Debutante || A Bridgerton Girl

By rosieivyy

𝐴𝐿𝐿 𝐼𝑆 𝐹𝐴𝐼𝑅 𝐼𝑁 𝐿𝑂𝑉𝐸 𝐴𝑁𝐷 π‘Šπ΄π‘… Volume 1 Just a Bridgerton trying to make her way into soci... More

❀︎
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
οΏΌThirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
❀︎ Update

Twenty Nine

7.1K 176 0
By rosieivyy

After their vows they were allowed the first kiss. Finally, they were married and could touch each other without feeling pressure from others.

Her Royal Highness, Emmeline, Duchess of Essex, Princess William of the United Kingdom." A man announced as they walked out of the church.

The wedding party was in the gardens of the palace. Even the Featherington's were there. Everyone offered their congratulations on the union. She had married up, but her motives were not for rank.

"Oh, sister!" Daphne said embracing Emme. They both smiled at each other very fondly.

"Being married has a special feeling to it. One that is hard to describe." Emme pondered the thought.

William came up behind her and grabbed her hand. "Love, warmness, joy?"

"Perhaps all of them." Emme said as her eyes lit up at the sight of him.

Daphne was pleased that one marrige was going particularly well, compared to her own.

At around twelve that afternoon, they finished their lunch and their was a period in between that and dessert. The Vicountess took Emme into a separate room inside the palace, sitting on a couch facing each other.

"What ever is this about, mother?" Emma asked her mama annoyed.

"Dearest, I feel as if I put this off for you due to how I explained it to your sister last time." She paused. "When it comes to one's wedding night, you preform an act that makes one with child." She explained. Emme looked at her very confused and her mother further told.

At the point where Mama had finished, Emme was surprised, scared, but excited. People talk about their wedding night, mostly happy things, including her sister.

That day went by fast. Eventually, they were already in their carrige on the way the estate they would be honeymooning at. Emme felt passion and excitement asside from the initial pain. She was in the true bliss of marriage. Her honeymoon faze was one like no other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 47.9K 67
THE ORIGINAL BRIDGERTON FANFICTION Aurora Grey, only daughter of Earl Grey and new closest friend to Daphne Bridgerton is an energetic and thoroughly...
115K 3K 36
Lady Carina Eliza Grey. The only daughter of the Earl, Charles Grey and the deceased Countess, Elizabeth Grey. Viscount Anthony Bridgerton. The elde...
328K 8.6K 55
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
26.6K 836 42
BOOK I The King. No one knows his name nor seen his face. They call him cruel, frightening, and won't show his face to his people. Taking over his fa...