Part 3

H- By the time they reach Lexies, they feel exhausted and drained. A nap would be great...

They pull themselves from the truck, almost falling flat on their face in the process.

By some miracle, they make it to the door. They think this is the most pathetic knock they ever attempted...

C- Lexie's mom was at work late, though she and her dad were having a movie night, re-marathoning the Harry Potter films just for fun. They were on the eighth film tonight. A nice climax that got Oa every time. Lexie just giggled senselessly whenever a character died. She seemed to find fictional characters' suffering either entertaining, or she just had an odd nervous laughter reaction to it, though which option it was, was hard to tell.

Oa turned towards the door as he heard the knock,  recognizing both Sam's scent, and the smell of blood. He paused the movie.

"Lexie can you get that?"

The redhead hopped out of her seat and went over to the door, at first showing a wide grin, before it quickly faded upon seeing the state that Sam was in. She quickly went forward to hold their side to help support them.
"Oh shit— Sam what the hell happened to you?"

She closed the door behind them, offering to lead them toward the living areas. Her dad, Oa was in his default giant form of 14' tall, crouched below the ceiling.

H- "Heeeey! Lexie! Oa!" They drawl, both excited to see them and a little out of it. "I got to steal a giants kneecaps and lock em in a barn" they say proudly, leaning into Lexie glady.

They reek of at least 2 giants, the woods, and old hay.

"I have such a story to tell. Once I nap a little." They finish, almossst giving in to sleep

C- Lexie blinked in interest. "Wait whatnow? You keep on getting to run into wild giants after I *look for them* and have no luck? I will never forgive you," she snorted jokingly, though she was still a little... well a little more than a little jealous.

"Lexie, give them a break," Oa admonished gently. He used his size and strength from his default form to assist Sam towards the couch. He noticed the nasty scratches and winced. He didn't have the best stomach for injuries.

"Dad, you don't have to look at it. I'll get the first aid stuff," Lexie disappeared quickly to grab a first aid kit and reappeared by Sam's side, opening the little box of supplies.

H- "I'm giant bait!" Sam snickers manic. "My one purpose in life...lure giants....To where? Why? Who knows!"

They marvel at Oa, always so fascinated by how big he was, but how careful he was.

"How do you not break your own house?" They ask out of nowhere.

C- "Aww, I wanna be giant bait," Lexie pouted jokingly. "Now hold still. It gives me absolutely no pleasure to take out my frustration on how much this is gonna hurt,"

She got out a cloth with cleaning alcohol to dab against Sam's wounds, though she was surprisingly careful despite her tone. She was simply joking around to lighten the mood.

Oa looked caught off-guard by the question, looking sheepish and self-conscious.

"Lots of self-control and training since I was young," He explained simply. "Also an abundance of ice,"

H- "Wanna switch?" They ask Lexie, "I can be the giant...and I eat you." They joke lightly.

"Oaaa" they whine. When will we find the opposite of ice?"

They hiss as she dabs the alcohol onto their wounds.

"Wait...is that alcohol? He told me...you had to dilute that. Or it'd heal bad..." they recall suddenly. "Not that it matters. It's fine"