nothing but having a family that she didn't get! and it somehow was connected to his freedom! and their sinful desires which mean the love that was forbidden between the one who protects the law and the one who exploits it! it is indeed a dreamy love story half of us crave but may not actually get!

"it can be something we all crave for but only some of us know its price! of course, nothing in this world comes for free.... everything has got a price, some you can afford and some you can't even if you end up living your whole life for it!"

Yes, we all crave such stories where everything ends up to the person's will but not necessary that we know the price they gave for it! and just like any other laws in the world, this is also a law of nature where nothing comes for free... and not everyone can pay for it! here vihaan had got the second chance to correct his mistakes in the cost of his brother's life whereas riddhima ended up getting her loving dreamy family in turn for losing herself in the name of love, by breaking herself, by breaking all her ethics! 

"a single mistake of hers has now led her to an entirely different life, which she used to think like a dream once but now turned out to be a nightmare! and for him... it was clearly the opposite! he got what he wanted, what he was searching for... in her, only in HER!!!"

she indeed had the same effects if she had or didn't kill her love bcs here her sin was love and the dream she had was a perfect family with someone who she had to put behind the bars and so both the ways, she would have been experiencing a nightmare... either in the way of seeing her son suffer for their deeds and miss him all her life or by living with everything she craved for but with a pang of guilt in betraying herself and her promise to punish every single person who is wrong whereas vihaan has now got everything that he ever craved for... a new life, a new chance and peace that he got from her!

"They then got into a journey where it's just about them... call them selfish and whatever you want, but it's just them, melting in one another..."

Yes, it's just about them now! just them.... calling them selfish is acceptable, or anything that you feel but this is just an example of a love story that has gone through the 6 pillars of "Sufi Ishq"

from Dilkashi (attraction), uns (infatuation), Ishq (love), akidat (trust), ibadat (worship) to Junoon (madness) and i am sure, they will go through the last one, maut (death) together!

maybe it's rihaan who is gonna suffer for their deeds but we say nah.... there is no go back once you enter the fire of ishq~

                                  ~Yeh Ishq Nahi aasan,

                                   itna hi samaj lije,

                                   ek aagh ki dariya hai,

                                   aur doob ke Jaana hai~         

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.4K 5.1K 43
Hey guys 😊 This my another story on Riansh. Thus is gonna be suspence, mature romance etc. Peep in to know more
44.4K 2.9K 36
"Does it ever drive you crazy Just how fast the night changes?.." "Yes...I agree i loved you crazily...maybe i still do...far more than crazily actua...
765K 23K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
165K 11.2K 28
Tale of an 18 year old Ridhima ,an orphan who lives with her aunt D'Souza.On a regular day ,while working as a substitute of her aunt as a butler ,sh...