His Beautiful Pain [BoyxBoy]

By Trambona_Snow

My tongue explored his warm, moist mouth. His fingers dig into my hair, softly pulling. I moaned in response... More

EPILOGUE.
Chapter 1 - How it all started!!
Chapter 2 - Unfolding the mystery.
Chapter 3 - The truth behind Stig.
Chapter 4 - The worst has happened.
Chapter 6 - It's getting a little better.
Chapter 7 - The school.
Chapter 8 - The school (2).
Chapter 9 - Kenny Guzman.
Chapter 10 - The pain.
Chapter 11 - Falling for him.
Chapter 12 - What else can I do?
Chapter 13 - He's hard not to love.
Chapter 14 - Still confused.
Chapter 15 - This is war.
Chapter 16 - The confession.
Chapter 17 - Wonderland begins.
Chapter 18 - Everlasting pleasure.
Chapter 19 - A dream come true.
Chapter 20 - Better than expected.
Chapter 21 - The Gang is home.
Chapter 22 - THE END.

Chapter 5 - Things really are complicated.

236 16 39
By Trambona_Snow

Our beloved chapter 5 of "His Beautiful Pain" is finally here. I hope you love it.
If you guys see any mistakes, mistypes, or anything wrong with grammar, please let me know. I want to make you all feel happy when you read this book. I love you all.

I hope you enjoy reading this and please don't forget to vote for my story and leave a comment saying what do you think about this chapter. I'm trying not to mess up a single line... XOXO ❤️✨

☁️ - Picture of Jay

-Jay's POV

After I blacked out I couldn't hear or felt anything for awhile until I opened my eyes to find myself covered in white sheets and blue outfits, I was in a hospital.

"You can see your patient now, he's awake" I heard the nurse's voice talking outside the door.

After a minute I saw the doorknob getting twisted and I looked at who was coming in, It was Stig. He met my gaze and froze, I smiled welcoming him inside and he got in closing the door behind him.

He greeted me and I greeted him back. He asked how I was doing and I told him "I'm still breathing, so I'm okay I suppose."

Stig started apologizing dearly and I touched his hand telling him that it's okay, everything was my fault. Stig said I was so brave to do what I did. Coming out like that isn't easy.

Then I asked him "So.... You mean.... You-you're not mad at me anymore?" I asked looking at him straight in the eye.

"I was never mad at you. I just made a mistake mixing my past with my present and look what happened!!" Stig explained.

"Past?? What happened in your past?" I asked nervously.

Stig looked down and stayed quiet for like about 5 minutes and when he got up to face me he was already shedding tears. I pulled myself closer to him then gave him a tight hug. And after a short while he pulled away and started telling me the story of what happened to him.

After he finished, I was speechless. My eyes watering, my body weakened and I weren't able to say anything! I suddenly jumped and hugged him with all the strength I got.

I was in so much pain as If I was the victim. I was so angry with myself for what I have done. I thought Stig hated me, but no he didn't. He did what he did because he was traumatized.

I felt so guilty inside. Stig pulled away after awhile and said.

"I love you so much Jay, you're the only family blood I have left. I would never do anything to hurt you, what I did was..... was.. I'm really sorry Bro, please don't hurt yourself again" Stig said softly.

"I didn't think. I never... I never thought about what would actually happen. I was so caught up in the moment, it's not like I'd planned any of it. I didn't intend to hurt you, I didn't intend... anything really." I said quietly.

"I'm never even going to do it again. I promise you to never hurt myself again." I said with a reassuring smile on my face.

Stig smiled back and seem a little relieved.

"The gang's outside, they want to see you." Stig said

"Okay, I want to see them too. It's been weeks since we last saw each other." I said laughing playful

Stig went out to call them.

-Stig's POV

I talked to Jay and the situation was under control and we were happy once again. It made me smile, it made me really, really happy.

"The gang's outside, they want to see you." I told Jay.

"Okay, I want to see them too. It's been weeks since we last saw each other." Jay replied with a laugh.

I went outside to call the guys.
"I talked to him, I explained everything and Jay understood me. Everything is settled. Now you can go in and see him, he's waiting for you" I instructed them happily.

"So what, are you saying we're you're last resort??" Davis joked while Violet went straight to the door and opened it, everyone followed her inside.

"J... Jay. Are you okay?" She asked her voice cracking down.

"I'm good Violet, I'm strong and a little cut can't end my life. I'm so powerful." Jay said laughing and seem so energetic.

"Thank God! You scared the living daylights out of me." Violet said.

Violet wiped her tears and went closer to Jay to give him a hug. She hugged him softly and gave him a little peak on the forehead.

"And you promise us you won't do that again right?" Kyle asked.

"He didn't even promise us yet!!!" Davis interrupted.

"Okay, okay I promise I won't ever do that again. I promiseeeeeeeeee" Jay shouted happily.

"Jay, don't ever let people get you down, you will bounce back in no time. Everything will work itself out, don't let it worry you. Everyone in this room loves you, no one wants to loose you. Not even that dick of a brother you have, Stig loves you. You will be okay" Violet said in a serious tone.

Jay looked at everyone and said "Guys, I made a mistake, and I promise to never do it again. I'm so sorry!!" He reassured.

"It's okay. Mistakes happen, we all make mistakes. The only thing we can do is learn from them and not to repeat them." Davis said.

"Thank you Davis. And thank you all for being here with me. Thank you so much." Jay said appreciatively.

It was time to leave but I couldn't go anywhere, Violet too. Davis and Kyle said their goodbyes to Jay and they left leaving me and Violet at the hospital.

-Jay's POV

My life was saved. I really appreciated how everyone took care of me. My brother and The Gang were really worried and I regretted doing what I just did.

"Leaving me alone to handle my emotions is a recipe for disaster." I said to myself looking at my bandaged wrist remembering what happened. It was horrible and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

Stig and Violet stayed at the hospital the entire night. Stig fell asleep on the hospital bench while Violet was waiting for the sun to arrive, I couldn't sleep either.

She'd come in the ward to keep me company, but mostly to make sure that I wouldn't do anything crazy. She's really sweet, Stig is one hell of a lucky boy to have her.

"I should've just laid in bed and take a nap, but I had to overthink things without knowing the whole situation and tried to commit suicide" I told Violet. "I really regret it!" I added.

"Don't feel guilty." She ordered sharply. "And don't think about it anymore, what's past is past." She smiled.

"I really feel lucky to have you here with me" "thank you so much." I said smiling at her.

Hours went by and it was finally morning, the doctor came in to check on me and thank God he said everything was fine and I can go back home that morning instead of the afternoon. I got up, dressed myself and was ready to go.

Violet held my hand and we both followed Stig to the car. It was a quiet and peaceful drive until I started thinking about school.

-A Little Throwback. (Jay's School)

The worst place that I never want to see. One year ago I had a friend, her name was Olivia. We used to be best friends and we used to tell each other everything, I trusted her and decided to tell her that I was gay, and that's when everything changed. Olivia was dating one of the bullies of the school, his name was Aaron.

I never thought that Olivia could betray me but she did, humans of today are set up so wrong. Aaron then spread the news to some of his friends and from that moment on my school's life has been a living hell.

Stig and The Gang couldn't find out. We go to the same school but we are in totally different buildings. It's a large school and going to their department takes like fifteen minutes so it was hard for them to find out what's going on. I never opened my mouth to speak about it too because I didn't want to involve them in my misery and at that time they didn't know that I was gay.

Aaron and his friends were stronger, powerful, and very well known in our department for their Bad Boys Looks And Behaviors. I tried reporting to the teachers from time to time but they couldn't do anything helpful, I just stayed quiet and prayed to finally finish my studies and leave this fucking excuse of a school.

After a little, a new student was transferred to our school. The first day she arrived she saw me sitting alone at the corner of the canteen eating my lunch and she approached me asking to sit with me. I nodded my head and she sat down. She introduced herself and I did the same, her name was Miley.

She was beautiful, had a very clear skin with platinum hair that were tied in a messy bun. She was really nice.

But as you know I have trust issues and don't believe in anyone, I tried avoiding her. It was really hard because we were in the same class but I tried my best. She kept coming at me and following me everywhere and I finally decided to speak to her.

"Miley, what is it that you want from me huh?? Why do you keep following me? What's your problem?" I asked her aggressively.

She looked down at her shoes and when she looked up at me her eyes were already shedding tears! She was sad and scared. I felt bad for speaking to her like that and I leaned forward and apologized to her....

"Hey.... Look I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. It's just... just, never mind, I'm so sorry don't cry please!" I said softly looking at her face.

"It's okay, I never should have bothered and bugged you like that. I'm sorry, I will stop from now on" She said and she turned around ready to leave.

"Wait...." I stopped her and she stopped.

"Why did you come to me?" I asked "There are a lot of other people and a lot of pretty girls to talk to!! Why me?" I asked her.

She turned around, her beautiful blue eyes looking at me and she said "I came to you because I thought we could be friends. It's true there are a lot of people but when I saw you sitting by yourself on the corner, You looked like you don't get along with others much, Just like me. I don't like talking to anyone but when I saw you I thought we could work something out together" She explained.

I looked at her expression and I knew that she really meant what she said. Her eyes said it all and I believed her.

I offered her a hand "Friends....??" I asked her.

She accepted it and shook it back, her lips smiling to the fullest. She was really happy and since that day we became best friends till today.

One day I was a little late to school and she came in early. When she entered the classroom she went straight to her desk that's across from mine. She looked at my dest and saw something, she leaned closer to take a look and she saw the word FAGGOT written in black paint. She was surprised and that's how she found out about my sexuality.

She went into the janitor's closet and took a sponge and a water bucket and quickly went back into the classroom to clean up my desk before I arrive. She started cleaning the desk and I arrived a few minutes later and found her still cleaning.

When I came closer she hugged me and said everything is going to be alright. I saw what was on my desk and I really felt breaking into tears but I just have to bear everything.

"Why didn't you tell me??" She asked slowly and seem concerned.

"I... I-I couldn't. I didn't know how you would react, I didn't know if you'd want to be my friend anymore if you found out!" I answered.

"And why would you think that Jay? Why?" She asked again.

"I had a friend, we were really close until I told her about it. She completely changed and she's the reason behind all the bullying I'm going through" I informed her.

Her face looked so sad and she hugged me again saying that "I'll never do that to you. You are my friend and friends are supposed to help each other not destroy one another" She said sincerely. I thanked her over and over again and hugged her then students started getting in the classroom.

Looking at my desk, everyone curled their lips in disgust but I was completely used to it. The whole department looks at me like that everyday. Their looks meant absolutely nothing to me.  That's a little throwback about my school's life.

-Back To The Present.

We arrived home a couple of minutes later and Stig opened the door welcoming me and Violet inside. By surprise I found Kyle and Davis inside and they prepared food for me. It was like a welcome home party. They really were trying hard to make feel better and loved. And they really succeeded.

Kyle welcomed me with a warm hug and said "I have a surprise for you" He winked at me leading me to the dining table.

"It's a whole box of pizza with all your favorite toppings. Pineapple, anchovies, pepperoni, onions, broccoli, peppers, olives and mushrooms." He described the whole dish perfectly.

"Wooww... Thank you Kyle." I said happily sitting down ready to eat. It was really my favorite food and I didn't want to wait another minute before taking a bite. Everyone sat at the table ready to have breakfast.

"You missed school today. I called and informed them that you were sick." "You must really have missed it right??" Stig asked.

"Missed what??" I asked in confusion with a large piece of pizza in my mouth.

"School.." Stig said drinking his coffee.

"You think I wanna go to school? I bloody hate that place." I said loudly enough for everyone to hear. And then realized what just slipped out of my mouth.

Everyone looked at me in confusion and Violet asked "What's wrong with school Jay?" "Is everything alright? Are you in any king of problems??" She asked without taking a breath!!!

-Chapter 5 ends here. I tried to make this one a little longer, I hope you enjoyed it.
-See you on the next one. Love you all.
-Please don't forget to vote for my story and leave a comment saying what you think.
-I would like to know what Y'all think. And If anything is wrong please let me know. XOXO ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 295 8
"I kissed a boy just to start shit," he murmured into my ear, nibbling on the lobe slightly, just enough to set my deepest desires aflame. I squirme...
110K 2.9K 29
Jared One minute we were having drinks to celebrate the success of our companies the next, Dylan's in my a** and I'm sucking Sebastian's dick. That i...
956 34 13
First ever story. Feedback is welcomed. MATURE (BoyxBoy) "It wasn't just me..." I weakly protested, immediately regretting it as he slammed his fis...
30.2K 1K 17
Jay Williams. A fifteen year old sophomore. He has a slick attitude and doesn't hold his tongue. He's been with many boys but hasn't found the right...