Friend of Monsters

Od PhiliCheeseCake

(Soft canon in the Unseen Legion universe) An RP in which the human, Sam (played by Higurehige) encounters a... Více

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15

Part 8

297 4 1
Od PhiliCheeseCake

H- Weeks came and passed, Sams days blurring together as their work schedule resumed, cutting their time in the woods to rare days and brief hours.  They didn't meet any one else out in those woods during these days, and they found a disappointing lack of any evidence giants existed in them at all. It was kind of disappointing. They hoped Daki - and to a degree - Eli were ok...

Of course, with the disappearances of their coworkers came questions - investigations they really didn't want to deal with. They explained a bear had attacked their camp, and in the drunken chaos, they had simply lost track of the others. The blood found at the camp explained the rest, really.  There was a brief search for the bodies, but they had vanished without a trace, and left the case cold.

Of course, the one other survivor had insisted on his own side of the tale, telling anyone who would listen, that a giant monster had attacked them and ate the unfortunate two...But the tales of a drunk were seldom worth the salt in their pockets, and obviously monsters weren't real.

Though Sam did recieve several strange visits from people they suspected were with the U.L.
It was hard to tell, as they weren't the best at communicating with them, and Sam saw no reason to amend this.

By some lucky miracle, they had gotten Halloween off! They hadn't had time - or passion to put effort into a real costume - unused to getting holidays off - but, with some simple contacts, some cheap eyeliner, and a pair of fake fangs, they did their best impression of a badly camoe'd giant they could muster.

They thought this was funny, personally.

They were excited for Lexie to see their costume, and eager to see what she dressed as. They had no real plans, but they were certain they could think of something if Lexie accepted their offer to hang out

C- Lexie eagerly complied upon the invitation, excited to hang out with her human friend on perhaps her favorite day of the year. She tried out a different route for her Halloween costume, wearing wolf ears, torn, bloody clothing, and make up to make her look all beat up. She even put some grey powder in her red hair to make it look more wolf-like and take on the role of the Big Bad Wolf for Halloween. It was a funny idea, and she and her parents had originally intended to hand out candy before Lexie got the invitation. It was a shame, because her dad had a matching costume of a biker-adaption of Red Riding Hood with a leather jacket and a basket of goodies to give out to the trick-or-treaters.

Lexie sent back a quick text to Sam, saying she would love to hang out, and asked where they planned to go so she could meet up there.

H- They replied that they weren't sure, but maybe they could find things downtown to do. They'd never really *done* anything on halloween besides trick or treat - or hand out candy - or work... But they heard of haunted houses, and those puzzle houses you have to clue your way out of, and mazes, and parades...they wished to see what was so poppin about the holidays. Maybe they would find it downtown.

C- Lexie texted back that she'd be there, and hurried out the door and grabbed their bike to meet up with them. She didn't live far from down town, with Autumn Ridge being a smaller town and easy to access via bike riding or simply walking.

There was a decent amount of foot traffic along the way, and the half-giant grinned as she saw all the little kids in their fun costumes.

She was just rounding the block  around the central square of downtown when a loud tremor shook the earth, nearly knocking her off her bike. She slammed on her brakes and managed to grip a light post to avoid being hurled off of her bike. She stepped off, looking up at the sky in confusion. It was getting late, though she couldn't see any thunderclouds. Those tremors weren't coming from the skies, though.

H- The ground shook violently beneath Sam, making their eyes dart the ground for signs of cracks or dangers while people around them huddled and screamed or cursed in confusion.

Sams brows furrowed, a mix of disappointed and confused. Why did an Earthquake have to happen on the same day they decided to actually hang out with friends on a holiday? Why *today*?

They stagger forward, pulling their phone out to text Lexie.

*Dunno if you felt that, but Earthquake downtown. I'm by X, stay home if you haven't left already. Might be bad. I'll try to make it over instead.*

C- Lexie's eyes flickered downward as she felt her phone vibrate and drew it out, tapping down a quick text in response.

*I'm in the square downtown. I don't have red hair tho, so u might not recognize me haha. And yeppp I felt that alright. Regroup in the square ok?*

H- *k. I'm the 'not a giant'*
They respond simply, attaching a gif of a cat doing a dramatic thumbs up.

They pocket their phone and head down the block, they weren't far at all - and while they worried for them, they were certain this was nothing to be too concerned about. Earthquakes happened all the time in the country - usually pretty short lived...Nothing was falling over or cracking apart yet...Promising.

C- Lexie waited up against a building in the middle of the square, keeping her eyes peeled for the surrounding streets. Most people were trying to get out of the way at this point, trying to take shelter.

The tremors started again. The earth shook. Then stopped. Then would shake again. It was a steady rumbling rhythm, like the pounding of a heartbeat. There were louder sounds coming from the mountainside above the town, and rocks began to skid down the cliffs.

She glanced up warily, feeling unsettled about all this. The night was growing steadily darker, illuminated by Halloween decorations and shop windows in the square. Suddenly all the lights went out and they were all plunged into complete darkness. Only the ghostly light of the full moon glistened overhead to eerily illuminate the fleeing town. Only seconds after Lexie had sent her text, the cell service went blank. The cell tower was out.

H- Sam wasn't too worried about the sounds at first, focused more on avoiding panicking people and finding Lexie over the rumbling shaking them to their very core. It was just an Earthquake....

Or was it?

They began to imagine each vibration as a step - a single step of a massive giant. It's ridiculous to think of such a thing, but they smile to themselves at the thought. They think that'd be kinda cool.

*Sam, those eat people.*

*Good thing I'm not a people tonight then.* They think back, not at all convinced anything bad was about to happen.

What giant would even be big enough to cause such tremors? Certainly none they had ever seen.

C- Lexie caught Sam's scent once they approached close enough and shouted their name to try to get their attention.

Another rumble sounded. The source of the tremors gradually became clear. The mountainside was collapsing on itself. The rocky face of the cliffs were raining down rocks and large boulders that came rolling down straight towards the city, hurling into buildings and crashing into cars, prompting the high trill of car alarms.

The ground cracked again, then began to split open. The whole ground was shifting. Buildings were beginning to crumble.

H- Sam blindly dashed towards the sound of their name, confused and uncertain of the increasing chaos around them. They wanted to get to Lexie. They had to.

Unfortunately, everyone else had their own ideas, pushing and shoving against each other in a mad dash to get to their cars, to their porches, or just out of the way. It wasn't a lot of people but it did slow Sam down significantly, as it was already difficult for most people to see - full moon or not, most people were used to their bright lights.

They call out to Lexie, a desperate game of marko polo, their contacts reflecting dimly in the moonlight - a far cry from a true giants eyes, but a nice effect.

C- Lexie heard their voice and ran towards them, just as the ground buckled beneath them again and she was flung onto her face. She grit her teeth, getting to her feet again. She could see Sam not far ahead.

"Sam!" She shouted again, and ran towards them, eventually catching up. "Oh my gosh I love your costume! Now let's get the heck out of here!"

Among the sounds of the earth itself cracking and shifting, there was a bone-rattling roar that struck through the night. It could have been the sound of the falling rocks and cracking earth, or something huge, and alive.

H- "Lexie!" they call in turn, putting their hands up her shoulders when they catch up to each other. "Was worried the ground might eat you, but I think you bit it first." they snort. "Werewolf? Love me some werewolves."

They nod at Lexies suggestion to leave and book it alongside her, the sound of the sky falling ringing in their ears as the planet seemed to rip itself in half beneath them. They almost think that's what that noise is - the sky falling. A heavy anchor tangles itself in their guts. They did not feel like being crushed to death tonight of all nights....

C- "Yess! The BIG Bad Wolf. My dad's biker Red Riding Hood. It's great. Let's go!"

She booked it alongside Sam, jogging along the quaking earth. A louder roar splintered the air. There was a deafening, slow, paced thumping in the distance, drawing closer. Police had gotten out to herd the crowds of people to safety. The town hall was the sturdiest building, so they were trying to lead people inside.    

From the forest of the mountainside across from them overlooking the town, the glowing eyes of countless creatures began to gather. They were tall, but cloaked in the growing darkness from sight. Lexie gasped, recognizing the scent of them. "Oh god," she breathed.

H- They snigger as they run, trying to picture Oa as a biker. Ah yes, the scariest of bikers, the most formidable of biker energies. "I Wish I could see that right now." they ponder aloud.

Sam keeps trying to pull Lexie along *away* from the crowded police station. They don't have a particular reason to, yet, they just don't trust human herding instincts, or this entire situation. Something was wrong, and they were *not* about to get crammed into a building, unable to escape, with hundreds of other people clustered around them. Absolutely not.

And then they see the eyes gleaming in the woods - and they find that reason.

They skid to a stop, their heart hammering in their chest as a smile lights up their face, a mix of fear and excitement. "Lexie! holy shit Lexie! There's so many!" they laugh manically, bouncing up and down as they point,forgetting the severity of the situation in an ainstant "Look at them all!"

They ponder the various sizes and wonder if they're all giants. Maybe? Possibly? Maybe there would be werewolves and witches and zombies too! That'd be neat, they think.

C- "Holy shit! What are giants doing out here?!"

She confirmed her sense of smell and keen sense of sight here. Those were giants alright. But there were more creatures alongside them. She could smell something canine, and hear a rumbling growl.

A sudden howl broke loose into the night, followed by dozens of others. The figures descended down the mountainside, beginning to come into the moonlight. There were giants alright. Dozens. Hundreds. Not all of them were wood giants, however. Towering 18-foot-tall trolls and even more massive stony giants over three times the size of the wood giants followed in the rear. Someone small and human-sized with glowing white eyes sat atop one of the mountain-giants' shoulders.

The werewolves took the lead. Massive beasts breaking forth into a gallop, yipping and howling into the night. They were running straight towards any exposed human in sight. Lexie's jaw dropped, lost for words. A mix of excitement and terror of it all

H- Sam, gloriously excitable Sam, and nature nerd who knew better than to run from canines, grinned all the wider. Were they terrified? A bit, they knew the risk they were running of being out here in the open..., but they were so much more than that - they were *excited*. THey turn to shake Lexie, with nowhere to put this excess energy at.

"Lexie! THere's so many puppies!" their eyes are wide and shining, they likely look like they lost it.

There was a comfort in knowing you were fucked...and Sam took well to this motto of theirs. THey may be fucked, but, "Lexie, holy shit. If we live through this," *If*. The smile remains though a tear streaks down their face. "This would be the best Halloween ever."

C- Lexie's eyes matched theirs with excitement. "Holy shit this is wonderful—"

But she needed Sam out of here alive. With monsters raging the streets, she supposed screw her cover. She quickly grew into their giant form and grabbed for Sam to yoinked them into the air just as a werewolf lunged at them. This werewolf skidded to a halt and snarled at Lexie. It's eyes were more alert than some of the other wolves and it stood at nine feet tall at the shoulder.

"The fuck are you doing, giant?! You're supposed to be with the others! And not protecting some *human!"*

"But look!" Lexie pointed at the stripes under Sam's eyes. They literally couldn't have picked a better day to be cosplaying as a giant. The wolf narrowed her eyes, then said with a growl. "Get back with your group. This shit is already disorganized as it is. Ackerly's gonna be pissed."

H- Sam turns in time to see the werewolf, grin somehow growing painfully wider - oh they were gonna hug this puppy even if it killed the- and *yoink*

They make a surprised noise from the back of their throat - having missed the sounds of Lexie shifting entirely in the heat of the moment.

"This puppy can talk!" Sam beams, looking between the two with a dopey grin stuck on their face. They feel like they might just split themselves in half. They were going to implode and die long before anything got their claws into them. Even while others were ripped apart in a mass of screams and broken bones and flesh - Sam felt only excitement. They had spent their whole life dreaming of this - of monsters coming to walk among man again - or chaos and destruction as civilization collapsed beneath a tidal wave of monstrosities.

No more taxes and worries of rent, only puppies and man eating monsters.

Man eating monsters that would somehow see Sam as *not human* and thus *not*kill them.

They were convinced of this in the moment - despite the werewolves words.

Everything would be fine.

It always works out in the end.

Truthfully, part of them was convinced this wasn't even real. It was too good to be real - but boy, they could hope.

C- The werewolf's eyes narrowed at Sam indignantly. "Call me a puppy again and I'll introduce you to my wolf. Get back with the others. I'm not asking twice."

Lexie nodded rapidly, before beginning to move past the wolf while holding Sam high, and hopefully out of reach of the pissed off werewolf. She could smell where the other giants were, and set out in their direction.

H- They squirm in Lexies hand to turn and watch the werewolves below, heart beating excitedly in their chest.  There were so *many*, and they seemed to be having a good time. They wished they could join them -

"Lexie - Lexie, take me back-" they half joke, "Let the werewolf lady bite me. I wish to reject humanity. Become puppy." they chuckle.

They joke.

But not really.

They would give anything for just a *night* of what they had. The freedom of being a wolf  - of being a peak predator running through the night, the moon in their veins and the fresh air in their fur. They almost wish Lexie would put them down - but deep inside, something tells them that would end fatally for them, so they relent. Maybe one day - but that day is not tonight.,

"Do you think giants can become werewolves? That'd be cool, I think...giant werewolves..." they ramble on, turning back to face the direction Lexie was headed.

C- "I don't know, but that would be badass," Lexie grinned. "But I'm not putting you down. They might see you as a chew toy instead of a recruit. I mean, you're pretty darn tasty, so I can't blame them!" She teased. Once they passed the vanguard of monsters and reached near the giants, Lexie ducked behind an alley, peeking over the top of the building towards the giants.

"Okay, so you can't be out in the open during all this. All those monsters will kill you. So... pretend I'm like, some *really* evil crazy giant, and I'd eat you, right?" The drift was crystal clear. She just didn't want her friend getting hurt

H- "But Lexiiiieee, Imagine how cute I would be! All fuzzy and fluffy and - and - murderous." they jest, still having a good time.

They snort, amused at her tasty comment, "So I've been told - multiple times..."

They pause in their search for more words to tilt their head at Lexie, "Why would I need to do that? Is my costume that ass?" they frown, more concerned about that fact - than the fact Lexie had just asked to potentially eat them.

C- "I wish to be a werewolf too, but I'd rather not see my friend torn to shreds," Lexie frowned in concern.

"And your costume is awesome and I absolutely love it, but your smell isn't convincing. You're going down the hatch, friendo, sentenced to vore crimes until the coast is clear,"

H- "Can't you just rub me on your armpit or something like a - a fuckin uuuh-" shit they forgot the word, they snap their fingers, trying to remember it and come up blank"Smell stick, but it works in reverse?" They beg, only half-joking once more, a hopeful grin cracking over their face."I'll miss all the cool stuff - wait...whats vore?" Sam asks, tilting their head, perplexed.

C- Lexie cringed. "Ew, no thanks. Also I don't think that'll work. You'd still smell human." She scoffed making a very solemn face of disgust at the question. "Never. Search. Deviantart."

H- Their face twists into one of exaggerated confusion. They mouth the word 'What?' but don't actually say it, shaking their head instead.

"You know I'm going to now, right? You did this to me, you set this little worm in my head that demands I google 'vore'. If my phone wasn't refusing to work, I'd google it *now*" they speak, moving their hands dramatically as they did.

"If I get traumatized,-" they point accusingly (jokingly) at her,  "I'm sending you my therapy bills."

C- Lexie snorted and opened her mouth to joke back, but her ears twitched and she jolted, looking up at the end of the alleyway where two giants appeared.

"What are you doing back there! The Elders are calling an assault on the center of town. Get in there!"

"OHHH. RIGHT! I was just about to. Just gonna eat this dude first, okay." She glared at Sam, easily slipping into the charade of "evil giant" with a sadistic hungry gleam in her eyes.

H- They flinch at the others voices, startled and unaware they had gotten so close so fast. They look between the three - from their friend, to the others, sudden awareness pricking at them in the back of their mind. It makes them uncomfortable.  They could get Lexie killed.

Sam frowns, disappointment flooding them as their shoulders sag.

They grit their teeth and turn back to those silver hues. They have to hold back a laugh at that face, so serious and out of place on the giant they had come to know over the past few months. They realize this is the second time they're really about to just let someone eat them - though this time, far less anxiety clogs their air ways. This was Lexie, afterall...Silly, mischievous Lexie. They had watched movies together - and cried together. She had saved them from Mega Karen - and helped them heal every time they got into stupid situations. They went on adventures in the woods, and sometimes they got in trouble for doing stupid things  - but it always turned out alright in the end. It was Lexie, and it would be safe.

They could play this game, though, they think - as silly as they find it. They have to. They don't want Lexie to be hurt.

"Don't." they squirm, putting on an uncomfortable grimace. "Please don't." They whine. THey aren't the best actor - but they can be a damn good liar at times. Lexie would easily spot through them , however.

C- Lexie could have snorted in amusement at their acting, able to see right through her friend. But saving them was too important to break their act. "Oh but I *will*.  You're far too tasty to let loose. There's nowhere to go but *down,"* she traced a claw down her throat, licking her lips. She let the smell envelop her senses, beginning to salivate in anticipation.

"Ugh, fine. Have your meal." One of the giant standbys grumbled. "You need to get your Bands, too. The Velka is passing them out."

"Give me instructions after I've had my fun, maybe??? You're throwing off my *groove* here," Lexie snapped back at them.

H- "Down *on the ground*?" they pipe up, hopeful, not even having to act on that one. They shudder, following her finger as it trailed down her throat. They aren't sure why. They're not afraid, they don't think so, but part of them remains very much unwilling to be in There.

Part of them still remains very far detached from this whole thing. Nothing felt real to them, and they struggled to take any of it serious. THey almost lose it at the groove comment, imagining Lexie as Kuzco from the EMperors New groove.

C- "Dude, I literally pointed at my throat and I'm talking about eating you. It shouldn't be that hard to guess," Lexie snorted. "You've stalled long enough. Vore crime times."

She grinned and licked Sam across the face, beginning to work them into her mouth.

H- "Hey! A mans gotta have hope!" they bark back, unable to help being just a little dramatic.  They wince at the second half, "Please do not say it like that...I literally cannot tell if that's woOORSE-" they're cut off as her tongue slips across their face, silencing them and sending a spike of anxiety through them.

*It's just Lexie.* they tell themselves.

*It's fine* They insist.

They shudder and attempt to wedge their feet onto her collarbone - just as they had Daki before, unwilling to be swallowed down despite the necessity. "Do you have to?" They aren't really sure how much they're playing along at this point, though, at least they're not having a panic attack, so, small victories. "I'm sure I'm really not that good for you." they manage out, trying to lighten their own mood. "Insane amount of calories. I'll give you cavities!"

C- "*Please,"* Lexie scoffed. "Do I *really* look like I'd care about that?"

She shifted one of her hands to grab their legs while the other still gripped them around the torso. Again, she began to shift them toward her mouth, attempting to push them inside. Her tongue laid over her sharp teeth protectively, in order to protect their friend from any accidental injuries.

H- Their heart rate picks up and they tense, not at all a fan of being eaten head first. They're afraid to speak up, afraid of getting their friend in trouble, ,so they simply close their eyes against the heat puffing into their face and try to keep their breathing steady.

"I'll cause indigestion!" they pipe up. "There won't be enough Tums in the world to save you from the pain I cause!"

C- Lexie could sense their spike of fear, and tried not to focus on it and the slight guilt it caused. Sure, she thought spooking people was fun, but this was her friend here.

They forced them in deeper and took the first swallow, dragging the human's head and shoulders down their tight throat. They continued to swallow more, eager to get her friend out of the open and somewhere safe. She could feel the eyes of the other giants on her, and nearly got stage fright, but she had to keep up her act here or both of them were screwed.

H- They thought they'd be ok, they thought they could get through this just fine - and then Lexies throat squeezed tight around them, crushing the air from their lungs and pulling them down until they felt the blood rush to their head and dizziness shake them. Their breaths are short and fast - despite how hard it is breathe already and they are all too eager to gasp for air once their head is squeezed down into Lexies stomach.

They kick their legs - though more so to try and hurry the process along than to hinder it.

They take a deep breath and let out a dramatic "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" - both for effect, and because they were genuinely frustrated. Their chest ached with anxiety - and they couldn't see a damn thing.

The end of the world and they were confined to 'vore jail' whatever that meant. Ugh. Maybe *they* wanted to meet...the Velkas...and get banded...

Velkas

Velka...

Karen...

They shudder. Oh god, the Karen.

What if they recognized Lexie?

C- Lexie continued gulping down their friend, finally sending them down completely curled up within her gut. She took deep breaths, putting a hand to their middle for a brief rub, partly to enjoy the feeling, and partly to try to reassure Sam.

She looked up at the other giants. "Alright, lead the way."

One of the giants gave her an odd look, narrowing his eyes. "What's vore?"

Lexie snorted. "Aw, you're hilarious. Little innocent goof," she offered a boop towards the giant, who further scowled, then swatted her hand away.

"The Velka is further up the mountain. Grab your Bands then meet with the others at the town hall. And don't get distracted again."

Lexie saluted. "Yes sir," then headed off in that direction.

H- Sam lands in that familiar upside position they had come to hate, their legs folding heavily atop them and crushing precious air from their lungs. They push and shove against the walls, desperately trying to find a more comfortable position to breathe in. It aches, it hurts, their lungs burn and they hate it all so much.

They wish they could go see the banding....

"Gonna vore *you* swear to GOD" they wheeze out, trying to focus on literally anything else but the seed of doubt and fear that festered in their chest. This was not a good place.

*It's fine.* the promise themselves.

But all they hear is Elis taunts, and all they feel is that haunting desperation of their nightmares.

C- Lexie snorted. "I'd like to see you try."

Once she was out of earshot of the other giants, she rubbed again at her stomach, speaking in a low voice not to be heard. "Sorry about that. Are you okay in there?"

H- "Y-yea." They manage to wheeze out, lying as they squeezed their eyes shut.

They focus on breathing, theirs and Lexie's and try to listen through the noisy surroundings for clues as to what was going on outside.

C- "Okay. I'm going to go try to play along with the giants to keep off the radar. Hang in there. I'll let you know when the coast is clear again,"

Lexie rubbed at her occupied middle, feeling Sam's shakiness. Part of her felt guilty about putting Sam through this again, though she was glad she was the one to eat them, instead of some other dangerous giant.

H- For sure, they were definitely doing better than they had in Daki's guts, but that didn't make the situation any easier.

They manage to orient themselves into a proper position after much trial and error, their body vibrating with fatigue as the heat pulled at them.  They lean back against the fleshy folds, plapping their head back tiredly as they let out a frustrated sigh.

"M-maybe next time..could use some ice water...." they suggest with a chuckle.

C- "Yikes, I think I've would be worse. Just think of it as... a jacuzzi or something. A living jacuzzi that can also protect you from evil giants,"

H- "Jacuzzi" they say sluggishly, closing their eyes. "Jacuzzi." will it into existence, buddy. Will it into existence.

They grimace, memories flashing through their mind that have them wound tight and uncomfortable.

*A flesh-pit full of bones, acid pricking at them like needles.*

No.

*A groaning gut quickly filling with liquid that scalds them*

It's a jacuzzi. It's fine. Just a jacuzzi.

They aren't really sure they know what a jacuzzi is....They imagine themselves in a really hot bathtub instead - or try to.

"I am...exfoliated and in my lane." they groan, trying to keep their own spirits high despite the struggle to keep the memories at bay.

C- "Eyyy, that's the spirit!" Lexie chirped, giving them a reassuring pat. "Okay, so you continue exfoliating and vibing in your lane. I'll let you out when this is all over,"

H- they pat back, attempting for a highfive, but feeling rather half assed about the motion. They weren't in peak high-fiving position, their back against Lexies own pats, but, it'd work.

They remember Dakis purring, and they find themselves smiling at the memory, they wondered if Lexie purred, if belly rubs mattered at all from inside. Would they feel it? They actively hold their bastard hands to their chest to keep from testing this. This was important, Lexie needed to blend in, to to belong. Purring might just get her in trouble.

C- Lexie chuckled as she felt the little hand against hers. She gave them one last rub before setting off again towards the mountainside overlooking the town. A familiar white-haired giant loomed upon the precipice, handing out orders to other giants. She was tall, very tall, and stood a good two feet taller than Lexie in her giant form. Lexie could recognize that face from anywhere. It was Mega Karen, the giant who had tried to kill Sam in the past. Her blood boiled, and she suppressed an involuntary shiver down her spine. She hoped the giant wouldn't recognize her. Though her odds were slim.

"Confronting Mega Karen," Lexie whispered to her occupant. "Hang tight."
Sam would hear Lexie's heartbeat quicken with fear.

The tall Elder giant looked down towards Lexie. A flicker of recognition passed through her eyes, though she didn't address it.

"Ah, you'll be needing your Band. Come here, I'll get you Banded," Rhyka said. She drew out a stained leather band from a bag and held it out to Lexie. The redhead hesitantly drew closer and held out her right hand. They locked eyes briefly as the Elder slit the back of Lexie's wrist and tied the band to her around the wound, then withdrew. Lexie's eyes flickered. Her heart raced.

"Go join the others on the raid to the town hall. Then you should be getting some rest." Rhyka said.

Lexie nodded then hurried off. Something seemed to change in them. They felt Sam's presence more wholly, and something primal rose up in her, like an animal clawing for its release. Their stomach gurgled around its occupant more loudly, seeming to squeeze and press around them with more intent.

Lexie couldn't stop their hand from meeting their middle again, rubbing against it in fascination, and hunger. The concept of her friendship with Sam grew distant, and all that consumed her mind was a hunger, and desire to finish the deed.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

161 9 3
ɪᴛ ʀᴇᴘʟɪᴇᴅ ''yₒᵤ wₒₙ'ₜ dᵢₑ.. yₒᵤ ₛₜᵢₗₗ ₕₐᵥₑ ₐ ₘᵢₛₛᵢₒₙ ₜₒ ₐccₒₘₚₗᵢₛₕ.. fᵢₙd ₜₕₑ cₕₒₛₑₙ ₒₙₑ.. ₐₙd bᵣᵢₙg ₐ ₙₑw ₕₑᵢᵣ ₜₒ ₜₕₑ ₜₕᵣₒₙₑₛ..'' ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜱᴘᴏᴋᴇ ʙᴜᴛ...
116K 4.1K 41
STORY (1/2): READ THIS ONE FIRST "The line between good and evil is often unclear. Black and white can become gray so easily. What one soul considers...
3.5K 61 15
Daki is thrown into an alternate reality where he meets his friend Sam, but they are not quite the same anymore. WARNINGS: This story contains violen...
4.6K 59 26
Hiccup is kidnapped by Dagur, and wants revenge on poor little hiccup, he wants to make him his and only his,he wants to break him and keep him away...