๐ƒ๐‘๐”๐† ๐‹๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ สฒแต’หกหขแต’โฟ

By 1-800-GHOSTFACEISBAE

in which... Colson Baker kidnaps his enemy's son to prove a point. What happens when Colson ends up falling... More

๐™™๐™–๐™™๐™™๐™ฎ? ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿฎ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿฏ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿฐ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿฑ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿฒ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿณ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿด
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿต
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ

๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ

430 16 84
By 1-800-GHOSTFACEISBAE

"baby, come here." Colson shouted from his office. Jaden walked in the room, "have you been moisturizing your cuts and scars?" Colson asked him as he closed his lap top.

"no." Jaden said, sitting on Colsons desk. Colson nodded and sighed as he grabbed the scar lotion from a drawer in his desk. he grabbed Jaden's arms and squeezed a little on his hand, rubbing it on Jadens cuts.

Jaden smiled looking at Colson as he rubbed the lotion on Jadens arms. "legs." Colson said. Jaden sighed, pulling his sweatpants down just below his knee and rolled his boxers up. Colson drug his thumb across the risen scars before rubbing lotion on them.

"all done." Colson smiled at the boy who pulled his pants back up and sat on Colsons lap straddling him.

it's been a week since jaden tried to..unalive himself. him and colson are not counting that break up. they didn't really have a choice. they're not forgetting that it happened either.

"thank you bubba." Jaden smiled. "mhm." Colson hummed as he admired Jadens body and face. "are you okay?" Jaden asked softly, cocking his head to the side. Colson smiled, "never better." he answered.

DRUG LORD
5:24 pm

Colson just got home from doing god knows what, "hey bear," he said to Jaden walking in the living room, "hi." Jaden smiled, setting his phone down and standing up. "i have a surprise for you." Colson smiled, grabbing Jadens hand. "what is it?" Jaden asked, "you have to come to saddle to find out." Colson smiled, pulling Jaden out of the house.

DRUG LORD
5:46 pm

"okay you ready?" Colson asked. Jaden smiled and nodded, "yes." he answered as Colson put a hand over his eyes. "just a reminder, we're not eating here." Colson laughed in his ear. Jaden let a loud breath escape his mouth, "thank god."

"okay, open them." Colson said removing his hand from Jadens face. there stood casie and travis holding a small puppy, golden retriever, "surprise!" Colson said taking the puppy and handing it to Jaden. "you didn't.." Jaden said smiling. "i did." Colson said as Jaden held him.

"whatre you gonna name him?" Colson asked, starting the car. he took a quick picture of the puppy in Jadens lap, "hm juice." Jaden smiled. "i love it." Colson said.

@machinegunkelly

liked by jxdn and 1,628,245 others
machinegunkelly i love them
view all 70,627 comments

jxdn i love you
machinegunkelly i love you more

nessabarrett YOU BOUGHT HIM A DOG
machinegunkelly liked this comment

sexcbeast colson is literally using him bru

iamablonde jaden was having a mental breakdown abt him and now they as good as new

miguel.diaz there is something so wrong abt this relationship

@jxdn

liked by casiebaker and 2,638,799 others
jxdn us against the world<3
view all 5,739 comments

machinegunkelly forever
jxdn and always<3

phem WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS SO CUTE

maggielindemann YES YES YES

alabamabarker i took this pic
jxdn liked this comment

landonasherbarker GO BEST FRIEND💅🏽
jxdn that's gay landon

brycesbrother YES OMFG

nessabarrett SCREAMING CRY THROWING UP
jxdn liked this comment

travisbarker why does jaden look so tall💀
machinegunkelly hes not
jxdn bros a giant, this is from angles

jxdnswrld he's using you jae<3

coolhossler2021 i still say kill colson 2022:)

"everyone hates you." Jaden smiled looking at colson. "is that funny too you?" Colson asked, "a little bit." Jaden said kissing him. Colson smiled before kissing him back.

"mhm what's for dinner?" Colson asked pulling away and leaning against the counter as Casie sat down on it. "how about, a casie colson baker salad." Jaden smiled as she got off the counter going to a different one.

he didn't care if they sat on the counter tops, he had to use that one though. he grabbed the cleanser and a rag, wiping it down.

"what happened to your arm?" Casie asked after Jaden pulled his sleeve up when he was washing his hands. his eyes went wide, "chop saw accident?" he said, trying to convince himself that that sounded believable.

Casie raised her eyebrow before she realized, "what's for dinner?" she said quickly changing the subject.

"chilli." Jaden answered. "casie, you cant just ask people that." Colson said looking at her, "Colson, it's fine, really," Jaden started and then looked at Casie.

"i struggle with severe depression, i have tried to take my own life, so many times then i met your dad," he continued, "the it got ten times worse." he joked. Colson playfully rolled his eyes. "point is, they're just my self harm scars. some are recent, others are not, but i'm not ashamed to talk about them." Jaden smiled and then went back to cooking.

DRUG LORD

"is there mushrooms in this?" Colson asked before taking a bite, "i picked them all out just for you, you big baby." Jaden said kissing his head before sitting down.

by the time Casie and Colson were almost done, jaden had only taken a small bite. it was around 9 pm.

"i'm gonna go upstairs, dinner was great, Jae." Casie smiled going into the kitchen and washing her dish.

"eat baby." Colson said, grabbing his hand and squeezing. "my stomach hurt." Jaden said. "cause when you don't eat, you're stomach gets smaller. you need too eat baby." Colson said.

Jaden sighed before taking another bite, and another, and another. "good job bear, i'm so proud of you." Colson smiled, making Jaden blush.

"let's go get showered and moisturize your cuts." Colson said, standing up. Jaden nodded and smiled going upstairs with Colson.

DRUG LORD
10:37 pm

Jaden laid down on top of Colson, like every other night. "you know you're so pretty right?" Colson said. Jaden smiled which faded quickly. "sometimes i don't feel like it." he said. Colson rubbed up and down Jadens back, "you are." Colson said kissing his head.

"goodnight bear, i love you." Colson smiled, "goodnight bubba, i love you more." Jaden smiled.

𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘺

~𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.5K 2.2K 12
โ”€โ”€โ”€ DARK ROMANCE 21+ โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ.โ”€โ”€โ”€ "Remember, my pet, I may have protected you from him but no one can protect you from me. I'll kiss y...
285K 11.7K 53
In which a girl meets a boy who happens to be the son of the most dangerous man in town . . . . |Warning: Violence, Cursing, Abuse| Under editing...
118K 1K 25
Y/n, a sex demon comes to earth to have sex with Mattia. She then brings him back with her to another universe. They then become close but what happe...
391K 17.4K 37
Jay didn't come from a place filled with happily ever afters. He was a black kid growing up in Harlem. Like most boys in his neighborhood Jay was dra...