Your eyes tell ( Jungkook ff )

By jeonisu

"Who are you?" "Me? I am the one who should ask that from you. What were you doing in my car. Are you a sasea... More

♡ Chapter 1 ♡
♡ Chapter 2 ♡
♡ Chapter 3 ♡
♡ Chapter 5 ♡
♡ Chapter 6 ♡
♡ Chapter 7 ♡
♡ Chapter 8 ♡
♡ Chapter 9 ♡
♡ Chapter 10 ♡
♡ Chapter 11 ♡
♡ Chapter 12 ♡
♡ Chapter 13 ♡

♡ Chapter 4 ♡

1.7K 102 36
By jeonisu

Jungkook's alarm woke him up in the early morning. He decided to feed Bam before going to the gym. Bam was already up and running around the house while making happy noises. Jungkook chuckled when Bam ran to him and jumped on to him, while he was still laying on the bed. Bam layed on jungkook and kept it's head on his chest. It got up, jumped from the bed while barking and running around.

Jungkook took his phone and checked the time. Then he kicked the blanket and got up while stretching his arms.
"Let's get you fed first buddy." He patted Bam's head and they both walked towards the kitchen after arranging his bed.

Jungkook gave Bam some water before giving him his breakfast. He placed Bam's food bowl on his dog food stand letting Bam enjoy his breakfast.

Jungkook walked back to his room and took a towel along with a bottle of water. Then walked in to his personal gym.

He placed the water bottle in the mini refrigerator which was in the corner of the gym for his supplements, and placed the towl on a hanger before starting his work out.

First he did some warm up exercises.
Then started working out for his upper body first. He did pull-ups, dumbbell flyes, barbell curls and bench press.

After that he did squats, leg press, seated calf raises for his lower body. And he did work out for his abs.

He didn't forget to do some boxing practices as well.

He stopped working out when he felt satisfied. He laid on the floor while breathing heavily. He was covered with sweat. Then he got up and took his phone checking the time. That's when he realised that he had spent more than two and half hours in the gym. He did some warm down exercises. He took his water bottle from the refrigerator and drank the whole bottle in few gulps.

He pulled the towel over his neck while wiping sweat off his face with the corner of the towel.

He walked out from the gym while calling bam.

While he was walking near the corridor he removed his shirt without caring. It was a normal thing for him. Most of the time he slept shirtless.

He called his dog again thinking about getting a warm shower as soon as possible.
Suddenly he heard Bam foot steps running towards his along with some girly giggles. When did his dog start giggling like a girl?

Then reality hit him. 'Oh shit' he cursed under his breath. He quickly covered his chest with the shirt in his hand and ran to his room closing the door behind him with a loud thud. He felt like punching himself. He totally forgot about the girl in his house. He really thought it was a stupid dream.

Then his phone rang making him flinch. He took it. It was the reminder he kept yesterday to remind him that he had to go grocery shopping. He sighed while sending his hand through his sweaty hair. He threw his phone to the bed and walked to the bathroom.

He he stood under the shower after stripping his clothes and let the warm water run down his body, relaxing his muscles.

After taking a long, warm shower jungkook walked back to his room while wearing his dark blue bathrobe and drying his hair with a towel.

He heard his phone rang again. Ye groaned "Oh come on I am on my vacation" he took the phone. His manager's name was displayed on the screen. He answered the call.

"Good morning manager hyung. Oh really? Okay. I am going out for few hours from the house. Okay I will inform the guards."

He declined the call and fell on to the bed while rubbing his forehead. His manager told him that he is going to visit his house to check if they need to fix anything in the house.
Jungkook was planning to go grocery shopping while leaving bam with y/n but now he can't leave y/n in the house. If manager gets to know about y/n jungkook will be in a huge problem. He can't take bam with him. Obviously it will make easy for his fans to recognize him since these days Bam is very popular among his fans, so it will capture more attention.
Jungkook sighed heavily before getting up from the bed and changed into new clothes.

He walked towards the kitchen and found y/n sitting in the chair near the kitchen island while his dog laying on the floor next to her. She was eating an apple. When she saw him her eyes lit up. "Good morning" she beamed happily.
Jungkook's eyes softened at her. "Good morning" he greeted back with a small smile on his face.
"Y/n today I am going grocery shopping. Do you want to join?" He asked. Y/n nodded her head happily like a five year old kid. Jungkook grabbed an apple for himself and took a bite.

He noticed that y/n was still wearing the same dress from yesterday. He got up and walked to his room.

He found a old blue hoodie in his wardrobe. Even though he labelled it as a old one he didn't wear it more than two times because it was little bit smaller to him. He found a pair of grey trousers and old shoes too. He walked back to the kitchen and handed them to y/n.
"Here change your clothes, then we can go grocery shopping."
"Thank you" y/n bowed him and walked towards the guest room.
"Bam you have to stay in the house and watch it until we come back okay? Manager hyung will visit here while we are not home. Be a good boy and I will bring you some treats." Jungkook said to his dog and bam barked in response.

After sometime y/n came back to the kitchen while wearing the clothes jungkook gave to her.

She looked so cute and small because of his clothes. Jungkook went to his room and took his Mercedes Benz's car key.

Jungkook and y/n said bye to bam; y/n even kissed Bam's head before walking to jungkook's car park. Jungkook was wearing a dark grey hoodie with pair of black trousers. He didn't wear black because he knew that it will get more attention. He had to wear his training gloves to cover his tattoos.

Jungkook unlocked his car and opened the door for y/n before getting in to the driver's seat.

"Buckle you seat belt" said jungkook while fixing his own one. Jungkook gave a black face mask to y/n and a pair of sunglasses. He helped her to put them on. Jungkook pulled the hoodie over her head. "Don't remove them until I say so. Yeah?" He asked and y/n nodded her head as response.

He started the engine and and started driving. His guards opened the gate for him. He rolled down his window. "I am going out for few hours. My manager will take a visit while I am not here." He informed.
Jungkook started driving his car towards the city. His house was situated few miles far from the city, because it is less crowded. Soft music played in the radio. Jungkook took some glances of y/n while driving. Y/n was looking out from the window.

Jungkook drove his car towards the 'Times Square Mall in Yeongdeungpo, Seoul'

Jungkook was planning to do some online shopping for y/n since she can't wear his clothes all the time. But since he came to city why not do some shopping for y/n?
So he parked the car in the car park. Jungkook got out from the car wearing a white mask and pair of sunglasses. He pulled his hoodie over the cap he was wearing. People must think he is crazy but who cares.

When y/n climbed out of the car jungkook made sure it was locked. Jungkook lead the way to y/n.
They both entered a woman's wear store. It was a VIP store so there wasn't many people. A shop assistant came to them and offered them help. Jungkook asked her to show some clothes for y/n from both sections casual and formal while he was choosing some hoodies and sweat pants for her. He asked one of an assistant to show y/n some simple, comfortable clothes to wear at the house. How ever they finished getting main clothes for y/n.
Now they need to buy undergarments for y/n. Jungkook cleared his throat. "Uh...um we need to buy her" jungkook pointed y/n's head to toe awkwardly. "Undergarments?" The assistant asked from him. He nodded his head quickly "Yes please, i will be here" he mumbled. He face was burning, he was thankful for the mask because no one saw that. Jungkook walked out from the store and walked towards the jewellery shop infront of it. He bought simple necklaces, earrings, bracelets and he even bought a some different kind of rings for y/n. He even bought some cosmetics and a perfume for y/n from another store.

Why is he doing this? He had no idea. He did it because he felt like so. He thought she must like to wear jewellery since she is a female.

When he got back to the clothing store he found every thing they bought for y/n packed. He went to the cashier and placed his black card. After paying all the things he took her to a shoe store. He bought a pair of heels, pair of fila shoes, sandals and flats for her.
He took her to a Gucci store and ask her to buy what ever she wanted. Y/n just bought a simple purse for her.

Jungkook was amazed because when he asked her to choose one she choose the simplest and the cheapest one from the store.

They bought almost everything thing they wanted. They placed the shopping bags in the car before going to do grocery shopping.

Y/n helped him to choose ingredients he needed. Jungkook bought lot of snacks and soft drinks along with some cartons of banana milk. They bought more instant noodles, some fruits, ice cream etc.
Y/n chose some dog treats for Bam. He helped y/n to get shampoo, soup and some bath bombs for her. Jungkook asked her to buy anything she want while walking towards the cashier. But she only took two bars of chocolates.

After putting everything they bought in to the car. Jungkook took y/n to a less crowded cafe.

The lunch time was already passed. Jungkook would have took her to a restaurant to get their lunch but it was risky since he has to remove his mask. They both bought iced americano for them.

"Are you okay with some pizza?" Jungkook asked while getting in the car. "Yes, I would love to" she smiled brightly at him. Jungkook returned a smile as he pulled his phone from the pocket. He ordered pizza for both of them.

Time skip

When they were few miles away from jungkook's mansion. Y/n started talking.
"Thank you" she said while looking at jungkook's side profile.
"Huh?" Jungkook looked at her before looking back the road.
"Thank you. Thank you for everything. Thank you for letting me in to your house even though I am a stranger. You must have worked hard to earn all these money. Thank you for all these things you bought for me. I am so grateful." She said softly. Jungkook slowed down his car before looking at her. "It was nothing really. I really enjoyed spending time with you. It feels good to have someone who treats me as a normal person." He said while whispering the last part.

Not gonna lie. Jungkook really did enjoy spending his time with y/n. Even though they just met, jungkook felt like he knew her for years. For some reason he felt alive because of her presence.

And also it wasn't like he is going out for shopping every day. Most of the time he had to wear what his stylist suggested him or the clothes that his company provide for him.

Suddenly jungkook's phone started ringing. He connected his phone to the car with bluetooth and answered the call after telling y/n not to make any noise.

"Jungkook I checked your house and fixed everything which were needed to be fixed. And I am leaving now" said Manager hyung.
"Oh Thank you very much hyung. I am on my way to house. I am driving I will call you later." They greeted each other before declining the call.

After they reached the house. They both took the bags in to the house.
First of all jungkook helped her to bring her things to the guest room. Then they both bought groceries to the kitchen.

When they entered the house they couldn't find Bam anywhere. They called him but no response. Both of them started walking around the house while searching for him and when they entered jungkook's room they found a lump under jungkook's blanket. Bam's long tail was peaked out from the blanket. Jungkook called bam again but he didn't come out. His tail started wiggling fast when he heard them calling his name. Jungkook chuckled before jumping playfully on his dog. Bam quickly came out from the blanket and started biting jungkook playfully while making happy noises.

After playing with bam for few minutes jungkook and y/n started arranging the things they bought. They stopped when they heard the door bell ringing. Jungkook went to the door and opened revealing his guards. Pizza has arrived. Jungkook Thanked his guards and closed the door. He went to the kitchen, placed it on the kitchen island and called y/n to come. Then they both enjoyed pizza while talking about random stuff.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.1K 18
((COMPLETED)) You blink and feel a tear run down your cheek. You lean over to Yoongi and take his hand. He faces you again. You pull him into a hug a...
297K 8.3K 22
Y/N loves BTS. She found there music during a very difficult time in her life, and it helped her to realize the truth: none of it had ever been her f...
543 71 18
"YAHH DON'T YOU HAVE EYES WHERE ARE YOU LOOKING AT" but when she look at me my heart just skip a beat and started beat fast...... That's when realise...
6.6K 521 46
Sequel of 'Meet me at Twelve' so, go read that one first. --- "Jimin" "Yes" "I have been keeping stuff from you" "What stuff?" "I've been having a...