Part Nineteen

Y/N POV:

"Y/N."

I spin around to see Robby.

"Go away," I mumble.

He sits next to me on the park bench.

"Why did you leave everyone?" He asks.

"As if you don't know," I spit.

"I really don't," He sighs.

"My girlfriend cheated on me with you, that's what! I never wanna see your douchebag face ever again, you piece of shit!" I shout. I can't believe he acted innocent.

"Tory would never cheat on you! She loves you!" Robby yells.

"Then why did she? They why did she cheat on me with you, huh, you little son of a bitch!" I say.

"Whatever you think you saw, it's probably not what you think," He says.

"I went to prom," I whisper.

He looks at me in disbelief.

"Didn't Tory tell you beforehand about prom?" He asks.

"Yeah, she told me how I shouldn't go. She's been talking it down for weeks. I wonder if that's how long she's been planning to cheat," I say as I turn around to leave.

He grabs my wrist.

"Let me tell you what actually happened..." He starts.

I flip him onto the ground and kick him in the face.

"I don't want your bullshit excuses," I say.

I run out of there. I can't see Robby. I can't see anyone. Ever again.

...

School. It's the last place I wanna go. But I know different hallways I can use to avoid everyone and everything. That's how I like it.

"Do you think she's down this one?"

"I don't know. We've checked a bunch of these. I told you what she thinks."

"Why didn't you correct her, asshat?"

"It's not my fault that you didn't tell her."

The two familiar voices argue.
I know it's Robby and Tory.

"Can you shut up? I'm trying to get something from my locker," I walk over to them with a look of murder in my eyes.

"Y/N!" Tory exclaims. She tries to hug me but I push her arms away.

"I don't want to hear your-" I start but she cuts me off.

"It wasn't cheating. Robby and I went to prom together just to screw over Miguel and Sam."

"Did you guys kiss?" I ask.

I swear... I...

"We didn't kiss! God, Y/N! We just pulled a stunt on them that would get them off their game. Clearly it worked! Miguel and Sam avoid each other!" She says.

"Did you have to break my heart in the process?" I snap.

"I didn't tell you because I thought you wouldn't trust me!" She shouts.

"Wanna do this somewhere other than the school hallway?"

"I'm good with right here," She spits on my shoe.

"I trusted you with every bone in my body. Hell, even when you ran off with Robby after practice, I trusted that you two were friends. I was bored so I went to prom. Then I saw you and this jackass screwing around on the dance floor!" I yell.

A group of people surrounds us.

"Fight!" They chant.

"Last time I heard, you can't violate probation," I tease.

"I could kill you, but I'm too nice for that."

"When does lying and manipulation sound like being nice?"

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Okay? I apologized! Sensei said I should go with Robby to screw them over! I didn't want to! But he said he'd give my family some groceries! You know how much we need that!" She apologizes.

"I know that you are sorry. I know that you regret your decision. But I have a low forgiveness rate so if you'll excuse me-" I say but she shoves me.

"Hey!" A hear a shout.

Suddenly, Tory's been tackled onto the ground.

"Sam, get your scrawny fingers off Tory!" I shout.

"Or else what? Besides, I'm helping you get revenge..."

I kick Sam off of Tory. I give Tory my hand to help her up.

"You good?" I ask.

"I'd be if you gave me one thing..."

"You want me to kiss it better?" I tease.

"Mhm."

"Where's the bruise?"

"My mouth."

We kiss on the lips.

"I shouldn't have doubted you," I whisper.

"I should've told you," She says.

"You're just gonna forgive her, huh? When I've wanted you my entire life?" Sam interrupts.

"I love her, Sam."

"Yet if she cheats on you again it's just a mistake?" Sam mocks me.

Tory gets ready to fight her, but I use my arm to hold her back.

"She's not worth it," I say.

We walk down the hallway.
Even though I'll be late to class, at least I have Tory. That's all I need.