๐†๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐„๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ||๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ซ...

By _sofiwriter_

"We'll make it" "All together" "Because together.." "We are stronger." *... More

GREEN EYES ENG
COPYRIGHT
ACT ONE
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
NEW CHARACTERS

CHAPTER TWENTY

68 4 4
By _sofiwriter_

THE COLD SEEPED INTO HER BONES, TAKING AWAY ALL VITALITY...SOFIA DIDN'T WANT TO LEAVE HER FRIENDS, HOGWARTS...BUT SHE COULDN'T GET BACK TO THE SURFACE.

She didn't like things too easy, but this went against every limitation she had...that darkness was eating away at her, leaving her sinking deeper and deeper. That weariness embraced her, and after a while...Sofia found herself at ease...but the memory of Harry's warm, gentle arms, remained etched in her mind.

Harry watched as the girl broke the ice, golden blood rushed to his face. He was petrified. He wanted to save her, like Prince Charming did...but he couldn't move. All he could do was watch her sink, while his bright, confused eyes gave way to several tears.

He couldn't believe it...one moment, she was smiling, in front of him...and now, she was going to die...he was too confused, but the truth stood out to him as hard to face.

"Sofia!" yelled Hermione running towards where Sofia had fallen.

"No...no, that's impossible. No, please..." cried Hermione trying to catch a glimpse of her through the dark water.

"I'm human too! "

That sentence said by Sofia, kept repeating in her mind. She wasn't immortal, she was strong, but she could fall apart...she was fragile.

"I would do anything for you Aries."

If it was going to be like this, Harry wasn't going to sit still. He ran over to Hermione, taking off his shirt, he would leave that one for her.

Without saying anything to Hermione, he jumped into the freezing water. He wasn't very comfortable, the Dursleys had never allowed him to go swimming, so it felt...strange. But love was stronger than anything.

He made his way through the icy water, Sofia was at the bottom of the lake, leaning against the bottom with an inert expression. Oxygen was beginning to run out.

He took her in his arms, embracing her, he had exhausted all his energy, he could not even push her to the surface.

Sofia was invaded by a deep warmth, love...he had come to save her.

Harry panicked, and began to lose consciousness. Sofia lit up completely, she began to approach the surface, Harry...he was safe, with her, in the dome of light that protected them.

They touched the surface, and took a great breath. They had made it. They were safe...Hermione helped them up, with a beaming smile.

Harry hugged Sofia, and put his shirt on him, the girl smiled at him, and looked fine.

"Come here..." said Sofia leaning Harry's head against her heart, that light, brought warmth and relief... within seconds Harry was dry, and warm. He felt great.

"You...are my best friend!" said Hermione hugging her.

Sofia looked up at Harry, within seconds their lips were together again. Hermione looked at them softly as Harry smiled at the contact of her lips. He hugged her as he kissed her softly.

"You saved me..." smiled Sofia, as the two slowly pulled away.

"You saved me...you're perfect" Harry whispered resuming the kiss.

" Snape's coming..." said Hermione worriedly. Sofia and Harry slowly broke away, Harry left her kisses in the air, and then they ran towards Buckbeak.

***

They flew through the dark clouds, skirting the uncultivated lawns of Hogwarts, which would then become only a distant memory, the good times for Sofia would fly, and only Harry would bring relief at that moment.

Harry stroked her cheeks; those too would become just a memory of the good times.

Buckbeak flew gentle as Sofia decided to speak.

"You were right Hermione, it wasn't my father I had seen...it was me! I saw myself avocating the light before, I knew I could do it this time...because I had already done it! Does that make sense to you?" exclaimed Sofia.

"No, but it doesn't!" yelled Hermione as Buckbeak swooped down. Harry held Sofia close to him, he was in love with her...she was amazing at everything, she could always come up with a solution.

"Woo!" exclaimed Harry, leaving a kiss in Sofia's mouth, the adrenaline was pumping, they had almost succeeded in their plan!

They flew over Hogwarts, over the towers, over the courtyards, they could feel the energy emanating from Sofia.

Sirius lay in the cell, resigned. He had endangered his family, Sofia and Harry... and now he was about to abandon them again... he had never felt so disappointed.

His eyes widened at the sight of Sofia and Hermione standing in front of the cell. Sofia made to scream, but Hermione was quicker:

"Bombarda!"- the girl exclaimed, as Sofia shielded the trio from the rubble, creating a golden shield in front of them.

In no time at all, the foursome was flying away...Sirius chuckled happily, he was free... Sirius and Harry looked at each other, never had they seen their only relative so happy.

They flew until they reached the courtyard, Harry helped Sofia down, while Sirius and Hermione stood back and watched them.

"They've kissed before haven't they?" asked Sirius.

"Oh, several times!"

"And how long does it take them to get together!"

"I hope soon Mr. Black."

"Oh please, you and the redhead with the mouse will be the cupids of this pair, call me Sirius!" he smiled.

Harry and Sofia walked over to them as the foursome moved around the courtyard.

"I will always be grateful for this, all three of you...and the redhead with the mouse too!" said Sirius, Harry and Sofia positioned in front of the bench.

"We want to go with you..." said Harry decisively.

"One day maybe, for a while my life will be too unpredictable...besides, you belong here" said Sirius resting his hands on the boys' shoulders.

"But you're innocent..." insisted Sofia.

"And you know it, my family knows I never betrayed them...and that's enough for now!" said Black making the two sit on the bench.

"You're tired of hearing this I guess...but you look so much like your father, except for the eyes, you have-" said Sirius taking Harry's face in his hands.

"My mother's eyes..." smiled Harry with his heart racing.

"It's cruel that I spent so much time with your parents, and you so little...but know this, the ones who love us never really leave us...and you can find them in here!" he said resting his hand on Harry and Sofia's hearts.

"Sofia...you look so much like your father. Except the eyes...you have the eyes of us Blacks..." said Sirius nostalgically.

"You saved me, Alex and Selene would be proud of you...and so am I. Now you're not alone, you have me!" said Sirius smiling touched. They remained silent for a few seconds, and then Sofia hugged her uncle. A real family hug... Sofia couldn't have been easier, she had wanted it so much. Sirius opened his arms, and Harry joined them.

"We'll see each other again soon," Sirius whispered into the hug. "Sooner than you can imagine...I will always be with you"- he exclaimed touched.

Sirius walked towards Buckbeak, ready to leave, this time as a free man. He mounted the hippogriff and smiled at Hermione.

"I'll give you a task, you and the redhead with the mouse, you'll have to get these two together as soon as possible, before they eat each other. And I want to be kept informed of everything that happens!" said Sirius in a commanding tone "I mean, this is my granddaughter and my godson we're talking about."

"You really are the brightest witch of your age!" said Sirius to Hermione, who smiled. Buckbeak stood up on two legs, and then began to run around the courtyard and take flight. Sofia felt a little homesick, missing Sirius.

Sirius drifted further and further into the sky, towards a new life. The moon, his keeper, the light towards home...the bells chimed as the three of them watched the man disappear behind the clouds.

"We have to go!" exclaimed Hermione hearing the bells, she grabbed Harry's arm as he took Sofia in his arms.

"Harry, let me slow you down!"

"Get on my back."

Sofia climbed on top, and Harry ran inside the castle. They turned the corner of the corridor, in front of them Dumbledore was about to close the door. The door was closed and the boys stopped in front of him.

"Well?" he asked in a curious tone.

"He's free, it's done!" said Harry.

"What's done? Goodnight..." said Dumbledore, and waving to them he descended the stairs.

Harry threw open the door to the infirmary, Sofia standing beside him as the raven-haired boy stroked her shoulders. The trio from the past disappeared, Ron watching them in confusion as the trio quietly walked through the door. Sofia and Harry restraining themselves from laughing at the crazed expression of the 'redhead with the mouse'.

"How come you're there? I was talking to you here, and now you're there!" she said panicking.

"What is Harry saying?" joked Sofia.

"I don't know! Come on, how can you be in two places at once?" joked her lover.

"Wait, there's something in your hair!" said Sofia "Get down!"

"Get up!" replied Harry giggling.

"Harry..." huffed Sofia.

"Nono, you get up, come here!" said Harry as he sat down on the infirmary bed. Sofia leaned back on his lap, and pulled a small leaf out of his hair as Harry admired her in all her beauty.

"There you go!" said Sofia making to get up.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"To rest."

"Well, if you want you'll rest, and I'll cuddle with you!" smiled Harry.

"I think I'll take that offer!"

The two of them stood in the infirmary bed, Harry wrapped his arms around Sofia's waist, hugging her to his chest. He left a light kiss on her lips when he was sure she had fallen asleep.

"You two are so cute together!" admitted Hermione.

"Too bad she loves someone else..."

"Harry! Trust me for once, declare yourself!"

"But Hermione-" protested Harry.

"Trust Hermione, declare yourself," Ron replied.

"What if she says no?"

"I have a feeling she won't...Harry do it!"

"I'll do it at the station, before we get separated..." blurted Harry. The expressions on their friends' faces were happiness in people. Both of them were going to freak out at any moment.

Too bad Sofia wouldn't get a chance to hear that statement...suffering was approaching, pain loomed.

***

It had been a few days since Sirius' escape, and the news had spread everywhere. The prophet's gazette portrayed the ministry as "incompetent", they had Sirius in hand, and he had managed to escape.

Sofia had never known happier days, Sirius was free with Buckbeak, and now she and Harry were on their way to see Lupin. The birds were chirping happily, summer was coming, and carefreeness could be felt in the air.

The lush Platano Picchiatore, still represented the memories of that adventure, the scar on the back of Sofia's head had disappeared thanks to Madam Chips.

Harry and Sofia entered Lupin's office, they walked up the stairs hand in hand, and when Harry was about to knock, the professor spoke, making Sofia flinch.

"Hi guys," the professor greeted them with his back turned.

Harry lowered his hand to Sofia's side as Lupin pointed with his wand at the open Malandrino's map, "I saw you guys coming," he said.

With a wave of his wand he closed a box, Harry sighed slightly startled, the memory of a ruthless wolf was still vivid in his mind.

"I've been worse, you can believe me..." he said smiling towards Sofia, carrying a stack of books towards a large suitcase.

"Have you been fired?" asked Sofia shocked seeing the almost empty room.

"No...no, I resigned actually," said the professor crumpling up an old paper.

"Resigned, why?" intervened Harry.

"Well...it seems someone leaked the nature of my condition. This time tomorrow the owls will start arriving and parents won't want bhe...someone like me teaching their children.."

"But Dumbledore?"

"Dumbledore risked a lot to cover for me, and then people like me are...well let's just say I'm used to it by now.."

With a wave of his wand he closed the curtains of the suitcase, the books straightened and the shoes went into the suitcase, which then closed completely with hooks.

"Why the distressed look guys?" asked Lupin noticing their gazes.

"I didn't succeed at anything, Peter Pettigrew escaped..." said Harry.

"You couldn't do anything?! Harry has succeeded in doing a great deal, and so have you Sofia. You helped expose the truth, Sofia, you saved an innocent man from a horrible fate," said Lupin, chuckled slightly, and then continued his speech, "You did so much instead, and you Sofia, you were great!"- he said proudly.

He took the suitcase in his hand, with a laboured breath. Sofia moved her hands, and a golden energy lifted the suitcases from Professor Lupin, who smiled back at her.

"If there's one thing I'm proud of, it's how much you've learned this year...now, since I'm no longer your teacher I don't feel the slightest guilt about giving this back to you!" said Lupin.

"And now I'll say goodbye to you guys, I'm sure we'll meet again someday, until then Done the Mischief!" exclaimed Lupin, the map closed again and Lupin handed it to Sofia.

Lupin smiled at them and then left the classroom. Harry squeezed Sofia's hand gently, the two watched as the professor left the classroom, and then their wistful gazes met.

In a second, the two hugged each other intensely. This had been an adventure that had marked them deeply. Harry sank his hands into her hair as Sofia snuggled into his chest.

"You're the most important thing to me Sofi."

"For me too Harry" Sofia smiled.

The two of them went downstairs to breakfast, ghost knights were moving around the castle as Ron's voice echoed through the Great Hall.

"Ah good, back I said. And alright I'll take her upstairs if you don't calm down!"

"Harry, Sofia!" greeted them Neville.

"But where did you get it from?"

"Can I have a go Harry, after you sure?"

"What are you talking about?" asked Harry confused. Their hands intertwined, their hearts joined...Harry couldn't tear himself away from her anymore, he had to declare himself now.

"Ah shut up! Let him through, won't you? I-I didn't want to open it Harry, the package was badly made...they made me!" she said pointing at Fred and George.

"That's not true!"

Sofia shyly waved at them, not being used to being around everyone. Fred motioned for her to hug him, and so Sofia found herself welcomed into the twins' arms.

"We missed you, starlet!"

"We missed you too, so very much..." whispered Sofia.

Harry unwrapped the paper covering the package. The Firebolt was in front of him, the fastest broom in the world. Harry couldn't believe it.

"A Firebolt..."

"The fastest broom in the world!"

"For me...but who sent it?" asked Harry. Sofia at that unsure tone, she wanted to kiss his cheek, but restrained herself for the crowd.

"No one knows," replied Ron.

"He was with this one!" said Hermione who was holding a long feather. Buckbeak... Sirius.

Sofia didn't sadden for a second, she was happy...if he was.

"For you little star..." whispered Fred handing her a book, no...a photo album. Above the black cover, there was a golden inscription, "For Sofia Venus Aries, Alex and Selene would like you to have it."

Harry took her by the hand, and along with all the Gryffindors ran outside. The doors swung open, the crowd cheering amidst various cackles.

"We can win the cup."

"How fast is Harry going?"

"Stop, wait for me...I want to see when you leave too!"

Harry put his hands on the broom, Sofia looked at him next to Hermione. Harry winked at her smiling. Sofia turned all red as he held out his hand to her, his companions looked at her in curiosity.

Sofia took her hand lightly, and still in her usual awkwardness, Harry sat her down in front of him, taking her by the hips.

"Ready?" whispered Harry in her ear. Sofia nodded slightly, and Harry took off. They took off at great speed, Sofia screamed slightly as Harry chuckled in amusement, he hugged her to him as the Gryffindors watched them fly. By now they were far away, the clear sky above them brought tranquility.

"Baby, open your eyes it's wonderful!" said Harry. Sofia opened her eyelids slightly seeing the view in front of them. Harry picked up speed as Sofia turned to hug him as she screamed in fright.

"That's how we met!" smiled Harry hugging her.

They swooped down screaming in amusement. The two of them, always the two of them. Sofia met those green eyes she loved so much, they carried sincerity, sweetness, pain...but Sofia loved them, as she loved Harry.

***

The foursome were sitting on a wagon, Sofia hugging Harry, unable to bear not seeing him for three months.

"What's this?" asked Ron, seeing the album next to Sofia.

"Oh yeah, I need to open it!" exclaimed Sofia.

"Wait. Sofia Venus?"

"That's my middle name..."

"Sirius told me the story!" said Harry smiling.

"Well, it reflects you a lot. You look beautiful Sofi, don't you think Harry?" said Hermione.

"Oh Hermione! You must have made me say it a hundred times, Sofia is beautiful, amazing, perfect, and I think she knows it all too well!" giggled Harry, as Sofia blushed.

He opened the album... and smiled with a heavy heart. They were simple pictures, memories... but she had never felt so at home. They portrayed her with her family, that's all...but it was wonderful.

"Your mother was beautiful!" said Hermione softly.

"She has your curls..." smiled Harry running a finger through the girl's long hair.

" And your eyes," Ron said cautiously. It was the first time he had seen his family....

They spent the time of the trip like this, commenting on the pictures in the album. They burst out laughing as they saw Sofia taking a bath, Sofia with her mouth covered in chocolate, Sofia playing with her father, Sofia with her first powers...it was all so perfect.

"You would have been a beautiful family..." said Hermione at the end of the album.

"We are...they never left me. As Sirius says, they will always be here, in my heart..." she smiled.

The train arrived at platform nine and three quarters, it was time to part.

"I'll miss you Herm..." said Sofia hugging Hermione.

"Hey munchkin, write me often!" said Ron, hugging the girl.

"Starlet, I'll see you again soon!" the twins exclaimed, hugging her.

It was time for Harry to say goodbye.

"Harry..."

"I'm going to miss you so much...you can't even imagine how much" Harry said hugging her tightly to him.

He looked intensely into her eyes, emerald with chocolate, and then it happened. Harry kissed her, their lips dancing in sweet harmony. Harry caressed her hips as their lips met softly. They pulled away with reddened lips.

"Sofia...I'm -I'm in love-"

A hand rested on Sofia's shoulder, the girl turned her head sharply towards the stranger.

"Miss Aries."

"Yes...it's me."

"I'm Mr. Brenner. The new headmaster of the orphanage, I took the liberty of accompanying you home. If you would like to follow me..."

Sofia turned quickly to Harry, her eyes sparkling.

"I'd miss you baby..." he said only kissing her cheek softly.

Mr. Brenner put his hands on her shoulder, guiding her to the exit. Sofia turned around for a few seconds, smiling sweetly at him as Harry reciprocated confused...he hadn't been able to declare himself, but that was the least of the problems.

Sofia was heading for the worst of it; she was trusting the wrong person. It was only a matter of time before Hecate would be freed....

Another adventure was over, and another was about to begin.

Sofia and Harry, they would always stay together, despite the suffering, the obstacles, the pain...they would always be there for each other...always.

Harry stood and watched her, as she walked away from him. And then.... spoke those words.

"I fell in love with you Sofia..."

*
*
*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.9K 3.5K 33
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024
248K 16.2K 80
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.5M 48.8K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
950K 16.3K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...