The Potion's Master #2 (Sever...

By Pansexual_wh0re02

Part two to Our Little Princess so if you haven't read that one go read it!! You wouldn't understand this if... More

Welcome Back :)
Job Opportunity (1)
A drink (2)
Mistake (3)
Invisibility (4)
Communication (5)
Broom Cupboard (6)
Bargain (7)
Author's note. Please read
Author's Question.
Detention (8)
Watching (9)
Meetings (10)
We All Have Scars (11)
That's an Order (13)
Morning sickness?! (14)
Not so surprising visit (15)
Familiar Faces (16)
It should of been me (17)
Public Example (18)
Only a dream (19)
In and Out (20)
Recovery (21)
Safe with me (22)
Convincing (23)
Spinners End (24)
Potion Making (25)
Picnic Date (26)
Lucky 13 (27)

Order of the Phoenix (12)

1.6K 48 12
By Pansexual_wh0re02

EDITED

I was asleep for a long time, I mean can you blame me? I was tired and sore. I woke up around 1 pm Sunday to an empty bed next to me.

All I could think about was Severus, had he left again? I got up and looked through my chambers and couldn't find him. When I went back to my room I saw a piece of parchment sitting on the nightstand.

Lily,

         We were summoned early this morning for an Orders meeting at my house whenever you are awake, please come to my house, you know where I live. We need to discuss some things.

                           Severus Snape.

Shit!!

I quickly got up and dressed, my everything was sore but I can't go. Within seconds I was apparating out of my room and landed at his front door. I knocked and he opened the door within a second.

"Sorry I'm late, I slept in," I excused myself before walking in. Severus shut the door and before I saw anyone he pulled me into his chest. "Good morning," he whispered into my ear, a smirk resting on his face.

I smiled and put my hands on his chest. "It's the afternoon," I laughed.

"I know, you must have been worn out to sleep for that long," a knowing smirk rested on his lips as he had one eyebrow raised. My cheeks reddened slightly, "ya, it was hard for me to walk this morning," I whispered, kissing his cheek.

I pulled away and started to walk forward. "Are they in the basement?" I asked, going down the hallway. He nodded and opened the door to let me in first. He walked behind me and shut the door. As I walked down the stairs Hermione ran to me. "Lily!" she exclaimed, hugging me in a tight embrace.

"Sorry, I'm late. I had a long night," I replied, I looked over and a proud smirk was plastered on Severus' lips. Minerva saw his smirk and immediately knew what had happened.

"It's ok, it just gave us time to decide," Harry said, I went to hug him before hugging Ron.

"Decide what?" I asked. I sat down on the couch and Severus sat next to me, making sure to keep his distance. They looked at each other then looked at me. "Decide what?" I asked again, my eyes bouncing between them all.

"We think it would be best if you stayed here with us," Harry finally broke the awkward silence. My eyes widened and I looked at Severus with an angry look.

"We have talked about this, I am safe at Hogwarts," I replied instantly. Severus stood up and went to a desk in the corner, he pulled out a paper and handed it to me.

"No your not Mrs. Fairwell, they are coming and they are ready to attack. Nothing is going to stop them. You are not safe," he handed me the letter and my eyes widened.

"How long have you had this?" I asked, reading the letter over and over again. He muttered and I could barely muster stand him. "What?"

"Last night," he said a bit louder.

They are after me!

"Severus, I am capable of protecting myself, I don't need you to lock me in your basement," I growled, tossing the letter back at him. "I'm not arguing, you are staying here," he growled back, towering over me.

"No, I'm not. I am a grown adult, you can't make me do shit," I shouted. I stood up and pushed him out of the way, walking up the stairs. Severus followed me and once we were out of site he grabbed my waist.

Lily! Come back!" Hermione shouted. I ignored her and tried to push Severus away.

"Severus, let go," I growled, trying to push him away. He held tighter and pulled me closer. "S-Severus, I said let go," tears started streaming down my face. They weren't tears of sadness, they were tears of frustration. "Lily, calm down," he whispered in my ear. He held me tightly as I cried, pulling against his pull.

"Severus, let go of me!" I shouted, pushing away from him. I stumbled and quickly regained my balance. "Lily get back here now!" I heard him roar as I left. I walked out without another word wiping my tears away I apparated to his office. I walked out and went straight to Neville. He was the only friend I have that doesn't want me hidden away.

I made it to his private quarters and knocked softly. He opened the door moments later and he saw my dried tears. "Lily what happened?" he asked, moving out of the way to let me in. I walked in and as soon as he shut the door I hugged him.

"Please just let me hug you. I really need a hug," my breathing was a bit heavy as I hugged him tightly.

"Lily, it's ok," he whispered, hugging me back. I cried into his shoulder as he tried to calm me down. We stood for about 15 minutes before I looked at him. "I-I'm sorry I burst in like this," I whimpered.

He grabbed my chin and made me look at him. "Lily, your ok. I know sometimes people need their friends, and I'm always here for you. Ok?" he hugged me again.

"Thank you, Neville," I whispered.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" he asked. I nodded and followed him to the couch.

"Well, a few days ago the few remaining order members were talking about how to keep everyone safe and we said that I and Minerva would be safe here. Well today we had another meeting and this time Severus was there, they want me to hide in his basement with Harry. I tried to tell them to no but they aren't listening to me," I felt tears starting to trickle down my face.

"I can't do it, I'm safer here, I just can't live in a basement for god knows how long," I hugged him again, keeping my tears from forming more.

He hugged me, rubbing my back. "I won't let them take you down there," he replied.

I kissed his cheek and thanked him as I hugged him on the couch. We sat in peaceful silence as I watched out his window. After a while, I looked at the clock. "I have to go back to my room, thank you so much for helping. Your the greatest friend," I kissed his cheek one more time before walking out of the room.

I walked to my room and as soon as I opened the door Severus came rushing to hug me. "You scared me, where have you been," he immediately had protective energy around him. I pushed him off and continued walking. "Severus, don't talk to me. Get out," I demanded.

He didn't leave, not yet. "No, Lily. You do not get to talk to me like this," he shouted grabbing my hand. I turned around and my free hand grabbed his wrist. "I'm not playing games, you can't just take me places and not give me a say in it. I'm staying here and I will protect myself, and if you can't accept that then fuck you and get out," I stared lasers into him.

"Then do it," he smirked. I looked at him confused, I didn't really hit me with what he meant. "Do what?" I asked a confused look covering my face. He chuckled and his smirk grew wider.

"Well, you said fuck me. Why don't you do it?" he chuckled darkly. My cheeks reddened and my eyes faced the ground. Without a second thought, I slapped him, in the face.

His face instantly turned cold and within a second I was slammed into the wall, his hand around my throat and his breath fanning my face. "You do not fucking slap me," he growled in my ear.

"Then start taking m-me seriously," as I neared the end of my sentence his grip on my throat tightened. My knees went weak at his rough force, a whimper escaped my lips as his other hand gripped my hip.

"I'll take you seriously when you start making the right decisions," and with that, he slammed his lips to mine. It was like my body had a mind of its own. I was pissed at him but my body lunged itself to him and immediately started to kiss him back.

There was anger, lust, and passion in this kiss and it wasn't going to stop. He started to roughly grind his growing erection to my clothed heat. I gasped and pressed myself further against the wall. A moan escaped my lips when he slapped my bare thigh.

"Fucking slut," he growled, slapping my thigh again. I whimpered and gasped against his lips. I was running out of breath as he kissed me hard. "You need to learn some fucking respect. Talking to me like that," he pulled his lips from mine and quickly turned me around before pushing me back against the wall.

"Respect is earned, not given," I gritted through my teeth. Man, he was pissed off but I wasn't going to let him win, I won't stop until I have him begging.

He quickly ripped off my skirt and slapped my ass. I yelped and tried to turn around but my efforts were weak. He slapped me again and pulled my hair back, "don't fucking move," he growled.

"Why, can you not control me?" I snickered, I knew I was teasing him and he hated it. A deep chuckle left his lips. "We are playing this game mhh?" he asked.

"I'm not playing games, you just can't handle what I'm dishing out," he slapped my ass twice in a row before pulling my hair harder.

"After today, you'll be screaming for mercy," he growled. He ripped me from the wall and started dragging me to my bedroom. He threw me on the bed and climbed on top of me. He pressed his lips to mine, savoring the taste of my lips. My arms wrapped around his waist and it took all my strength but I flipped us over. I pressed my lips hard to his as my hands grabbed his. As quickly as I could I pressed them above his head. I muttered a quick bonding curse and pulled away from him.

He struggled against the ropes and stared daggers into me. "Untie me. Now!" he screamed. I laughed and got off the bed, I undressed myself and used magic to undress Severus.

"Looks who's in control now," I laughed and stood in front of him, a wicked smirk on my face. "Untie me and your punishment will be given with mercy," he growled.
____________________________________

Word count: 1811

Tehe 🙃

See you next time🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.5K 2.8K 35
It has been two years since Voldemort was killed, ending the war between Tom Marvolo Riddle and Harry James Potter. Families torn apart by Death were...
86K 2.9K 47
***Completed*** ***SS x OC fanfiction*** A smart healer starts a temporary job at Hogwarts and meets Severus Snape. They both have a liking of magic...
40.8K 1.3K 25
[y/n] [l/n], an 18 year old girl from America transfers to Hogwarts in her 6th year of her wizard schooling in an attempt to build a new life and fle...
27.7K 1.3K 35
**Smut/Slow burn** Herbologist Wren Valentine has worked as Professor Sprout's assistant at Hogwarts after Dumbledore brought her to the castle in th...