number neighbor q.q:βˆžβ™‘* kagey...

By kelsh1t

ₓₒ⋆:Β°* 𝙄𝙉 π™’π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™ƒ a spunky girl decides to text her number neighbor out of boredom at 6am during summer... More

introduction
HELLOOOOO??
summa tyme
roblox?
skool is nawt kool
mommy? sorry. mommy?
MEOW MEOW NEKOMA
wtf?????
youre an idiot, tobio
kiss me?
toebioh with a heart

HOT

296 11 11
By kelsh1t

𐐪𐑂

𐐪𐑂

𐐪𐑂

You walk up to the school gates and on the right side was a figure with black hair and looked to be 5'11.

"TOBIOOOO" you shouted since you were a bit farther away. when he looked up you both locked as. he was so hot. his eyes were a gorgeous color of blue and his facial features seemed like they were gifted from the greek gods. you were practically drooling at the sight in front of you. what you had failed to notice was that he was practically doing the same. his mouth was opened a bit from shock and the tips of his ears got red.

he coughed and looked away. "hey y/n" he tried to be calm but he looked like he was about to explode. his eyes were a bit wider than usual and he was fidgety. you laugh at his reaction as your face was dusted with pink. "so, what class do you have, tobi?" you have him a big grin and he only looked at you, face slightly relaxed this time. he had a bit of a smirk on his face as well. "i'm in 1-3, you?"

"i'm in 1-4. told you i was college prep." you smugly smiled, silently validating yourself with your good academic achievements.

"you have class with that tall weird dude on my volleyball team."

"what's his name?"

"uh i forgot. you'll know him when you see him though. he's freakishly tall and has blonde hair and glasses. there's a green haired guy that he's always with. i think his name was yamatake? i don't know." he was genuinely confused on what their names were and it was super funny.

entering the school, you both looked at how many people there were. you felt like your skin was crawling. you looked at tobio reassuringly and started walking to your classes. "do you wanna eat lunch together?" tobio sort of whispered, nervous to ask.

"yea sure! this is my class. thank you for walking me!! bye tobio" you smiled and waved at him. "bye y/n" he lazily waved back.

walking into the class you chose a window seat near the middle of the classroom. you put your bag on the hook and sat down. you couldn't wait to see kageyama at lunch.

next to you sat a small girl with one pig tail.*

*i know yachi canonically isn't in 1-4 but idc*

she was cute and looks shy, so you decided to be friendly. "Hi, i'm l/n y/n. what's your name?" you greeted her with a friendly smile.

she looked at you a bit surprised at first, but quickly calmed down. "i'm yachi hitoka. please take care of me." you smiled warmly back.

before you could try to keep the conversation going, the teacher walks in and tells everyone to settle down for class.

𐐪𐑂

the rest of the class was pretty boring until the lunch bell rang. no school work from the year just starting, so it was more like you listened to the teacher talk nonsense until the bell rang.

walking out of the door you saw tobio standing outside waiting for you. "hii tobio!" you waved at him. "hey y/n" he grumbled before nodding saying to follow him for lunch.

you and him ended up eating in a bench outside quite peacefully. until you opened your mouth because you got bored.

"so. this is kinda funny, right? i mean we met online and have been texting for 2 straight months and now we finally get to meet each other in person." you blabber on because you really just wanted to try and start a conversation. "i mean i didn't expect you to be so hot like yo-" you smacked your hand over your mouth.

he looked at you, kinda shocked that you'd be so bold, but then he remembered that this was y/n after all. the same girl that had called him her boyfriend for the past months as a joke and shamelessly flirting with him for fun. he actually chuckled. "i knew you'd say something like that sooner or later."

"whats that's supposed to mean?" you said as if he was insulting you. "nothing, nothing. don't worry. did you want to come to my practice after school today?"

you perked your head up and your eyes got bigger from delight. "oooo am i allowed? i'd love to! then i can see the people you were talking about earlier. i haven't really been looking for them. ALSO oh my gosh, i made a friend! her name is yachi hitoka and she's so adorable! okay well we've only spoken one sentence to eachother, but we're still friends.

he looked at you while sipping his milk he got from the vending machine. "good for you, y/n"

"have you made any friends, tobio?"

he looks at you like you just spoke in a different language, but shakes it off really fast. "no, there's not really a point. plus i already have you."

his comment was simple, but it made you happy.  "i'm sure you'll make friends in no time."

he nodded his head as a way of ending the conversation. you assumed it was a weird topic for him, so you didn't want to make him uncomfortable.

𐐪𐑂

the final bell for the first day of school had rang. you leaned back in your chair and stretched. "i'll be leaving now, bye l/n!" yachi waved at you as she exited the door. "bye bye yachi!" you had been able to talk more with each other as you had to work on a partner assignment for the rest of the day during english. she was quiet, but very polite. which you didn't mind.

Text message from toebioh

toebioh
the gym is here
*1 attachment*

y/n
thanks tobiopoo

toebioh
never call me that again

y/n
SEE U IN A BIT TOBI POO

you walked out of class with your bag on your back and observed the people around you. they were all so lively and happy. that's how you had felt almost the entire day too.

making an exit through the back doors that tobio had told you would lead to the gym, the sun hit your eyes. it was nice outside and the sun in your face only made it better. you took a deep breath in as you walked to the gym.

opening the doors a bit shyly, you saw kageyama.

"tobiooooo!" you waved at him as you walked over.

"hii y/n-"

"WHO IS THIS LOVELY LADY AND WHY IS SHE ON FIRST NAME BASIS WITH KAGEYAMA" as boy with shaved hair said.

"relax tanaka. probably his girlfriend." a boy with grey hair and a pretty beauty mark said.

"we're not dating. just friends. " for some reason, it had felt wrong to say. "tobio had invited me to watch his practice, do you know where i could sit? i'm l/n y/n by the way."

another boy walks over, looks about the same height as the one with grey hair. "Hi l/n. i'm daichi sawamura. this is sugawara and this is tanaka. i can introduce the others to you later as they enter the gym. you can sit over there on the bench with our manager, kiyoko."

"okay, thank you!" you bow your head respectfully and make your way over to the gorgeous 3rd year. she was talking to an orange haired boy who seemed very curious about something. he looked up and met your gaze.

"YOURE THE GIRL KAGEYAMA TOLD ME WAS COMING TO PRACTICE!"

your eyes widened with shock as of how loud. "um, hi. i guess so. i'm l/n y/n it's nice to meet you two."

"i'm hinata shoyo! it's nice to meet you too!" he looked very nervous around you and kiyoko. you were sure he didn't really know how to talk to girls.

"i'm shimizu kiyoko, but you can just call me kiyoko. are you here to become a manager? we'd really appreciate the help!" being a female manager did. seem like it would be fun. plus it would fill in the club that was required.

"it's nice to meet you, kiyoko. you can just call me y/n. originally i was here to just visit tobio at practice, but i'd be interested in becoming a manager! it seems like a great opportunity!"

𐐪𐑂

IK I MADE IT THE SCENARIO WHERE Y/N IS THE MANAGER BUT GET OVER IT ITS CUTE.
i felt as though if i kept writing i wouldn't be able to stop so i cut it off there

have a good day 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

516K 15K 47
( fem reader ) βžͺ DISCLAIMER I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS strong language ~~~~ ✈︎β™ͺ✈︎β™ͺ✈︎ β™‘οΈŽ 'πš πšŠπš’πš πšπš‘πš’πšœ πš’πšœπš—πš πš‘πšŽπš›? ' πš πš‘πšŽ...
58.9K 1.6K 14
β˜„ 𝐒𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 𝐚 𝐠𝐒𝐫π₯ 𝐟𝐚π₯π₯𝐬 𝐒𝐧 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐒𝐭𝐑 𝐚 𝐦𝐒π₯𝐀 πšπππ’πœπ­β™‘ ━━ summary Λ—Λ‹ kageyama x fem! reader ΛŠΛ— ❝ tobio kun, let's...
10.3K 320 10
-y/n doesn't fall in love, or at least that's what she'll say to anyone who asks her about getting into any kind of romantic relationship. however, a...
110K 3.9K 20
COMPLETED β™‘ miya atsumu x fem! reader UNI AU ↳ a short fic in which a schoolmate who is not on his phone much suddenly becomes great at texting...