Binding: Maxwell's Guide

By MaxwellXander

A Guide to Binding complied by Maxwell Xander (None of the images belong to me; credit to owners) More

Binder
Guidelines
Advantages
Disadvantages
Binding for the First Time
Types of Binders
How to Measure Yourself
Binder Companies
Get Binder Without Credit Card
How to Wear a Binder
DIY Binders (Dos and Do-nots!)
Underworks MagiCotton Sports and Binding Minimizer Bra
Binder Review Website
Caring for the Binder
Is My Binder Too Tight?
Is This Discomfort Normal?
Pre and Post Binding Stretches
Binding Doesn't Cause Breast Cancer
Have Questions?

Suggestions

3.6K 94 29
By MaxwellXander

I hope this was helpful; if you think I have missed out on certain topics then please feel free to comment here. I will keep updating this guide with additional topics.

If you have any queries regarding binder then feel free to ask within the comments section of this book. I'll try my best to answer your questions. Best of luck to all those out there who need a binder! Please stay safe and restrain from harming your body.

Also, a humble request: do share this with others or post it on your social media so that more people can have access to this guide! My only aim is to reach out and inform people about how to keep safe and so I'd really appreciate it if you help me.

Remember, never buy a one size smaller binder or bind with ace bandages and duct tape.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 262 53
WOC SERIES SAMPINGAN XAVIER ADREAN X DAHLIA ARYANA Merupakan Karya Kedua Sha Dahlia Aryana. Dipaksa bekerja di kelab malam oleh ibu kandungnya sendir...
35.7K 7.4K 35
OPEN! Join a community of passionate readers, where the love of literature meets a welcoming and professional atmosphere.
49K 6.5K 55
"ඒයි ඇටිකිච්ච ඔහොම ඉන්නවා" "නේත්‍ර, නේත්‍ර... මගේ නම නේත්‍ර" "මොකද උඹේ කට ඔච්චර සද්දෙ, මට ඔය වයසට වඩා උඩ පනින්න දඟලන ඇටි කිච්චන්ව පේන්න බෑ. ඒ නිසා මට...
511K 10.2K 53
The Romano family always had one saying 'Family over anything' Which they stuck to, especially after the disappearance of their youngest daughter...