Faking It | Wattys 2022

By surface-pressure

After spending nearly thirty years working non-stop, Alejandro Cabello is finally stepping down from his spot... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue
Bonus Epilogue

Chapter 19

5K 178 40
By surface-pressure

"It was just sex,"

"Incredibly sexy, hot, sweaty, brain chemistry altering sex," Normani clarified. "I still don't understand the story,"

"She got into an argument with her dad and I just wanted to comfort her," Lauren finished inserting her last grade of the semester.

"So... You comforted her by throwing some ass on her," Normani sounded amused by the whole situation. "Honestly, Laur, I have to give credit when it's due,"

"Jesus, it wasn't like that," Lauren scrunched her face up. "It was a one-time thing and definitely in the heat of the moment. It's never going to happen again."

"I told Dinah that back in high school after she went down on me at Steinfield's homecoming party and now look at us!" Normani wiggled her ring finger in Lauren's face. "Married with a mini-me on the way,"

"That's because Dinah is a good person and girlfriend to you," Lauren shoved her hand away. "Camila's only doing this because she has a point to prove. Two different scenarios."

"When's the last time you drove yourself to work?"

"That's not—"

"And when's the last time you had to step out for lunch?"

Lauren pouted. "You can't use that against me. She has a contract to uphold."

"I'm pretty sure the contract just says you have to fake it in front of the cameras, not while you're on an ice cream date thirty minutes out from the city."

"It's a good ice cream place. They have rocky road there!" Lauren said defensively.

"I'm saying..." Normani leaned in. "You fell face first for Camila Cabello. AKA America's Sexiest BIllionaire."

"I thought we were doing calling her that," the raven-haired woman grumbled.

"Maybe you were, but I never said anything," she grabbed Lauren by the shoulders. "She likes you too, you know?"

"No, she doesn't," Lauren barked out a laugh. "Have you seen any of the other women she's been with? I'm not her type."

Normani scoffed. "Do you know what her type is?"

"Skinny Victoria Secret models," Lauren sat back and pondered her thoughts for a moment before continuing. "I think she has a thing for blondes too,"

"Clearly she thinks you're attractive if her dick stands up for you,"

"Once again, it was the heat of the moment!"

"Lauren?"

She buried her face in her hands. "Oh, God, just spare me. Please, Mani."

"You like her," Normani bluntly phrased her sentence. "And she'd be a stupid woman not to like you back,"

-

"Thanks, Gwen, I'll see you when I get back." Camila loosened her tie. "Do you have any plans for the holidays?"

"Um, nothing too crazy, Miss Cabello. I'm just going to see my sister and nieces back in Tennesse."

"I'll have that bonus deposited into your account before Christmas comes, I'd be lost without you. I mean it."

Gwen felt her entire body tingle with joy. "It's an honor to be working for you, ma'am,"

"I'm going to head out now, but if my father asks where I am, just tell him to call me. I don't think he'll be bothering you, though." Camila pulled on her trench coat when her father steps out of his office, stopping her from going any further.

"Camila," Alejandro beckoned for her to come over. "A word?"

Camila let out a quiet sigh, walking over to where her father was standing. "Yes?"

"I've decided to take matters into my own hands and terminate Harry's contract since you weren't going to do it. I'll be conducting interviews when you come back from your trip and the entire board is expecting you to be there as interim CEO."

What?

Terminate Harry's contract? As CEO?

"I was waiting until after my trip to tell him," Camila said. "Not everybody wants to have a shitty Christmas,"

Alejandro flipped open his folder, pulling out the pair of documents that he had already signed, holding it out for Camila along with a pen. "Sign here and then you're free to go,"

"Dad, you just completely ignored what the fuck I said! Why would you go behind my back and fire him without me?"

"I don't have the time to argue. You weren't going to do it, so I had to take matters into my own hands."

Camila blinked at him. "What's this?" She gestured to the contract.

"It's the last thing I need you to do before the company is yours," Alejandro held it closer to her face so that she could read his signature. "Now, are you going to sign it or what?"

"But Lauren and I—"

"Karla..." Alejandro groaned in annoyance. "Sign the goddamn paper!"

She snatched the pen out of his hand, uncapping it as she pressed the paper against the nearest wall and scrawled her signature beneath his. "You're a jackass for firing him if you were just going to give me the spot so soon."

"This contract isn't effective until after the New York expo," he made it crystal clear that there weren't any loopholes for her to sneak through. "I'll see how you do with the new set of investors and go from there,"

"Happy fucking Holidays, Alejandro," Camila snarled at him before heading for the elevator.

-

Dylan knocked on Lauren's office door, a small bunch of flowers that he picked up from a bodega in his hands. "Busy?"

Lauren looked up from the essay she was reading, slightly taken aback by his sudden appearance. "No, not at all. Just reading over some of the papers I graded earlier to see if I made any mistakes."

"Don't you have TAs to do that for you?" Dylan stepped into her office, setting the flowers down. "I felt a little bad for coming empty-handed to the ceremony the other day, so I thought I'd get these for you."

"I let them take off early for break, I figured they needed the rest more than I did." Lauren eyed the flowers suspiciously. "Thanks, I... Uh, appreciate it,"

"So, any plans?"

"I'm flying back to Miami to visit my siblings and grandparents. And you?"

"My parents are coming up here to visit me from North Carolina, so that'll be fun." He sounded unenthusiastic. "Maybe we can get some coffee whenever you get back? On me, of course."

"As much as I'd love that..."

"She's more of a tea person," Camila prowls into the office, a much bigger and stunning bouquet of flowers with her. "It's nice to see you again, Professor Sprouse. No more lectures today?"

Lauren could hear the malice dripping from the dark-haired woman's voice from miles away. "He's actually about to leave. He just wanted to drop by and say hi."

"Oh, good. We wouldn't want to miss our flight." Camila smiled sweetly at him, opening the door wider like it was an invitation to get out.

Dylan cleared his throat. "I'll see you around, Professor Jauregui. Have a safe trip." His shoulders slightly dropped as he left out.

Camila shut the door behind him, clicking the lock into place. "I thought you weren't going to give him a chance?"

"Maybe I changed my mind,"

"Right, sorry. I just figured you cumming all over my dick was the dealbreaker."

Lauren loudly cleared her throat, heat scorching through her entire lower body. "Camila... The contract doesn't say anything about me not dating anyone after it's over. Yesterday was just..."

"Just what, Lauren?" Camila scoffed, seemingly offended. "A quickie?"

"Well, when you put it like that, yes. It was."

"Way to crush a woman's dreams, Dr. Jauregui,"

The raven-haired woman knitted her eyebrows together in confusion. "What game are you trying to play?"

"Oh," Camila had a devilish smirk on her face. "Wouldn't you like to know?"

"Don't be so full of yourself, Cabello. Your ego won't be able to handle the rejection that's coming your way."

"Oh, come on, you should know better by now." A low, raspy laugh rumbled from her chest. "I always get what I want," She moved closer, dragging her fingertips down the side of Lauren's arm, grinning when she feels goosebumps rise. "You told me you felt nothing for him. Were you lying?"

Lauren swallowed the lump in her throat, shaking her head weakly.

Calloused fingers played with the hem of her skirt before lightly scratching at the professor's thighs. "Good. You're out of his league, anyway."

"Don't think just because you're..." Lauren pauses when she feels Camila adjust her black skirt so that it's out of the way.

"Because I'm what, princess?" Camila ran her fingers against Lauren's wet slit that's barely covered by a thin lacy material. "Do you always wear thongs to your lectures?"

"Camila," Lauren's chest is heaving with anticipation. Every muscle that's left functioning in her body is telling her to run. To get as far away from this egotistical bastard as possible, but she doesn't want to.

"Don't you get it, Lauren?" Camila nibbled on her ear lobe. "He'll never be me. Or even come remotely fucking close to me. And you'll always be mine." She pressed her thumb against Lauren's clit.

"Yours? I'm not anybody's property." Lauren's shaky voice made Camila chuckle again. The professor lets out a quiet whimper at Camila's touch, her body being engulfed in flames.

"You don't have to lie, baby," Camila kissed the nape of her neck. "You... Are... Mine." She dipped one finger inside of Lauren, groaning at how tight and wet she was. "When you were squirming underneath me, taking all that I was willing to give you—you were mine then. And you're mine now."

Her cock strained against her pants, desperate for relief when she hears Lauren moan. "Does he make you feel good like this, Lauren?"

Lauren didn't respond, her fingernails digging into Camila's forearm as the dark-haired woman picked up her pace, slipping in another finger and curling them.

"Tell me you want me to stop and I'll let you walk out of this room right now,"

When Lauren refuses to say anything again, Camila stilled her fingers. "Answer me,"

"N-No. Don't stop," Lauren panted. She could feel her wetness coating her thighs and some of the chair, arousal swirling in the pit of her stomach. Fuck, why did such an irritating woman have such a profound effect on her?

"Good girl," Camila praised. "My good girl,"

Another slight curl of her fingers and the professor is hitting her second climax of the day after she includes the one she gave herself this morning in the shower thinking of Camila. God, this was such a bad, bad, bad idea.

Lauren whimpered at the loss of contact when Camila pulled her fingers out, both of them glistening with slick girl cum. The dark-haired woman held them up to Lauren's mouth, a cocky smirk on her face.

"Open,"

Without hesitation, Lauren opened her mouth, feeling another gush of wetness come out when Camila puts her fingers inside, letting Lauren clean them off.

Camila almost came at the sight. "You're going to be the death of me,"

Lauren didn't know what to say back. Her legs still felt like noodles and she could only focus on Camila's intoxicating scent. A perfect mixture of expensive perfume and home. It was something she could never get enough of.

"Camila, yesterday... It wasn't supposed to happen," Lauren croaked out. "And what happened just now shouldn't have either. We're playing with fire and..."

The younger woman dipped her head down, pressing her lips against Lauren's to stop her from saying anything else. She pulled away, a frown on her face. "Friends hook up all the time, stop looking into it so much."

"Yes, but friends don't—"

"Lauren," Camila huffed. "We're going to be late if you sit there and talk any longer,"

"Look at me, Camila," Lauren could feel the volcano of frustration and anger inside of her starting to erupt. "We can't do this again, okay? Especially not around my family. So, can you just... Please keep your hands to yourself?"

Camila held up both of her hands, a dopey grin on her face. "No promises, princess, but I'll try my hardest. Ready for Miami?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 1.6K 37
Laksh Bajwaa son of influential politician in Punjab . Hot-headed , Handsome , lives life on rage and likes to do wild things too but because of his...
814K 32.1K 43
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
6.5K 98 12
just angst one - shots for bakubabe :)
66.7K 2.3K 60
Estella, a seventeen year-old who has been homeschooled her entire life, decides to attend a regular high school her senior year. Without much expuls...