mariskas lie

By colbybenson

it all starts when Mariska is going to shoot a video for her show Law & Order: SVU when suddenly she looks ba... More

Help..?
The cast
his apartment
Don't leave me please !
docters.. are horrible
a/n
safe
relax

the roads

54 0 0
By colbybenson

I start walking out of the building i finally let all my tears out as I was walking, I looked both ways then crossed the road, desided to take the long way, instead of the way i took to get there.

-- 5 minutes later --
A suddon shadow of someone walking from the sun made me have a flash back..

-- flash back --

Yeah I know you like that. Harder? I thought you'd never ask. He started pushing in further and further as I tried to scream, but the tape was over my mouth

-- Christophers pov --

There has to be something wrong, she never like this, I continue to stay back but not to far but not to close where she sees me, she's about to turn into the road where there isn't a sign you can cross at, there's a car coming. They aren't stopping, my heart pounds, I run up to Liv and grab her arm and pull her back

"STOP IT NO- DON'T HURT ME IM SORRY" Mariska saids crying. I look her in the eyes then hug her so tight.

-- Mariskas pov --

My life flashed before my eyes as Chris pulled me, I thought he was back, following my to do it again, I closed my eyes as hard as I could hoping it wasnt the guy. "STOP IT NO- DONT HURT ME IM SORRY" I cry as hard as I could trying to breath, but the crying took over, Chris then hugged me, it took a second to realize who it was. "Chris.."

"What happened!? Are you okay!? Are you really thinking Abt cookies..?" Chris said, I could tell he had many questions. I just snugged into his neck as he carried me to a chair

"I- I can't.. Its dumb." I say trying to look him in the eye but all I can do is cry, trip over my words and put my face in my hands.

-- Christophers pov --

I don't know if I should hug her, give her space, or just take her home. After seeing her cry for 2 minutes not stopping at the bench I picked her up bride style and carried her to my apartment.

" Shh.. it's okay.." I said to her trying to comfort her while we were on the way to my apartment.

-- Mariskas pov --

Should I tell him..? I feel like if I do I'll just be a broken Benson.. I need to be badass benson. This is all my fault, I shouldn't have walked the short way..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 16.3K 48
Vikram, a senior officer, prioritizes his duty above all else, much like his father, ACP Rajendra. He has three siblings: one is an officer, and the...
Ice Cold By m

General Fiction

2.3M 84.6K 50
[boyxboy] Wren Ridley is always two steps ahead of everyone, or so he thinks. His life seems out of his control when he starts having feelings for so...
925K 26.7K 43
Athena is trying to adjust in her newfound freedom but she is forcefully ripped away from it. But sometimes bad things happen for better!
14.9K 228 16
A fanfiction about Joost Klein. Mara goes to a Joost Klein concert with her best friend Mia. All kinds of things happen here and from one moment to t...