When the storm comes

By Bad4Lov

Last updated on (September 6, 2022). Find out what happens when one of the most famous gospel singers of the... More

Author's Note (Introduction)
Discernment
Get thee behind me Satan
A Knowing Spirit
The Sisters know
Kill. Steal and destroy.
To love and protect
Leave it all behind
The Sessions
Quintella
Thy hath Holy Hands
Introducing Quintella
Crossing Over P1.
Crossing Over P2.
Snakes in the Church
Plant the seed
Who's at the door?
My wife
She's Back
The Surprise
She hates me.
The hard truth P1
The Hard Truth P2.
Karen and Kierra P1
Saving Karen
Karen and Kierra P2
Karen and Kierra P3
Mama K: The authority P1.
Mama K: The authority P2
Karen and Kierra P4.
Why?
Talk it out
Demon Time
The sisters
A hard pill to swallow
For the love of her
The Sessions P2.
I slipped
Threatening
Cast List
Telling the sisters P1.
Telling the sisters P2
Telling the Sisters P3
The Sisters tells All
Forgiveness in question
The Sisters P.O.V
Visions of Raptures
The Full truth
The Sisters P2
Who's Child Is This?
In the case of Faith
And the results are...
Tamela vs. Tammy
A woman scorned P1.
A Woman Scorned P2.
Big Mouth Tammy
Letting Go
Aunt Jacky's
The Birthday Girl
Detroit vs. the Sheards
The Last session
Faith's Mother
Welcome Home
Vacation Time P1.
Vacation Time P2
A mini retreat
Vacation Time P3
Demon Time: Broke Pussy
The after show
Back home
Blessed & Highly Favored P1
Happy Family
Blessed & Highly Favored P2.

Demon Time P2: Drew's Revenge 😈

1K 28 96
By Bad4Lov

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters.

Notes:

Drew gets his revenge from Karen and makes her lose the attitude she had because of her and Dorinda's conversation.

~He sluts her out. Drew reminds Karen that he got that demon dick. If Karen thought she had that mean pussy. Whewww she was mistaken cause it's ova for her. Drew was just lettin' her have her lil fun for the moment. 😫

"Get on the bed." Drew demanded and Karen did as told no questions in position already had her legs spread. "Now, who the hell said we were doing that position?" Drew questioned himself but out loud.
"Nahh you wanted to get folded and dicked down that's what you gonna get." Drew said remembering how Karen cussing him out. "I don't remember saying that" Karen said kinda lying because she did remember that part. "Lay your ass down." He said and Karen looked at him like he was crazy. However, she stayed in the position she was in.

"Okay I see you wanna play games?" Drew said as he got on the bed. He picked her up from the waist once more with one hand as he turned her over on her back closing her legs a bit he bent them making them touch her chest catching her completely off guard.
"Oh shitt Drew!" Karen hollered as she wasn't prepared for this position at all making her squeal already and he ain't even put it in yet. He scooted further towards her opening as his member was very hard. He held her legs down bending them. "Oh daddy."

Karen whimpered before he even put it in seeing her pussy jump. "Go easy on me." Karen begged and Drew chuckled.

As he begun to tap his dick on her pussy that was already wet. "Ohhh shit Drew please stop teasing me." Karen cried as her back was arching the best it could in this position.
"Nahh remember all them times you teased me?" Drew asked her and Karen knew she fucked up. Drew was now stroking his dick on top of her pussy without putting it in causing her to become even more soaked. "Daddy PLEASEEE I'm ready just put it in already!" She squealed feeling an orgasm coming on already. "Karen hold it, it haven't even been a second yet and you already cummin'." Drew said seeing how horny his wife was for him.

"Oh shit, Drew don't stop that feels good." Karen cried as he was just rubbing his dick on her bottom lips. "I thought you wanted me to fuck you?" Drew said as he was beginning to stop his motions. "Drew you better not fucking stop!" Karen yelled at him "Oooh God I'm cumming." Karen mewled and right before she came he stopped rubbing it and she squealed out frustrated as hell slipping it in. "Now, Karen when I tell you to lose the attitude. I mean it." He calmly said. "But since you didn't want to lose it. I'm a make you lose it." He groaned getting further up on her making her cry out for more.

"Now what was all that shit you were saying again??!"
Drew asked as he was pounding her so hard that her legs finally gave out buckling completely underneath him. "I'm-I'm sorry." Karen moaned and whined being trapped underneath him. "Nahh" he said "you weren't sayin that shit before" he groaned as he kept on fuckin her lifting her legs up for support cause Karen couldn't handle her own.
"Ughhh I-I said, you-you were my-bitch boy." Karen moaned and stuttered in between.
"Now, who am I?" Drew asked as he was pulling on her clit. "Daddy." Karen moaned feeling her toes curl up in pleasurable pain. "Say it louder. What the fuck is my name?" He demanded as he plowed into her quickly surprising her with the dick. "It's DADDY!" Karen cried and scream as Drew was fucking her like he was trying to send her soul back to God as she was uttering senseless words.

"And you're my what now?" Drew asked her wanting her to answer. Even though he knew she could barely talk right now.
"Mmmm I'm your filthy little slut!" Karen cried out creaming on his dick as she tried pushing his legs back but he would snatch her hands away every time.

Drew had Karen in a state of pure bliss so much so that if anyone tried to talk too her she wouldn't haven been able to make it out who it was, what she was saying or what they were asking. Drew had his hands tight on her neck as he was fucking her with him being in the frog legs position. All what was heard in the room were their moans but Karen was moaning the loudest with hers being the most un-sensible moans out there. They were ungodly. And she was a godly woman. He was jack hammering into her and all she wanted to do was tap out. Hell she wasn't even sure if she wanted to tap out because the first time she did whine to tap out Drew went harder fucking up her insides. But she didn't mind because she loved it but she also needed a break. So she was highly confused during sex not knowing what the hell she wanted.
All she knew was that she was in love with her husbands dick and wanted more of it. But tonight Drew wasn't letting her get her way.

As Karen's eyes were closed feeling him fucking her up. Drew pulled out a secret weapon knowing that Karen wasn't paying attention as he had her hands pinned above her head since her eyes were closed shut he sneakily put handcuffs on her so she wouldn't be able to grab anything as he held up one of her legs and deep stroked her. "Drewww" Karen cried needing to grab onto something and she whined.

This whine drew knew what she needed but refused to let her have it. When she felt the handcuffs she groaned trying to arch her back off the bed. But nothing helped.
"Shitttt Drew I'm sorry. Daddy I'm sorry I won't cuss you out again." Karen apologized. "Ugh huh" Drew said not paying her no mind.

"You.said. that. shit. the. last. time." he grunted in between each word as he was making her lose the feeling in her legs again. "But you did it again now look at ya. Ya ass in trouble now." He said as he started pounding her making her moan.

"I told you that ass was mine and I was gonna handle it." He reminded her and all she could was start screaming because his dick was reaching her pearly gates of Heaven and the Red Sea felt like it was parting within her.

"Drewwwww" she cried out with her back struggling to arch off the bed because he handcuffed her. "Pleaseee daddy I'm begging you. There I said it I'm begging you please release me I need, I need to cummmm." She cried out feeling heavy pressure build within her but Drew said, "Nope" popping the p. He took his dick out and tapped it on her pussy teasing her.
"Hold that shit Karen" he said seeing and feeling her pussy pulsing.

"Drewwww I-I-I can't." She cried with her eyes now shut tight and her eyes now rolling to the back of her head as she tried to open them and he saw how she was looking a bit possessed.
"Ohhh" She mumbled letting out a quick pant before she started squirting like a broken water faucet and now the screaming had arrived.

"Ohhh SHIT SHITTT FUCK. UGHH AHH." She screamed with her legs shaking after she squirted every where and her toes were painfully curling as she was trying to calm there self down.
"Drew FUCK! Shiiiiit" She moaned. "Got damn." She said as she was finally calming down with her chest still slightly heaving.

"Drew I'm a fuck you up after this made me squirt all over the place." Karen threatened him as he was now eating her cat out seeing that some of it did get on the floor. "Mmhm" he mumbled making her legs shake again. "Making empty threats I see." He hummed as he nibbled on her clit making her cum on his tongue again. This time Karen tried to lock in his head in between her thighs. But he was so strong holding both of her legs down not letting the left leg close in on him and it pissed her off.

Because when she needed something to grab or hold she needed it right then and there. "Fuckkk fuck you drew!" She squealed feeling her squirt a little more into his mouth and she jumped backwards a bit away from his tongue.
"How you runnin and you locked up?"
He mocked and Karen tried to use her legs to kick him but she couldn't do that this man was determined to get her back and he was doing it.
"Noo daddy I can't I need a break. I didn't mean it."
Karen cried, pouted, and whined.

"No brakes remember?" He said as he unloosened the handcuffs when he did that her hands felt like damn jello. She couldn't even attack the man back like she was planning too. "Damn it." She whined underneath her breath as he went back to kissing and sucking her on her neck.
Wrapping her legs are his waist he started fucking her plowing into her like he was a machine. And the only thing Karen could do was take it squeezing his ass and scream.
"Fuckkk daddy!!" She moaned out loud.

"You like making daddy mad don't you?" Drew asked as he disrespectfully sucked on a titty while squeezing the other one and he rotated them now sucking the left as he squeezed the right one and all Karen could do was panting heavily as if she just ran a marathon race and was out of breath. "Little slut I'm talkin to you." Drew demanded and Karen just pouted her lips not being able to answer because it felt too good to interrupt.

"Harder." Karen finally breathed out but Drew was holding back nope. "You still on punishment" making her whine so instead of going harder as he was already going he went faster spreading her legs wider and he could tell that Karen was on cloud 9.

But when he started going faster she was now completely gone all her senses was out the window and the only language that she know seemed to know was gibberish.
Karen looked down at drew as he now was holding the both of her legs wide and apart going deeper within her as she felt him reach her own gates of Heaven once again.
She looked so sexy when she was looking at him like this when he was fucking her in this position. He couldn't help but to rub her clit and it made her squeal and help because she was still so sensitive from squirting and cumming on him.

Drew knew she was trying to say something but all he heard was gibberish coming from her. It sounded like she was asking a question but he guess he snatched her tongue too.
He knew it had something to do with her fucking him but like he said he was getting his revenge tonight. It was funny to him because she still kept talking gibberish like he knew what she was saying as she looked down at him fucking.

"Karen I hope you know I don't know what the fuck you're saying and that's okay because you're not in charge tonight." He said not even trying to decipher anymore of what she wanted and she threw her head back annoyed.

Inside her head she was speaking perfectly good English. "Karen get your mind together this man is fucking your shut up. Get on your boss shit. The least you can do is not let him pull out."
Karen yelled at herself. But when she tried to get on her boss shit. Drew was fast with pinning her down and he fucked her even more. But now this time moments after she asked for him to fuck her harder. But he didn't do that instead he went faster. He only fucked harder when she needed them breaks. He wouldn't let her get on top unless he put her on top and controlled how fast or hard she went by grabbing onto her big booty bouncing it. She listened to him too following directions as she knew she had lost and she was pissed. "Yes daddy, I'll go slower daddy." Karen said but they both knew she had wanted to go faster. She tried moving faster but her body wouldn't let her and when she did get the strength, Drew smacked her ass so hard to make her slow down. "DADDY QUIT SPANKING ME!" Karen yelled out from the top of her lungs as he was fucking up while she was on top.

"Karen the fuck do you think you're talking too?" He asked spanking her again as he held onto her hips thrusting his pelvis upward inside of her making her scream from the top of her lungs. "IM SORRY DADDY please don't punish me." She begged him but Drew continued on with her punishment. She was mad Drew was fucking her so right like he always did and she was mad that Drew wasn't letting her be in control tonight either.

Then she started to whimper because she missed being in control she missed being dominant Karen. "What you cryin' fo'?" Drew asked as he started to deep stroke her missionary style and Karen couldn't even get it out all she could do was hold his waist closer to his for a little control. But he noticed what she wanted and removed her hands and it made her pout even more.
She thought to herself while whining out loud that 'I am his little slut' while poking her lip out.
Once she felt like she was cumming again she gave in. Pulling all the strength together in the world to talk in complete sentences. "Drewwww." Karen finally whined after minutes of talking nothing but gibberish.

"Yess baby." Drew smirked. "I'M YOUR LITTLE SLUT!" She said having her hands now across his back as she shouted it at the top of her lungs. "I knew you were my little slut." He smirked.
"Fuck me daddy fuck this phat pussy UP!" She screamed giving in.

"Ohhh Drew shittt, oh my gawd" Karen screamed. "You beatin my shitttt!" Karen finally admitted as her legs started shaking again. "Daddy I-I have to cum daddy please daddy I didn't cum after the first time I held it." She begged him as she reminded him.

"Nahh I want you to keep holding it" he said as he went back in pounding the shit out of her taking her to pound town as she started screaming and drew heard how wet her pussy was. "God you're so wet for me you know that?" Drew said as his dick kept slipping in and out of her as her juices started to leak out like she was squirting.

"Drewwwwwww ughhhh OH GAWD DREWWW FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME!" Karen started screaming as she grabbed onto anything that she could hold and the next minute they knew here she was having the most powerful orgasm of her life while creaming so much on his dick followed by squirting. Then, once Drew hit her Glory spot again it was like he unleashed something within her and she was squirting like she was the Niagara Falls as she was squirting non-stop. One squirt after another mixed in with cream. And it was like she couldn't breath. Panting heavily in between each squirting session.

"Karen you know you're making such a mess down here." Drew teased as he took his fingers playing in making her jump a little because her pussy was now so sensitive to the touch of it.
Drew looked up at his wife seeing the most sexiest face she ever made as she was calming down from her intense orgasm. He knew she wasn't gonna be able to take anymore and she was just waitin for her to try tap out again. Finally after Karen calmed down she pushed drew quickly away from her not being able to take his dick. Finally calling a time out for tonight. "I'm done. I can't take no more dick." She said, "you win." Karen mumbled going into fetal position. "Shit. Fucked the shit outta me." Karen whimpered and drew just smirked.

Drew literally fucked her up had the bed all types of wet and soaked with a huge puddle underneath her. He smirked smiling knowing that they needed to take a shower to clean off.
"Don't you touch me in that damn shower." Karen yelled at him and he chuckled smacking her ass making it jump a little knowing he slutted her out.

To be continued...

Notes:

So, did Drew slut her out or did he SLUT her OUT?! 😩

Karen's afraid of that Dick now. She can't take no mo'. I bet she'll think twice before tryin' Drew again.

Y'all think she'll be able to walk again?

- Also I hoped y'all enjoyed this chapter because this is the only happy chapter that y'all will be getting in a minute so enjoy it while it lasts! 🙂

Thoughts or comments?

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 1.1K 39
That stupid ghost of jealousy...
4K 333 37
Karen faces the biggest challenges she's ever came across in her life and it puts her marriage in danger.
72.9K 1.3K 45
Destiny Palmer...she seems like your normal teenage girl, but she's far from that. Now that's because she gets bullied, by some of the Magcon boys. A...
30.9K 2.7K 20
what happens when someone targets on shehnaaz. family. what will she do to protect her family and from enemy and how eventually that enemy becomes he...