THE TEMPTED ;; TAEGGUK

By bbyyeonjun

taehyung is dangerously infatuated with his girlfriend's dainty little brother More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8

9

5.5K 249 248
By bbyyeonjun

comeback of the century 🥴 missed you guys wtf 🥺❤️

warning: hot stuff 🥵
_____

Jeongguk Jeon had always thought that locker notes were more of an American thing.

British kids didn't ever seem make a big deal out of lockers.

To be honest, it was rare that you'd actively go out of your way to open up a secondary student's locker and find the inside of it decorated.

In fact, at his school, it was almost an embarrassing thing to do unless you found it necessary to face humility. Some sort of unspoken rule you had to abide by to keep yourself miserably modest.

High school sucked.

Holy shit, it was the epitome of boredom and dissatisfaction.

Horny, pre-pubescent teens with a sex drive as high as mount Everest, studying, hard work and diligence that led to a cacophony of stress and self-loath and an abundance of severe mental health issues, not to mention poor hygiene- eye bags and acne. A shit ton of that. If you put it fundamentally though, high school was the same anywhere you went. Be it in the US or UK or the rest of the fucking world... it was still a shithole. A cesspit of faux hope and a harbour for crushed dreams and vicious reality checks.

Jeongguk had no idea that sticking stuff on people's lockers was a contemporary trend until he'd found a terribly sweet one a few weeks ago, attached to the metal slot thingy that he could most probably fit his little finger through if he tried.

Really, he didn't understand the urge to showcase what you wanted to say about a person to the outside world.

And especially thick-skulled, inarticulate insults written on WHSmith wide-ruled refill pad paper turned horizontal in wonky all caps featuring a dying and rather scratchy ball point BIC pen.

A wee little note, gifted with utmost care and comfort that read: 'COCK CONSUMER THE THIRD.' hung with a loose bit of twisted Sellotape for authenticity.

Very American of them.

Now, Jeongguk was accustomed to compliments.

But this was borderline obsessive.

Inevitable, given the fact that he was officially the third kid in the entirety of his local state high school's sombre history to openly come out as gay.

The student population was severely struggling to digest this fact. Co-education with a ninety-nine-point-nine percent white majority cohort, Jeongguk was the only Asian twink in town apparently.

Disappointing.

Not that that bothered him in the slightest, though.

The estate kids would sneer at him whether he was gay or not. If that wouldn't ever change, who was he to? They must have possessed some sort of feminine urge to bully him as it was a 'rite of passage' for gay kids these days.

To their defence, Jeongguk didn't feel at all that bullied, though.

He fucking loved the attention.

He smirked and ripped the paper from its point of suspension, glancing at it, yet again, to appreciate the time and effort that some wanker with a sub-zero level IQ had spent trying to conjure up that alliterative, scarcely legible, whopper of a joke.

"What was yesterday's again?" A gruff voice behind him called. Jeongguk didn't have to turn to know who it was. "I can't seem to remember."

Jeongguk had a way with older men. To facilitate understanding, he was a rather successful 'man-magnet'.

With a cute little smile, his lashes fluttering innocently as he swivelled on his heel to face him, Jeongguk let out a breathy sigh.

"I believe it was, 'COOCHIE-PHOBIC-DYKE', Namjoon." He gave him his signature toothy bunny grin. He knew it'd melt his heart.

Not that Jeongguk was trying to- been there, fucked him. Not a good experience but the poor guy was a good friend so he'd give him that.

Plus, Jimin was nowhere to be seen right this minute.

The duo let out a short burst of laughter.

"How oxymoronic of them." His hyung shook his head. "Would have thought they'd have upped their game by now."

Jeongguk shrugged his shoulders in agreement.

Namjoon gazed at him a while before his smile faded a little.

Oh shit, here it was. "You disappeared last Saturday, Jeon. I was supposed to ask you about it but I forgot, are you alright?" Namjoon asked, concern illustrated across his handsome features.

"Fine." Jeongguk nodded convincingly. Was he? He wasn't too sure.

"Really, because Jimin told me you were getting dicked-down again," he pursed his lips together. "Were you?" It seemed like it was supposed to be a joke but Namjoon sounded deadly serious.

Curse Jimin and his fat mouth.

"You know me too well, hyung." Jeongguk added with a sheepish laugh, playing with his backpack traps as he rolled on the balls of his feet.

It was the only real reason he attended Jimin's parties in the first place. Because God expected nothing more from him.

In fact, other than that he'd rather do anything else in the world than mingle with drunk teens who didn't know how to make a conversation without slurring their words.

"Was it that guy you got out the car with this morning?" He pointed out. Oh, he saw then, not to Jeongguk's surprise. Namjoon was onto everything these days.

He saw Taehyung Kim.

"Jeongguk, I told you I'm free to give you a lift now, I got my driver's licence-"

"No, hyung, that's..." Jeongguk licked his lips. He didn't really want Namjoon worrying about him. Jimin did enough of that.

That's all they ever did. Worry because his parents never did. Because before his parents, he was well-mannered. He was quaint and proper, everything they'd want in a golden child.

Beneath the surface, Jeongguk was like any other boy his age.

Desperate for attention.

"My sister's boyfriend..." The younger trailed off, mumbling softly. He was more than just his 'sister's boyfriend' but Jeongguk was going to let Namjoon figure that out.

"Oh that's alright then." Namjoon said approvingly, crossing his arms across his muscled chest.

No, it certainly wasn't, but Jeongguk wasn't going to give him an insight as to way that was the case. He should really have taken that as his cue to leave and head down the corridor to class.

The bell had already rung and students were filing out of the hallway, out of sight and, hopefully, out of earshot.

Namjoon almost looked... content.

Jesus Christ, what's he being serious? Was Jeongguk really going to get away with it that easily?

Namjoon looked like he was going to go on his merry way... until it had dawned upon him that Jeongguk's promiscuity was not constricted against the boundaries of fidelity and his face contorted into one of half realisation and then indispensable disgust.

Jeongguk scrunched his eyes shut and braced himself for the worst of it.

"...You're sleeping with your sister's boyfriend?!" His hyung whisper-shouted, eyes as wide as saucers. Well, when he put it like that, Jeongguk did seem like a bit of a hoe there-

"Shhh! Keep your bloody voice down." Jeongguk hushed him, eyes eccentric and head frantically darting from side-to-side to make sure that no blonde bimbo was eavesdropping.

Any unnecessary reconnaissance would be the flame that lit the fire for gossip in this piss-poor school.

Jeongguk already had a fierce reputation for being a slag, though no one had any proof of that of course. It was just a title that Jeongguk had been granted due to his sexual orientation and the smooth slope of his gluteus maximus.

He had next to no clue why the straight, blonde boys in the changing room had a feminine urge to check out his arse during P.E.

"Taehyung. His name's Taehyung Kim and..." Jeongguk trailed off. How was he supposed to describe Taehyung other than a fucking sexy beast?

When he had settled that there was apparently no other window of opportunity to explain his rather unfortunate situation, Jeongguk continued. "To be honest I don't have a lot to say about him." Jeongguk admitted untruthfully.

He was not about to admit to Namjoon that he was attracted to the guy. A super-hot, scrumptious dilf of a CEO that he was hooking up with to get back at his sister? Jeongguk wasn't about to enlighten him with the facts.

On second thought, would there be any potential harm in that? Unlikely, though this was still dangerous territory.

Besides, Namjoon knew enough already.

"How old is he?" Namjoon pinched the bridge of his nose in dismay. His face screamed 'disappointed but not surprised'.

Not surprised because this happened a lot.

"Eighteen." Jeongguk lied.

Namjoon dragged a hand down his face in utter disbelief. "Please tell me he's at least in his twenties, Jeon." He deadpanned, groaning.

"I told you, he's eighteen!" Jeongguk spat incredulously, honestly was he that despicable? Jeongguk thought he was a good liar.

Namjoon obviously had some supernatural sixth sense or something.

"Early or late twenties?" Namjoon grunted suspiciously.

"Nineteen."

"Late twenties then."

Jeongguk turned around to open his locker and retrieve his scruffy maths textbook. May as well enlighten him with the truth.

"Fine, he's twenty-eight." he muttered quietly underneath his breath, instantly regretting it because as soon as the words has left his lips, he knew that he'd be hearing an earful.

"Twenty-fucking-eight! Jeongguk you're hooking up with a nonce," he exclaimed, flabbergasted. He could feel the concern in his voice; it almost made Jeongguk chuckle. "A grandpa, a pedo, you're being groomed!"

Okay, now that was just absurd.

Rolling his eyes without a care in the world for what Namjoon had said, Jeongguk scorned and turned around again.

He was actually so dramatic, it made him laugh.

"Bollocks- I'm not being groomed, don't be fucking melodramatic, Namjoon." he sputtered, shaking his head condescendingly and swinging his backpack over his shoulders. "Really, it's not as bad as you think. Besides, it's not like I'll ever catch feelings or anything."

Yes, sure. Taehyung was a little pervy. But Jeongguk had always been the one with the upper hand.
Plus, Taehyung had never actively gone out of his way to hook up with him, that was always Jeongguk's humble job.

In fact, one would see it as Taehyung blatantly trying to avoid him and taking all means necessary to do so.

"Have you done it?" Namjoon cried, arms flinging about in the air as a menacing gaze met his own.

"Done what?" Jeongguk piped innocently.

"The birds and bees?" Namjoon's nostrils flared patronizingly.

"What are we, nine?"

"Did you go down on him?"

Jeongguk giggled. "Yeah." he smiled proudly, swinging his arms about playfully beside his hips. He was confident enough to announce that he gave fantastic head.

Namjoon didn't seem entertained.

"Jeongguk, you know you have to stop this. You start your uni applications next year. You can't let all this mess with your noggin'-" Namjoon ridiculed.

He had to be kidding.

Was he really bringing up his future? It wasn't like Jeongguk was going to remember Taehyung in three years' time.

He'd probably have hooked up with another twenty guys by then. All who's names and faces he'd have gladly taken his dear time to forget.

Taehyung included.

"I'm literally fine, hyung. I know how to look after myself." Jeongguk shrugged, now getting a little exasperated. He was kind of tired of people telling him what to do.

"You need to stop getting yourself involved with the wrong people. It's not funny anymore." Namjoon deadpanned. He always would, despite how much Jeongguk had become desensitized to his moaning.

"Yeah, I get that okay-"

"No, I don't think you do. Because every time you tell me that you understand, you somehow end up in situations like this, and I'm always the one that has to drag you out of it." he pointed out, wariness lacing his voice.

"Aren't I lucky I have you then." Jeongguk beamed.

This seemed to piss the older of even more.

Sure Namjoon had always been there for him in times of crisis. No matter how big or small. It was Namjoon and Jimin, by his side till he got sick of them and told them to fuck off. And even then they wouldn't.

And with what happened last time, Jeongguk could sort of understand why Namjoon was getting more than railed up about the situation.

Maybe he was overstepping the line.

"Yeah, but one day you won't, okay?. One day, I'm not going to be there, I won't be there to hold your hand anymore, will I?" Namjoon grumbled. "I'll be gone next year, Ggukie. Who's gonna help ya then?" His eyebrows knitted together with actual sympathy.

What he said was quite true. Namjoon would be in university, Jeongguk would be stuck with Jimin who was just as worse off without Namjoon.

Maybe it was okay to feel sorry for himself, but fucking hell...

Jeongguk Jeon certainly didn't need Namjoon Kim pitying him.

He didn't need anyone pitying him in the slightest.

Not him, not Jimin.

Not Taehyung.

"Well I better make the most of you being here while I can and still have the chance," The raven haired boy huffed, brushing past Namjoon with a nonchalance that carried him through his shitty excuse of a life.

"Right now, as a matter of fact."

______________

Make the most of it, he did.

Jeongguk skipped his Maths class and ended up sitting on the brick wall next to the school bins to have a well-needed, and well-deserved cigarette.

Confrontations with Namojoon Kim had him deserving a pat on the back, Jeongguk didn't have the capacity these days to make conversations with people who cared about him.

Except perhaps Taehyung.

Wait, Taehyung cared about him?

Jeongguk scrunched his brows together in contemplation, dragging a hand through his tie to loosen it from around his neck where it was choking him.

Everything seemed to be choking him these days.

His parents and their unearthly expectations, his prissy sister and her inflated ego, school and the mere unimportance it posed in his life, Taehyung and his beautiful fucking face-

He flipped his leg over the other side of the wall and lay on his back, textured brick digging into the small shoulders and crown of his head as he thought about how much he'd been wasting himself away these past few years.

There were things that Jeongguk could do.

Things that would probably give him worth should he have the courage to pursue them. Things that made his life valuable yet ever so out of reach because Jeongguk knew that no one would care except him.

Now, what would be the point in damaging his disposition if the world would not praise him in return?

He could see the sky here.

Monochrome and dull, like any other British day. Jeongguk knew it was going to rain. It was those times when the clouds stirred and grumbled a warning to take cover. Jeongguk ignored it most of the time. He let the rain embrace him, let it soke him to the bone.

Today, Jeongguk couldn't tell the difference between the clouds and the puffs of smoke that left his frivolous lips. He couldn't tell the difference between need and want.

He never could and that was the fucking problem.

His phone pinged in his pocket and, a few moments later once he had decided that he was no longer too lazy to fish for it, he was surprised to see that it was a text from Taehyung.

DILF #11:
where are you?

me:
up your arse, round the corner, all the way to California.

DILF #11:

jeongguk, i mean it. where are you and why aren't you in class.

me:
oh, so you've decided to stalk me now?

DILF #11:
non-intentional, you left your water bottle in my car

me:
maybe my sheer negligence towards my water bottle was intentional though? and how do you know i'm not in class?

DILF #11:
i asked the receptionist.

holy shit, taehyung was here?

me:
why the fuck would you do that????
mr lambert usually marks me in but thanks to you that sket of a receptionist is gonna phone my mum and ask me where i fucked off to. fuck you.

DILF #11:
sorry, i didn't mean to get your parents involved

Me:
yeah well, there's not much you can do about it now other than to take me to your place and bang me <3

DILF #11:
i am not doing that

me:
i'm gonna snitch on us to lisa then, git

DILF #11:
don't you fucking dare

me:
try me, bitch

DILF #11:
are you trying to blackmail me?

Me:
last time I checked, this is exactly what blackmailing was.

DILF #11:
just tell me where you are

me:
wallowing in my self-pity

DILF #11:
yes, but where exactly?

Me:
narnia

DILF #11:
jeongguk.

me:
fine. i'm round the back by the bins
[seen]

Jeongguk shut his phone off and shoved it roughly into his pocket.

He had to be fucking kidding.
He came all the way to his school to drop off his bottle? What a dad.

That, and he had the audacity to ask the fucking receptionist to hand it to him? Who did he think Jeongguk was? A year seven?

Really, he wasn't in much of a mood to flirt with him, right this second.

Jeongguk sighed, closing his eyes for a second before gulping. He was supposed to be the one to plan his time with Taehyung. Not the other way around.

He'd always had time to prepare himself, change up his demeanour, his appearance. He looked horribly sensible right now. Something he would have to fix indeed.

Aggravated, his hand came up to his hair to scruff it up a little the undo the top two buttons of his school shirt; couldn't be too dressed up for Taehyung now, could he?

He sat up, legs dangling off either side of the wall as he craned his neck past the row of trees to spy any posh shoes on the pavement. Not here yet. Good.

Carefully holding his half-frazzled cigarette in one hand, he gracefully slid his blazer off his shoulders and untucked the hem of his dress shirt from his trousers' waistline, shifting to retrieve his candyfloss flavoured Jelly Belly lip-balm he often hid in his pocket for safekeeping.

After applying a thick layer, he smacked his lips together and pouted. It'd have to do. Jeongguk mentally cursed at himself for not putting his mascara in his blazer pocket this morning. He sighed, clenching his jaw as he patiently waited for Taehyung to show up.

You know, one day he would tell Lisa.

One day, when he was all fired up and had had enough of his shitty life, he'd fuck up and run his tongue.

Jeongguk knew it wouldn't be today though.
He'd barely scratched the surface with Taehyung.

There was far too much fun left to be had.

"I'd get down from there if I were you." An abyssal voice rang out from over his shoulder. It was bold and mature. Psalmodic and fathomless. Had Jeongguk looked the wrong way? Or was Taehyung behind him the whole time, watching him whore himself up?

"Wouldn't want you falling now would we?"

It nearly made Jeongguk choke. And, as a matter of true fact, it was almost enough to make him fall over the edge had he not been grappling onto the wall for dear life. So hard his knuckles turned dusty white with rage.

Who the fuck was he to tell him not to fall for him? That was Jeongguk's job.

"Shit." He cursed lowly, taken aback by how quickly that man had brought himself here. He swung his other leg around swiftly to meet Kim Taehyung's godly fucking face, hoping that he hadn't heard him.

Jeongguk wore his signature closed-lip smile. The one that had the dimple at the side of his mouth pronounced, one that drew attention to his bubble-gum lips.

The boy's eyes traced the outline of the man's face. It was true, he was probably the finest, proudest male he'd ever laid eyes on. He was humble enough to admit that at least.

Taehyung was beautiful. His sister had taste.

He had this sensuous jawline that Jeongguk had always wanted to run his tongue across, sun-kissed skin, and accentuated razor cheekbones. Hazelnut eyes and scarlet lips that caught the daylight on a knife-edge; sharp and tilted into a patronizing smile. His star-dusted, dusky-blonde hair made him glow, subjugating the dark clouds that surrounded him in a mocking typhoon of monotony.

Totally fuckable.

"Here." he said gently, placing Jeongguk's water bottle on the wall with a soft clink.

Jeongguk eyed it suspiciously, alongside the other plastic carrier bag that Taehyung hesitantly placed next to it. With distasteful curiosity, Jeongguk used his free hand to peeked inside to obtain an understanding of its context.

"I brought you lunch." Taehyung finished curtly.

Oh.

"Not hungry." Jeongguk lied, turning his head to dismiss the older. He brought up his two fingers to make a scene of his cigarette between his lips but his hand, apparently, had stopped mid-way.

"Don't." The older softly pleaded. Jeongguk's gaze settled upon Taehyung's tanned fingers, laced elegantly around his own wrist.

When Jeongguk tried to free it from his tantalizing grasp, the blonde only tightened his grip and brought up his other hand to carefully pry the stick from his unyielding fingers.

"Smoking is injurious to health." he whispered into the space that was a barrier between their lips.

"Shut your gob." The younger frowned impassively, watching with discomposure as Taehyung dropped his beloved cancer lollipop to the floor and crushed it beneath his navy, suede loafers.

There was little to no remorse written on his face which had Jeongguk's face feeling hot with rage.

Taehyung's brows lifted up as Jeongguk scoffed.

"Someone's not in a very good mood today." The older laughed with perplexity written all over his knitted brows.

Ugh, all men were the same.

"Why? Because I'm suddenly not throwing myself at you?" Jeongguk spat. He couldn't be any more transparent.

Taehyung blinked.

How... very out of character of Jeongguk to say that. Great going, Gguk.

"No, you just seem tired, darling." Taehyung replied softly, eyes hooded as he placed a tentative hand next to Jeongguk's thigh.

He was always so careful with what he said, like Jeongguk would get scared and run away or something.

Hardly likely.

Jeongguk would leave him when time told him to.

His heavy gaze made the boy shift in his position, suddenly discontent with the way he'd snapped. He was at unease with how concerned Taehyung sounded.

"I am." he admitted.

Taehyung nodded with understanding, Jeongguk was certain he didn't understand but he didn't say anything for fear he might say something out of place, yet again.

"Have you done your homework? If you haven't, I could help you-" Taehyung asked.

"Why are you here, Taehyung?" Jeongguk deadpanned.

Taehyung blinked again.

He pursed his thick lips together then opened them like a fucking goldfish.

"Um-I..." The blonde eyed the carrier bag and water bottle. Bullshit, they both knew that Taehyung was just making excuses now.

Jeongguk was enjoying himself as he stared at him, waiting for whatever he had stored up his sleeve this time.

But it didn't come.

"I just wanted to see you." Taehyung blushed.

Huh?

Jeongguk tilted his head sweetly. "See me?" he teased, breath airy in the crisp breeze. "Whatever for?"

"To see i-if you were okay." he stammered bashfully. He ran a godly hand through his godly hair, eyes wandering to his shoes with uneasiness.
"You seemed a bit grumpy when I dropped you off this morning."

Jeongguk hummed, jovially kicking his feet against the wall. "Yup. Got into a fight with Lisa." he chirped.

Taehyung shrugged his shoulders. "Well, that makes two of us then." He licked his lips.

He had a habit of doing that, licking his lips when he was uncomfortable or shy. Jeongguk noticed things he probably shouldn't notice.

Idiosyncrasies and cute little traits that he'd never bother to notice in all the men he slept with before.

Why Taehyung?

Because Taehyung was feasibly fuckable. More fuckable than any other.

And Jeongguk had one job.

To fuck and go.

The raven-haired boy was about to open his mouth to say something, but a faint, distant buzz stopped him before a single word left his lips.

Bingo.

"The bell's rang, Taehyung." Jeongguk pointed out, though it was rather evident as Taehyung's gaze was trained over the boy's shoulder and on the influx of students flooding out of the school doors.

His face paled a little, Adam's apple bobbing as he attempted to hide behind Jeongguk's small frame to remain out of sight. "I've got an hour lunch break." Jeongguk added expectantly.

Say something, you wimp.

"That's why I brought you lunch."

"I told you, I'm not hungry for that." Really, Jeongguk couldn't make what he wanted any more clearer than this.

"What are you hungry for then?" Taehyung exhaled, hazel orbs boring into his own.

The ravenette made a nice, sweet show of running his pretty tongue across his lower lip.

"Take me on a ride Taehyung."
________

________

"Fuck, stop that." Taehyung growled, cursing as his fingers strangled his steering wheel with reserve.

He tried, and horribly failed, to stop his eyes from wandering dangerously to the left, where a not-so-modest Jeongguk Jeon sat complacently in his passenger seat. "We're on the main road." he said through gritted teeth.

"Stop what?" Jeongguk giggled, letting go of his tie that he'd been undoing. It seemed that Taehyung was already onto what he was about to do and had taken extreme precautions, had barricaded himself up in preparation.

Respectable. But Jeongguk had other plans.

So instead, he batted his lashes, shifting to remove his seatbelt.

"Jeongguk Jeon, put your seat belt back on, right this instance." Taehyung's voice boomed, commanding and authoritative in the dark, small confined space of his Mercedes Benz.

"No can do, Sir. It's rather uncomfortable." he proclaimed, swiftly letting it go with a snap. Taehyung winced at the sound of it hitting the car door.

"I told you we're on the main road. You'll go flyin' through the window if I break."

"Good thing we're not on the motorway, I'd probably have enough horsepower to take me to Japan." The younger grinned haughtily.

"Seatbelts save lives." Taehyung reminded him, shaking his head with a smile playing on his lips. The sight made Jeongguk giggle too.

"So does sex." Jeongguk reminded him.

"How on earth-"

"It just does, okay. Quick maths."

"What?"

"You know I dabble in the art of roadmen? 'Two plus two is four, minus one that's three, quick maths'-" Jeongguk rapped skilfully.

"God, I know the song you muppet." Taehyung sputtered, eyes on the road.

"Don't call me a muppet, peng ting, it's such a turn-off."

Taehyung bit back a smile.

"How quaint."

"Hmph." Jeongguk huffed with annoyance, crossing his skinny arms over his chest and turning away from Taehyung. He'd asked him for a ride and this is what he got?

A literal ride.

In his car.

Jeongguk wanted to pull his hair out.

"These windows are tinted, right? Because this is a different car to last time-" Jeongguk queried. He had to get his facts right before he proceeded with any promiscuous interventions.

"Yeah, but why does that matter?" The blonde asked slowly.

Jeongguk shrugged his shoulders, a slight movement that Taehyung failed to take note of, despite spying him through the side of his vision.

"And where do you want to go, anyway?"

"Narnia." Jeongguk said, actually unironically for once.

"Jeongguk, God help you." Taehyung muttered, chuckling darkly under his breath.

"No, but for real though. It seems like such a cool place to be?" Jeongguk ranted excitedly, ruby tinging his cheeks with passion. "I really want to visit it Taehyung."

It was rare he talked about his interests.

Those things he just kept bottled up and locked away in the bottom of his mind, untouched, unscathed. Ready to learned when his brain was bored and he was left to lay in his solitude.

They were insights for himself and no one else.

Not his parents, not Lisa.

Especially not men like Taehyung.

The younger cleared his throat in realisation. He tried to sustain his composure as he shifted in his seat.

"Like, if Aslan was a man, I'd totally shag him." Jeongguk sang, observing his nails with sass.

There. That was more like something he'd say to get Taehyung's attention.

"Don't tell me you're a furry." Oh.

"No, that's exactly what I'm not saying." Jeongguk smiled.

"You just said-"

"I know. I'm very much aware of what I said. He's just really sexy ain't he?" Jeongguk kicked off his shoes, staring at his spider-man socks.

Taehyung stared at his sock-covered toes too, probably reminiscing the time he'd given him a footsie underneath the dining table.

It was that one time when he was having a Sunday roast with Jeongguk's parents. Jeongguk always picked the best possible moments to endeavour in his beautiful infidelity. Boy, that was fun.

Think, Jeongguk, think.

The golden-haired male didn't reply. He just stared ahead, concentrating on driving like he was supposed to be. A proper partner for a sweet young girl like Lalisa Jeon.

On the outside, his composure was indisputable. Self-restraint commendable and relationship unbreakable. The inside was another story.

Jeongguk Jeon posed the biggest problem.

Poor Taehyung, he was probably mortified of the thought of trespassing further. Jeongguk was about to make him even more so.

He really did want to play with him a little.

"You know, Taehyung..." Jeongguk began. Not entirely sure of how he would react.

"You kind of remind me of Aslan, Taehyung." Jeongguk's voice dipped an octave, clad with flair and elegance. It was true, in fact. Resemblance was almost uncanny.

He felt Taehyung still beside him.

And like that, Jeongguk had him right where he wanted him to be.

Had him where he required him at least, wound around his finger. Stuck to him like dirt on the bottom of his shoe. Easy to toy with, easy to take. His body, like any other male his age, had a hunger that needed to be quenched, a passionate thirst that required obliteration.

Jeongguk knew exactly what to give him.

A hand wandered towards the male's thigh, the boy vaguely registering it was his own.

"Oh?" Taehyung responded quietly, too quietly. He too, eyeing the wild, straying hand with caution. His body stiffened as it rested assertively upon his knee.

Jeongguk watched his throat as he gulped, eyes still transfixed compliantly to the road and the world beyond. His mind wasn't. His mind was on Jeongguk's hand.

"How so?" Taehyung took in a sharp breath in as he felt Jeongguk's fingers shift upwards, felt them travel feverishly across his black, stygian trousers.

Jeongguk placed his head against his own seat to peer up at him with his big, twinkling doe eyes. He knew he loved it when he looked at him like that because Jeongguk didn't really give him any other choice.

He stared so hard that Taehyung was obliged to look at him. And when he did, faltering as his gaze eventually trained on his rosebud-tinted lips...

Taehyung nearly lost control of the wheel.

When he balked, heart hammering at the effect he had on him, Taehyung let out a shaky breath as he swerved the wheels back into a straight line. The sound of a horn blaring behind them seemed deafening, almost. Yet silence compared to the dynamic mantra that was the pounding of his heart.

Sweat trickled in thick, hot beads down his neck. His eyes vacillated between what was dire and what his soul desired.

The car was scorching.

"You're hair." Jeongguk whispered sultrily and unfazed, bringing up his other hand to shift some stray blonde locks out of the older's face. Taehyung immediately froze at the stray flicker of Jeongguk's small, glacial fingers drifting merrily across his cheek.

They rested as they belonged there. "It's so beautiful, Taehyung. So golden and pretty." Jeongguk's voice was almost inaudible. Just enough for Taehyung to listen to, only him. His words for him and him only, the man's skin tingled as his words sunk in.

Beneath his very fingers, Jeongguk could sense Taehyung's skin heating up at the praise.

The boy could feel his pulse, vibrations ricocheting from the vein in his neck to Jeongguk's thumb and down his arm, mingling with the din of his own heart. He could feel his breath, stuck in his larynx with the hesitancy that a perpetrator had before he sinned. Temptation in close proximity, too accessible to neglect.

An impending bliss just waiting to be captured.

"And your voice." Jeongguk breathed, eyes boring hot into where Taehyung's gorgeous vocal cords rested. Where they were left to produce the most beautiful melodies. His hand kept wandering, touching him in places he'd been touched before but God- every time Jeongguk did it, it seemed to feel like the first time. He felt reborn.

Jeongguk's hand rested softly upon his groin.

"It's so deep and gentle. Do you know how much I dream of your voice, Taehyungie?" Jeongguk's tone softened, sweet and honeyed. Kindled with a lustful desire that he knew Taehyung would have trouble resisting. He never could.

"Jeongguk." Taehyung pleaded, he didn't know what he was asking for, just something. Jeongguk.

He wasn't even looking at him- he couldn't. For Jeongguk always chose the most dangerous situations to bask in prohibited pleasure.

But perhaps that's what sent Jeongguk's heart into overdrive. The lust, forbidden, and hot. Ecstasy for a Summer's eve.

He craved Jeongguk.

Just Jeongguk and whatever he wanted to give him, whatever came with him. Anything and everything. What he'd give for that.

What he'd give to take him.

"Do you think of me too?" Jeongguk urged, lips parted and breath light. Waiting, God he was always waiting for Taehyung to claim him. "Do you think of me when you're lying next to Lisa, Taehyung?" he beseeched with desperation, voice bleeding with want, hands melting with need.

He could kiss him, with his sensual fucking doe eyes looking at him like that, so submissive, so good. Taehyung dug his nails into the wheel as he gritted his teeth.

Jaw clenched as he pressed down on the accelerator, he tried with all his might to ignore Jeongguk's naughty hands. Fuck, his hands.

They strayed dangerously where he wanted them. One tangled in his hair, massaging his neck and tugging at his locks. The other rubbed circles into his crotch. His hands were so young, his fingers were so dainty, so small, barely there- barely touching him yet every brush felt like fire.

Taehyung couldn't look now. Not now, gosh.

"Hmm, Taehyungie?" Jeongguk murmured in his ear. "Do you?" he perched on the edge of his seat to reach him, to whisper down his neck, to touch him, to tease him, to feel him up.

Taehyung couldn't breathe.

"Fuck, baby, yeah I do." Taehyung gasped, eyes momentarily fluttering shut as Jeongguk squeezed his bulge, hardening like granite beneath his skillful little fingers.

He snapped them open again, jaw slack and heart at a halt at the thought of letting go of the wheel.

"That's good." Jeongguk purred. The feebleness of his voice turned Taehyung on. He had to stop, fuck this had to stop. But his body felt like fire and Jeongguk's hands like heaven. How could he when this was all he ever craved?

"Because I think of you fucking me all the time, Sir." Jeongguk moaned the last word. And as he did it, tightened his grip, weaving his fingers through his locks before he pulled Taehyung's head back and his throat was bare, jutting out for him to cease.

"Taking me on your bed like the needy little bitch I am." the teen finished, tenderly whispering into his ear.

Before Taehyung could even blink, Jeongguk's tongue was caressing the base of his neck, running a path of hot, watery warmth from his throat to his jaw. His mouth worked wonders there, gifting him with presents of temptation.

His elbow snaked around Taehyung's headrest, steadying himself as the car swayed slightly. Snaked around it like the first time he'd kissed him. A month that had passed in between these moments of bliss that traveled in a heartbeat. Jeongguk didn't care. He didn't care how dangerous this was for the slightest.

Jeongguk cared about more important things.

His mouth never left, licking and kissing and tasting him till a garden of fuchsia bites were blooming upon his throat, potent and defying gravity. Bluebells and alliums and lavenders blossoming, decorating the foundation of Taehyung's daffodil skin. Candied lips attacked the runway of his jawline, his tongue crept up to the rise of his ear, fondling his soft lobe between his teeth with haste.

Taehyung's pants and baritone groans adorned the steamy air at the feeling of Jeongguk's lean fingers wandering over his cloth-covered cock.

Amidst it all, amidst the distraction and heat and yearning, Taehyung felt his lips leave.

Felt Jeongguk's hands abandon the harbour of his body.

Felt the boy climb back into his seat and heard the rustle of his tight trousers against his buttermilk skin. The metal of his belt that he'd undone, the undoing of a zipper, the wandering of hands and the sharp inhale of air before... a whimper.

"F-fuck." Jeongguk moaned gently, throwing his head back against his seat as he cradled his bare cock in his hand. His other gripped the dashboard for support, lip captured between his pearly teeth as a blush painted his little cheeks a delightful shade of ravishing crimson. "Taehyung." he begged.

Taehyung couldn't stop looking at him.

So undone, so desperate. Looking at him whilst he pleasured himself with those hands that Taehyung had possessed himself just milliseconds before. He wanted them back on him, wanted them roaming him, his body, his everything... but he wanted to watch.

Taehyung wanted to watch Jeongguk please himself.

"Jeongguk," he didn't know why he was saying his name. Probably an attempt to tell him to stop, to knock some sense into him but Taehyung's mind was clouded.

Consumed with envy that Jeongguk Jeon was touching himself and not him. He needed his hands back on his cock, hardening like a stone in his slacks.

"Touch me, Taehyung. I know you want to." Jeongguk sparkling orbs beckoned, shaky hand coming to grip Taehyung's own that was resting tightly upon the gear stick before them.

Christ.

Fingers smothering over his skin, the younger's delicate palm singed his knuckles with a breath of heat.

And the second their fingers intertwined, Taehyung let go.

His grip loosened, eyes distant, trained on the road but not concentrating. He couldn't. Not as Jeongguk steadily guided his burning palm to rest on the teen's tummy. Through his school shirt, he felt his skin's heat like raging fire.

Taehyung felt the rhythmic rise and fall of Jeongguk's heavy pants, his blazing eyes flickering between the road and the beautiful boy beside him with ineptitude.

He wasn't used to this, such brash behaviour. Being told what to do. Being toyed with and used, God he fucking loved it. He slid his hand down further-

"Oh, fuck." The little one gasped, cursing with his mouth hanging wide open as Taehyung's enormous hand enveloped his thick cock.

His peripherals blessed him with Jeongguk mumbling incoherently, gripping his seat for dear life. A flash of clammy skin and raven hair plastered against his forehead. God, he looked so pretty like that. His precious baby boy.

It made Taehyung smirk, two could play at this game.

Carefully, he massaged Jeongguk's veined member between his hand, pad of his thumb tracing the veins that crept as vines up the ascent of his hard-on.

Slowly, he took his palm back to his base rubbed his hands against his balls, fondling them till Jeongguk cried out with high-pitched notes of arousal.

The teen's teeth sank into his bottom lip as he muffled his moans of sexual frustration, eyelids heavy with lust. His cheeks burned scarlet with adoration.

"Taehyung." Jeongguk whined, dazed and dizzy and excited beyond comprehension. Jeongguk added his smaller hand to engulf Taehyung's own. He followed his motion, hands moving in a dance as one, stuck to one another as they both satisfied him.

What Taehyung would give to see him now.

"How are you so good at this?" Jeongguk stuttered, biting back a guttural groan that threatened to rise up his throat.

Taehyung's hand began to sweat on top of his steering wheel. He dauntlessly swallowed Jeongguk's cock with his hand, feeling it rise and grow as he jerked his palms up and down, Jeongguk biting his cheek against the friction it brought.

"Taehyung, God, don't stop." Jeongguk bucked his hips within his grasp, throwing his neck back as he fucked the man's hand, slathering it in a layer of hot precum.

He whimpered cruel things, cruel and blasphemous beneath his breath as he pleased himself in Taehyung's dominant hold. He missed this, his touches. How he held him.

This was what Jeongguk really wanted.

Grappling the car seat, Jeongguk raised his hips to loosen the pressure on his trousers. His phone fell out of his pocket and the boy caught it between his nimble fingers, frantically sliding it open and pressing on his camera.

He raised it up to take a picture of himself, but just as he was about to press the button, he felt Taehyung's grip slacken.

Taehyung had stopped the car.
_______
um don't try this at home kids i will not take responsibility 😤🙏

ANYWAYS i hoped you enjoyed that 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88K 3K 14
Taehyung goes into a strip club and falls for a guy behind a Bunny mask. He decides that he wanted him and asks him out on a date.
11.7K 629 10
Sweet love story of two lovers. All picture credits to their owner.
32.4K 788 24
Obsession, possessiveness, lust, jealous and love..... toxic love
160K 5K 20
Where two boys feel a connection, deeper than two normal roommate's should be feeling Jeon Jungkook X Kim Taehyung Taekook