We're supposed to be enemies|...

By Notunbreakable

✨not shipping real people, this is au is a combination of cc!MCYTS, c!MCYTS and my own imagination ✨ Dream an... More

Roles/people included
Chapter 1: Unexpected Visit
Chapter 2: First traitor found
Chapter 3: More trouble
Chapter 4: Meeting A6d
Chapter 5: Secrets are out
Chapter 6: A Dream? Or a Nightmare?
Chapter 7: "Answer us!"
Chapter 8: Relationship found
Chapter 9: "Is he dead?"
Chapter 10: A search
Chapter 11: Day 1
Chapter 12: Day 2
Chapter 13: Day 3, a hunt. Manhunt?
Chapter 15: A death, with blood (Pt. 2)
Chapter 16: Pronounce dead or peace treaty?
Chapter 17: A so called 'peace treaty'
Chapter 18: Alliance with the enemy
Chapter 19: The Blood was Drawn
Chapter 20: Fight to end the war(?)
Chapter 21: Is anyone even safe anymore?
Chapter 22: Everything is now all about luck, death, and choice
Chapter 23: End...
About 3 years later...
Acknowledgements

Chapter 14: Day 4, death, maybe (Pt. 1)

257 9 12
By Notunbreakable

Tw// Swearing, mentions of death

Scar's base, 10:00 am, Wilbur and Schlatt's room

"Wilbur, what's with your hatred against 5up anyway?" Schlatt asked, jumping down from the upper bunk. "Almost every single time 5up or Fundy go up to each other and flirt, you give 5up a mean look."

Wilbur took off a blue duck pin that was on the 'white streak' of his hair, but he didn't respond.

"Why do you still have the pin Quackity gave you?" Schlatt said, curious.

"Well, I do." Wilbur responded. "But he made it, so I kept it."

Schlatt looked at Wilbur. "Why don't you let Fundy be with 5up? Since you still have Quackity's pin."

"That's different Schlatt." Wilbur replied, getting up and placing the pin on the nightstand.

"How is it different?!" Schlatt argued. "You used to date a Smile, so you won't let Fundy-"

"USED!" Wilbur interrupted. "I fucking dated Quackity in Junior year of high school! I probably would've allowed Fundy to date 5up! But no! All this stuff that is going on doesn't want me to let him!"

Schlatt looked directly into Wilbur's eyes, "Still! Just because you are his mom's technical 'accomplice' doesn't mean you have control over him!" he shouted.

Wilbur looked at Schlatt. "You motherfucking goat-"

"Don't think I don't know what you did to 5up 2 nights ago." Schlatt said.

Wilbur looked at Schlatt with disbelief, "You weren't even in the house, how would you know?" He said. "How?"

"Don't fucking act innocent towards me, Wilbur." Schlatt said, angry. "You know what you did, and I do to."

Wilbur looked at Schlatt, 3 inches shorter than him. "Not like you can just tell Fundy; he won't believe you anyway."

Schlatt gave a small smile, "Really? Why don't we find out." He headed towards the door.

"Wait!-" Wilbur said, trying to stop Schlatt.

"Don't want me to tell?" Schlatt said, chuckling. "Really?"

"Yes!" Wilbur insisted. "Please!"

"What do I get out of it?" Schlatt said, smiling slyly.

 Wilbur looked at Schlatt horrified. "Well uh-"

Schlatt smiled. "You just don't want to make Fundy mad."

"Well, yes." Wilbur agreed.

"Too bad it will happen." Schlatt said.

"Fine! I'll get you something!" Wilbur said.

"Like what?" Schlatt asked, looking at Wilbur with interest.

"I'll- I'll get you vodka.' Wilbur let out.

Schlatt smiled. "Alright Wilbur, I won't tell."

"Thank you!" Wilbur said.

"For now." Schlatt thought, hiding a smile.

"But don't forget to get it though." Schlatt said

"I won't!" Wilbur said, relieved that Schlatt decided to not tell Fundy.

There was screaming downstairs, but it was not in pain, like a cheerful one.

"Huh?" Wilbur turned towards the door.

"I think everyone's playing something downstairs." Schlatt said, noticing Wilbur's technical gaze.

Downstairs✨

"You got this Sammy!" POnk cheered.

"TapL!" Eret said. "You're so close!"

They were 1v1ing each other in a 1v1 version of OSU that Sam, Fundy, TapL and Skeppy made.

"The hard part is coming up in the song, remember it's almost the end." Fundy said, smiling.

"LET'S GO!" Sam yelled. He turned to TapL. "GG, TapL."

TapL nodded. "Nice job Sam."

Tubbo looked at the paper in his lap, which was the scoring sheet. "Can someone show me who should I add a point?"

Jack got up, "Here Tubbo." He pointed to 'Sam & Ponk' on the paper.

"Alright thank you Jack!" Tubbo said. He added a tally mark to Sam and Ponk's team.

"I'll go!" Ranboo said, one of his eyes still healing so it had an eyepatch over it.

"Sure?" I can cover one of my eyes to even things out!" Sam insisted.

"It's fine! I can still play." Ranboo assured.

"Alright!" Sam said.

TapL handed the controller, which is basically a rectangle with 4 buttons on it with the 'arrows' on it, to Ranboo and they both (Sam and Ranboo) took position.

"Which song?" Fundy asked, with a tablet in his lap.

"Bad apple, hard!" Ranboo said.

Fndy gave a small smile, "Alright." He scrolled down to get to bad Apple and clicked on the difficulty 'Hard'.

The music started up.
Btw, here's the charting for it (I do want to say, there is another version of it but I chose the shortest one since I rather not kill fingers :P 

"How are you so good!?" Ranboo said, when they got about half was through the song. 

"His reaction time is really good!' Ponk said, proud of his boyfriend (Ponk also played and gained points for his team too, don't worry)

Tubbo looked at the scoring sheet. "Well Fundy and 5up are two points behind Sam and Ponk I think."

 Jack nodded. "Yep."

The grade and accuracy wasn't even close. Sam got an A, with an accuracy of 97.89% while Ranboo, even though is eye didn't cause any problems with playing, got a B with an accuracy of 84.95%

"5up you go." Ranboo said as Tubbo added a point to Sam's and Ponk's team. Ranboo started remembering some of the people in the house and their names, just not everyone.

5up took the controller from Ranboo, "Alright." he looked at Sam.

"Sam, I think you should do the next song with your eyes closed." Fundy said, hiding a smile.

"Wanting me to go easy on 5up, since you're soft towards him now?" Sam teased, smiling.

Fundy rolled his eyes, "Yeah, yeah." he gave a faint laugh, "Which song though?" he looked at 5up, giving him a small smile.

5up slightly blushed, "Freedom Dive, Hyper?" He said, after he got himself together.

Sam and Ponk looked at each other.

"I'll play for Sam." Ponk said.

Fundy nodded. "Alright."

Sam handed Ponk the controller and they swapped places.

Ponk took a breath and got ready.

Fundy pressed Freedom dive, Hyper and the game started.
Charting for the song (I played it, just rusty):

About 4 minutes later

"So close!" Tubbo said, when the song just finished.

Which was true, 5up and Ponk had very close accuracies, 5up with 89.85% and Ponk with 98.80%

"Nice job 5up." Ponk said.

Sam nodded, he gave 5up a small smile.

"Aw thanks." 5up said, chuckling nervously. "I haven't played rhythm games in a while."

Ponk smiled. "It's fine."

There was 2 knocks on the door, then 2 more.

Fundy got up. "I'll check who it is."

Tubbo leaned himself against Ranboo, "Alright!" he looked up at him.

Ranboo chuckled. Fundy walked over to the door.

"Wait Foolish, why are you here?" Fundy said after he opened the door.

Foolish sighed. "I'm helping your group."

Fundy couldn't believe it. "Why?"

Foolish bit his lip. "I want this war to end, I have an idea, but I can't do it myself."

Fundy sighed, "Alright." he turned around. "Come on, follow me."

Foolish followed him inside.

"Stop playing for a bit." Fundy ordered, catching everyone's attention. "Someone's here."

"Why's Foolish here?!' Eret said, getting up in like a snap of a finger.

"Hey! Hey!" Fundy shouted, causing Eret to sit back down. "He's here to help us, not hurt us."

"But how can we trust him!" TapL said. "He's part of HPS."

"Easy." Fundy said. He turned to Foolish. "Drop your weapons."

"I don't have-"

"Drop them!" Fundy said with more force.

Foolish reached in his pocket and took out a pocketknife. "Here.."

Fundy took it and put it in his own pockets, "Thank you." He looked back at Foolish. "So what did you want to do?"

Foolish looked at everyone. "Well, huh-"

"Well?" Sam said.

"The way I think to making the war end is well- Killing... George." Foolish mumbled.

"Can you repeat that please?" TapL asked. "I couldn't hear you."

"Yeah none of us can." Ponk agreed.

"The way I think to making the war end is killing George!" Foolish repeated, sounding like he was yelling.

"But you're part of HPS, so why do you want to kill someone from an ally of your group?" Eret asked.

Foolish avoided eye contact, "Well, I felt like, you know." He looked at Fundy then at everyone else. "Dream, Punz and Hannah kind of changed so I want to make them feel pain, like your pain Fundy."

No one really said a word, they all just looked at Foolish, just, surprised.

Fundy looked at Foolish as he was looking down at his feet. He broke the silence. "Alright, we're doing it."

This caused everyone to either oppose or go with it, with sparked a lot of arguments
"Isn't he part of HPS?!" 
"He's an enemy Fundy!"
"Foolish can help us!"
"No one isn't doing this!"
and other sentences (I'm letting you decide :])

Fundy started becoming aggravated, "EVERYONE BE QUIET!" He shouted, Foolish jumped from the shouting, and everyone else got quiet almost instantly.

 5up went up to Fundy and hugged him. "Fundy."

Fundy took a breath and calmed down, 5up's hug helping him. "Thanks 5up."

Fundy looked up at everyone else. "We better get ready. All we really need to do is find ways to get George alone and distract everyone else."

Foolish stayed where he was as everyone went somewhere to plan. His phone then rang, he answered it.

F: Hello?
P: Foolish, where the flip are you?"
Foolish didn't know how to respond, he made up a lie.
F: Just getting some air
P: Well, where?
F: I'll be back soon (Avoiding the question)
P: Fine, don't get hurt Foolish (Went along with it)
F: I won't 

Foolish hanged up and let out a sigh. Fundy went up to him.

"Alright, let's go to Wilbur and Jschlatt." Fundy said, handing back his pocketknife.

Foolish, cautiously, took back his knife, "Where are they?" He put the knife back in his pocket.

Fundy headed towards the stars, "Follow me." he started looking Foolish dead in the eyes.

Foolish got slightly panicky, "Uh, sure." he went over to Fundy and they both went upstairs.

With Jschlatt and Wilbur

"Let go of me!" Wilbur snapped.

He was getting pinned to the ground by Schlatt. "Let me go 'Jflat'!"

Schlatt chuckled, "Really? You want me to let you go after trying to pin me to the wall because you wanted to prove that you are the 'dominate' one." he said, lifting an eyebrow.

Wilbur started accepting what he was doing, just wouldn't show it. "Well, let it go!"

Schlatt smiled, his scar across his mouth 'following'. "Oh, well... Fine."

Wilbur looked at Schlatt. "Then do it."

Schlatt leaned his head forward to Wilbur's ear, "Well, maybe I won't if you keep on begging" He whispered.

Wilbur slightly blushed, "Schlatt!-" he shortly stopped blushing.

Schlatt started laughing, "Alright, I'll let you go!" He got up.

Wilbur slightly sat up. "Idiot."

Schlatt chuckled. "Oh Wilbur."

Fundy knocked on their room door. "Ok you two, open the door! Someone's here."

"Coming!" Schlatt said, He stood up and opened the door.

"What's Wilbur doing on the ground?" Fundy asked, noticing Wilbur.

"I- Uh- Fell!" Wilbur lied quickly.

Fundy looked at him, puzzled, but let it slide. "Well, Foolish is here." 

"Why?" Wilbur said, getting up quickly, "Did he hurt anyone?" He sounded worried.

"No, I didn't." Foolish said, just walking in the room. "I'm helping you guys win the stupid war."

"You're part of HPS, so why are you helping us?" Schlatt said, suspicious.

"Look, I rather be killed by them by you guys." Foolish said. "I'll likely to either be executed, tortured or kicked out if I help you guys, but I see you guys having potential to win."

"Well, fine." Wilbur said, getting up. "What's your plan then?"

"Killing George, this will end the war on Dream's side." Foolish said, fairly certain that Wilbur won't agree.

Wilbur nodded. "Alright."

"Good idea to be honest." Schlatt said.

"My guess we need to use a knife." Foolish stated.

"Why's that?" Wilbur said.

Fundy answered that question. "I think George's body can't handle certain blades, since he's allergic to all metals, except gold."

Foolish nodded slightly. "Yep."

Schlatt sat on the stool nearby. "So, we need to use a certain metal knife?"

"We have non-gold knifes and daggers Schlatt, we don't even have gold knifes." Fundy said, unamused.

"True." Schlatt said.

"I may not participate, since you know-" Foolish said.

"Well, let's do it." Fundy said.

"This may be a way to and a war, with a bit of blood..."

Hello! This chapter is shorter, I didn't have any ideas to add on to this, but thank you for dealing with me and my destroyed uploading schedule. Love you all platonically, you got this, keep on going with your life!

-Unbreakable 1/13/2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 1.2K 16
so, have you ever wondered what may have happened if george never did what he did at dream and fundy's wedding? this fanfic is an idea of what may ha...
13.6K 344 34
[Completed](Warning: is an old cringy story) Dream, George, Sapnap, and BBH decided to meet up at Dream's house for two weeks in the summer. George r...
324K 11.7K 38
Dream is a hitman and needs a new partner. He doesn't like the small British boy his boss told him to be his new partner. At all. Wich could be a pro...
110K 5.8K 53
Dream was one of the most renowned Private Detectives in the world. There wasn't a case he couldn't solve. Unless of course that case involved Operat...