๐ธ๐‘›๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ก๏ฟฝ...

Por SQuartz_Universe

Just watched Encanto yesterday :) Mais

[TITLE]
BRUNO
ISABELA
LUISA
MIRABEL
DOLORES
CAMILO
MIRABEL
BRUNO
CAMILO
BRUNO
MIRABEL
CAMILO
LUISA
ISABELA
CAMILO
LUISA

MIRABEL

8.5K 236 329
Por SQuartz_Universe

↪ Mirabel Madrigal x Female Reader

Name of the chapter: Spill the Tea

cigarette0daydreamz

---

Everyone in town knows that you and Mirabel are completely inseparatable. Every where you go, they'd always seen Mirabel with you or if not, it's the other way around. Both shared most incommon so that's how you clicked with Mirabel instantly. The townspeople were happy to see such healthy friendship between the two of you and always encouraged for the two of you to step further. The two of you never rejected the thought but always stuck with the thought of 'friendship for forever'.

Being best friends, you tend to sleepover Mirabel's home or it's the other way around. Your family loved Mirabel and Mirabel's family loved you. Both families welcomed each other warmly.

The sleepover activity always on the end of the weekdays till the end of the weekend. Both of you never really complained about the date so it had became an annual thing between the both of you. Plus, you tend to come over so much, Agustin and Felix had built another bed in Mirabel's room for you, same goes for your room. Your dad and brother had built a bed, special for Mirabel whenever she came over.

You would glance at the clock every now and then, waiting impatiently for the sleepover time. Mirabel did as well, biting her lower lip. Both of your bags had already been prepared as usual in each other's room.

But, then, it's days away before the time.

---

You huffed loudly as you set down the towering boxes on the ground. You cracked your back with a groan. The female shopkeeper approached you with a smile, giving you money for your service.

"Thanks a lot, (Y/N), for helping this old woman," she stated.

"'S no big deal. I love helping around. If you need another of my service, I'm happy to be here. No charges of course," you smiled brightly at her.

She nodded. "Of course," you saluted at her and turned away. "Oh, wait," she called back. You turned and raised an eyebrow in curiousity. "Have Mirabel not confessed to you yet?" she asked, whispering.

You chuckled. "Nope. Still waiting," you answered cheekily.

"Why don't you confess to her?" she asked again.

You smiled at her. You looked away and looked at Mirabel who's in the distance, dancing around with the kids per usual in the morning, making you smile wider. "I'm still waiting for the perfect time to tell her," you answered.

Mirabel turned around and noticed you in the distance as the both of you locked eye contacts. Mirabel smiled wider and waved her hand at you. You waved back, smiling. Mirabel waved her hand again but this time, she motioned you to come to her. You chuckled at her.

You looked at the female shopkeeper once more. "Looks like I'll be going now. Remember, I'm just a call away!" you waved at her before jogged towards Mirabel.

"Tell her!" the shopkeeper yelled.

You turned for a second and shrugged your shoulder before continuing rushing towards Mirabel. The kids who's with Mirabel had walked away since their parents called them back home. You huffed when you reached her.

"Hey, busy day?" she asked you.

You rolled your shoulder, trying to crack it. "Not as busy as before. How 'bout you? Any news?" you asked back.

"Still none. I wonder if they don't ask me to help because I'm giftless," she wondered.

You shrugged. "I'm giftless and busy as ever," you answered.

She fixed her spectacles on her nose bridge. "Maybe they just feel bad for me."

You shouldered her shoulder gently, making you locked eyes again. You smiled. "Don't let that bother you. If you want some jobs, I can give you some. Less load on my shoulder," you suggested.

She smiled at your generosity. "Thanks. But, I think I'm going to find them myself. I don't want to lessen your income because of me."

You shrugged. "Well, if you insist."

"Want some lunch at my house? I've made some empanadas," she started walking.

You walked beside her, holding your stomach. "I've always loved your cookings," you told. "You'll make a great wife, y'know?" you said.

Mirabel smiled at your compliment. "Thanks, it's all natural," she bragged.

"So, what're we doing this weekend?" you asked her as the both of you entered Casita. Casita waved at you which you waved back at it.

Mirabel led you towards the kitchen. She grabbed the plate full of empadanas which she hid from Camilo and slid it towards you. You grabbed one and ate it. "I'm not sure. Anything in mind?" she asked back, biting one.

"Spin the Bottle?" you suggested, biting another.

"Sure, how do you play it?" she asked.

"Well, we need an empty bottle, any kind. Then, we spin it till it stops. If the bottle lands on you, then you need to confess a secret you've never told anyone. How's that sound?"

"Sounds fun! Sounds easy," she shrugged her shoulders.

"It is. But, you can't back away," you pointed your half empanadas at her.

She rolled her eyes. "Please. I'm not you. I don't back out."

"Easier said than done," you smirked.

Camilo walked in the kitchen. His eyes widened instantly when he saw empanadas sitting on the counter. Quickly, he grabbed one and feast on it. Mirabel sighed, at least she hid this long from him.

"Are you guys dating yet?" he asked with mouth full.

"No," both of you answered in unison, already used to the questions.

"Why not? You guys make a great couple," he bit another. "And the foods tastes really good," he complimented, grabbing another. "(Y/N), if you don't want to date Mirabel, then how 'bout my sister? She listens well~"

"Heard that," Dolores came into the scene, leaning on the kitchen window. "Plus, I already have a boyfriend."

Camilo shrugged. "There's always polimory relationship. I'm sure Mariano won't mind," he casually said, grabbing another from the plate.

"Not really," Mariano confirmed. Dolores smacked his chest using her elbow, making Mariano groaned.

Dolores gazed at Mirabel and you. "Don't listen to these guys. You guys are perfect for each other," she smiled.

"Thanks," you smiled back.

---

"I've been feeling like people wanted us to be together lately," Mirabel spoke. you laid down on your bed in her room, looking at her.

You hummed. "Yeah, me, too," you said. "Then, why don't we?" you asked her.

She groaned. "Not you, too."

You sat up on the bed. "C'mon, hear me out. Ever since we were kids, I've never seen you taken an interest in guys. And every guys that confessed to you was rejected by you. Who else that's been standing by your side all this time other than me? Right?"

"I think you let their words stuck in your head too much," she said.

You paused. You stared at her for while. "I like you, Mira," you confessed.

"Huh?" Mirabel squeaked. "Of course you do, you're my best friend. Or else, how do we even click in the first place?"

You shook your head. "Figured you thought it that way," you sighed. There were multiple times where you've confessed to her but she always gave you the same answer.

Mirabel's eyes widened. "Wait... You really...?"

"I mean, if it bothers you so much, I won't say it ever again. We can just be best friends forever or we can split up. I don't know. I'll follow whatever you say," you sighed again.

"When...?" she mumbled in disbelief.

You gazed on your feet, seeing them hanging as you moved one forwards and one backwards. "...For 10 years now," you answered shamefully.

Her eyes widened. "Then, all of this time..." she didn't finish her words. You nodded slowly.

You bit your inner cheek, gripping tightly on the matress. "Let's not talk about this. Just know that I'm happy that you finally know about how I really feel about you," you said. You smiled weakly at her. "Buenás nóches," you bid her goodnight. You tucked yourself under the blanket and turned your back to her.

Mirabel looked at you doing so with a frown. She took off her glasses. Grabbing the blanket, she tucked herself under it, staring at the ceiling under the dim light when Casita had automatically turned the lights off.

After a few minutes of staring at the ceiling, she darted her gaze towards your back, the frown hadn't left her lips. "(Y/N)?" she called but you didn't answer and yet was answered with a loud snore, the habit you had grown with. She smiled.

Mirabel took off her blanket and walked towards your bed. She stared at your sleeping figure for a moment before getting under the blanket with you, spooning you. You groaned in your sleep, turning around and snuggled against Mirabel. Mirabel smiled further at your gesture.

Mirabel shut her eyes. 'So, (Y/N) likes me. But, do I like her? I mean, she's my best friend ever since I was a baby. She loves my cookings. She snores whenever she sleeps. She's cheerful. She loves helping out. What else? She's always there for me. She always try to cheer me up whenever I'm down. She's amazing at everything. And... I like her?' Mirabel hugged you closer. She felt you pat her back unconciously. 'Maybe I should give her a chance...'

---

"Woah, you look depressed," Camilo said, munching on his cereal.

"Thanks," you munched on yours. "Mirabel rejected me."

Camilo's eyes widened. "What? I thought the both of you liked each other," he said.

"I thought so, too," you spooned another cereal and munched on it. "I was wrong. Greatly."

Camilo turned himself into Mirabel. "Are you sure?" he asked.

You gazed at Camilo who's now Mirabel. "I'm sure. She barely say anything to me. I know what it meant."

A hand patted your shoulder. You turned around to see the real Mirabel standing there. "Can we talk?"

"Is this about yesterday?" you asked. She nodded as an answer. "If you're that disgusted of me, I get it. We can break off here and never-"

"No! It's not like that," she quickly interrupted.

Camilo continued to watch the scene unfold, munching on his cereal as he curiously watched the scene in front of him.

Mirabel took a seat beside you. "I've been thinking a lot yesterday about what you said and I... really think we... might be well together."

You dropped your spoon back inside the bowl. Your jaw dropped. Then, you quickly shook your head. "You shouldn't be considerate of me. You might hate the selfish me," you warned her.

She grabbed your hand tightly. You looked at the intertwined hands. "I want to see the selfish you. I want to see a whole lot sides of you that I haven't. I... wanna be with you for a long time," she admitted.

"Does that mean..." you trailed off. Mirabel nodded slowly. Your face began heating up as you cleared your throat. You shut your eyes tightly. "Sorry. I'm trying to calm myself down."

Mirabel chuckled and brought you inside of her embrace. You hugged her tightly, smelking the familiar scent of hers.

Camilo smiled and applaud in his head, happy to see the good ending unfold before his eyes.

---

This escalated very quickly 💀💀💀

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

913K 21.7K 200
7 ๐˜๐˜–๐˜–๐˜› ๐˜๐˜™๐˜ˆ๐˜”๐˜Œ ๐˜™๐˜ˆ๐˜›๐˜š ๐˜ˆ๐˜“๐˜–๐˜•๐˜Ž ๐˜๐˜๐˜š ๐˜‰๐˜ˆ๐˜Š๐˜’ . . . แดฌ แต’โฟแต‰หขสฐแต’แต— แต‡แต’แต’แต แต’แถ  แต’แต˜สณ แถ แตƒแต›แต’สณโฑแต—แต‰ หขสฐแตƒแต–แต‰หขสฐโฑแถ แต—แต‰สณ แถœแตƒแตโฑหกแต’ แดนแตƒแตˆสณโฑแตแตƒหก แดต'แต สฒแต˜หขแต— สฐแต‰สณแต‰ แต—แต’ หขสฐแตƒสณแต‰ แตสธ...
91.2K 1.8K 27
When an uncertain shapeshifter meets a girl he truly adores, let's say he's gonna settled down. All Rights Reserved I do not own any of the character...
17.3K 618 21
"๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘  ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘  ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘™ ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐ผ๐‘š ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข, ๐‘š๐‘– ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ. ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก...?" โ˜†.๏ฝก...
26.3K 379 14
la familia madrigal ! encanto oc x oc under editing.