Crisis Of War

By shiaraxo

{SEQUEL OF CRISIS OF DESIRE!!} !WARNING! THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATURE/EXPLICIT CONTENT, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK... More

WELCOME!
{ I }
{ II }
{ III }
{ IV }
{ V }
{ VI }
{ VII }
{ VIII }
{ IX }
{ X }
{ XI }
{ XII }
{ XIII }
{ XIV }
{ XV }
{ XVI }
{ XVII }
{ XVIII }
{ XIX }
{ XX }
{ XXI }
{ XXII }
{ XXIII }
{ XXIV }
{ XXV }
{ XXVI }
{ XXVII }
{ XXVIII }
{ XXIX }
{ XXX }
{ XXXI }
{ XXXII }
{ XXXIII }
{ XXXIV }
{ XXXV }
{ XXXVI }
{ XXXVII }
{ XXXVIII }
{ XXXIX }
{ XL }
{ XLI }
{ XLII }
{ XLIV }
{ XLV }
{ XLVI }
{ XLVII }
{ XLVIII }
{ XLIX }
{ L }
{ LI }
{ LII }
{ LIII }
{ LIV }
{ LV }
{ LVI }
{ LVII }
{ LVIII }
{ LIX }
{ LX }
{ LXI }
{ LXII }
{ LXIII }
{ LXIV }
{ LXV }
{ LXVI }
{ LXVII }
{ LXVIII }
{ LXIX }
{ LXX }
{ LXXI }
{ LXXII }
{ LXXIII }
{ LXXIV }
{ LXXV }
{ LXXVI }
{ LXXVII }
{ LXXVIII }
{ LXXIX }
{ LXXX }
Epilogue
{ Bonus Chapter 1 }
{ Bonus Chapter 2 }

{ XLIII }

16.7K 426 1.1K
By shiaraxo

{TRIGGER WARNING! EXPLICIT CONTENT! DO NOT READ IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT, THANK YOU! Otherwise, enjoy!} 

'So go over everything with me one more time.' I grunt before slamming my fist into the bag, enjoying the sensation rushing through my veins. 

Since Leon isn't talking again, I turn to him with a frown. He shakes his head and places the dumbbells he was using on the ground. 

'Right.' He starts, jumping to his feet as he slowly makes his way to me, 'Adriano told me to leave without Neveah, which I did because I felt obligated to get you back.' 

I nod and hit the bag, again and again, feeling Leon's eyes on me. 'So I searched for you, I think that's why you moved so much. But when I got to you that night, I thought about the deal we made and I really just wanted to get you out of there.' 

'And you still won't tell me about that deal, will you?' I ask, unwrapping my fists. 'No, because Adriano made us promise not to say shit until the week is over.' 

'He won't find out.' He follows me to the little water station and chuckles. 'Trust me, he will.' 

I take a sip of the cold water, letting it cool me down on the inside, while the outside is burning. 

'And since you won't tell me about the shit with Neveah, I won't tell you about the shit with Adriano.' 

I roll my eyes as I drop onto one of the benches, letting my muscles relax for just a second. I need a hot bath... 

'Can I ask you something, little one?' I turn to him and see the hope and desperation in his eyes. 'If it's about the thing with Neveah, I won't answer your question.' 

It's not my place to tell him what happened. But I think he already has his suspicions. 

'I just want to know why you're not talking to Elle?' Right... 

'Technically I'm not the one that's not talking, but it's connected to Neveah so I can't answer that question.' 

Celine is kind of mad at me for talking to Neveah about what happened. She doesn't want me to press Neveah about it, which I didn't, and doesn't like the fact that I even asked her if it was true. 

But I'm not the one avoiding her and I don't think she's avoiding me either. We just didn't... bump into each other, for some reason. 

'And also, this ship is huge so who says we're avoiding each other.' I joke, making him look me dead in the eyes. 

He's not buying any of it. 

'And what about Neveah?' Dear god... 'I just told you-' 

'It's not about that thing that you guys don't want to tell me about. Even though my mind is going crazy about it... And I think I already know what it's about, but I just pray to god that's it's not what I think it is.' He counters, heading to the opposite bench. 

'I meant, why are you not talking to her?' 

Why am I not talking to Veah? 

We haven't reached out to each other ever since that fight five days ago and I hate it, but at the same time, I don't want to be the first to cave in. 

She knew he was standing there and blamed me for accidentally exposing her. She's picking Rafael's side, despite trying to keep me as far away from him at first. And after everything he put her through, she's still giving him a chance. 

'Because she's annoying, but I love her. I mean, why does she even want me to talk to Rio? She's the one who didn't want me near him at first! And I just don't get why she would let me say all that shit if she knew Rio was standing there?' 

A frown appears on his face and I hate that he needs clarification. 

'You're acting like that was the truth.' I sigh deeply, looking him dead in the eyes instead of the other way around. 'Because it is.' 

'Cataleya, you can lie to everyone else, god, even Adriano believed you, but we both know that you're still in love with him.' I shake my head, certain of my words, of my choice, but my heart still skips a beat for some reason. 

I'm definitely not in love with Rafael anymore. 

I care about him, not willingly, but I do. But I'm definitely not in love with him anymore. 

'Now you're acting like him.' He jokes, smiling a little. 'I do certainly not.' 

I didn't want to say those hurtful things in front of him, but I didn't know he was there. I didn't want to hurt him the way he hurt me, because I don't want to waste my time on that shit anymore. 

But it happened. It slipped out when I got angry, meaning I let my emotions get the best of me. 

And as much as I thought it would feel heavenly to watch him suffer the way I did, it didn't. It didn't do anything. 

I honestly thought it would make me feel good, happy even, to see him suffer, but it didn't do shit. 

Apart from the part where it made me uneasy to see him so pained about something so simple. 

'Little one, remember what I said that day we drove to Barletta?' I nod and hate the fact that my heart goes crazy. 

Leon said something about Rafael's feelings towards me that day, and even though I didn't want to get my hopes up, I did. And he crushed all the hopes I had for us when I found him with Molly that night. 

'What about it?' I ask when he's too deep in his own thoughts to continue whatever it is he was about to say. 

'I meant that.' He states, his lips curling up a little, 'I still do. You're the only one that can entrance him for some reason.' Right... 

'And I know you don't believe me, because I'm his cousin and all, but I'm also your friend and I wouldn't lie to you about shit like this.' 

'So you would lie to me about other things?' I ask jokingly, desperately trying to change the subject. 'Small things of course, but don't go change the subject now, little one.' 

Little one... God, I missed that nickname. It's making me smile as he speaks. 

'You're smilier than usual.' He says, jumping to his feet again. It's his turn to hit the bag, while I run on the treadmill. 'I just missed you.' A lot... 

I can hear him chuckle right as he slams his fist against the bag, 'I missed you too, little one.' 

After training for another hour or two, Brandon joins us in the gym, sighing deeply as he drops onto the couch. 'Are you okay?' 

He shakes his head and dramatically turns his head my way. I laugh as I head his way and drop down next to him, making him groan and move to the other side. 

'I love you to death, but you need to shower first.' He says, making Leon laugh as well. 'What's going on with you?' 

'A lot.' He starts, dramatically pausing to get us on the edge of our seats, before continuing, 'You and Neveah are fighting, I still don't know what I want to do for my birthday, you say you're leaving after tomorrow, and I think everyone is picking sides with this whole Rafael and Cataleya thing!' 

'I'm not fighting with Neveah.' We haven't said a word to each other, but I wouldn't call this a fight. 'You two aren't talking to each other, but if you say so.' 

I ignore his comment and try to focus on the other things he said. 

'And you said you wanted to go out for your birthday right?' He nods, a little more excited now that I brought his birthday up. 'I know we said we would go out as soon as we got to Spain, but I don't want to go out with you guys if you're just going to ignore each other.' 

'We're not going to ignore each other.' I follow Brandon's gaze towards Leon, who's looking at us strangely, not knowing what is going on. Right... 

'We're going out in Spain? But I thought-' 'Not we.' I interfere, trying to convey this as gently as possible, 'Just Brandon, Celine, Neveah, Isabelle, and I.' 

'Excuse me?' He asks a little shocked. 'She doesn't want the Curzio's around!' Brandon chimes playfully, taunting Leon, which is making me smile. Because, despite Leon being the oldest, he's actually falling for this shit. 

'You don't want me around?' He asks, sounding genuinely hurt. 'It's not that I don't want you around, it's just that if you're there, Rio would be there too.' 

'It doesn't have to-' 'It's my party and I just want to go out with my girls, so shut the fuck up.' Brandon chimes, moving closer to me again. I shake my head, smiling like crazy, because he's absolutely insane. 

'You need to make amends with everyone so we can have the last night of our lives, since you're leaving and all.' I know what he's doing. He's trying to convince me to stay, but it's not going to work. 

'Don't be dramatic. We'll be able to hang out after I leave.' I wouldn't mind staying in contact with some of the people I've met because of Rafael Curzio, but I just don't want to get dragged around Europe again. 

And I want to stay with my mom. 

'Girl, I am dramatic!' He says, jumping to his feet, 'and it won't be the same if you leave...' 

It probably won't. And I'll miss him so much, but I can't stick around. 

The door slightly opens again, making way for the little six-year-old angel, who rushes in and tries to catch her breath. 

'Did you run all the way here, Victoria?' She nods at Leon's question and runs over to me, smiling while her chest heaves up and down quickly. 

'Rio told me to get you, dinner is ready.' She mutters out of breath, before grabbing my hand and pulling me off the couch. 

I follow her to the back of the ship, Brandon and Leon trailing behind us. 'Is it okay if I shower first?' 

She stops, making the others bump into us. 'Sure, I'll go tell Rio.' 

Before I can even respond, she rushes away again. 'I'll go after her, you two should take a shower and come down to eat.' Brandon chimes, before indeed going after her. 

'Tell them to start without me if they're hungry!' I shout, hoping that he heard, but he doesn't respond. 

Leon heads towards his room and I head to mine, peeking inside to see if Rio's in the room. 

But he's not. Of course he's not, he's in the dining room, waiting for us to join. 

I quickly slip into the closet, grab a simple black outfit and some underwear, before heading to the bathroom. 

I turn on the faucet and wait for the bath to fill, which takes a while since the bath is basically a small pool, and slowly take off my clothes. 

When the bath is finally full, I slowly lower myself into the bath. 

The warm water caresses my skin, a breath of relief escaping my lips, as I let my muscles completely melt underneath the heat. 

I just love warm baths after working out, it's the best thing ever. I close my eyes, take a deep breath, and lower my body so that I'm completely underwater. 

When I come up again, I brush my hair out of my face and relax my back against the back of the tub, enjoying the warmth for a little longer. 

I notice a hand on the side of the bath and don't even flinch. Because I know it's him. 

I curse at myself for dipping my head in the water like some idiot, because I didn't hear him enter the bathroom because of it. 

'Can I help you?' I promised myself to not waste energy on him anymore, but I just want to know what he's doing here. 

'In a lot of ways, yes.' He whispers, his breath touching my neck as he speaks, meaning he's a lot closer than I thought he was, 'Why have you been avoiding me?'

He moves around, his hand disappearing, before quickly appearing again. This time there's no fabric covering his tattoed arm anymore. He took off his jacket... 

I stay silent, watching as his fingers slowly dip into the warm water. 

My eyes stay on his hands, that way I won't have to look into his eyes, but I can hear him move closer. I can feel him. 

'Valentina...' He knows exactly what he's doing and I hate it. 'You know why.' 

His breath brushes against my neck when he exhales slowly and I feel his hand up my back as he brushes my hair over my left shoulder. 

'What happened to strictly business?' He asks, his lips brushing against the back of my neck. Fuck. 

'Isn't that what this is?' I ask, trying to keep my voice as steady as possible. Which feels impossible. 

'Strictly professional does not mean ignoring me, Valentina.' He whispers, slowly lowering his hand until I can feel it flat on my stomach. 

He leans forward a little more, meaning he's now in the corner of my eye, and moves his hand even lower and lower, making me inhale sharply. 'Because that's what you're doing, aren't you?' 

I shake my head and gasp for air when I feel his fingers slowly push into me. Fuck. 

'I didn't get that,' He teases, pressing his lips against my neck again, 'say that again.

'I'm not-' My mind goes blank when I feel his thumb on my clit, and my legs part a little further, allowing him access with his perfect hand, 'I'm not ignoring you.' 

He goes silent, completely frozen in place, and I can feel myself clench around his fingers. 'Are you sure about that?' 

I nod again, unable to answer without moaning for him. Because he's driving me absolutely insane. 

'Use your words, Valentina.' Idiot... My silence amuses him because he knows exactly why I'm not using my words. 

But it's making him move again as I slowly lift my hips a little, wishing he would continue and just stop talking. 

He tuts and slowly retracts his hand, making me groan out of annoyance. 'That's not how this works.'

'It is.' I say, turning around to face him. 

He tilts his head a little, smirking like a complete idiot, as he takes me all in. 'Eyes up here.' 

'Impossible.' He mutters, slowly moving his eyes back to my face. 

I roll my eyes and lean back against the tub, realizing that his arm is already in the water again. 'You're very impatient, Valentina.'

'Like you're one to talk.' I say right as he slides his fingers back inside, making me lean back as much as I can, my head bumping into his chest. 'I could keep doing this forever.'

His thumb slowly strokes over my clit again, making me shiver. Please... 

'But you want to come, don't you?' He whispers, his lips brushing against my warm skin. It's burning where he plants his kisses, making me feel kind of dizzy inside. 'Rafael.' I say, trying to not sound desperate, but probably failing miserably. 

'What is it, Valentina?' He asks, continuing to work his magical fingers on me. I lift my hips again, ready to explode all over again, because I need to now. He edged me, made me beg for release, but I won't allow it to get that far again. 

'Do you want to finish?' He asks, sending shivers down my spine as I feel my orgasm building up. 'Answer the question.'

I keep my mouth shut in fear of sounding too desperate, and reach for the explosion by raising my hips a little more. But he pulls back. Again... 

 His other hand lifts my chin up so that I have to look him in the eyes, and all I see is amusement. It's making me heat up even more. And I hate him for it. 

'Maybe I should leave-' I move his hand back to my clit and guide his fingers back inside me, ready to get this over with already. 

He's waiting for me to beg, but that won't happen. 

'Eager much?' He asks trying to keep his fingers as still as possible. 'Rio-' His left hand, the one he used to tilt my head, moves to my chest, massaging my breast, and I melt into him again. 

'All you have to do is-' 'Beg.' I mutter, making him stop for just a second. 

He nods, his lips brushing against my neck again. 'Yes,' He whispers, driving me insane, 'beg for it, Valentina.' 

I keep his hand in mine, trying to keep him from moving away again as I raise my hips without saying a thing. 

He could easily get out of this position if he wanted to, meaning he doesn't. 

'Why do you want me to say it?' I manage to breathe, sounding more desperate than I want to. 

He stays silent, confirming my suspicion, while I raise my hips just a little more. 'You want this just as much as I do, don't you?' 

Instead of answering, he starts moving his thumb over clit and takes my nipple between his fingers, before placing kisses all over my neck. 

'I want more.' He grunts, pulling me closer a little, 'I want all of you.' 

You had all of me... I should say it, he needs to get that all he did won't just go away as if nothing happened, but I can't. 

I feel like I've hurt him enough already. 

'Well, this is all you get.' I groan, biting my lip to keep myself from moaning as he moves his fingers faster and faster, clearing a path towards the edge for me. 

And I take it. I run down the edge, exploding all over his hand as I feel my legs starting to shake. 

My vision blurs for a second and I fall back against his chest, enjoying the strokes of his hands on my chest. 

'I'll take it.' He whispers as he places another set of kisses on my back while I try to collect myself, 'I'll take everything you allow me to.' 

I tilt my head to meet his gaze and try to focus on anything other than his lips. 

Not that his eyes are any better, because they seem to pull me closer again. 'Fuck this.' 

He removes his hand from my clit and pulls me closer, slamming his lips against mine. I can't help but groan because of the cold air as he lifts me out of the bath and places me on the counter on the other side of the bathroom. 

I open my legs for him to stand between and lean back as he starts placing kisses all over my chest. 

There's water dripping everywhere, but he doesn't seem to mind. 'Don't play this time.' I moan, wrapping my legs around his waist so he can't move away this time. 

He chuckles and unbuckles his belt, before lowering his pants and underwear just enough for his dick to slip out. 

I move to the edge and watch as he slips inside of me, gasping for air at his size again. 'Fucking hell.' He groans as he buries himself inside of me. 

My head tilts back almost automatically and I can't help but moan when I feel him deep inside of me. 'Don't do that.' He grunts as he tries to pin me to the counter. 'Look at me.' 

I shake my head and bite my lip as he starts thrusting deep inside of me. 

One after the other. 

Deep and hard strokes that make me go insane. 

I want to scream at the top of my lungs, I want this feeling to never disappear, I want to explode with him for probably the last time. 

'Look at me, Valentina.' It takes every cell in my body not to look him in the eyes and just let it all wash over me, but I can't do it. 

I just can't. 

I know my heart will start pumping like crazy, even though it already is. I know my body will enjoy this way more, even though I think it's impossible. I know I will never be able to get that image out of my head, even though I should. 

He takes his hand and forces my face towards his again, making me moan as he continues to thrust in and out of me roughly. 

'I told you to look at me.' He grunts, trying to keep his pace steady with one hand on my waist. 

'Fuck you.' I manage to bring out between the moans escaping. He presses his lips against mine, his tongue making its way past my lips, and I melt. 

I melt underneath his touch, straight into him. No. 

This needs to stop... I feel something I shouldn't. Not right now. Not ever again. 

I told myself I was going to survive, so I need this shit to stop. I need these feelings to stop. 'Wait- Fuck.' 

I tilt my head again, but he forces me back and glares straight into my eyes. 'Don't you fucking dare.' 

'Rafael!' I can't keep it in. I can't keep it contained. 

It comes crashing down on me like a meteor, crushing me in every way possible, and the heat of it sets me ablaze in the most perfect way ever. 

And he does the same, keeping his eyes on me as he fills me up entirely, burying himself deep inside of me as he holds onto me for dear life. 

I lean back, letting my back collide with the cold mirror behind me, and try to catch my breath. 

After a few seconds of silence, he steps away, staring at the mess we made. But he doesn't look at it like it's a mess. 

He looks at it as if it's art. 

As if it's the most beautiful thing he has ever seen. 

'You're dripping-' 'Don't start with me.' I mutter, trying to sit straight without feeling dizzy. 

He chuckles as he goes to grab a towel. I keep my eyes on him as he slowly makes his way back to me, focusing on his hand when he wipes away his cum dripping down my leg. 

Once he's done, I jump off the counter, feeling as if someone tied bricks to my legs, and stumble towards the toilet. 

'You can leave now.' I say as I wait for him to leave so I can pee. But he stays. 

'Don't be like that-' 'Strictly business.' I say, reminding him of what we agreed on, 'remember?' 

It's a reminder. Not just to him, but to me as well. 

I'm leaving within the next twenty-four hours so I can't be going down that hill again. I just can't. 

He sighs deeply, keeps his eyes on me for another couple of seconds, before finally leaving me to my own. 

I sigh and quickly pee, before rinsing myself underneath the shower and putting on the clothes I laid out. 

After changing and cleaning the mess we made, I head to the bedroom, stopping when I see Rio sitting on the bed. 

'So you're really leaving?' He asks as I head to the door. I nod and don't even turn to face him for it. 'Why?' 

'Because I need space.' He gets up from the bed and moves closer. I can feel him because of the heat radiating off him. 

Like fire. 

'For how long?' I don't get why he's asking. I don't get why he's doing this. 

As if he wants to torment me. As if he wants me to fall again, just so he can torture me with my feelings. 

Until I die... Until I'm finally able to erase your touch, your scent, your gaze, your everything... Until I can forget about the man called Rafael Adriano Curzio. 

I want to say all of it, some dark part of me still wants to hurt him, but I swallow my words and take a deep breath as I reach for the door, and answer, 'I don't know.' 

I'm out the door before he has the time to come up with something to say, and head towards the dining room to eat something before I head to bed. 

When I enter the room, I notice that most of the others had already eaten their food. 

Only Celine, Isabelle, and Vincent are still sitting in the dining room, talking. But they stop as soon as I enter. 

'Everyone else already ate.' Isabelle says, taking the last bite of her meal. 'And I think I'm heading to bed.' Vincent chimes, before kissing Celine on the cheek and heading to the door. 

I take a seat across from Celine since everything I need is set there. 'I'm going to bed too, I'm a little tired.' Isabelle yawns, smiling at me as she walks out as well. 

Leaving me with Celine. In complete silence. 

'Are you mad at me?' I ask as I fill my glass with water and slowly look at her. She shakes her head and takes a sip of her own water. 

'I just don't like the way you handled things, but I'm not mad at you.' 

I nod and look at the already cold meal in front of me, 'I didn't ask her about it.' I say, before taking a bite. 'She's not ready to talk about it yet and you found out the wrong way, don't you think?'

'What would be the right way?' I don't see how there could be a right or wrong to bringing this news. It shouldn't have happened. There shouldn't be stuff like this to tell in the first place. 

'She was going to tell you when she would be ready to talk about it.' She continues, watching me as I continue to eat. 'We haven't talked about it yet.' 

I just told her that I knew what happened. I didn't ask questions, I didn't push her to tell me. I just told her that I knew what happened to her and that we needed to get the fuck out of here. 

'Because she's not ready.' She mumbles, filling her glass with water again, 'I don't think she'll ever be ready.' 

'What do you mean?' I ask as I take another bite. 'She promised to go to therapy as soon as we got you back, but she's trying to avoid talking about it at all.' 

Of course she is... 

When she and Drew had one of their tenth fights of the week, she would avoid talking about it, until someday they just made up and both acted as if nothing happened. 

And she's doing it again, but this time it's worse. 

'I know someone who might get through to her.' I mumble before taking the last bite. 'But Neveah has to tell her, otherwise, I'm going to end up dead.' 

Celine frowns at my words and waits for me to explain. 'My mom can probably convince her to go to therapy.' 

'Really?' I nod, smiling a little. For some reason, she always got through to Veah differently than I did. Probably because she's older and more experienced in life. 

'But only if she brings it up herself.' She nods and smiles a little, looking kind of relieved that we can somehow get Neveah to go to therapy. 'Do you think it will help?'

Neveah doesn't do therapy. She was forced to go to a psychologist after her parents passed, but she hated every second of it and swore to never go to therapy again. 

'It will, maybe just a little, but it's the first step.' She explains and all I can do is nod. Because she's right. 

At least that way she can talk about it a little easier, or she could get more comfortable? I don't fucking know. 

What I do know is that it won't get any better if she keeps it bottled up. 

'So you're really leaving tomorrow?' She asks after a while. I nod and finish my water, before slowly moving my chair back. 'We are.' 

I won't be leaving Neveah here. We are both getting the fuck out of this place, as far away from the Curzio's as possible. 

She follows me into the kitchen and sighs deeply as I rinse my stuff and place it in the dishwasher. 

'I'll miss you, Leya.' I turn towards her and instantly smile when I see her smiling at me. 'So fucking much.' 

'I'll miss you too.' I whisper as I hug her tightly, letting this feeling settle deep in my heart. 

I didn't want to leave without talking about this with her, I didn't want to leave on bad terms, and that all seems fixed now. 

Still, something feels off. 'You can always call me, alright?' 

She nods and hugs me a little tighter, making me gasp for air when she releases me completely. 'If you ever need anything, you can text or call, okay?' 

I nod and smile at her as we both make our way to the bedrooms. 'Goodnight Celine.' 

'Goodnight, Leya.' She yawns before opening the door to her bedroom. 

I head to the bedroom I share with Rafael and slowly open the door, realizing he's still sitting on the bed. 

As if he hasn't moved a muscle. As if he's frozen in place. As if he's a statue. 

'You're still up?' He doesn't even look at me as I grab a pillow and head to the couch. It's big enough, far from comfortable, but big enough. 'What are you doing?' He asks, still keeping his eyes on the wall in front of him. 

'I'm going to sleep.' I say as I head to the closet to grab a blanket. 'You can just-' 'People that sleep in the same bed, catch feelings.' I remind us both, hating the fact that it makes him look directly at me as I head back to the couch. 

'Stop being childish.' I chuckle and drop onto the hard couch, throwing the blanket over myself so it covers me entirely. 'I'm not childish.' 

He moves to the other side of the bed, his face towards me, and leans against the headboard. 'I'm just saying what you said.' 

'You can sleep in the bed, Cataleya.' Cataleya... He said my name the first day back as well, but I don't like it. 

I mean, it doesn't sound special. It sounds basic. Just another name, rolling out of his mouth like simple words. 

It's completely different as to when he calls me Valentina. 

And I hate to admit it, but I'll miss it. 

'Just sleep in the bed.' I shake my head and lower my head onto the pillow, keeping my eyes on him. 

I told myself that I would only let myself enjoy him for one last time last night, and I already slipped up earlier in the bathroom. I could feel something that I can't be feeling if I want to leave tomorrow. 

So I'll need to keep the barrier up. Just for a couple of hours. At least until I get to my mom. 

'No thank you.' I mumble as I try to somewhat get comfortable on this hard couch. 

'Just-' I turn around, so that my back is facing him, and close my eyes. 'You know what,' I can hear him move around and tense a little, for some reason thinking he will pick me up and throw me onto the bed any second now, 'Have it your way.' 

Instead of what I think he's going to do, he heads to the lights, turns them off, and probably heads back to the bed. 

After a moment of silence, I peek over my shoulder, staring into an almost completely dark room. 

The only thing that's making it not seem pitch black is the moonlight, shining through the curtains hanging around the room. 

And I can see him sitting with his back against the headboard, looking at me. 'What are you doing?' 

'I'm not tired yet.' He replies as I turn back around again, facing the back of the couch. 'I am and you're making me uncomfortable.' I can't sleep if he's going to keep looking at me. 

'And you're annoying me, so I guess we're even.' I roll my eyes and stay put, pressing my eyes shut in case I try to turn around again. 'Who's childish now?' 

I can hear him chuckle softly before he moves around a little, but nothing happens after that. 

After facing the back of the couch for what feels like years, I wonder where my tiredness went. 

I peek over my shoulder again, noticing that his eyes are shut and that his chest is going up and down slowly. He's asleep? 

Even though it's dark and I can barely see anything else in this room, I have never seen him any clearer than at this moment. 

He looks peaceful, for once, instead of stressed and on the edge all the time. 

And calm, and at rest, and more handsome than ever. Just a few more hours... 

I sit up and keep my eyes on him, taking him in just the way he's sitting right now. It doesn't seem like a comfortable position to fall asleep in, but for some reason he makes it seem like it is. 

The door opens a little and I instantly turn my face towards it, almost reaching for Rio's gun in the drawer on his side of the bed. 

The further it opens, the more I'm ready to run, but as soon as Neveah steps into the frame of the door, I let my breath go. 

'Neveah?' I whisper, trying to move as silently as possible, 'What are you doing here?' 

It's probably past midnight already and she's awake? 

'Come with me.' She whispers before heading back into the hall. I frown and look back at Rio, who's still sleeping, before following Neveah down the long hall. 

Everything is darker than it was before and I have to run to catch up to her, but she doesn't say a thing as she grabs my hand and pulls me to the back of the boat. 

'What's going on?' I ask, still whispering because I don't want to wake the others up. Neveah doesn't answer me and simply walks back to the stern of the boat. 'Neveah?' 

'You wanted to get the fuck out of here, right?' She asks, opening the door we came in through. I stop and pull my arm out of her grip, watching as she runs down the stairs towards the boat we came here with. 'You- Are you for real?' 

She turns around and pulls something out of her pocket, before dangling it in the air. 

Keys. 

She's holding keys. 

'Let's fucking go, before they wake up.' She mutters as she climbs onto the boat and I quickly run after her, looking at the door while she starts the boat. 

The motor starts and I feel the boat shake a bit before we start moving. I just wish we get out of here fast enough to get away because I know that they woke up because of the motor. 

'Hold on.' Neveah shouts from the front of the boat and I quickly take a seat onto one of the seats, holding onto the railing for dear life. 

Neveah moves the steering wheel and pushes a few buttons, before taking us the hell out of here. 'Since when do you know how to do all of that?' I ask impressed by how she's steering the boat in the right direction. 

'Nico taught me when we got the others, it's actually not that hard.' She chimes as she checks to see how far we are already. 

The other ship, The Northern Curse, is huge up close, but we're far enough to make it seem like a car now. 

'Shit.' She mutters, making me look at her in fear. 'What is it?' She points at a bright red symbol flickering on and off. 

'What does that mean?' I ask as panic slowly starts to take over a little. 'I have no idea.' Shit. 

'What do you mean?' 'Nico didn't tell me all about this shit yet!' Fuck. 

'What do we do?' She asks as if I'm supposed to know. I take a look at the flickering symbol again and think for a second. 

It looks a lot like a heated engine indicator in a car. 'Stop the boat.' 

If it indeed means that the engine is overheating, we should probably stop right now. 

'Oh so now you want to-' 'Neveah stop the fucking boat, right now!' She pushes a few buttons again and takes out the keys, making the engine go still almost instantly. 

'It's probably the engine, so we just have to let it cool for a second.' I explain a little uncertainly, but it's worth a try. 

'Good, so you can read this.' She rushes to one of the other seats with a bag on it and pulls a notebook out of the bag. 

'What's-' 'Just read it down there and come back up when you're done.' She says, pulling me off my seat to push me down the small steps leading downstairs. 

I thought this place was just for storage, but there's a little leather couch and a little table placed in the small space. 

'Don't come up until you're finished!' Neveah shouts from above, making me smile a little. 

I look at the notebook and take a seat on the couch, immediately opening it. 

It's Neveah's handwritting. 

ᴅᴇᴀʀ ᴄᴀᴛᴀʟᴇʏᴀ,

ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴡʜʏ ɪ'ᴍ ɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʙᴏᴏᴋ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴇᴄɪꜱɪᴏɴ. ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ ᴄᴏɴꜰᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʀɪᴏ. ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴇ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜱᴀʏ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ. ɪ ꜱᴇʀɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛ ʜᴇ'ʟʟ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ. ꜱᴏ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ, ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴜɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪꜱ (ɪ'ʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏꜰ ᴄᴏᴜʀꜱᴇ), ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪꜱ. ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴄɪꜱɪᴏɴ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴛɪʀᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʀɪᴏ ᴅᴇꜱᴇʀᴠᴇꜱ ᴀ ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ. ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ. ꜱᴏ ʙᴜᴄᴋʟᴇ ᴜᴘ, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ! ᴀʟꜱᴏ, ʜᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ɴᴏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ, ꜱᴏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʜɪᴍ ᴏʀ ʜᴇ'ʟʟ ᴋɪʟʟ ᴍᴇ.

ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇꜱᴛꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ, ɴᴇᴠᴇᴀʜ

What the fuck is she talking about? I flip the page and sigh at all the shit she wrote down, wondering what the hell it's all about. 

ᴘᴏᴏʀ ʀɪᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴛᴏᴘᴘᴇᴅ ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ ʜɪᴍ.

What? 

ʜᴇ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ. ʜᴇ ᴋᴇᴘᴛ ᴀꜱᴋɪɴɢ Qᴜᴇꜱᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴜɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ.

He was at the party? I didn't see him that night and she didn't say anything about him either, so I had no clue he was there. 

ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴇxᴘʟᴀɪɴ ᴛᴏ ʜɪᴍ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜱᴛᴏᴘᴘᴇᴅ ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ ʜɪᴍ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀꜱᴇʟꜰ. ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ɴᴏᴡ ᴀꜱ ᴡᴇʟʟ, ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ɪ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇʟʏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ. ʜᴇ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ʜᴇ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴛᴏᴘᴘᴇᴅ ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ ʜɪᴍ. ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴅᴏᴇꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴʏ ꜱᴇɴꜱᴇ, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜱᴛᴏᴘᴘᴇᴅ ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ ʜɪᴍ.

Wait what? I read that sentence again, just one more time:  ʜᴇ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ʜᴇ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴛᴏᴘᴘᴇᴅ ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ ʜɪᴍ. Does this mean... I shake the thought away and continue to read. 

 ɪᴛ'ꜱ ɪᴍᴘᴏꜱꜱɪʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ. ᴀɴᴅ ᴀꜱ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴀꜱ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴜʟʟʏ ʜɪᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪɴꜰᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ. ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪᴛ ʜɪᴛꜱ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏᴍᴇ. ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ. ʀɪᴏ ʜᴀꜱɴ'ᴛ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ɪᴛ ʏᴇᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ'ꜱ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ.

Neveah... I don't think Rio's in love with me. He's just... I don't fucking know what he is, but it can't be love. He doesn't do love. He told me a million times. He showed me. 

I flip to the next page and wonder when all of this happened since nothing has a date above it. 

ʀɪᴏ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴀ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ɪꜰ ɪ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʟɪᴛᴇ ᴄʜᴀɪɴ ɪɴ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ, ꜱᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ꜰᴜʟʟʏ ꜰᴏᴄᴜꜱ ᴏɴ ꜰɪɴᴅɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ.

So he trusted her with his hotel chain? I could already tell that they bonded, but Rio doesn't seem to be someone who just gives his hotel chain to anyone. 

 ᴍᴀʀᴄᴏ ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʜɪᴍ ɢᴏ ʙᴀɴᴋʀᴜᴘᴛ ʙʏ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴅᴇᴄɪꜱɪᴏɴꜱ. ʜᴇ ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ɪɴɢʀᴇᴅɪᴇɴᴛꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇꜱᴛᴀᴜʀᴀɴᴛꜱ, ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜɪʀᴇ ᴀɴʏ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴᴍᴇɴᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ᴅᴏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴʏ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴀɪɴᴛꜱ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ɪɴ! ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ʙᴇꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ. ʜᴇ'ꜱ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴇᴀɢᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ʟᴇʏ. ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪꜰ ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ᴄʟᴜᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ, ʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ. ʜᴇ'ꜱ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ.

Or so they say... Because Neveah isn't the first to tell me how hard he has been trying. I just need to hear him say it for some reason. 

I flip to the next page and frown when I see the date.

ᴊᴜɴᴇ 17ᴛʜ, 2019

I don't remember where I was at that time or what I was doing, but I do know that I don't want to be reminded of anything that happened while I was away. 

ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ. ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴏɴᴅɪɴɢ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ɴᴏ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ ᴀᴅᴅʀᴇꜱꜱ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴠᴇʟᴏᴘᴇ. ʀɪᴏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴀꜱ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʜᴏɴᴇꜱᴛʟʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ᴄʟᴜᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʜɪꜱ ᴍɪɴᴅ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ. ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ. ʟɪᴋᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʙᴀᴅʟʏ.

He does? So far I did realize that he wanted to talk more, but nothing came out of those conversations. They weren't even conversations, to be honest, just moments where we would sit in silence and say absolutely nothing. 

 ɴᴏ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪꜰɪᴄ ꜱᴜʙᴊᴇᴄᴛꜱ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ. ʜᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛꜱ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ. ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ. ʙᴜᴛ ꜱᴏ ᴅᴏ ɪ. ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ꜱᴇᴇɪɴɢ ʜɪᴍ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ. ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ʜᴇ'ꜱ ꜱᴏ ᴅᴇꜱᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴀᴄᴋ, ɪᴛ'ꜱ ɪɴꜱᴀɴᴇ. ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴀ ꜰᴇᴡ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ. ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅɪɴɢ ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀɪᴀ'ꜱ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ. ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴀᴄᴋ. ʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀ ᴀꜱ ᴡᴇʟʟ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ꜱʜᴇ ɢʀᴇᴡ ᴏɴ ʜɪᴍ, ꜱᴏ ʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴋᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ɴᴏᴡ. ᴡᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʀɪᴏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟꜱᴇ ꜱᴏᴏɴ ɪꜰ ʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇꜱɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴏᴏɴ.

My heart starts racing at the thought of Rio killing people just to get me back. And I don't like it at all. He murdered Victoria's family? 

I flip ahead a few pages, needing to know what the fuck all of this is about, and stop when I see a long paragraph. 

ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ (ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ/ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ꜱᴍᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇꜱ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀꜱ ᴡᴇʟʟ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴏʜ ᴡᴇʟʟ) ʙᴜᴛ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴍɪɴᴅʙʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ. ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ, ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴀᴛ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ɪᴛ ʟᴇʏᴀ.

What the fuck is she talking about? 

ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ, ʜᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ. ʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ʏᴏᴜ. ɪ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ʜᴏᴡ ʜᴇ'ꜱ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴀꜱᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇᴀᴅꜱ ᴜᴘ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪꜱ. ʜᴇ'ꜱ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀʏ ʜɪꜱ ʜᴀʀᴅᴇꜱᴛ.

My heart stops as I take in the words written in this book, letting them soak in my heart, for some reason not ready to believe any of it yet. Because he would never. 

Rio said he doesn't want to marry unless necessary. He doesn't want to, so why would he want that with me? 

ʜᴇ ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ꜰᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ɪᴛ. ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪᴛ ꜱʟɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ꜱᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇꜱ. ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʜɪꜱ ꜱᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ. ᴏʀ ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀ ꜱᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ ɪꜱ. ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪᴛ!? ʜᴇ ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ɪᴛ.

He. Did. Not. My palms start to sweat and I want to throw the book across the floor, but at the same time, I want to continue reading. 

ɪ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴇ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ, ꜱᴏ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜱᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ. ʜᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋꜱ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʜɪꜱ ꜱᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ. ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴏɴᴇꜱᴛ, ʜᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ʙᴏᴛʜ ꜱɪᴅᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ, ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜱᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇꜱ. ɴᴏ. ɪ'ᴍ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ. ʜᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ᴍᴇꜱꜱ ᴜᴘ, ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴀ ᴍᴀɴ. ᴍᴇɴ ᴀʀᴇ ꜱᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ. ɪ'ʟʟ ꜱᴄᴏʟᴅ ʜɪᴍ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ ʜᴇ'ꜱ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜱᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ ꜱʜɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ ᴀꜰʀᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ɪ ꜱᴛᴏᴘ ʜɪᴍ ɴᴏᴡ, ʜᴇ'ʟʟ ꜱᴛᴏᴘ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ.

He thinks... God. Please don't let this be a joke... 

Because I can't handle anymore of this. Not like this. Not when I'm on the verge of falling down again. 

ᴡᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴀʟ. ʜᴇ'ʟʟ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴠɪɴᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ. ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱɪxᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ ʜᴏᴜʀꜱ. ɪ'ᴍ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴄᴜʀɪᴏᴜꜱ ʜᴏᴡ ʜᴇ'ꜱ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴛᴀʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ʟʟ ʜᴇʟᴘ ʜɪᴍ ʙʏ ɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪꜱ. ꜱᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪꜱ, ꜱᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʜɪᴍ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ. ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴇᴇ ʜɪꜱ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʜɪᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀɴꜱᴡᴇʀ. ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ ᴄᴜʀɪᴏᴜꜱ ᴍʏꜱᴇʟꜰ.

A week... He wanted me to stay a week so he could convince me to stay. Not just to keep me like before, not in a strictly professional way, but as his... Soulmate. 

I nervously flip to the next page, ready to read all about his confessions and feelings for me. 

ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ʏᴇꜱᴛᴇʀᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ. ʜᴇ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ɪᴛ ʟᴇʏᴀ. ʜᴇ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀʀ.

I stop reading and scan the papers to find the thing I think she's talking about, and freeze when I read the word. Love. 

ɪ'ᴍ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ʙᴇᴀʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ. ʜᴇ ꜱᴀɪᴅ: "ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴜꜱ, ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴘʜʏꜱɪᴄᴀʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴇꜰɪᴇꜱ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʟᴀᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴇxɪꜱᴛꜱ." ɪ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏɴ ꜰɪʟᴍ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ! ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴀꜱᴋᴇᴅ ʜɪᴍ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ʜᴇ ꜱᴀɪᴅ, ʜᴇ ꜱᴀɪᴅ: "ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀ ɴᴇᴠᴇᴀʜ. ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ʜᴇʀ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴜᴄʜ. ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʜᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ, ɪ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ... ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ."

My heart swells at the thought of him saying that and I can softly hear his voice in the back of my head, making me warm on the inside. Fucking hell... 

ɪ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʜɪᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀꜱ ꜱᴏᴏɴ ᴀꜱ ᴡᴇ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴀᴄᴋ. ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʙᴏᴏᴋ, ꜱᴏ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʜᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ. ᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴀꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ ɢɪꜰᴛ, ᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀʏ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɴᴏᴡ. ʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ ʏᴏᴜ. ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪꜰ ʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇꜱɴ'ᴛ ꜱᴀʏ ɪᴛ ᴏʀ ꜱʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ, ʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ. ʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜʟʏ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ. ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴀ ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ ᴄᴏɴꜰᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ, ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ꜱᴏʙᴇʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ ʏᴏᴜ.

No. Fucking. Way. Rafael Adriano Curzio loves me. 

It's like my brain needs time to process it for at least another hour, but my body is tingling all over, making me go insane. 

I flip to the next page and quickly scan all of it. 

"ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ." ʜᴇ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ. ʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ. "ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏʀ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇꜱꜱ ɪᴛ. ɪ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡᴏᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴀꜱ ꜱʜᴇ ꜱʟᴇᴘᴛ ꜱᴏ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇꜰᴜʟʟʏ. ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ, ɪᴛ ᴅʀᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ɪɴꜱᴀɴᴇ. ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ꜱʏꜱᴛᴇᴍ. ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴛᴏᴘ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʀ. ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ. ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ ᴏꜰ ʜᴇʀ. ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴇᴛ. ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴇʀ ʏᴇᴛ."

Rafael Adriano Curzio... You messed-up, romantic, stupid, handsome man...

ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ʀɪᴏ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟꜱᴇ, ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʜɪᴍ ꜰᴇᴇʟ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴏʀᴅ ʜᴇ ᴋᴇᴘᴛ ʀᴇᴘᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ, ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ, ᴡᴀꜱ ꜰɪʀᴇ. ᴀᴄᴄᴏʀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʜɪᴍ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʜɪꜱ ꜰɪʀᴇ. ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴏꜰ ʜɪꜱ ʟɪꜰᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴋᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ʜɪᴍ ᴡᴀʀᴍ ᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ʜᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀɴꜱ ꜰᴏʀ. ʜᴏɴᴇꜱᴛʟʏ ʟᴇʏᴀ, ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜɪᴍ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀ ʜɪᴍ ꜱᴀʏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ.

I had no clue, Veah... Until now. And I still can't believe what I'm reading right now.

ʀɪᴏ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ, ᴘᴀɴɪᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱʜɪᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ. ꜱᴇᴇ, ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇ. ɪ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ɴᴏᴡ, ɪꜰ ɴᴏᴛ, ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇꜱ ᴋɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴜɴᴛᴇʀ'ꜱ ᴍᴇɴ. ᴀɴᴅ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇ, ʀɪᴏ ɪꜱ ᴘᴀɴɪᴄᴋɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴠɪɴᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜ. ꜱᴇᴇ, ᴀᴄᴄᴏʀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʜɪᴍ, ʜᴇ ꜱɪᴍᴘʟʏ ʜᴀꜱ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏʀ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴋ. ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʜɪᴍ ꜱᴡᴇᴀᴛ, ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʜɪᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛ.

Well... He almost did. And that makes me feel like shit. But it's the truth. 

ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴡʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪꜱ. ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪᴛ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴋ. ᴏʀ ɪᴛ ᴅɪᴅ. ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɪᴛ ᴅɪᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋ, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴀ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴏᴀᴄʜ. ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ, ʀɪᴏ ᴅᴏᴇꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ. ʜᴇ'ꜱ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪꜱ. ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʜɪꜱ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ʟʟ ʜᴇʟᴘ ʜɪᴍ ᴀꜱ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴀꜱ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ. ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴇꜱᴇʀᴠᴇ ɪᴛ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴇꜱᴇʀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ᴠᴇʀꜱɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ʜɪᴍ. 

Neveah Aurora North... You knew exactly what you were doing when you wrote this. And I love you for it. 

----

A/N: What will happen now that Leya knows how Rio feels? Will she stay or will she still go and never turn back? 

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK HUH??? NEVEAH DID GREAT, DON'T YOU THINK???

ANYWAYS! Don't forget to vote and comment, it keeps me motivated! I hope to see you guys in the next chapter! Have a great day/night my loves! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 2.9K 52
"I wanted what I wanted, fuck everything else. And what I wanted was her. Anaís Semaya." "Out of all the stars in the galaxy, you're by far the most...
1M 20.7K 42
When a young women named Cordelia, find's herself in the new club downtown, she encounters deep family secrets after she parties hard and bumps into...
5.8K 190 42
Book 1 of Ruthless Series A Dark Mafia Romance... Serena Alfero In world of Mafia you don't live, You survive. I survived but I wish...
434K 9.7K 55
A simple mute girl who lives in a world of silence and serenity with her grandmother. A ruthless cruel mafia who lives in the world of women,drugs an...