Home.

By moonsghostie

Originally named- Mafia Stepbrothers and Cold Girl/ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ? -ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ. 'They are demons in angel's disguise... More

Intro
First day.
Reason.
New turn.
The Meeting.
Sudden turns and Confusions.
Requests.
Random.
Shopping.
Wedding.
Farewell?
Sister.
MANSION.
False assumptions and Truth.
Misunderstandings and Guilt.
Unanswered Questions.
Movie Night.
Hatred and Plannings.
Fakeness?!
Situations and Worries.
Truth out.
Showtime, baby.
Bonding.
Bonding.
Ignorance.
Realization and Torcher.
Continued.
Fight Begins.
Fight Continues.
Sad?
Sibling love.
Our sister.
Back home.
Things get better?
School & Funeral.
Plans.
Preparation and Nightmare.
My family.
Surprises!
A good day.
Aish! Periods.
Business party!
Dad.
NOTICE.
.
I knew.
Ring?
Mystery unfolds.
Mission to save.
'FIGHT!' 'YOU HAVE TO!'
Success?
Punishments.
He's dead.
New People.
Mother-Daughter bond.
Time to Celebrate!
Celebrations!
Presents.
Let's go!
Loved ones.
Life.
Thank You!
GUYS!
Epilogue.

New Year's Eve!!!

5K 195 50
By moonsghostie

New Year's eve. Y/N wasn't aware of how they were going to celebrate it until they arrived at the countryside market. There were decorations, lanterns, and lights, food and clothing, much much more. It was all very pretty. And that was when she saw the posters, showing that new year's eve would be celebrated with fireworks and that there was a whole big arrangement for it. 

She also remembers the dream that she had which felt too real. But she didn't think much of it, for she was truly happy, happier than ever. 

JIN- Let's come here, on the night of eve, what say? 

MOM- That's great. We'll come and enjoy ourselves here itself. 

Eventually, they all agreed and the plan was set. Shopping, eating, gaming, running around, and enjoying was all they did until the day of eve. 

.

.

.

New Year's eve. Resolutions, reminiscing the moments that have gone by and being happy with your family and friends. Regardless of everyone around her, Y/N was currently walking ahead, but her mind was somewhere else. Remembering all the things that she had gone through, she was climbing up the hilly patch of grass, to reach the top of the place where the eve would be celebrated. She was dressed warmly as well as in the same way every one of her brothers and TXT was dressed, including her mother. 

(THE PICTURE BELOW IS Y/N'S DRESS, AND THE 2ND PICTURE SHOWS THE COAT SHE'S WEARING OVER IT.)

All the moments, that have gone by, both sad and happy, it was like a movie going on in front of her eyes, herself in the past as well as in the present at the same time. Everything looked so fine right now as if nothing ever happened, but you can't just guess a person's always been happy by the smile on their face unless you know the problems and the things that he/she has gone through. That was the same case here with her. She remembered the time when she had lost all hopes of living because it felt like even waking up was a task, but now, if someone would ask her, she'd say that she's happy, that she didn't give up, before, for now, she wants to live in the moment forever, happy with all of them, with BTS, with TXT, with Ms. Kim, with her family. 

Once all the things which looked so messed up and so broken, everything's just the opposite and even better right now. How? And why? Cause, ofc, things do change. You get happy, you get sad, everything changes, some for the better and some for the worst, but never mind, cause life goes on. 

 Looking at those boys in front of her, teasing and talking to each other, the feeling is indescribable. 

Y/N didn't realize she had stopped in her tracks and had been thinking till now until she felt someone pat her shoulder. 

Y/N- Oh, what is it, Mom?

MOM- Why did you stop, sweety? 

Y/N- Hehe, nothing, I was just looking at the surroundings. It's so pretty and peaceful, isn't it? 

MOM- It sure is. But look, the boys are calling you. 

And surely, everyone was motioning Y/N to come over, since she was half a dozen steps below them. She smiled at them and began to walk ahead, looking around at the families, not many, just two or three. Everyone was happy, and that happiness gleamed on their faces. 

Reaching up ahead and looking around, Y/N shuddered a bit as cold wind flew by. And looking around, surely the place was decorated, there were closed lamps with candles inside them burning, poles of ballons in golden, black, and white shades, fences decorated with lights, and a big timer clock at the edge. It showed 9 PM right now. They had a lot of time before the new year.

They sat down around the fire that was burning in the center. Each family was settled like this, bonfire in the middle, and chairs in a circle. Eating and talking about the resolutions they had taken, time passed, as it came to 11.50 PM. 

Standing up, with the fire lanterns in their hands, they began to make their wishes, 

Y/N's being- 'I wish that we remain happy and healthy, just like today, and till forever. I wish to pass through all the problems with my loved ones, always being there for each other. I wish to be happy, to make everyone around me happy, and to protect them, forever. Love.'

Looking at each other and then releasing the their lanterns, it was a dreamy sight, one that you get to see only a few times in your life. The sky looked so amazing, so fantastical, that Y/N almost opened her mouth, in aww, when even the fireworks began.

People from all around had released the lanterns and soon the sky was full of them. 

5 minutes to New Year-

Looking at everyone for the one last time, Y/N now felt it all, that yes, they had done it, they had been successful in fighting the problems and sticking up with each other. She chuckled when she saw how they were acting with each other, 

...

And that's when she knew that ups and downs will come in their way and pass by them, she knew that they'll fight, they'll overcome all of them, and it didn't take much time for the reality to daw over her, she also felt it, she loved her brothers, her friends(TXT), her mother, and...she knew she had begun to like someone too, who might end up becoming the better half of her life. 

FLASHBACK TO CHRISTMAS' NIGHT

At night, later when Y/N reached her room, she turned on the lights and was about to go to sleep when she noticed something, a small box on her bed.

She opened it and took out what was kept inside. Her frown was soon changed in a smile, a smile which was different, for the first time she felt things which she never really had. 

The thing that was inside-

Opening the note, Y/N felt something, which had never happened to her before, her cheeks and ear tips felt hot. 

NOTE- 'Won't be too cheesy, cause I know you won't like it. Coming to the point, I think, I am beginning to like you. Don't know, how or when, but I'm sure, I'm falling for you. If you feel this too, just come and gimme a hug, for I'll be waiting for you. A very Merry Christmas, cause you made me feel merrier with you. Yours, Yeonjun'

Looking at the mirror, Y/N touched her face, it was tinted in slight red. Was this the so-called blood rush, was she blushing?! 

FLASHBACK END

Y/N came out of her thought when Jungkook shook her, 

JUNGKOOK- LOOK! Just 30 seconds moreee!!!!! 

Y/N turned, and they waited, all of them, holding their hands together, 

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

.

.

.

BOOMMMMMM!!!!

.

.

.

And Y/N finally felt air back in her lungs. Damn, she looked at everyone, and all of them were laughing. 

Y/N- Yahh! Who told me to hug that tight? Ever heard, a person hugged to death?!

She asked, with sarcasm in her voice, which made all of them laugh more. 

She ended up chuckling herself too, as they took turns in hugging each other, her mother, her brothers one by one, and those who called her Nonna, her dumbhead of a best friend and finally the boy who didn't expect the hug, was shaken, but nevertheless hugged back. 

Y/N-*whispering in his ear* I think, I might be falling for you too.

And the expression on Yeonjun's face, took everyone by surprise, for they expected him to be shocked, but he just closed his eyes, smiled the widest he could, and hugged Y/N tighter. 

YEONJUN- *whispering back* Thanks for the best new year present ever. I love you

Y/N didn't say anything, but her actions surely did. A peck on his cheek. 

Annnnddddddddd, 

SUGA- YAHHH!!! CONTROLL! 

The others laughed at him, but the Maknaes, being TaeKookMin, snatched Yeonjun back, whilst, KaiTaeBoem held Y/N back. 

Ms. Kim shook her head and laughed. 

At last, they all began to joke around, tease each other, settle around the bonfire. Others had got the idea, but brothers being brothers, couldn't help but be overprotective. Nothing much, but they surely scared Yeonjun to death until Ms. Kim told BTS to stop scaring, and the rest of the TXT to stop teasing the boy. All this while,

Y/N- Hey, you still here? Ignore them, and listen to me. Hehe. Well, let's just say, I didn't give up and I'm happy, that I didn't cause otherwise I won't be able to see the real happiness of life. You might be alone like I was, but don't worry, just wait, just keep going on, don't worry if you lose or win, you know that you can, and you will, for yourself, and for those who love you. You might be lonely, currently, but it will all pass, and one day, you'll be happy, for yourself, happy and satisfied that you didn't give up. So everyone, let's just promise today, to ourselves, for ourselves, and by ourselves, that we'll be happy, love ourselves, and wait for things to get better while we fight with the problems. Ups and downs, form what we call, Life. Things might seem to be breaking apart, but pick up those pieces and create something much better than the original one. Nothing is easy, at the same time, not everything is hard, you just need to learn to strive, and then, boom! Everything will turn out fine, and better than before. Be happy, keep smiling, and encourage yourself, 'I can do it, and I will do it, for myself, and for those who are waiting for me, my future especially'. I did it too. Didn't I? And look at the outcome. 

                                                                             ------THE  END------

       Whatcha lookin' at? Huh? Alright, alright, will give you the epilogue, just wait okay?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 1.4K 34
❛The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies..❜ ❛You how could you betray us like that-❜ ❛Your father snatched away my...
347K 10.5K 41
BTS also known as the one of the most scariest mafias and the 3rd powerful group in the underground world they found out they're father is getting ma...
13K 514 33
Yn a girl who stay far away from her mom from childhood what will happen when she will come to know her mom got married...... Y/n is a badass cold...
68.5K 1.5K 35
This is a story about a 15 year old y/n who is really cold to others. When she will got to know that her mother is going to be remarried and she will...