Sides (Tory x Y/N)

By toryzcobrakai

Y/N L/N, Sam's childhood best friend, comes back to town after her family moving her away because of the kara... More

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part Twenty
Part Twenty-One

Part Four

4.4K 93 67
By toryzcobrakai

Tory POV:

I introduce myself to this girl and she falls to the ground. Robby sits her up against the wall.

"What the hell did you do to her?" Robby asks.

"Me? I didn't do anything!" I say defensively.

"Is she okay?" Kyler asks.

Her breathing starts going faster.

"It's a panic attack! I know what to do," I say and I try to move towards her but Robby won't let me.

"You triggered the panic attack. I don't think you should be the one trying to fix it," He says softly.

"Just repeat my instructions to her," I say and he nods.

We have to help this girl. She's kinda pretty too.

"Get her to match her breathing with yours," I say and he starts talking to her.

"You're gonna be alright. Just match my breaths. One, two, three," He inhales, "And out, two three."

"Can I go drink a beer?" Kyler asks stupidly.

"Shut the fuck up," I snap.

"She's calming down!" He says.

"Ask her what colors she sees, get her to name objects and stuff. Thankfully she'll be fine," I sigh with relief.

Y/N POV:

I open my eyes to the three of them sitting around me.

"Name three colors."

"This is stupid," I try to stand up but he makes me sit back down.

"Three colors," Robby repeats.

"Orange, blue, yellow," I say.

"Three objects you see."

"Uh, the TV in the corner, a tissue box on the floor, and this asshole's beer," I point to Kyler for the last one.

"Alright you're fine. What do you remember before you passed out?" He asks me.

I don't really. I just remember feeling scared. Weak. Prey.

Flashback

Day of the karate fight at the school:

"LaRusso! I'm gonna find you again! I'll kill you!" The twisted voice shouts, meaning every damn word.

"Wait!" I step in front of her.

"Bold move," She hisses.

"You can work things out verbally," I try to play peacemaker.

"You're in my damn way. You're dead meat. What a loser. You're weak," She punches me in the nose.

"Don't hurt her, please," I beg for Sam.

"LaRusso is that way!" Someone yells.

"Goodbye bitch, I'm gonna kill you. And I don't make threats. I make promises," She says as she digs her spiky bracelet into my shoulder.

She runs to chase down Sam and I didn't help at all.

I'm weak. My shoulder hurts so bad as blood drips down my arm. My nose feels so terrible- is it broken?

End Flashback

"I remember seeing someone."

"Was it Tory Nichols?" He asks me softly.

"Yeah. Yeah that's right," I say, shaking my head back to reality.

There she is. Tory steps towards me.

"Want a beer?" She asks kindly.

"Y-you're not gonna kill me?" I ask stupidly.

"Why would I? Any friend of Robby's is a friend of mine," She smiles at me and gives me the beer.

"You thought she was gonna kill you?" Robby asks skeptically.

"It's what she promised," I say, shaking off the memory.

"You two wanna hash this out?" He asks.

"Why are you scared of me?" She asks me.

"That day at the school. The day of the fight," I begin, "I tried to stop you. You broke my nose and told me you'd kill me. And that you don't make threats, you make promises."

"I'm sorry. In that moment, I would've threatened anyone to get my hands on LaRusso. Hell, I probably would now. But you didn't do anything to me," She apologizes.

We stand up and look at each other for a minute. I almost snort when I see Kyler drunk in the corner.

"You know, you're actually a good person. Which is why I'm sorry," I jam my fist into her stomach.

"Hey!" She says jokingly.

"You broke my nose. It was the least I could do," I laugh a little and so does she.

"Can we start over?" She asks.

"I'd like that. But don't tell Sam," I smile.

"Lips are sealed," She agrees.

I take a large swig of the beer and it's not that good. I almost gag but I swallow the whole sip.

"This is why I prefer vodka," I comment.

"Same. That's why I told Kyler not to get these lame-ass beers!" She laughs.

"Hey you two idiots," Robby says.

"Hey dumbass," I laugh.

"Work things out?" He asks.

"Yeah," I say confidently.

"I see the light," A drink Kyler says in the corner.

"And it's his house too," Robby remarks.

"Wait until he has to explain that one," Tory chuckles.

"Wanna play a game?" Robby asks.

"Truth or dare," I suggest.

"You asked for it," Tory tries to intimidate me.

"With or without the drunk lunatic?" Robby asks.

"Without him," I say.

We carry the drunk man to his bed and hopefully he won't blame us for his hangover in the morning.

"Tory truth or dare," Robby starts.

"Dare," She says.

"I dare you to... prank call Sensei Kreese!" He laughs between every word.

"Wouldn't he kill you for that?" I ask seriously.

"I don't back down from a challenge
Y/N," She says and grabs her phone.

"This is John Kreese of Cobra Kai. Leave a message at the tone," The answering machine says.

"What you gonna say?" I ask.

"Just listen," She holds in a laugh.

"Hello. I must warn you of the dangers of your karate place of business," She says in a fake voice. I put my hand over my mouth to stop myself from laughing.

"I used to own the place and it twas haunted! A man named Gregory Sten died in the place of business seventeen years ago and his soul still lingers there to this very day. Good luck and be careful out there," She says in a fake scared accent. She ends the message and we start laughing like crazy.

"Truth or dare L/N?" Tory asks me.

"Truth," I say because I don't trust what she would make me do for a dare.

"Uhm. Are you a virgin?" She asks me.

"What the hell?" He asks.

"Yeah," I say. What type of question is that?

She leans over to me and whispers so only I can hear. She whispers "I can change that."

"In your dreams," I tease.

She's flirtatious. I would be lying if I said I didn't find her attractive.

"Truth or dare Robby?"

"Uh. Dare."

"I dare you to swipe all of Kyler's beers," I say between laughs.

"All of them? He has like hundreds!" He looks at me like I'm crazy but I just nod.

"He's gonna be carrying those into his car forever!" Tory laughs.

"I know right?" I smile again.

I don't think I've smiled so much in one night. But I'm still pissed at Tory for what she did to me and Sam. She needs to know that. Even though we said we'd start over, that doesn't erase what she did.

"I can't just forget what you did. You'll have to earn my trust," I say to her.

"Yeah I get that," She nods in agreement.

She snatches my phone from my pocket.

"Give that back!" I shout playfully.

"I entered my number. I'll just be in as 'stupid' for now," She hands it back.

"Okay."

"Weak."

"What a loser."

"I don't make threats. I make promises."

The words echo in my mind.

"I have to get back. I can't handle this," I walk outside.

"Did I do something?" She asks.

"The words you said that day. They haven't gone away. But now they just keep echoing. I can't talk to you like this. I'm sorry," I say when I realize I don't have a ride.

"I can take you back? Part of the apology starter pack," She offers.

"Yeah, I guess. Thank you."

"Where to?" She asks.

"The LaRussos. They're letting me stay with them cause my home situation isn't too great," I explain.

"I get that," She says and starts driving.

We sit in the car in complete silence the entire ride.

We get there and I get out of the car.

"For what it's worth- I regret screwing you over," She says sincerely as I get out of the car.

I hate Tory Nichols.
Yet I like being her friend.
Shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 16 25
Willow Larusso. This tragic story starts off with a bang. Quite literally. Willow is the twin sister to Sam and quickly falls into a coma. Will she e...
68K 2.2K 38
Hawk caused a lot of damage throughout his time at Cobra Kai and now that he's finally realized that this wasn't the path he wanted to take, turning...
200K 5.4K 35
โ–๐‚๐Ž๐๐‘๐€ ๐Š๐€๐ˆ ๐จ๐จ๐จ. ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—น โช หขสฐแต‰'หข แตƒโฟ แตƒโฟแตแต‰หก,แตสธ แต’โฟหกสธ แตƒโฟแตแต‰หก โซ ยทหš เผ˜โ˜† โ†ณ เฉˆโ€งโ‚Šหš โ”Šอ™ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ... ...
12.8K 294 13
After breaking up with your boyfriend you realize that you have feelings for your best friend Sam... I don't have a great summary lol but it's good...