Tohru is Izuku's Dragon Maid

By Gamer_Ladd

With his parents not around, Izuku Midoriya had to live in an apartment by himself. His parents sent money ev... More

CHAPTER ONE: Meeting a Dragon
CHAPTER TWO: You Can Be A Hero
CHAPTER THREE: Training Begins and A New Dragon
CHAPTER FOUR: The Day of UA's Entrance Exam
CHAPTER FIVE: Over the Power Limit
CHAPTER SIX: The Start of a Hero's Career
CHAPTER SEVEN: The Quirk Tests
CHAPTER EIGHT: Battle Training
CHAPTER NINE: Battle Aftermath
CHAPTER TEN: Spectation, Harmony, and Chaos
CHAPTER ELEVEN: This Is Only the Beginning
CHAPTER TWELVE: Villain's Assualt at the U.S.J.
CHAPTER THIRTEEN: Flood Zone
CHAPTER FIFTEEN: Tohru's Dragon Firepower
Announcement. Must Read.
CHAPTER SIXTEEN: Day Off
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: Back to School
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: Slowly Turning
CHAPTER NINETEEN: The U.A. Sports Festival PT.1
CHAPTER TWENTY: The U.A. Sports Festival PT.2
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE: The U.A. Sports Festival PT.3
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO: The U.A. Sports Festival PT.4
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE: The U.A. Sports Festival PT.5
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR: The U.A. Sports Festival PT.6

CHAPTER FOURTEEN: All Might Arrives

1.7K 40 29
By Gamer_Ladd

Previously in CHAPTER THIRTEEN: Flood Zone

Tohru, Izuku, Tsu, and Mineta watched with blatant fear on their faces when a massive, hulking figure covered in scars with an exposed brain and a bird-like beak with teeth appeared right next to Aizawa. The monster grabbed Aizawa's right arm, easily snapping it while holding Aizawa down. The monster-like being let out a primal sounding roar. "Meet the Anti-Symbol of peace. The bioengineered ...Nomu".

Now in CHAPTER FOURTEEN: All Might Arrives

The four watched in horror as blood oozed from Aizawa's crushed right arm. "Canceling out Quirks. Pretty cool, but nothing special. Up against crazy strength, you might as well be totally Quirkless" The hand-covered Villian said in his scratchy voice. The Nomu reached for Aizawa's other arm and crushed it with such ease, like crushing a dried-up twig. The snap could be heard by the four and so could the audible shout of pain that came from Aizawa's lips could be heard.

"He snapped my rm like a twig! Looking at any part of his body should be enough to nullify him but that's not working. This means this is his base strength! He's easily as strong as All Might..." As Aizawa was talking to himself in his mind, Nomu raised his head and slammed his face down into the solid stone ground, creating a small creator from the force. "N-no way. That thing feels almost as strong as a dragon" Tohru said out loud. "This is bad, Midoriya...Tiem for a change of plans, yeah?" Mineta quivered while he held his hand over his mouth while his body trembled.

Izuku didn't say anything as he continued to stare at the scene with pure shock. A swirling, dark-purple mist started to form behind the hand-covered villain. "Tomura Shigaraki" Was wahth te msit siad. "Kurogirir," The hand-covered villain replied back, "Is thirteen dead?". The swirling mist fully formed into its original form with its head. "He's incapacitated, but there were some students I couldn't wrap away and one of them escaped" The mist explained. The hand-covered villain was silent for a moment before he spoke, "Oh?".

The hand-covered villain let out a small chuckle before he started scratching his neck. The laughing became more intense and he scratched more furiously at his neck the more he laughed. "Kurogiri. You..." The villain growled, "I'd turn you to dust if you weren't our ticket out of here". The villain stopped his scratching frenzy but continued to speak. "We won't stand a chance against dozen's of pros. It's game over man...it's game over, for now," The Villian uttered darkly before standing up straight. "We're leaving".

Leaving? Did he just say they're leaving?" Mineta questioned. "I think so" Tsu answered. "W-We're saved. Yes!" Mineta cried joyfully before hugging Tsu. purposefully grabbing onto one of her breasts. She shoved him under the water as a result. "I have a bad feeling about this Izuku, something doesn't feel right," Tohru said, turning to Izuku, an uneasy feeling settling in her stomach. "To do all this...and then just leave on a whim..." Izuku mumbled. "Didn't they wanna kill All Might?! U.A.'s just gonna be in more danger than ever if they get away now! These guys!".

"But before that, " The Villian said, pointing towards the place where the four were hiding, "Let's leave a few dead kids...". The Villian gained a crazed look in his eyes as he somehow appeared right in front of Tohru, his hand reaching out for her head. It seemed like time was moving slowly for Izuku as he watched the Villian reach for Tohriu's head. His mind flashed to when he saw Aizawa's elbow disintegrating before it flashed to Tohru's head being fully disintegrated by the Villian before the rest of her body followed suit.

He couldn't fast enough to save Tohru when the Villian finally touched her head. Izuku waited for the horror to unfold before him but nothing ever happened. The Villian realized this too and smirked under his hand mask. "You really are cool. Eraser Head" The Villian said with his scratchy voice. Through his willpower, Aizawa lifted his head up and activated his Quirk just in time to save Tohru's life. The Nomu slammed Aizawa's head back into the ground.

When this happened Izuku knew it was only a matter of time before the villain activated his Quirk on Tohru. He began to repeat the word "No" In his head, over and over again as he stood up and cocked his fist back. One for All activated Full Cowling subconsciously in Izuku's body as he threw his lighting-covered fist towards the hand-covered Villian. "Get off her!!" Izuku shouted with fear and anger. "Nomu" The Villian whispered. Izuku threw his punch forward and shouted "Smash!". Smoke covered Izuku's vision from the punch.

"Did I really do it?! I know that smash connected! I did it...". The smoke began to clear from Izuku's eyes and revealed the Nomu looming over him. "Uh..." Izuku said audibly. "So quick...When did he? Wait. It didn't...work?!" Izuku said with dismay inside of his head. "Quite a move you just pulled off. And with a "Smash" too. You a fan of All Might?" The Villian asked. Tohru's eyes widened in fear as the Nomu grabbed Izuku's arm. "Well. whatever," The hand-covered Villian said. Tsu tried grabbing for Midoriya with her tongue but was unsuccessful.

Tohru felt her heart stop beating when she saw the fear on Izuku's face as he stared at the Nomu. Something inside of her suddenly just snapped and a feeling began to rise up within her like a volcano about to erupt. "Let go of Izuku!" Tohru shouted with fury. She jumped at the Nomu and attempted to slice the arm holding Izuku off but the Nomu was quicker than her and grabbed her head. "How?!" Tohru exclaimed in her head as she transformed her hands into her dragon claws and clawed the Nomu's arm. Her slashes seemingly had no effect on the Nomu.

A loud crash sounded through the entire facility as the doors at the entrance to the U.S.J. flew off their hinges. The students of Class 1A at the entrance, Mineta, Tsu, Tohru, Izuku, and all the Villians. All of their heads snapped towards the sound and their eyes widened, some in relief and some in fear, when they saw All Might standing at the entrance. Smoke followed him and flowed around him from his entrance. "Fear not" All Might's voice boomed, "I...Am Here!". His signature smile was nowhere to be seen. Instead of his smile that would bring everyone's feeling of hope up, he donned an angry frown. His eyes were narrowed in anger as well.

"All Might!!!" Mineta shouted in relief. Izuku and Tohru looked at All Might in shock. "Ah..." The hand-covered Villian said when he spotted All Might. "I had a bad feeling...So I cut my talk with the principal short and came right away. Then I ran into Ida on the way. He told me the gist of what's going on here," All Might said as he began to untie the tie around his neck. "And it made my blood boil. You kids must have been so scared. And my colleagues...did their best! However! That's exactly why I have to stand tall now and declare" All Might said to himself before he shouted his famous catchphrase before tearing his tie off his neck. "I've been waiting Hero," Shigaraki spat, "You're worthless trash".

"That's...!!! I've never seen him in person before! What a presence" A random Villian exclaimed. "No backing down, you idiot. We're here to kill him" Another random Villian said. All Might leaped into the air before he rushed past every Villian left standing, quickly chopping their necks and knocking them unconscious. He appeared next to Aizawa's unmoving form and laid his hand against his neck. He let out a sigh of relief when he felt a pulse. "I'm sorry, Aizawa," Aizawa said before picking him up and looking at his injuries. "His arm and face!" All Might exclaimed in his mind.

He sluing Aizawa's unconscious body over his shoulder before turning to The three remaining Villians and Izuku's group. All Might glared at the Villian's with his ghostly blue eyes before rushing over at them. He ripped Izuku and Tohru from the Nomu's grasp before picking up Tsu and Mineta. He ran over a safe distance away from Shigaraki and Kurogiri and place them all on the ground before turning to face the remaining Villian's. "Everyone, to the entrance. Take Aizawa. He's unconscious, so hurry!" All Might ordered.

"How did he get us here so fast!" Tohru exclaimed in disbelief in her head. Izuku looked at the grim face All Might was making as he stood up. "All Might...!" Izuku said in his mind. "Ahhhhh...no good" Shigaraki said in a frantic tone as he reached for the hand that fell off his face, "I'm sorry, father". Shigaraki placed the hand on his face once again and began to scratch at it. "Throwing punches to save people...Ha Ha Ha. That's our state-sponsored violence. You're fast. Too fast to keep up with, but not as fast as expected. Could it really be true? That you're getting weaker?" Shigaraki questioned with a crazed look in his eyes.

"It's no use, All Might! That Brain Villian! One for-I mean, my attack wasn't strong enough to do any damage!" Izuku exclaimed worriedly. "Izuku's right. He used the maximum amount of power he could use without breaking his arm and it didn't even flinch" Tohru said backing up Izuku. "Young Midoirya, Young Tohru," All Might said before he turned and smiled at the two, "Fear not!". Those were his last words before he dashed at Shigaraki and the Nomu.

"Carolina-" All Might crossed his arms in the shape of an 'X', making sure that his hands were straight like the edge of a knife. "Smash!" All Might shouted as he slashed at Nomu. The Nomu stared back at All Might, unaffected by his attack, and tried swiping both his hands at All Might. All Might bent backward to dodge the attack. "Seriously?" All Might questioned as he threw a punch at the Nomu's stomach, "No effect at all?!" He exclaimed.

"No effect. Because he's got shock absorption. If you want to really damage Nomu You'd be better off slowly ripping him apart, piece by piece. Not that he'll give you that chance" Shigaraki said. "Thanks for the info. Appreciate it!" All Might boomed as he ran behind the Nomu and wrapped his arms around its body. "No sweat" He picked its body up and went to suplex it. All Might slammed Nomu into the ground creating an explosion on impact.

"How'd a suplex make an explosion like that?! All Might's in a whole different league" Mineta commented as he walked next to Izuku. Izuku was holding Aizawa's arms over his shoulders while Tohru held his legs. Tsu was walking in front of the group. "He's not as strong as a dragon" Tohru huffed. "Yet he's a newbie as a teacher, with those cheat sheets and all" Tsu commented. Izuku didn't comment at all, he was too preoccupied with watching All Might's battle.

He saw what had happened after the explosion. The top half of Nomu's body was in the same portal that had sent them to the Flood Zone. The other end of the Nomu's body was underneath All Might's body, its clawed hands digging into All Might's sides and into his weak point. "Tohru!" Izuku called out. "Yes, Izuku!" Tohru said happily, "What is it?". "Can you hold Aizawa Sensei for me?" Izuku said as he handed the part of Aizawa he was carrying to Tohru. "It would be my pleasure but what're you..."

Izuku inadvertently cut Toru off when he started to run towards All Might. Tohru's head turned to follow where Izuku was going and saw that the was charging at the Villians. She quickly handed off Aizawa's body to Tsuyu and Mineta before running after Izuku. "No, All Might," Izuku said in his mind as tears began to fall, "There are still so many things, so many! That I need you to teach me!". "All Might!!" Izuku shouted as he ran straight towards the Villian's Tohru close on his heels. "Foolish" Kurogiri spat.

Kurogiri began to form a portla infonrt of Izuku. "Get..." Before the portal could fully form Bakugo came flying in out of nowhere and blasted Kurogiri away, "the hell outta here!! Deku!". Bakugo found the metal brace in Kurogiri and slammed it down, effectively restraining the Villian. Ice crawled across the round before it reached Nomu and froze its left side. "So I heard you people are here to kill All Might," Todoroki stated in his monotone voice. Kirishima ran at Shigaraki and tried slashing at him, but the Villian stepped back and dodged his attack.

"Crap! Almost had 'im" Kirishima grumbled. "You're not all that. You misty bastard" Bakugo cursed. "Scum like you could never kill the Symbol of Peace," Todoroki said. "You're not getting away from me" Tohru growled when she arrived next to Izuku. "Tohru! Kacchan!...Guys!" Izuku said, stunned. Shigaraki now stood in front of five aspiring Hero's, all ready to fight him and take him down.

(A/N)

Finished: Monday - January 3rd, 2022 - 4:01 P.M.

Published: Tuesday - January 4th, 2022 - 10:02 A.M.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.4K 1.1K 21
A office worker and programmer named Kobayashi and (Y/N), a human in disguise that can transform to a monster, and grow, but his tail is visible had...
3.1K 127 7
* 𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 ೃ ━ ❝ the 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 looks 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 tonight ❞ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⁀➷ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 the universe decides to play cup...
1.3K 49 5
(Sorry about the bad cover). Son was watching Kobayashi's Dragon Maid on his computer Until Father showed up. He was about to get his head shot by Fa...
19.8K 325 27
Female Deku x Kacchan Deku gets hit by a quirk and becomes a woman! This is my first story ever so I hope you like it!! Anyways In this fanfiction D...