I Need You To Feel Again

By kellicrkings

Jack is 17, dealing with Anxiety, Depression, and Problems with his parents, his problems started to take o... More

Sunshine Boy
There's Room For Two Six Feet Under The Stars
Your'e Someone to Love
Your Bed
Break Down These Walls
Walking Travesty
We Should Get Away
Welcome to New York
Afraid of Being Alone
Haunted by my Past
The Voices Whisper
I Miss Your Laugh, Your Smile
I'll Be Missing You
You're Just a Daydream Away
Don't Do That Again
Hospitals Scare Him
I Miss Us
A Simple Melody

Young Love Is Just a Game

11 0 0
By kellicrkings

CW: Smut

Jack stretched as he woke up, he yawned and saw Alex wasn't in bed with him which was rare since he usually saw him in bed when he wasn't working. He glanced at the clock and saw it was only around eight, and Jack was confused why he even woke up that early. He put on one of Alex's hoodies, and a pair of shorts and walked down the stairs to find Alex. He smelt something that smelled delicious, and he saw his boyfriend cooking in the kitchen.

"Good morning baby, I made you breakfast before we have our special weekend," Alex smiled as he kissed Jack.

"Thank you so much baby, you know how much I love french toast," Jack smiled as he sat next to his boyfriend and began to eat. Alex laughed, and they both devoured their breakfast within a matter of fifteen minutes, and then Alex had a smile on his face.

"What?" Jack laughed at him blushing.

"Nothing, you are just so cute and I'm very excited to make my boyfriend happy that's all," Alex smiled, kissing him again. "We plan to pack a bag, and I will take you around to some nice spots today and we can go to a party tonight and spend the rest of tomorrow at home.

"A party?" Jack asked, laughing a little.

"Yeah it would be fun babe we could have some drinks too," Alex said, kissing him.

"Okay... I guess, just don't leave me alone please Alex," Jack said, holding his hand tightly.

"Yeah I'll be here for you the whole time, and if you're uncomfortable we can leave baby we don't even have to go," Alex said as he kissed his cheek gently.

Jack nodded, and they both went upstairs to change. Jack quickly put on a gray v-neck shirt, tight black jeans showing off his body, and a sweatshirt. Alex put on something similar, and put two duffels in the back of the car. Jack sat down with Alex, quite nervous because they haven't done anything together in so long.

"Babe, why do you look upset? Are you okay?" Alex asked him, as he placed one of his hands on his knees.

"Uhm yeah, I'm just nervous we haven't even been on a date since that one time you got out of the hospital after breaking your nose," Jack sighs.

"Baby you won't mess this up, I'm happy to be with you and spend time with you," Alex said reassuring him.

"Okay Lex," Jack smiled as he kissed him.

Alex hadn't told Jack why he was working so much, it was for them. Alex wanted to get a place with Jack once they graduated in the city, so they could both go to college and work together. He knew Jack barely had anyone besides May, and his brother when he came down occasionally. He wanted to be there for his boyfriend, Alex wanted a future. And he still had a late shift tonight, but that's why he made sure Jack would be sleeping and not notice his disappearance. Alex put on Jack's favorite blink album, and started the car, and began to drive to the roller rink. He knew that Jack had never been roller skating, and he always wanted to so he thought it would be nice to take his boyfriend.

"So where are we going?" Jack asked, tapping his fingers along to the beat of the music.

"It's a surprise but you will love it, you've been wanting to go for a while baby," Alex laughed as he kissed his boyfriend's cheek.

This left Jack to ponder since he wanted to go to a bunch of places honestly. He hadn't been around much of town, his anxiety kept him isolated mostly in his room or at the park taking photographs. He didn't have anyone to do it with anyways, that was until he met Alex though. Alex began to pull up on the street of the roller rink, and that was when Jack knew exactly where they were going.

"Lexy, you know how much I've always wanted to go rollerskating," Jack smiled excitedly. This was the first time he had been happy in days because of being alone; He was happy Alex took him here to spend time together.

"Yeah I do babe, it's on me I'll buy our tickets and get our skate rentals. I'll help you do this okay?" Alex smiled.

Jack smiled and nodded, and held Alex's hand as they walked inside to the rink. Alex paid the admission fee, and then rented a pair of skates for both of them. He got on the neon carpet of the rink and helped lace up Jack's skates while he sat on the bench. It was no secret that Jack was clumsy, so he knew he would have to help him get used to the feel of it for himself. He quickly laced up his own and pulled Jack up. Jack instantly clung to his shoulders, and Alex laughed and placed one hand on his waist to guide them to the floor.

"It's okay Jacky, everything is good to let go of me if you fall I'll catch you," Alex smiled as he kissed the top of Jack's forehead.

Jack nodded and held onto Alex's hands as they glided to the opening to the rink. Jack's knees shook, as he tried to gain balance. Alex saw the fear in his boy's eyes, so he gently took both hands again, and helped him take a few steps carefully.

"You're doing good, baby, are you ready to do a lap?" Alex asked him.

Jack nodded and held his hand. They skated around slowly until Jack got it. They both started to skate faster together, and then soon Jack slipped and since he was holding Alex's hand he pulled his boyfriend down with him. Alex was laying on top of Jack's chest, and he felt the heavy breathing of the younger boy. Alex moved closer to him and kissed his lips. Jack blushed and slid his hand up Alex's shirt. He felt Alex tighten his grip on him, and he kissed him harder. The two boys forgot that they weren't the only ones in the rink, and soon yelling began to occur. Jack's face went bright red, and Alex laughed at him and kissed him one last time to piss everyone off. They did end up getting kicked out because of their PDA, and they took off their skates and went in Alex's car. It had been a while, and Jack was practically squirming for attention. Alex saw his eyes glance to his lower half when he walked, and he honestly has been ready for a while. Jack walked closer to

the light-brown-haired boy and placed his hand on his waist. Alex glanced down at Jack's waist and bit his lip as he moved his eyes to meet Jack's gaze.

"Alex I don't wanna go to the party tonight," Jack muttered moving closer to his ear gently biting.

"Whatever you want Jacky," Alex said as he moved his hand down Jack's body.

"Now," Jack said, kissing Alex's neck.

Alex practically jumped at that opportunity, and he kissed Jack's lips. He unlocked the car door and crawled on top of Jack's body in the backseat.

"Mhm I need you it's been months Alex," Jack said gliding his foot against Alex's ass.

Alex nodded and intertwined his tongue with Jack making them dance together. Jack's tongue put up a battle for dominance, eventually winning, making the younger boy flip them over so he was on top of Alex. The older boy smirked, as he felt his boyfriend's hand glide up his shirt. He moaned in pleasure from Jack's warm touch against his cold skin.

"You want that off?" Jack asked as he gripped the material tighter in his hands.

"Hurry up," Alex moaned, biting his lip. It was shocking how fast Jack could turn him on, but Alex was always a slut for him.

"You're not in control," Jack smirked. He took Alex's shirt off and pulled down his pants to his ankles. Jack took off his shirt too, and Alex wrapped his arms around the taller boy.

Alex nodded, he liked this side of Jack and he was intrigued by it. He felt Jack's hand go by his ass, and pull down his boxers. Alex was excited, and he sat both of them up and spread his legs on Jack's lap showing Jack how hard he was.

"What a good boy Lexy," Jack said, kissing him harder. Alex bit Jack's lip in response, and he felt Jack insert two of his fingers in him.

"Oh god Jacky f f fuck," Alex moaned loudly. He already was ready for more, and with that Jack inserted another one. Alex slid himself down on all fingers and bounded himself on his g spot. His moans echoed in the car, which made Jack's boner press against Alex's thigh.

"You better get in me soon Jack," Alex moaned as he arched his back.

Jack nodded, and took his pants off immediately, and got his boyfriend on his side. Alex clutched the edge of the back seat, as he felt himself become full once again. Alex let out a moan, and those echoes began filling up the car once again. Jack pulled the light brown locks of hair, and Alex grunted as he did so.

"Wow I missed you making those slutty noises out of your mouth Lexy," Jack said, kissing him.

Alex nodded and began to moan louder to please his boy. The fulfillment of pleasing Jack was everything to him and Jack knew that and loved it. After both the boys finished, they lay on the backseat of the car shivering, panting, covered in sweat. The aroma of sex, filled the car as they lay next to each other.

"Jack I have something to tell you," Alex said, kissing his boyfriend's neck.

"Yes, baby? What is it?" Jack said.

"I Uhm I'm going to college, and I have enough money for an apartment and I want you to come with me. I know we will both be only eighteen but I can't be without you Jack Barakat," Alex smiled looking up at his boyfriend's chocolate brown eyes.

"Really? You want me there with you Alex?" Jack smiled, tearing up just the slightest.

"Yeah of course I do Jacky," Alex smiled.

"Yes." Jack smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340 31 24
Alex, 25, navigates the complexities of attraction and obligation in a world where boundaries blur and secrets simmer beneath the surface. For years...
759 54 12
Alex is a fifteen year old boy who had the worst luck in life. He'd witnessed his parents deaths, he was bounced from foster home to foster home, but...
10.9K 488 28
-COMPLETED- - trigger warnings in first chapter "Let's get to my house, we need to get you warm," he says. I look at him, and he's soaking wet. He's...
7.6K 435 17
(WILL BE DELETING SOON!) After almost six years of being together, twenty-four year old Alex Gaskarth knows exactly what he wants; and that's to be w...