[Over the Rainbow]

Af ari_reynes

Charlie never expected to date someone so hot. Let alone two someone's. ------o------ After meeting Jordan... Mere

Characters
Prologue
1: Charlie
2: Jordan
3: Harper
4. Charlie
5. Jordan
6. Harper
7: Charlie
8: Jordan
9. Harper
10. Charlie
11. Jordan
12. Harper
13: Charlie
14. Jordan
15. Harper
16. Charlie
17: Jordan
18. Harper
19. Charlie
20. Jordan
21. Harper
22: Charlie
23: Jordan
24. Byron
25. Harper
26. Charlie
27. Jordan
28: Harper
29. Charlie
30: Jordan
32. Charlie
33: Charlie
34. Jordan
35: Harper
36. Charlie
37. Jordan
38. Harper
39: Charlie
40. Jordan
41. Harper
42. Charlie
43. Jordan
43: Harper
45. Charlie

31. Harper

206 14 35
Af ari_reynes

Jordan wants to get spoiled for his birthday weekend, so he's spoiling us tonight.

We're eating at home, but he rushed us out of the house so he could get ready. Tristan helped him, in exchange for a week off work to go on vacation.

The table has a dark red tablecloth, and flower petals scattered around a large vase. There's wine, steak, and other elegant things for us. He's in a suit, which Charlie and I can't take our eyes off of. He looks nervous, until Charlie hugs him.

They smile up at him, and he strokes their hair. "Thank you."

"Of course. You guys like it?"

"Yes." They grin.

I cup his chin, and kiss him. "Thanks, baby. This is amazing."

"I know." He smirks, but kisses me back. "Let's eat, yeah?"

----------------------

Charlie giggles. "No, that's not what I meant."

"No? Then what did you mean?"

Jordan's flirting heavily, smirking at Charlie. His fingers creep up their thighs, and they're bright red. We finished eating a while ago, and Jordan's making sure Charlie will be ready for him as soon as we're in the bedroom.

"I-I only meant I wanted to, not that-"

"So you don't want me to fuck you so hard you can't walk?"

Their face flames. "T-That's not what I said!"

He guides them into his lap, so they're straddling him, and their breath hitches, fingers curling in his shirt. 

"Ah...J-Jordan?"

"Hm. What's wrong with your legs?" He asks Charlie, hands sliding down to their hips.

"What? My legs?"

"Yeah. Why aren't they around my head?" He smirks.

Their breath hitches. "I-I don't know."

Ten minutes later, Jordan has his wish, and Charlie is straddling his face, facing me. We're in our bedroom, Jordan on his back on the bed, me between his legs. I have my strap-on, and I'm fucking him-something we haven't done in a while.

"Jordan." Charlie gasps. Their body arches, hands twisted in his hair as they fuck his face.

I roll my hips, and Jordan groans, toes curling. "Ah-Harp~"

"Mhm, you like that?" I snap my hips, smirking as his nails dig into Charlie's waist. "Right there?"

"Harper."

I reach for Charlie, sliding my hand in their hair, and tugging them forward for a kiss. They gasp as my tongue slides into their mouth, lips parting.

 "He's making you feel good, baby?" I murmur.

"Y-Yes, I-" They cry out, body pitching forward. Their thighs shake, hips rocking into his lips. "Oh~ J-Jordan-"

"Baby," I say. "Come here."

I help guide them off Jordan's face, and towards me, and they sink down on his cock with a gasp.

"Good pup." I praise, fucking into Jordan. They gasp, fingers reaching for me as Jordan rolls his hips up into them.

"Daddy." They gasp.

He lets out a breathless laugh. "Baby, you're so tight."

"Feels so good." They moan. "Wan' more, please."

"Yeah? Like this?"

He grabs their hips, holding them in place as he fucks up into them. They arch, nails digging into my skin. I snap my hips, and Jordan falters, breath hitching.

"Ah-you feel so good." He breathes, head tilting back as his hips rock steadily into Charlie. I reach for my phone, and hold it up for a picture.

"Jordan, smile~"

His face flames, and he looks away. I snap a picture, then toss my phone back in the sheets. I pin his hips into the bed, and fuck into him. He jerks when I hit his prostate, gasping, and he moves up into Charlie, who cries out, still sensitive.

"Are you close?" I ask him as Charlie buries their face in my neck.

"Yeah." He pants. 

"You can cum. Both of you."

They both let out such beautiful sounds, and I move my hips faster. Charlie bounces on Jordan's cock, letting out soft gasps. Jordan grabs hold of their hips, pulling them down on him harder.

They cum together, their cries mixing together. Charlie slumps forward into me, panting, and I wrap my arms around them.

"Such a good pup, yeah?"

"Yeah." They breathe. "M'good."

I kiss their forehead, sliding them off Jordan's cock. They let out a soft sound as I do, and Jordan groans.

"Baby, you're so hot." He groans.

They blush. "T-Thank you."

He sits up, his hand slipping between their legs. "I don't think you know how hot it is to see you this wet down here."

"Ah..Daddy..."

"Do you have another round in you?" He murmurs, their body tensing as he slowly works a finger into them. "I want to see Harper fuck you."

"Yeah." They breathe. "I can do that."

--------------------

"I'm so close." Charlie gasps. "Harper-hah-don't stop, please."

I slide my hand up into their hair, to make them face me. "Sorry?"

"Mommy." They breathe, and I hum, releasing them.

"Keep sucking him off." I tell them.

I have them bent over the bed so their face is level with Jordan's lap. He said, "If you got to face fuck me, it's only fair I return the favor."

They take him again, letting him use their mouth. His fingers twist in their hair, his head tilting back.

"You're so good, baby. You take me so well. You like when I duck your-I mean-shit. Never mind."

I burst out laughing. Charlie pulls off him, laughing too. He blushes furiously, and looks away.

Charlie buries their face in his thigh, dissolving into giggles. I cover my mouth, but it doesn't contain my laughter.

"You guys are so mean~" He whines. "Keep fucking them. Stop laughing at me."

I try, but we both start laughing again.

"Fuck you both." He groans.

They keep giggling, then I can't stop. Jordan starts to scoot away, but I catch his hand.

"It's okay, baby. We'll stop."

"No you won't." He mumbles.

"We will. I'm sorry."

"It's okay..." He peers up at me. "Give me a kiss."

I smile, and lean forward to press a kiss to his lips. Charlie looks up, a shy smile on their face.

"Sorry." They say.

"No you aren't." He huffs. "Keep sucking me off."

They go back to it, and I slowly start fucking them again. The short moment didn't kill the mood at all, and soon Jordan's gone from embarrassed to pleasured, and guides Charlie's head.

It doesn't take long for us to cum, and we lay on the bed together until Jordan finally says we need to go shower.

Charlie clings to Jordan in the shower, while they let us wash them slowly. He doesn't try anything, just runs his fingers through their hair, murmuring praises.

I let him help them get dressed, as I change the sheets, watching him guide one of my shirts over their head. We don't go to bed straight away-we all have work to do.

Charlie's laying on their stomach, working on a paper, and Jordan's legs are draped over their back as he types on his computer. I'm re-watching parts of the play and making notes on it, playing with Jordan's hair absently, letting him lean against me.

He makes a soft noise suddenly, catching both of our attention. He tilts his head to kiss me, then leans over to Charlie.

"I love you." He says, planting a kiss on their lips. "Both of you."

"Love you back." They say.

"That was random." I say suspiciously.

"Just reminding you that my birthday weekend is in two days." He grins.

"That's Friday." I say. "Not the weekend."

"My birthday's on Sunday, so I get two days of foreplay." He says.

"That's not how it works."

"It is for me."

"So you don't want sex for two days?"

"That's not what I said."

We start bickering, and Charlie only adds onto something when it involves them or is life threatening.

I love the two of them. A lot. I hope they know just how much.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

40.5K 1.6K 35
Cadee Singer and Max Tanner went through a lot in their lives before finding each other. After suffering from traumatic pasts, the last thing any of...
507K 16.6K 52
After losing his mom, Charlie had been left to live with his abusive father for years. He felt completely alone, only finding comfort in his age regr...
279K 7.8K 52
"What's the matter gorgeous? Cat got your tongue?" So, after the breakout, Jerome found a mysterious blond girl on the street and decided he wanted t...
29.9K 1K 16
🥉Third Place in short story - Platinum Awards 2020🥉 🌟🌟I do not own rights to images on the cover or the song lyrics in the book. All rights go to...