Fate/The World

By Oramudadora

Adam Brando, the son of DIO. After the death of his father, Adam was forced to run away from the Joestars. Wh... More

Stand user: Adam Brando Stand: Za Warudo
Chapter 1: The man that tried to achieve heaven
Chapter 2: Useless Worm
Chapter 3: The servant
Chapter 3.5: Their Wishes
Chapter 4: First clash of the war
Chapter 5: Reactions and Caster
Chapter 6: Start of Attacks
Chapter 7: Gate of Babylon vs Za Warudo
Discontinued

Chapter 8: JERMAN STANDS ARE THE GREATEST IN THE WORLD!

2.4K 66 33
By Oramudadora

.

Lancer was uneasy. He had a looming feeling of something was about to happen yet he didn't know what it was.

Keyneth: Lancer? What is it?

Lancer: It's nothing. I just had an uneasy feeling today.

Keyneth: A servant is nearby?

Lancer: No, none are currently nearby.

Keyneth stared at Lancer before turning away.

Lancer: ?!?!

Thousands of bullets were fired from all sides. Above, below, left, right, back, front. Gunfire was coming from everywhere through the walls of the room.

Lancer had acted quickly as the first bullet went through a wall. He looked at his master and his master's fiance.

Lancer: ( They are too far apart for me to protect them both. )

Keyneth and Sola-Ui were both to far away for Lancer to protect them both from the sudden hail of bullets from all sides. Lancer gritted his teeth as he knew his master's life had to come first.

Lancer had blocked the bullets from all sides to protect his master. Keyneth was shocked at the sudden attack. The master of Lancer had immediately used his Volumen Hydrargyrum to form a bubble around him to defend himself and his servant from the bullets.

Keyneth: Lancer! What happened!?

Lancer: I do not know Master. My best guess is that we are being attacked by another master.

Keyneth thought on who would use guns. He gritted his teeth as he knew only one magus that would use modern weaponry.

Keyneth: Kiritsugu Emiya. He'll run out of ammo eventually. Once that happens, you need to get us out out of here Lancer.....Wait, where is Sola-Ui?

Lancer looked at him in regret.

Lancer: I was unable to save her and you at the same time.

Keyneth looked at Lancer before shrugging the news off.

Keyneth: No matter. Her death is none of our concern now. Our concern now is to eliminate the enemy.

Lancer had a tick of anger in himself that Keyneth easily discarded Sola-Ui like nothing, but then reminded himself what magus are.

Magus were cold, ruthless. If one was a magus, then they must have rejected their humanity to reach their goal. Keyneth was no exception.

Lancer: .....Very well.

___________

In the hotel, many of the guest and employees had heard the gunfire and had started to panic because of it.

Among the guest, was Stroheim who was in his room and ready to leave and go after his targets if they ran.

Stroheim: It has been a minute now since I started. [Weapon of War]!

[WoW] had started to touch walls and furniture. What the Stand had touch had started to shift and change into different objects.

Everything the Stand had touched had turned into heavy artillery cannons.

Stroheim and his Stand then saluted.

Stroheim: FOR LORD ADAM AND GERMAN SCIENCE!!!

The cannons fired along with the gunfire.

__________

Keyneth and Lancer were confused at what was happening. It had been a minute since the gunfire had started, yet the hail of bullets was still loud and doesn't seem to be slowing down or stopping.

Keyneth: What the heck is out there?!

While the magus did not know guns, he at least knew they had a limit to how long they could fire for.

Keyneth: Impossible, this his attack should be slowing down right now.

Just then. Cannon fire was heard, balls of metal was fired at the wall of mercury that was shielding Keyneth and Lancer.

The mercury shield held, but it was being damaged heavily from the constant cannon fire from all sides. Despite the damages, the mercury instantly repaired any damages.

Both master and servant were shocked and confused at what they were now being attacked with.

Keyneth: CANNON FIRE?!

Lancer: NAAAANIII?!

Keyneth saw his defenses were breaking down as the cannon fire got even more intense by every second.

Keyneth: Lancer! Get ready to get me out of here!

Lancer nodded as he grabbed Keyneth and was ready to carry him out of danger.

As Keyneth created an opening for Lancer to get him out of the gunfire and cannon fire, Lancer had [WoW].

Lancer: What is that?

Keyneth: Lancer! What are you doing?! Get me out of here!

Lancer quickly looked away from the soldier looking Stand as he focused back on getting his master out of danger.

Lancer: Ah!?

The servant was surprised as he didn't expect a bullet to enter his body. He noted he needed to be careful now with the common gun.

__________

Stroheim had looked through his Stand's eyes as he saw Lancer carry his master out of the building through the window.

Stroheim got up as he left his room as he headed to the lobby to chase after them.

Stroheim: ( You will not get away. I will not fail Lord Adam and his goal. )

Stroheim thought back to the day he had met Adam.

________

It was dark out and raining. Inside of a four story apartment in Germany, Stroheim sat on his couch drinking with a sorrow look in his eyes.

In his hand, a picture of him and a small child.

Adam: Pardon for my intrusion.

Stroheim instantly jumped out from his couch as he grabbed a gun hidden on him.

He pointed his gun at Adam who was just standing in the shadow of the room. The german military man could see the blond vampire had a amused smirk with his eyes dimly glowing red in the darkness.

Stroheim: Who are you!? How did you get in here!?

Adam merely chuckled as he raised his hands up.

Adam: No need to be scared. I'm completely unarmed.

Stroheim kept his eyes on the man. Adam took a step foward.

Stroheim: Don't move!

Adam didn't listen as he moved towards the couch. Stroheim fired his gun at Adam's shoulder. The bullet hit and entered the vampire's body.

Stroheim looked at Adam in silent shot as the Brando didn't even so much as flinch at the bullet that has entered his body.

Adam sat on the couch with his left leg on top of his right leg. He held the picture as he observed it.

Adam: Mind telling me who this is?

Adam smirked at Stroheim. The german man didn't know what to think right now. A man had just suddenly appeared in his home, the man was shot in the shoulder but didn't as so much flinch or gave a reaction, and now, the man was casually sitting on his couch looking at a photo.

Stroheim: Who are you...?

Stroheim looked at him confused and wary of his presence.

Adam: Adam Brando. Son of DIO. Tell me, who is this child.

Stroheim made eye contact with Adam's  eyes. A red glow was present in the blond vampire's eyes.

Stroheim: Leon. A boy that I had adopted.

Stroheim felt compelled to answer Adam's questions. Unknown to the german man, he was being hypnotized to answer the blond vampire's questions.

Adam: I see, he was your adopted child. A good youngone till he was stripped of his life by an unfortunate accident.

Stroheim had a solemn look in his eyes.

Adam: You are a good man that had been robbed of those you've cherished. I'm quite sorry for your loss....which is why I'm offering you an opertunity to regain what was robbed from you.

Stroheim: What....?

Adam told him the him his vampire heritage and Stands. At first, Stroheim didn't believe a single word, he was convinced by the fact the bullet inside Adam just popped out of his body and Adam just appearing in different locations in the room.

Stroheim: Tell me....is there an ability to bring Leon back?

Adam: Yes. There is. Unfortunately, I have no such ability. Not yet at least, this is why I need your help.

Stroheim: And that is?

Adam: To be my ally. Someone I can trust to help achieve the power I yearn to gain.

Stroheim: What would this power do?

Adam: To control fate. With the power, everything can be whatever I want. Reality can bend to my will. If you help me, the accident can just never have existed.

Stroheim would have thought it was insane, downright bullshit from a child. But after seeing what Adam was capable of, he was convinced such power was attainable.

Stroheim: And what do you intend do do with this power?

The german man was skeptical. While the power was great and can do many good things, it was also capable of doing the worst to the world.

Adam: Simple, fate has taken my father. I simply want to get him back.

Stroheim: Hmp! Very well!

_________

Stroheim went into an empty ally. In the middle of it was a rock. The german man touched the rock as he then took a step back as the rock quickly turned into a car.

Getting in the former rock, the engine instantly turned on by itself. Stroheim looked at the dashboard to see a radar.

Stroheim: Your not getting away!

Stroheim drove the car out of the ally and went after his targets.

Sorry if this chapter was short and took a long time to come out. And I'm sorry if I failed to write Stroheim like Stroheim. Hope you guys still enjoyed this.

___Stand Stats___

STAND NAME: WEAPON OF WAR

STAND USER: STROHEIM

POWER: C

DURABILITY: B

SPEED: C

RANGE: A

PRECISION: A

POTENTIAL: A

ABILITY: can turn any object except living beings into weapons, vehicles, or gadgets. This ability is only limited by the users understanding of how does the weapon, vehicle or gadget works.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 921 20
Immortality. Something impossible to achieve, unless you become a vampire. Being part of the joestar family, Y/n Joestar was born with the power of i...
22.4K 1.4K 25
She is trapped in the infinite abyss of immortality, a life that takes away all that it gives. But a small glimmer of happiness appears in the stagna...
14 0 12
[COMPLETE] When an old friend from another school threatens time itself, a boy and his friends set out one last time to defeat him, and to presumably...
847 12 10
What if Dio Brando had a sister? Meet Diana Brando, Dio's half-sister. Born on the same day and bound by blood, will she be Dio's weakness or savior...