The Fading Light (Beyblade Bu...

By Miyuki_Mizuki14

shooting after Beyblade Burst Sparking inspired By @Karyetra_Violetta and @Lone_writer611 "心配する代わりに、強い男は笑顔を... More

✿ 1 ✿ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
❀ 2 ❀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇs
❀ 4 ❀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴏʀ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ?
✿ 5 ✿ ʀᴇsᴏɴᴀɴᴄᴇ
❀ 6 ❀ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ʜᴀs ʙᴇɢᴜɴ
✿ 5 ✿ ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘɪᴏɴ ғʀᴏᴍ sɪɴɢᴀᴘᴏʀᴇ! ɪɴᴄᴇᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ᴇᴏs!
❀ 6 ❀ ᴀsɪᴀ ʙᴇʏʙʟᴀᴅᴇ ғᴇsᴛɪᴠᴀʟ! sᴛʀɪᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀᴄᴜʟᴇs!
✿ 7 ✿ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴs
❀ 8 ❀ ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅs ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅs?!
✿ 9 ✿ ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅs ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅs?! (ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ)
❀ 10 ❀ ᴍɪssɪɴɢ
✿ 11 ✿ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟ

✿ 3 ✿ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ

116 7 2
By Miyuki_Mizuki14

"You should be careful, you never know what will await in front of you later. It can be a good thing or a bad thing"

-sʜɪɴᴀɢᴀᴡᴀ ᴀᴢᴜʏᴀ

🌹🌹🌹

I woke up and and surprisingly i woke up earlier than usual. I take a look at surroundings and i notice my big brother who is still sleeping on his bed covering blanket. I giggle a little when i saw his sleeping face. He seems like he having a sweet dreams.

I walk to the bathroom to take a bath. It still early so i decided not to wake up Hikaru yet. I was really shocked after Hikaru told me he hasn't sleep well for a week. Luckily i told our parents about it and it took mom only three days made him sleep well without nightmare again.

I wear my clothes and grabbed Hyperion before walk out of the room quietly. I walk downstairs and see mom and dad. Dad cooking something and mom cleaning the table. Mom noticed me and give me her warm smile as she greet me.

Mrs. Asahi: Good morning, Hyuga.

Hyuga: Morning! Good morning, dad!

Mr. Asahi: Good morning, Hyuga. Did you sleep well.

Hyuga: Yes! What for breakfast?

Mr. Asahi: Fresh bread and omurice.

Dad said as he place plate with omurice on the counter. When the last time i eat this again? I grab the spoon and blew the food slowly before eat it.

Mrs. Asahi: Where's Hikaru? Still sleeping?

Hyuga: Yeah, He looked so peaceful and having a sweet dream so i decided to not woke him up!

I said before i take another spoon. Then, i heard a footsteps coming from the other way and it's just Hikaru. He greet us and he look more happier than usual.

Hikaru: Good morning!

Mrs. Asahi: Good morning, sweetheart.

Mr. Asahi: Someone look really happy today. Your breakfast Hikaru, eat before it get cold.

Hikaru: Okay! Thank you!

Hikaru take his food and sit beside me. I really happy everything turn back to normal. I finished my food and i still waiting for Hikaru. Then, we can ZOOM! BOOM BEYBATTLE EVERYTHING!!

---

Asahi brothers run through the beach to the Bombers Gym Centre. It almost eleven in the morning so the Bombers must be there. The door hiss open and they greet the members inside.

Hyuga: Good Morning!!!

Hikaru: Morning! You guys are early!

Raika: Good morning you two!

Gun: You look so happy then usual Hikaru!

Hikaru: It was nothing! Helios and I just really have a lot of energy for battle today! Who's first!?

Hyuga: Me! I'm really have courage to burst Helios today!

Hikaru: In your dreams!! Chuck!

Hikaru called the blonde name and start to count. Asahi brothers launch their beys on the stadium with a loud thud. Raika sigh in relief saw them battling with eachother.

---

(Raika's POV)

Thank goodness everything goes back to normal. We're really worried about Hikaru lately but now everthing were fine. Honcho and Cap'n asked us to looking for Hikaru since they said they won't train us for a week due an important meeting with WBBA.

I remembered i eavesdrop Honcho's conversations with the bladers. They were talked about resonance. What is resonance by the way?

---

I walked back from gym at GT arena as i checked the photos in my camera. I saw Drum enter a room but his face looked not so happy. I wonder if something happened. I silently put my ears on the door a heard other people's voice's.

I recognized the voices and i could easily tell who was with the Drum in the room. Valt Aoi, Shu Kurenai, Honcho, Cap'n, Aiga Akaba and Free De La Hoya.

"Did you see how Hikaru's acted so different lately?"

It was Valt's voice. Then, i heard a multiple agreements. It was Honcho, Free, Drum, Aiga, and Cap'n.

Honcho: Yes, he wanted train more and he snapped at me when i told him to get some rest! He called my 'Rantaro' instead of 'Honcho'!

Free: Isn't that your real name?

Honcho: Don't change about the topics, Free! I'm serious here!

Drum: You sounds like Wakiya..

Aiga: Honcho's right. This is so serious. I looked like Hikaru found 'another' way to strengthen his bond with Helios. We can't let this happen.

Cap'n: Do you think these related with his resonance with his bey? I don't see the same things happen again. I've enough.

Valt: How about Hyuga? Did he told you about Hikaru acting different?

Honcho: Not yet. But Mr. Asahi said Hikaru didn't like to talk like usual. He prefer alone instead with Hyuga.

Cap'n: That's.. Not sound like Hikaru at all..

Shu: It's better if we keep an eye on him. Like Ranjiro said we don't want the same thing happen again. And we can't let those things happen again. Enough after what have i done. With Aiga and Lane..

Shu did something terrible before?

Valt: Shu, what if he knew about Snake Pit?

Snake Pit? What was that? A special training place for bladers? I yelp in surprised heard Shu raising his voices.

Shu: HE CAN'T KNOW THAT PLACE!!

Valt: Shu! Calm down!!

Free: It's will be better we keep an eye on him. Ask Hyuga about Hikaru if he notice something suspicious.

Aiga: How about the Bombers?

Drum: They are his friends! They have to know about this! Valt-Senpai?

Valt: Don't tell them, for now. It for their safety.

Cap'n: Big bro and i will handle the Bombers. I'm sure it's not that hard to take care of kids, right?

Honcho: I think that's all for today. Free, what's up with that face?

Free: I think someone eavesdropping our conversation. I'll check outside.

I heard footsteps coming to my way. I quickly ran and hid behind the nearest wall and hoping i'm didn't make a sound. I sighed heavily and i titled my head a little saw Free stood at the door looked around his surroundings.

Free: Maybe it was just my imagination..

Few seconds later i heard the door hissed. Free must be inside. I took a deep breath and took out my phone. I was so lucky i recorded their conversation. I smiled as i put back my phone in my pocket and ran home.

If Valt was right those are for our safety i couldn't tell anyone about it. I need to ask Cap'n and Aiga about resonance thing. There must be something i can help.

---

The battle continue until the Kiyama brothers walk in. They greet them and look at the Asahi brothers who are laying on the floor. Panting heavily.

Ranjiro: What the heck?

Hyuga: twenty-four battle.. tie..

Hyuga said between his breath. Hikaru sigh as he get up from the floor and walk to his little brother. Lend a hand to him.

Hikaru: Don't lay on the floor..

Hyuga: I'm so tired! I can't move!

Hikaru giggle a little as he get up and walk to the bench. Drink his water he bought from home for them. He sigh at stare at his little brother who still layinv on the floor. Rantaro chuckle looked at the red haired Asahi, still whining how tired he was. He look at the blue haired Asahi who look space out staring at his water bottle. He place a hand on the latter shoulder make him flinch and almost drop the bottle.

Rantaro: Feeling better? You're sweating.

Hikaru: Yep! Feels better than usual. Thanks Honcho. I'm sorry i snapped at you last time. I wasn't right in my mind. I'm sorry.

Rantaro: It's okay. Just don't do that again. I know you really want train harder but rest also a part of the training. Don't push yourself.

Hikaru: Yes. I understand.

---

"C'mon Hikaru!! We will miss Aiga's match!!"

"H-Hyuga! Stop running! You will fell down and get hurt!!"

"Oi, Hyuga! Listen to your brother!"

Rantaro's yells could be heard from the Sparking arena. Today is Aiga's battle for the World Champion Title and obviously they were late.

The Bombers and the Kiyama brothers running through the hallway to the audience seat in the main stadium. The cheering and Bey clashing could be heard from outside through the hallway.

Hikaru and Hyuga were so exited but especially Hyuga is more exited than Hikaru. He run so fast until Hikaru or the others couldn't catch him. He burst in and make his way to the audience seat. He spots the blue haired blader waving at them. It was Valt and Drum is behind him cheering to Aiga who battling down there.

Valt: Right here! Hurry!

Rantaro: Are we late?

Silas: Not really. You should came earlier, Kiyama. Sleep through your alarm again?

Rantaro: Oh Shut the hell up. I wasn't my fault.

Rantaro shot back after he sit beside Valt who seems concern about the Hyperion blader. He still jumping and he might fall down. Hikaru scold him for the tenth times make him pout and sit beside Drum.

"INFINITE ACHILLES WIN WITH BURST FINNISH! AIGA AKABA WIN THE MATCH!"

A loud cheers echoed the stadium celebrating of the world champion Aiga Akaba. The Bombers cheers and some of them claps their hands.

Hikaru and Hyuga decide to find Aiga to congrats him. Rantaro, Valt and Bombers are behind them and Drum talking with Hyuga. The walk trough the hallway until they spot a teal haired male with red crimson eyes. Drum who still talking to Hyuga suddenly run and tackle the teal haired male with a hug. Valt look at the person Drum hug and smile as well too.

Valt: Delta! Long time no see! How are you?

Drum: Delta you're here!!!! I'm so happy!

Delta: I'm fine thank you for asking but, Drum! Get of me! I can't breath!!

Drum immediately get up and help the red eyed male. Drum introduce Delta to the others as Valt sweat-drop behind them. Hikaru stare at him, felt like he saw him somewhere before but he couldn't remember. He snap his finger taking everyone's attention.

Hikaru: I know you! You're Delta Akane, right? Your bey is Master Devolos!

Hyuga: Delta Akane? You met him before?

Delta: I don't remember i met you anywhere.

Hikaru: I watched your battle in Europe League! You are the former BC Sol blader and one of the "Risen Three" bladers!

Delta: That's right.

Drum: Ooh~! You know Delta! I'm impressed!

Hikaru smile proudly and talk with Delta about his goal being a blader. Drum look a little bit shock because Delta look comfortable talking with Hikaru even though they just met. He wish their first meeting was like that year ago.

Valt who notice Drum's pouting face chuckle a little and place a hand on the Dragon's blader's shoulder. Understand him feeling a little jealousy to them.

Valt: Hey, we're going to meet Aiga for training. Wanna join us Delta?

Drum: Yeah! It will gonna be fun!

Drum beamed hugging the Devolos's blader's arm. Startled and shoving the bluenatte behind him. Delta sigh and shook his head. Still with his poker face which Drum always hoping we always smile everyday.

Delta: No thanks. I'm busy. See you later.

Delta said as he walk away leaving the pouting blonde. Valt and Rantaro chuckle at the duo. Nothing change between them even though they make up with eachother. They finally found Aiga at Asahi's restaurant and continue their training.

---

Hikaru has to send his homework before he going home. He was so confused because he always do his homework before he go for anything.

He run through the school hallway to the staff room. He glad he told Hyuga went home with the Bombers first. He don't want his little brother wait for him and do nothing. He stop and take a breath for a moment. He fix his tie and open the sliding door. He put his notebook on the table and bow apologizing.

Hikaru: I'm sorry Tomioka-Sensei for being late submitting my homework! I promise it will never happen again.

Black haired male sigh understanding and look at the lime eyed student. Tomioka Hiroshi/Hiroshi Tomioka, Hikaru's homeroom teacher.

He stare at the blue haired student and sigh softly before look at him.

Tomioka: It's okay, at least you submit your work. Hikaru Asahi, may i ask something?

Hikaru nodded.

Tomioka: Honestly i want to say, some teachers noticed you being acting different lately. You didn't focused in class and late submitting your homework on the appointed day. That not what i expect from you, Hikaru.

Hikaru: I'm sorry.

Tomioka: Many student told me you're such a responsible person. Don't repeat this attitude again. I see, you're blader. You want to be the best for you and your bey, but study also important. Do you understand?

Hikaru: Yes sir.

Tomioka sigh softly put away his pen and look directly to the lime eyed male.

Tomioka: Look, Mister Asahi, I know you want to be the best blader like the awesome bladers out there but lessons are also important. It not hurt if you rest from beyblading for awhile. Please don't disappoint me because you keep repeating the same mistake.

Hikaru: I promise!

Tomioka: Good. You may take your leave.

Hikaru bow politely before walk out the room. Hiroshi Tomioka sigh softly resting his head on the table thinking about his blue haired student.

"This is the first time i heard you really gave student a really good advice, Tomioka-san"

"Shut up, Shintoru"

---

Hikaru tighten his grip on his bag walking home alone. His house and his school are not really far so it's okay to let him take a walk. He stare at the beach watching sunset from the endless sky. Beautiful scenery and it never make him bored even for a second.

His teacher's last words keep repeating inside his head. Walking through the street with his school bag. Be take out Helios, staring at it with hope.

"Please don't disappoint me"

Hikaru: I didn't disappointed by anyone right?

Hikaru said hoping his bey would reply but then, his world getting brighter. He shut his eyes due the extreme brightness. He open his eyes meeting a blue figure infront of him.

"Hikaru.."

Hikaru: I didn't disappointed by anyone right?

Hikaru repeat his question. The blue figure, Helios didn't say anything making the blue haired male sigh in disappointment. Then he feel a warm aura and smell of flowers near him make him calm a little bit.

"You'll never disappoint me.."

He smile and nod. Feeling happy hear it voice.

Hikaru: Thank you, Helios.

---

I snap out of my though after i realize i have to go home. That conversation was different. What smell was that? Smell like flowers and at the same time it was like i'm standing on the ocean.

I took a deep breath and continue my walk but i hear someone calling my name. A female voice, no, male voice?

I turn around watching if somebody following me but there's no one. No one behind me. I guess that was my imagination. I take another step but this time i hear person yelling my name me shriek and almost run away. I looking for the voice's source and i found Cap'n at the beach, waving at me. I walk down to him cautious with my steps.

I sigh in relief. I guess that was Cap'n voice. I just being paranoid.

Cap'n: Yo!

Hikaru: Hi Cap'n. What are you doing here? Honcho's not with you?

Cap'n: Nah, he with Valt and other bladers at Beyblade arena. They have some important meeting. I just wanna get some fresh air. Look like you just got home from school. Nice uniform.

Hikaru: Yes, thank you.

Cap'n: Hey, what's up with the gloomy face?

I look at his eyes. I tell him everything, i thought he will mocking me because i jus being paranoid. I'm so shocked because he told me he's only call my name only three or two times.

Cap'n: I swear! I've been here since afternoon after training with Aiga! Are you sure you're not imagined something?

Hikaru: I swear! Plus, i feel like someone keep following me since i goylt home from school!

I hug myself not feeling safe. I take out my phone look the clock since i left my watch at home. How can i be so clumsy these days?

Hikaru: Damn it, i'm late! Mom and Dad will worry about me! I promised i'll help them at the restaurant. Nice talk with you Cap'n! I have to go! See ya!

I put back my phone and walk away waving my hand. But then, i feel someone grabbing my hand pull me closer. I look up, it Cap'n but his face full with concern.

Hikaru: Is something wrong?

Cap'n look at me give me are you kidding look make me tilt my head questioning what did i do wrong. He sigh and walk away to my house direction.

Cap'n: I'll walk with you. C'mon. As you said, you parents will worry about you so you better quick.

I rolled my eyes. Damn, I walk home alone since i was kindergarten, before Hyuga went to kindergarten. I used to it.

Hikaru: Sure. Whatever you said, Cap'n Ranjiro Kiyama.

---

They walk to the Asahi's restaurant accompanied by the sound of the waves. Far from them there's a figure in black watching both of them more precisely, Hikaru. The pair of whitish- silver eyes were glowing with a satisfying smirk on it face. A black creature which hanging (sitting?) On the figure shoulder meowing and grin showing it sharp fangs.

"This is just a beginning, Hikaru Asahi."

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Who was the person stalked Cap'n and Hikaru? How about a BeyQuizz to make this book more interesting and fun to read? It just for fun the winner don't get anything. Maybe a one-shot-

BeyQuizz for Today!

Valt Aoi has younger twin siblings! Who's the older twin? Tokonatsu Aoi or Nika Aoi?

Tell us your answer in the comments!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
33K 675 79
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
47.3K 2.7K 65
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...