Your Dream Billionaire At ser...

By arketa_girl

(riansh ff) Her one single dream, his freedom, and their sinful desires make up this dreamy love story that h... More

"because you don't! you belong to me"...
Why do you think you have a choice??
The price for your desires...
"The dream come true moment"
The repercussion of a pact!
"Let's Dig In"
"A forever memorable day"
"Your ruhi and My V"
The truth and the past! (01)
The truth and the past! (02)
The final dawn!
Happy news...

Trust me?!

913 113 112
By arketa_girl

All the very best to my dear readers who are gonna get heart attacks soon 🤣😎 and i want inline comments!!!!!!!

Riddhima's pov

i knew what he is gonna do the moment i felt his lips brushing in mine but i was confused if these feelings were love or just some desires... he slowly took me in his arms in bridal style and kept me in the bed, my heart was about to thud out now! i felt comfortable with him but i was confused... but my chain of thoughts was broken when i felt his rough lips on mine, i reciprocated in the same passion for him as i didn't want to stop him today. soon i found his hands on my breast, i was now a bit more nervous but was drawn in pleasure when he started massaging them... i didn't even realize when he moved my upper clothes away... i didn't feel shy unlike other girls, in fact, i was enjoying it... i too joined him by helping him remove his clothes and soon it too joined kissed the floor like mine. but before taking it forward he asked me

vansh: do you trust me? that you will give into me yourself today?! 

i was somewhat in a daze but his question brought me back to reality, i looked into his eyes and i felt he might really love me... we both have a similar tragic past, we are bound to one another by the thread of marriage, what else can i ask for when he himself has confessed a lot of times how much he loves and wants me to accept him! i want to take it to the next level, not by any desires but with love and respect... and i don't want any more hindrance in our relationship... i came out of my thoughts with a decision in my head just to see vansh who was patiently waiting for me... I Nodded and he gave me a genuine smile. 

And that day two souls became one by consummating their marriage with a fresh start...( sorry but i can't get through my characters so much and invade their privacy! you see" i am a thorough gentleman's" follower)

_________________________________________________________

rihaan.............. rihaan!!!!!!!!!! stop there you devil!!! said a tired Ishani who was running behind him for the last 1 hour...

rihaan(looking back and showing his tongue): if you want you itself to come and catch me bua...

saying that he was about to run away again when he dashed into a wall, he looked up and gulped his saliva and within this time, Ishani snatches away the lipstick with which he was running. he gives Ishani a pout where she sighs in relief and sits on the sofa and says 

"good that you came riddhima!! he was literally making me mad for not playing with him..."

riddhima bend down to his height and asked if she is right and with a mischievous spark glinted in his eyes he spoke so innocently 

rihaan(cupping her face): i promise i didn't do anything wrong, sweetheart... l was just playing!

riddhima looked at him shocked when he said that in vansh's voice...

riddhima(holding his ears): what did you just say?! 

rihaan(with a naughty smile): i was just telling what dada says when you scold him for biting u... 

riddhima's cheeks flushed out hearing him, whereas Ishani burst out laughing... 

riddhima(fake anger): you!!!!!!!!!!

saying that she started chasing him and soon Ishani too joined. they both were about to catch him when vansh appeared on the screen out of nowhere... he seems to be surprised seeing his son hiding behind him and his wife looking at him with an angry face... she was about to shout at him when he pecked in her lips and all were like ohh.........

riddhima(closing her eyes in shyness): you will spoil these kids too nah!!!!

looking at rihaan and Aditya (ishangre's son) he spoke "i don't think they are any saints to get spoiled..."

The kids burst out laughing whereas riddhima made a cute pout and looked away... chuckling at her antics, he turned her around and asked what happened!? to which she explains the whole situation... with an angry face he goes to rihaan and sits in his height 

vansh(whispering): why are you so like me beta? and why the hell are you being my romance ki Dushman??! now because of u, she will throw me out of the room. 

rihaan(whispering back): now only i can nah... like later i will be romancing with my wife so how come i do it that time! so i am just compensating it... 

vansh looked at him with widened eyes and asked with a naughty smirk

"oh achcha so you already decided everything and seems to be waiting for your bride!?"

rihaan(proudly): ha ji bilkul...

vansh: achcha ji.... toh hum kaun hai??

before he could say, vansh started tickling him and they both have some quality time together, which was joined by adi too. after 5 minutes, three of their gigglings were gone seeing riddhima's glares.

vansh(clearing his throat): so rihaan, why were you so naughty today?!

rihaan( so coolly): come on dada, i am always naughty! and today i lost my control BCS of adi... as he wasn't at home, i really got bored so thought of playing with bua's patience"

ishani(confused): but if you miss adi this much why can't you go for karate classes with him?!

rihaan(rolling his eyes): i am so pro in this already! and i am more interested in combat fighting than all this!

vansh's face visibly got paled when he heard it, a sudden fear rushed in him... but shrugging it off they all went to their respective rooms whereas the kids went to their room for playing... as soon as riddhima entered her room, she was grabbed by her waist by her dear hubby. she was about to scold him but seeing the seriousness in his face, she understood it isn't sure for any romance. 

riddhima(worried): what happened vansh?! 

vansh(with a smile): you wanted to see how we got married nah?!

riddhima(sighing): well hell yes! i mean i would be the first bride who hasn't seen or remembered her own wedding!

vansh(chuckling): wanna see now?!

riddhima looked confused whereas he gave his signature smirk and pressed the remote in his hand and soon the lights were off! the curtains were closed... making himself comfortable on the sofa, he made her sit on his lap and he start the video...

(the same things we saw before came, now it's restarting from the time they sealed their lips for the first time... for those who don't remember, go check the price for your desires)

after a passionate french kiss, he looked into her eyes and smiled unknowingly... then taking her in his arms in bridal style he was about to go when riddhima stops him...

vansh(smirking): now there is no going back, sweetheart! you will have to be mine! 

riddhima(rolling her eyes): Oh please who even asked for going back... i just wanted you to take that phone with you, i don't want me to regret not taking it in the future and when we grow old we need to see all this and cherish Nah!

vansh looked at her with widened eyes.... she might be the first bride to be who is damn excited about getting married to a stranger. chuckling at his thoughts, He let her take it and they moves to his farmhouse... placing her on his bed he moved out to make a call whereas as riddhima was seen showing different faces in the camera meanwhile (which she really regretted while watching it vansh again)

later a guy in his mid 30's came and made them both sign in a paper and leaves... 

riddhima(losing her patience): vansh!!!!!!!!! when will we get married?!

vansh(confused): we just got married riddhima... what are you saying?! didn't you just sign the marriage papers?

riddhima(shocked): what!!!!!!!

shouting, she goes and catches his collars and speaks 

"is this the way to get married you kameena?! don't you know how special and precious it is for a girl! you know what! i will go get married to someone who can do all the rituals and things properly rather than a khadus like you..."

that was it! hearing her being someone else's made him mad! taking her and the camera he moves to the garden area... he made her sit in the bench and was taking some woods whereas riddhima was....

riddhima(fake crying): so guys!!!!!!! this is my last vlog as my so-called stranger hubby is gonna burn me in this fire he is making.... 

as soon as she finished her words, he caught her by her waist and spoke intensely 

"yes i am gonna burn your identity as riddhima ralph Richard and give it a new name as riddhima vansh rai Singhania..." 

riddhima was somewhat lost in his eyes that she didn't realize when he took her and started rounding the fire...

vansh(looking into her eyes): i don't know this vajan's and all so... i am gonna make some, which i promise i will follow till my death! 

she nodded and he started

first: i promise to keep you happy with whatever i have and will never let any sorrow even come near your shadow!

second: i am not saying i love you now! but if i will ever fall in love with anyone it will be none than you...

third: i will respect your perspectives and give every right in my life!

forth: i promise to take care of you and protect both u and our future children at all costs!

fifth: i will always be with you all the time... not just for this birth but every birth i have!

he was about to continue when she shushed him...

riddhima: next should be taken by me...

he nodded and she started saying while taking the last two rounds

sixth: i promise to take care of you and our family and give them all the love and support i can!

seventh: i will make sure two things! first thing, i will be with you like a shadow loving and respecting you the same way you do and second, i will make sure my great-grandchildren see this last vlog of mine as ms riddhima rather than mr's VR!!!!

she said and pull his cheeks lovingly making him feel like he just did a child marriage!  

shrugging off his thoughts, he kept riddhima down and he took out a pocket knife and cut his finger a bit... he took that blood and applied it in her forehead and said 

"i know there is no witness to this miraculous Shaadi, siwaay yeh phone but i guess this will make it more special in the future when we both will be old... we can tell our children nah, that we got married in this situation where no one else us was there to disturb this moment..."

riddhima(with a genuine smile): can you feel the cold wind in here?

vansh: yeah...

riddhima: can you see the moon?

vansh: hmm yeah

riddhima: can you see the stars?

vansh: yeah! but can you say what are you trying to say??!

riddhima(cupping his face): arey then how can we say we were alone?! no human might have witnessed it but nature has Nah? what else is needed now!

vansh(smiling like an idiot): so... vivah sambban hogya?!

riddhima: ha ji bilkul....

with that they hugged each other and the screen goes black and "happy anniversary" appears in the screen...

riddhima(smiling): so.... you remembered?

vansh(kissing her earlobes): how come i forget this day of ours! so how was the gift? 

riddhima diggged her head inside his chest and said kissing his neck

"its the best, just like you! how time passed right?! it's now our 8th anniversary... maa passed away, rihaan was born, ishani and angre got married, Aditya was born and with the next blink we will see them with their families... that's how time passes right! and vansh, you have made sure that every moment of mine from then has been the best and something to cherish in the future... i don't know how to thank you enough for getting me out of every problem i had and being this loving! just promise me that you will never leave me..." she was in the verge of crying in happiness

vansh(cupping her face): oh god... look, i am never gonna leave you as you were the one i ever desired for and fallen for so badly that there is no question of leaving it even for a second! and don't let go off this precious moments thinking about the future riddhima... live in today so that tomorrow we get to cherish it like we did till now... hmm give me a promise, that you will always be mine!

riddhima(nuzzling their noses): i won't because i am already yours! i don't need to say it in words...

saying that they both sealed their lips with their hearts singing songs of joy and love! promising one another some unsaid pacts!

2 days later...

vansh was standing in a graveyard... he keeps some roses above two graves...

(the screen changes to that and we see...)

that's it for today..........

precap:-

vansh's pov... and the whole story in a clear cut manner 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 60 14
⚠️THIS IS A PART TWO OF COLLUSION. CANNOT BE READ AS A STAND ALONE ⚠️ COLLUSION: ----------------------------------------------------------------- Th...
34.2K 2.9K 18
Every Love Story Is Beautiful But Their Is Unique *** He knew she was not to be accused. He knew it was not her mistake. And he knew her real ident...
297K 13.7K 70
HEARTLESS {HEARTLESS SERIES BOOK 1} (Winner book/1st winner book in magic ink awards) ( 2nd winner book in The Summer Fiction Awards 2022) (3rd winne...
165K 11.2K 28
Tale of an 18 year old Ridhima ,an orphan who lives with her aunt D'Souza.On a regular day ,while working as a substitute of her aunt as a butler ,sh...