When the storm comes

By Bad4Lov

Last updated on (September 6, 2022). Find out what happens when one of the most famous gospel singers of the... More

Author's Note (Introduction)
Discernment
Get thee behind me Satan
A Knowing Spirit
The Sisters know
Kill. Steal and destroy.
To love and protect
Leave it all behind
The Sessions
Quintella
Thy hath Holy Hands
Introducing Quintella
Crossing Over P1.
Crossing Over P2.
Snakes in the Church
Plant the seed
Who's at the door?
My wife
She's Back
The Surprise
She hates me.
The hard truth P1
The Hard Truth P2.
Karen and Kierra P1
Saving Karen
Karen and Kierra P2
Karen and Kierra P3
Mama K: The authority P1.
Mama K: The authority P2
Karen and Kierra P4.
Why?
Talk it out
The sisters
A hard pill to swallow
For the love of her
The Sessions P2.
I slipped
Threatening
Cast List
Telling the sisters P1.
Telling the sisters P2
Telling the Sisters P3
The Sisters tells All
Demon Time P2: Drew's Revenge 😈
Forgiveness in question
The Sisters P.O.V
Visions of Raptures
The Full truth
The Sisters P2
Who's Child Is This?
In the case of Faith
And the results are...
Tamela vs. Tammy
A woman scorned P1.
A Woman Scorned P2.
Big Mouth Tammy
Letting Go
Aunt Jacky's
The Birthday Girl
Detroit vs. the Sheards
The Last session
Faith's Mother
Welcome Home
Vacation Time P1.
Vacation Time P2
A mini retreat
Vacation Time P3
Demon Time: Broke Pussy
The after show
Back home
Blessed & Highly Favored P1
Happy Family
Blessed & Highly Favored P2.

Demon Time

761 26 75
By Bad4Lov

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters.

Notes: Immediately after their argument Drew and Karen makes up.

Smut. 🌚

"Drew." Karen said in her voice that she did whenever she pouted. "I'm sorry." She whimpered. "I'll try to do better. But it's really hard." She said as she had one hand placed on her husband's chest and the other on top of his head. "I forgive you, I know you're struggling with your disorder and you have to do tests every other week. So, let's just put this behind us for now." He said as he leaned into kiss his wife. But before his hands could go around her waist and crawl up to her breasts she stopped him. "No, let me. apologize. to you." She said in between breathes as she pushed him down flat on the bed not letting him catch his breath and he chuckled a bit letting her take over.

And suddenly, Karen was on top of him kissing his cheek and then licking her tongue all the way down to his neck stopping at his clavicle while sucking it as if she was a vampire as she did the same going back up to his jawline sucking it as if she couldn't stop. Then, her lips found their way to his lips french kissing him as she stuck her tongue all the way down his throat making him moan. So much so that he surprisingly smacked her ass early on when usually, that wouldn't come until later. When they were giving each other sloppy kisses he was gripping her ass and she was rubbing his dick while massaging his balls on top of the fabric of their clothes that they still had on. "Let me taste it." Karen moaned as she started to quickly, unbuckle, Drew's belt taking off his pants.

Causing Drew to look down at his wife as she got on her knees since he was still at the edge of the bed. Drew wasn't even trying to stop her this time after having to put up with her. The next thing he knew he was moaning. "Oooh GOD YES!" He moaned grabbing her head and some of her hair moving it out of her way. "You like sucking daddy's dick?" Drew asked her and she whimpered while still sucking giving him a muffled, "mmhm" as she looked at him while sucking him off. "Fuckkkk, Karen." Drew moaned as he took his head and started to bob her head up and down on his dick since she had started to stroke him at the same damn time not letting up as she was still sucking him. It was like Karen was trying to suck him dry as she watched his eyes roll back. "Suck daddy's dick. You've been a bad girl." Drew said as he laid down on the bed and relaxed.

Letting Karen do all the work suddenly, he felt her getting up from off the floor. "What the hell you think you're doing?" He asked with his eyes popping open as she suddenly, stopped stroking his dick. "Fucking you now you shut the fuck up and let me work." Karen said as she suddenly took all of him into her mouth not having a gag reflex. "FUCKKKKK." Drew moaned feeling his dick jump inside of her mouth. "Damn it, K. I'm about to cum in that sinful mouth of yours." Drew said as he placed a hand over, Karen's head making her take more of him inside of her mouth even though he was reaching to the back of her throat already.

Now, she was gagging. "That's right gag on daddy's dick." Drew said as he heard gagging. The feeling of her warm mouth over his dick with her gagging as she kissed the tip moments before did something to him. "I want you to take all this shit. Swallow our kids. I want them all down your throat and on your face." Drew groaned while he grabbed his own dick from the bottom as Karen was still sucking him off bobbing her head as quickly as possible. "MMMhmm" Karen moaned feeling him getting ready to moan. Quickly, Drew grabbed her hair as he roughly mouth fucked her nearly, hitting the back of tonsils. But she didn't mind she actually loved it. When he came in her mouth she swallowed every last kid.

When Drew couldn't take no more he tried to pry her mouth off of his dick but she wasn't letting up. "K-Karen." He moan gritting through his teeth as she was steady kissing his tip. "Shit girl, I can't fucking take this no more." He moaned seeing his wife take him back into his mouth as she wanted him to touch heaven through her. Karen saw how she was making his legs jump and smirk as he was trying to back away from her. "Look who's runnin' now." She said stopping for a second as she went back to sucking him dry until he couldn't cum no more taking him all up in her mouth.

Once Karen got the last bit of cum out of his dick, Drew had to take a breath. "Shit." He groaned with his hand placed over his stomach. Then, he watched her start stripping for him as he re-gained his energy. " Do I have me a strong man or do I have a bitch?" Karen asked in her sexy voice as she slowly took off her shirt rubbing herself and throwing it to a corner on the other side of the room. "A man." Drew said and Karen laughed as she turned around for him and he moaned upon seeing how fat her ass got. "You like what you see daddy?" Karen asked as she slowly, bent over for him and he groaned a yes watching her loosen her bra as all he saw was the back of her ass when she was coming up from bending her top was no longer on her.

She turned around playfully covering her boobs until she revealed them as she slowly got down on her knees touching her body. When she came back up he was still staring watching her crawl onto the bed.

"Eat it." Karen commanded as she sat on his face grinding on him as her soaked panties were now on. He ripped them off making her pout. "Stop poutin' before I give you something to pout for." He demanded and quickly she stopped until she remembered who was in charge. "Drew I think you forgot who was in charge tonight." Karen said as she went back to poutin' putting her pussy all up in her face. "Now, when I said eat it. I meant do it now. Don't back talk to me."

She gritted as she held the back of his head as she leaned backwards. "Yess ma'amm." Drew said as he went to work on her. "Fuckk yessss right there." Karen cried as her hips bucked upwards into his face as Drew was already goin' in on her. "Ughhh FUCKKKK." She cried out rubbing his head all up in her pussy as she didn't let him up to breath but he didn't care because his wife's scent made him a happy man. Moments later she squealing trying to get away from his glorious tongue. "NOT UH WHY YOU RUNNIN'? Drew said with that sex bass added to his voice.

"You wanted this now you got it ain't no turnin' back." He hummed making her whine and grind on his mouth. In the next couple of minutes he had her squirtin' everywhere as he was licking her up clean reaching her g-spot. "DREWWW SHITT IM SORRYYY!!" Karen whined. "This won't happen again." She panted with her hands now on his legs as her body was leaning backwards on top of him as he was still eating the kat out the box. "FUCKK DADDY!" She yelled at the of her lungs as he started sucking and nibbling on her clit like it was a sweet treat making her legs tremble.

"DREWWW UGHH!" She screamed watching her legs violently shake as he held them."OOOH FUCKK." Karen whimpered as Drew watched her chest heave after calming down they switched positions. At first, Drew tried to get Karen on top until she flipped them over again pinning him down on the bed surprising him. "No, I said I was in charge tonight." Karen said as she started stroking his dick again before she put it in. But before she could put it in all the way she would lightly slide it in not going so far down it while taking it out and putting it back in painfully teasing him as he did to her the last couple of times they fucked or made love.

"Baby pleaseee just let me feel your pussy." He groaned in need of what was between her legs. "Not uh, patience." She mocked him as she slowly but surely grinded down on his dick. Up and down she slowly went as she was taking him all in making him let out a breath of relief as if he was in pain from not having no pussy. Then she started to pick up the pace riding his dick like he was a bull. "SHIT!" Drew groaned while his head was laid on the pillow as he gripped his wife's waist. "OOOH DREWW OH GAWD IT'S SO BIG!" Karen cried throwing her head back as she fucked her man.
"I'M-I'M Soorry I'll never CUSS YOU OUT AGAIN!" Karen whimpered, "OOH GAWD!" She moaned now leaning a little bit forward as she bounced on his dick. When she took control of his dick she took all the advantage and fucked herself silly. "THIS IS MY DICK!" Karen yelled out as she was fucking him with her hands behind her back as she was grabbing onto his legs. "UGHH MY DICK FEELS SO GOOD!" She whined out not being able to get enough of him.

"UGHHH DREWWW HARDER, HARDER BABY FUCK ME UP!" Karen cried as she was slamming down roughly on his dick and he was pounding up into her. "Ride this dick like a fool since you wanna act like one." He groaned watching Karen slam down harder on him with her hands firmly pressed to his chest as her lips were quivering. He could feel that his dick was damn near touching her cervix but it was like she didn't care. Her guts were getting re-arranged and that's was all she cared about in the moment. Her ass was going crazy on her dick.

"BITE MY TITTIES." Karen screamed feeling pressure build within her. And Drew was confused for a moment. "BITCHH BITE THEM!" Karen cried pushing his head forward into her chest and he started to disrespectfully lick, suck, and bite on her nipples making her scream out in pleasure. The next thing she knew she started squirting on his dick not being able to stop. "FUUU-FUCKK." She barely panted as she took his dick again putting it back in immediately after she was done squirting even though she was still sensitive down there she wanted to fuck again. This made Drew yelp feeling how sensitive her pussy was. "You shouldn't be screaming now. I'm not done with you yet." Karen moaned as she put him back in and fucked him like she owned every single part of him.

He wanted to pull out to cum in her mouth again but she wouldn't let him closing her legs tightly so he would have to cum inside her there would be no pulling out tonight under any circumstances. "I want to feel your cum inside me." She moaned to him as her hand was planted on his chest twisting his nipple and then she leaned down to suck his nipple making him moan surprisingly. She smirked upon seeing him moan.

"This is my dick?" Karen whined as she started grinding on him and all Drew could do was moan a "uh huh." Say it. She said smacking him on his chest. "This dick is yours." He said as she started bouncing her ass up and down on his dick again.

"You my bitchh." Karen chuckled as she went back to fucking him. And she had him moaning 'yes.' Once she was done with him she turned herself around in doggy position.

And Drew knew what to do when he was giving her deep strokes while squeezing the hell out of her ass he smacked it. "Did I tell you to smack my ass?" She asked him as her face was deep down into the mattress. "Noo" Drew said confused. "Just for that I'm teaching you a lesson." Karen said as she got back on all fours and started to roughly and quickly throw her ass back so hard that he couldn't keep up. "WHAT THE FUCK I BE TELLIN' YOU DREW?" Karen hollered at him in between breaths as she was fucking him. "TH-THAT-THAT- YOU OWN THIS DICK." Drew stuttered not being able to think. "THAT'S WHAT I FUCKING THOUGHT." Karen yelled as she continued on roughly throwing her ass back screaming as she was feeling an orgasm coming on.

"Cum inside me, now!" Karen yelled at him and immediately he came inside of her moaning and groaning. And they came together. "Pull my hair!" Karen commanded him as she threw her ass back a little bit more for good measure, "Smack my ass one more time daddy." Karen said and he did as told as she thrusted backwards towards him still throwing her ass back until he came inside of her again and again until he couldn't cum no more. But they didn't realize that they were fucking so hard that the bed sprang broke.

"Now, who's the bitchh?" Karen asked him as she cuddled with him. "I am." He moaned out. "Awee is daddy tired of my pussy?" Karen asked as she took his hand letting feel how she was still wet for him. "No daddy isn't a little worn out maybe." He said but then he felt her wet kitty again fingering her like she said, too until she came tired from their make up sex. But then once he was done fingering her for tonight Karen got off of him and started sucking his dick. Giving him the meanest, nastiest head he ever had in his life while she turned around and she put her ass in his face to which he didn't mind. "SHIT Karen you gonna make me cum." Drew moaned out as Karen was stroking him up and down sucking his soul outta of him. "SHITT GIRL YOU NEED TO STTTOP." Drew stuttered feeling his dick buck up in his mouth but Karen did no such thing as she kept on going on until he nutted all up in her mouth before she could even say anything she swallowed a mouth full of his cum.

When she looked back this time he was the one who was knocked out. "Pussy power." Karen moaned after she got back in the covers with a sleeping Drew.

To be continued..

Notes:

Y'all they were on that demon time as y'all can see trying to fuck each other's brains out.. 😩😈

I tried to make it to where Karen was more dominant since y'all asked, I tried to deliver lmaoo. 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 58 13
she's getting death threats and needs protection from a specific person. will she accept it and get the help? or will caitlyn ignore and die...
144K 10.9K 61
Stay here don't otherwise you will see consequences A girl sleeping peacefully. And ready for her college. But before returning from college. Her lif...
33 0 21
After going through several traumatic experiences, Elliana Smith finally finds peace and the love of her life TW: murder, trauma, su!cide, SH, abuse...
42.6K 593 16
The Cimorelli's lives are about to get turned upside down when one of them gets attacked by a severe illness and two of them are involved in a very s...