Secret Admirer {Akaashi Keiji...

By dreamsthename

(IN PROGRESS) She's just a foreign student , with no friends or partners . He's the prettiest boy in the sch... More

𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐫
𝑨 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒅𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒓
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒚𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒃
𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑?
𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒆 , 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒑𝒂𝒊!
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒃

welcome , manager !

18 2 1
By dreamsthename

"K-Konoha !"

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Admiring the silence ." She looked around .

He looked around as well.

"Mind if I join you?"

"Not at all , here sit sit ." She tapped a place near her . He sat there next ot her , and secretly glanced at her . She was a lot smaller than him , her body looked as tiny and as fragile as a vase . Her face was as calm as the ocean. She was pretty .

Just then , she openned her eyes and looked up at him.

"Say , Konoha."

"Y-yea ?"

"Do you like your team?"

"O-of course I like my team why wouldn't I ?"
"Do you like every single one of them ?"
"Yes , they are the best teammates I could ask for , they're funny ,supportive, understanding ... responsible , well , maybe not Bokuto-san (he giggled) that guy is is a pain ! But he's a great captain , he always motivates us , he cheers us up, anf he works really hard . Every single one of us does , and that's what makes them the best teammates ever ."
He turns towards her , her eyes were filled with tears.
"(Y/n)?! W-why are tou crying ..? "
Se put her her hand on her eyes .
"I-I'm not crying ! I have something in my eye !"
"No you're literally crying ???"
"Don't say something emotional like that and expect me to just not cry !"
(Y/n) heard the boys comming . She wiped her few tears and stood up , followed by Konoha. The boys got inside and by the time (y/n) got in her sport suit , Thet have already finished their warming ups and started practising their serves and recieves . Yukie stood besides her .
"We're having a training camp next week ."
"Oh that's interesting ! Where will it take place ?"
"Nekoma Highschool."
"Nice , I'm looking forward to it ."
"Oh you can't come."
(Y/n) turned towards her .
"What? Why not ?"
"You're not a manager , (y/n) . The volleyball cub is the one going , you're technically just a regular student ."
"For how long will you be gone ? "
"A week ."
"A whole week ?! I won't see Akaashi for a whole week?!"
"Eh ? " Yukie smiled . "Akaashi ? I thought you liked Bo-san , or were you lying ?"
She stared at her , right in the eyes .
"I-I meant Bokuto-san ! W-why would I lie -"
"I can name multiple reasons."
(Y/n) sighted .
"Fine , it's true. I lied . I actually like Akaashi .. but I was kinda embarrassed to say it because , you know , everyone loves Akaashi and I didn't wanna look like everyone ...Because I didn't fall for him for his looks , you know! I-I fell for his kindness and -"

Yukie interrupted her with a laugh .

"(Y./n) , dude , what are you talking about ?"

"h-huh?"

"You don't have to justify yourself , you know . Love doesn't always has to have reasons , and you shouldn't be ashamed to admit your feelings . You just love him , that's it ."

(Y/n) looked at her , and smiled . 

"I think I'm ready to join the volleyball club , Yukie."

And so , Yukie and her settled the paperwork , and (y/n) officially joined the volleyball club . The boys decided to treat her for a meal as to welcome her . They went to a small restaurent and ordered japanese food that (y/n) didn't have the chance to try before . Yukie made sure she ended up sitting next to Akaashi . 

"Thank you guys so much , all this food and happiness for me joining . It really warms my heart."she told them , which made them smile . 

"Really didn't think I would mean so much to someone ." She continued in a low whisper that only Akaashi heard .

"I believe everyone deserves to be loved , (y/n) ."

"Y-you think?"

"Yes . Even the ones who can't reach their locker."

"That was just that one time !"

"Or the ones who don't understand math."

"It's just that one lesson ! Akaashi-san ,are you gonna name all my imperfections ?"

"Those aren't imperfection , (y/n) . Those are little things about you that make you who you are . Little things I really love about you ." 

(Y/n)'s heart skipped a beat , or even two . First of all , the first line he said , "those are little things about you that make you who you are" , she wrote it once for him in her secret letters ! It means he actually does read them ! and he even memorised them !

And second , he said he loved those little things about her . THE Akaashi said he loved things in her . She almost couldn't believe it . 

The meal ended , and everyone went home together . It was one of the lovliest nights for (y/n) , and next week , she would go to a training camp with Akaashi , and the boys . She couldn't sleep from the excitement .

^^^^^^^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

958K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
605K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...