THE ABUSED LUNA

By _stories_adict

Avy is just a third in commands daughter who has to become an omega because everyone thinks that her parents... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (Editing)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Note
Chapter 15 (Editing)
Chapter 16 (Editing)
Chapter 17 (Editing)
Chapter 18 (Editing)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Cjapter 28
Chapter 29 (draft)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 25

149 4 0
By _stories_adict

ZANDER'S POV

"Avy" I called her as she clutched on to that piece of paper aggressively.

She still didn't look at me which made Zane wail in pain.

"Avy" I tried again. This time her head lifted up to see me blankly.

"We need to talk" I needed answers about all this now.

Getting my cue the others left closing the door behind.

"Zan-" I held my hand up to stop her.

"Not this time. You have made me worried about you for long tell me Grace what are you hiding" I demanded as she slowly stood up tucking the necklace and the paper she got from the box in her jeans pocket.

She exhaled as I heard her racing heart. Since we have marked each other I could clearly feel her anxiety.

"Zander I am not sure how to." She mumbled looking down.

What is she hiding? Whatever it is might not be safe for her and I must know about it?

"No matter what it is I need to know Avy, I have the rights to know what my mate is worried about?" She looked up as I walked towards her and held her hands softly.

"Zander it is... it is not what you might believe in but it is as it is" she mumbled as her hands felt cold.

I pulled her towards my chest and stroked her hair gently.

"Calm down ok love,"I wosphered making her feel at ease. "Tell me slowly on what happen okay no matter what I will believe "

Her heart began to be at ease as she looked up at me.

"Our pack is threatened" and there it was. The four words which rang alarm I my head.

Third person's POV

Three figures existed the room whose door slammed behind them.

"What are you doing?" One of the male figure asked the female who had instantly stocked her ear on the door.

"Trying to know what's going on in there" she replied sourly as the other male joined her.

"Can you hear it?" He asked as he shifted from one spot to the other.

"No, can you?" She replied copying the same.

"Stop," the other male figure ordered as he grabbed her hand and pulled her tiny frame towards him.

"It is impolite and wrong to eavesdrop on your Alpha couple's conversatuon." He scolded as the third male stood straight.

"Right, so I'll get going then." He chuckled nervously as the woman tried to stop him.

"Good luck Bri," he wished enjoying her face turning red with anger.

Once he left she took a deep breath, smiling before she looked up at her mate.

"Umm...E-"

"Don't you even dare" he warned. "Come on" he ordered before dragging her to back to their room.

He pulled her in and slammed the door shut.

"Tell me." He ordered calmly as he watched her being confused.

"Tell about the thing you wanted to tell once Luna Avy was up." He elaborated as his mates eyes lit up in understanding.

"Oh that it was nothing." She tried to brush it away.

"Now Bri" his voice boomed in the empty room sending chills down her spine.

He hated every moment 9f interrogating her but he had to harden his heart and get the answers.

"E-Eric it is n-nothing" she tried as her heart raced.

"Then what about Macy's escape." He knew about that he knew. She thought.

"You were after Macy for a long time and it is not just a mere jealously, so Tell me now Bri." His words laced with authority which made her wolf cover away in fear.

Her wolf had never backed down from anyone. Ever since she met her wolf it was always strong and fearless but today infront of him she was weak.

She cared about her mate so much that each word of his matters.

He wants to know about the truth. The actual truth. Should she tell him.

Avy said she can so she can.

She has to.

Now is the the time.

"Eric the truth is that-" she tried as she watched her mates eyes. It reflected fear and before she could countinue he rushed towards her.

"Watch out." Her mate yelled as he pulled her on the ground.

A bullet went past them as it hit the wall.

"Are you okay." He asked as she gripped on his shirt.

She looked at his face before nodding and stood up fearlessly.

Her claws and cannie extended while her eyes spotted the shooter.

"Bri-" before Eric could complete his mate had already jumped out of their window.

He hurriedly moved to his broken window as he saw a wolf heading towards the forest infront.

Without wasting another second he jumped from the window shifting in wolf form mid air.

That was the craziest thing he had ever done in his life.

"She is crazy." He growled.

"But she is ours" hiswolf mused. That was true he smiled as he ran after her.

No matter how fearless she is she shouldn't be running towards the person with a gun.

She is hasty.

He was about to catch up with her but she speed up. She was small so speed was her strength.

She growled loudly as she rushed past the trees.

In a second she pounched and caught the neck of the wolf she was cashing between her teeth. 

The wolf was larger then her size as he wimphered in her hold.

He showed his neck as a form of submission as she growled.

Eric halted infront of her as he growled at the wolf under his mates mercy.

His eyes reflected anger.

"Beta," a pack of wolf arrived.

"Arrest the wolf" he ordered.

As they walked towards their beta female she growled warningly forcing them to stop.

"Bri let go of him" he mindlinked but she rolled her eyes at him.

"I know you are mad at him but you have to let him go. He will be thrown in the prison and I promise you will be the first to interrogate him with whatever means you like." He tried again as she growled at him again.

"How about I kill his sorry a** now?" She challenged.

"Then you won't know why he did that, won't you be curious later" He replied calmly as if talking to a child.

She eyed him before vomiting the wolf's neck infeont of her.

"Fine" she huffed as she walked past him.

The warriors arrested the wolf as the Beta followed his angry lady.

She totted angrily infront of him snapping any branch she came across.

Just one snap and was dead but no he stopped me. Again.

She thought angrily as he mate mused at her little childish act.

She halted and looked back at him making him stop instantly.

Her wolf's angry eyes bored into his for a moment before she growled and pounced at him.

He could have dodged her attack but it was his cute little angry mate.

He laid on his belly as her tiny wolf walked up and sat on him. Her wolf paws hitting him making sure not to use the claws.

"Your fault, your fault, your fault." She chanted as she hit him.

"I love you too" He replied to which she stopped. She got up and huffed before running back to the pack house still in wolf form.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 15.8K 44
Broken by soul, broken by heart. Valeria is Alpha's daughter who has been through lot of loss. She's in no rush finding her mate, so you can imagine...
30 0 9
Coley is a human/wolf hybrid, an albino, and the heir to Shadow Moon pack. In this world, a female heir is unheard of, especially a half-human heir...
6.3M 181K 40
Ava Carter was a 17 year old orphan. She was a member of the Crystal Blue Pack. She was the punching bag in her pack, as people usually walked all ov...
3.1K 99 17
Amara Knight is a young pack member of the Silver Moon Pack and best friend to the alpha's baby sister Kaden Black. After her parents death, she had...