๐ƒ๐‘๐”๐† ๐‹๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ สฒแต’หกหขแต’โฟ

By 1-800-GHOSTFACEISBAE

in which... Colson Baker kidnaps his enemy's son to prove a point. What happens when Colson ends up falling... More

๐™™๐™–๐™™๐™™๐™ฎ? ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿฎ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿฏ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿฐ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿฑ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿฒ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿณ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿด
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿต
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ

๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ

468 16 134
By 1-800-GHOSTFACEISBAE

12:49 pm

Jaden woke up to Juice licking his face, Colson wasn't in bed. weird- colson always wakes me up? he thought.

Jaden let juice and then grabbed his phone seeing a message from an unknown number.

kys

waste of space

he doesn't love you

your own dad didn't even love you

reopen those scars

Jaden felt tears come to his eyes as he read through the messages. there was at least 50 of them saying the same hurtful things.

starve yourself

fat bitch

fucking fag

he placed a hand on his stomach and let a sob escape his lips then he smiled seeing a text from Colson.

hey bear, i just wanted to say i love you and thank you for everything. i'm taking Casie out for the day, i didn't wanna wake you. have a great day! i'll see you later. make sure too eat.

Jaden let out a smile and sighed. "when i need him." he whispered to himself.

Jaden felt his stomach grumble but ignored it. he needed to lose weight anyways..

4:12 pm

@bakdjadn

liked by notalabamabarker and 2,578 others
bakdjadn music to drown ur sorrows? HELL YAH
view all 107 comments

coopdaddy69 clean ur computer...
bakdjadn it's been a rough coulple of weeks:)

babycowboy YES

whotfiskelz u left my text on open✨
bakdjadn you left my heart on open✨
whotfiskelz what does that even mean-
bakdjadn the gays that get it, get it. the gays that don't, don't.

mommymilkers ok

mads.yo u make music 🤨
bakdjadn fuck off madison.

coolhossler2021 finish the deluxe album and release it rn<3
bakdjadn soon soon

brycebrother hell yah

i love you baby

Jaden texted Colson back, the set his phone down.

he decided to listen to the messages because they were right.

he searched his room until he found something sharp enough. he found a pencil sharpener, dismembering.

i'm so sorry Colson.

is all he could think as he held the blade to his wrist but couldn't bring himself to do it. "baby you in here?" Colson asked softly knocking on the door. "huh? oh- yah just a second!" he panicked, putting the blade in a hidden compartment in the bathroom drawer. he flushed the toilet and unlocked the door, letting Colson in. Jaden went back to the sink to wash his hands.

"why's you're arm bleeding?" Colson asked raising an eyebrow. "i don't know.." Jaden said looking down at his arm. he never actually pierced skin with the blade. Colson grabbed his arm looking at it. "give me the blade." Colson demanded.

"what blade? i didn't do anything!"Jaden said as he started crying. "jaden, you're scar is literally reopened. it was a fucking scar? there's no way it just did that!" Colson replied.

"i didnt fucking cut myself, Colson!" jaden yelled, jerking his arm away. "so if i go into that hidden compartment in the drawer, there won't be a blade?" Colson asked. Jaden stayed quiet.

Colson let out a scoff. "okay, i thought about it, but you knocked on the door before i could!" Jaden said in his defense. Colson furrowed his eyebrows.

"why would you even think about that instead of calling me?" Colson asked, calming his voice. "i got a bunch of texts. telling me to reopen the scars, starve myself, kill myself, etc." Jaden said quietly looking at Colson.

"you probably did this when you started panicking when i knocked." he said softly. Jaden sighed, "i guess you could be right."

"don't do this anymore baby." Colson said softly cleaning the small cut. "they told me too." Jaden replied looking away. "why didn't you call me?" Colson asked looking at him.

"you were with Casie. i didn't wanna ruin you're day." Jaden answered. "you did a great job..but now you have me worrying to leave you home alone." Colson sighed. jaden looked at him in disbelief.

"you don't trust me?" is all he said looking at Colson with tears. "no, no, no, no, baby of course i trust you, but these kind of things are hard to not do...i just want you to recover a little bit before i start leaving you here." Colson said, kissing his forehead. Jaden sighed, leaning into Colsons chest as he sat on the bathroom counter.

DRUG LORD
12:12 am

"done!" Jaden exclaimed shutting his book. Colson looked up from the couch, "you're finally done recording the songs?" colson asked. Casie was at her friends house for a birthday part and Travis, Kourtney, Colson and Jaden were at the studio.

"yes!" Jaden smiled getting out of the recording booth. "finally!" Colson smiled, picking Jaden up along with their stuff. which wasn't much..just their keys, wallets, and phone cords. "we're out!" Colson said walking out of the door with jaden still in his hold. Travis kourtney and Jaden all just laughed.

"why are you in such a rush to get home?" Jaden teased as he sat in the passengers seat of the car. "you'll see." Colson smiled putting the key in the ignition.

time skip to home

"put this on." Colson said handing Jaden a blind fold. Jaden hesitantly put the blindfold on, "do you not trust me?" colson mocked as sarcasm dropped off his tongue. "fuck off." Jaden said holding his arms out as Colson helped guide him through the house.

"fine." Colson smiled, taking his hands off Jadens lower waist. "i was joking. put them back!" Jaden whined. Colson let out a soft chuckle putting his hands back on Jadens waist. "we're going up the stairs now baby." Colson said so Jaden didn't trip and fall.

they made it to their room, "can i take this off now?" Jaden asked referring too the blind fold.

"yes." is all colson responded with.

when Jaden took it off, he was met with rose petals scattered everywhere.

candles lit.

his favorite candies all over the room.

a giant teddy bear.

and a happy Juice.

"bubba, what's all this for?" Jaden smiled at his boyfriend. Colson smiled, "go get the bag buddy" he said to juice who ran off, coming back with a small gift bag in his mouth.

truth be told, they had been working on that since juice was brought him.

Jaden raised his eyebrows and smiled.

is it to early to get engaged? i'd say yes either way but i feel like we should just be together longer than 3 months.

Jaden thought as Colson walked over to him. Jaden noticed a diamond encrusted ring on his finger. it was definitely new.

"Jaden Hossler, i promise to always be there for you and not leave your side no matter what." Colson started with a huge grin on his face. Jaden felt tears burn his eyes.

",even if we break up, even when my enemies tell me to dump you for their enjoyment." Colson said giving a slight chuckle to follow along with it.

"i will always. choose. you. i love you." Colson finished holding a ,matching to his , diamond encrusted ring as there body's were touching and their faces had few inches between them.

Jaden smiled, putting his hands on Colsons face, caressing his cheek before kissing him. "i love you more bubba." he said removing his hands, placing them on Colsons chest.

Colson smiled, taking Jadens left hand, putting it on his ring finger.

best way to give someone a promise ring.

"wait! i almost forgot!" Colson said. he took both of their rings off, showing Jaden the engraving on the i side of them. their favorite coupley thing they say to each other when they're extremely happy or something.

on Colsons it said, "always..."

and on Jadens, "forever."

Jaden let the tears fall at this point.

"i love them, but, where's the and?" Jaden asked softly. Colson let out a chucklish sigh, "i know it's a promise ring to you, put i got casies ring to say and. to show that we're all a family." Colson smiled.

Jaden just kissed his lips. "are you kidding? that makes this like- a million times better." he said hugging Colsons neck.

Colson let down, picking Jaden up by his thighs, carrying him over to the rose petal covered bed. Colson took Jadens shirt off of his body. Jaden let a giggle escape his lips as Colson place soft kisses on Jadens tatted torso.

Colson sucked right on top of Jadens ab making jaden release a soft moan. he felt Colson smirk against his skin each moan he released at each spot being sucked.

Colson eventually made his way back up to Jadens lips kissing them softly before sitting up, taking his shirt off.

Colson placed kissed down Jaden's jaw, rubbing Jadens side with his free hand that wasn't propping him up.

Jaden let out streams of hums, moans, whimpers and whines as Colson made hickeys all over Jadens body. he made his way to Jadens waist band, biting it with his teeth. his way of asking Jaden for permission because consent is so just..yummy.

Jaden nodded his head, "hurry." he whined biting his bottom lip. Colson pulled his pants down, along with his boxers, leaving Jaden completely naked and Colson in his boxers and sweats.

Colson took his pants off, throwing them somewhere in the room. he prepped Jaden and then slowly slid into him making jaden let out a loud moan, grabbing two handfuls of the bed sheets. Colson smirked at the sight under him.

he started slowly sliding in and out of Jaden, gradually getting faster.

"fuck" Jaden moaned, digging his nails in Colsons arms. Colson weirdly loved it when that happened. he knew he was doing his job right.

"fuck baby." Colson groaned into Jadens ear. Jaden let a deep blush come too his face as more moans, whines and whimpers came out. "holy fuck" jaden whimpered out as Colson sweet talked him through it.

god jaden fucking loved this.

everything about colson was amazing.

"you're so pretty underneath me." Colson said as he continued to abuse Jadens prostate. "fuck colson" Jaden moaned, "you're doing so good baby." Colson smiled, knowing Jaden was reaching his high.

"bubba i'm gonna cum," Jaden whimpered out as tears fell out of his eyes. "me too baby." Colson said, he came inside Jaden shortly after and jaden moaned at the feeling of the warm liquid being shot inside him, making him cum on his stomach.

Colson pulled out and grabbed a towel, wiping the cum off of Jadens stomach, getting in bed right beside him afterwards. "do you need anything baby?" he asked Jaden softly, kissing his head, acting like he didn't just completely destroy Jadens insides.

"your clothes." Jaden smiled, innocently. Colson was very confused as to how Jaden constantly kept that same innocent look on his face and in his eyes. "of course." Colson smiled, getting up.

he came back out with two pairs of his boxers, two pairs of his sweats, and one hoodie. he helped jaden get dressed because let's be honest...jaden wouldve toppled over then Jaden immediately laid back down on the bed.

"you know the drill, come on babe, dap me up." Colson teased, holding his phone. he took a picture of himself dapping posting it to his spam.

@whotfiskelz

liked by notatree and 6389 others
whotfiskelz make it a tradition.
view all 537 comments

bakdjadn imagine dapping up ur bf
babycowboy ok jaden
whotfiskelz ya ok jAdEn

coolhossler2021 uh huh- yah- that's hot.
whorfiskelz liked this comment

brycesbrother bro wasn't joking-

notalabamabarker i'm a child
bakdjadn stfu liar

coopdaddy69 OH

@machinegunkelly

liked by travisbarker and 7,782,538 others
machinegunkelly baby, i love you more than life. also thanks bama for taking this pic ig
view all 289,145 comments

alabamabarker mhm ur welcome ig
machinegunkelly liked this comment

landonasherbarker that's cute

travisbarker my kids a stalker tbh
kourtneykardashian shut up tRaViS

coolhossler2021 kourtneys comment- i- 💀 BUT THIS PIC IS SO CUTE

brycesbrother AWWWWW

jxdn marry me tbh
machinegunkelly i will tbh
jxdn good tbh
machinegunkelly i love you tbh
jxdn i love you more tbh
petedavidson ^tbh moment

"i really do love you." Colson smiled as Jaden laid on his chest, while laying on top of him. "i love you more."Jaden said. Colson smiled a few minutes later hearing soft snores come from the sleepy boy on top of him. where he stayed, all night.

it was jaden's only way to be able to fall asleep.

colson fucking loved it.

so did jaden.

𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺-

𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘧 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥..

~𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 2.2K 12
โ”€โ”€โ”€ DARK ROMANCE 21+ โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ.โ”€โ”€โ”€ "Remember, my pet, I may have protected you from him but no one can protect you from me. I'll kiss y...
10.5K 424 23
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› he has 365 days to fall in love with a mafia boss.
391K 17.4K 37
Jay didn't come from a place filled with happily ever afters. He was a black kid growing up in Harlem. Like most boys in his neighborhood Jay was dra...
105K 2.6K 50
This is the second book of a series. Mr. Baker's Assistant (Book 1) Colson's Games (Book 2) Smoke & Roses for M (Book 3) C.B. & M. (Book 4) You can...