Violent Desire (Male Seme Re...

By Guro_Milk

(I suck at descriptions) Warning:Lots of gore and fucked up things More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Author's note
Update!

Chapter 1

1.4K 15 2
By Guro_Milk

TW/R*pe, Abuse

"See ya, (Y/N)." One of your friends says.

"Goodbye guys, I'll see you all tomorrow." You smile and head out to the campus, ready to go back home.

Your name is (Y/N). Your last name isn't important. You are 19 years old and you go to college. You are quite popular, have lots of friends and have good grades. You're the guy everyone dreams of. Many girls even ask you out on dates but, you always reject them.

Why?

You already have a boyfriend. No one knows about him, it's a secret. You love him with all your heart, you couldn't bare being without him.

You are finally home and open the door to your house.

"Love, I'm home!" You shout.

No response.

Of course, you punished him for what he did last night. He deserved it. You head to your basement.

"My love, I'm back." You say with a wide smile.

A muffled gasp is heard from the dark corner of the basement, you turn the light on.
Your boyfriend is chained to the wall, he is blindfolded and gagged. The bruises and cuts on his body are so beautiful, you can't help but get excited just remembering you are the one who did this to him.

"Have you been a good boy while I was gone? Have you learned your lesson?" You ask.

The beautiful red head nods desperately. You smile and caress the stumps on his arms and legs.

"It still surprises me you tried to escape having no arms or legs." You remove the chains and mouth gag.

"I'm sorry (Y/N). I won't do it again, I promise, please don't punish me again." He begs.

"I'll forgive you this once but if you try to escape again, I'll slit your throat and fuck the wound, understood?" You smile. He nods as he trembles in fear.

"Good boy." You remove his blindfold. His beautiful red eyes filled with fear just make you want to fuck him right there and then.

"I love you, Iori." You hug him and kiss his cheek.

No response.

"I said, I love you." You say a little louder.

"I-I love you too, (Y/N.)" Iori says back with a shaky voice.

There is a moment of silence before you speak.
"My love, please don't ever try to escape again. Let's be honest, no one wants you, you have no arms or legs, you have lost all your strength, you're just a weak and useless lump of flesh. Who will want to carry you all the time? Who will want to cook for you and feed you? Who will stay by your side forever? No one. No one else loves you but me." You caress his head.

This, makes Iori cry.
"I-I know, I'm useless without you, I can't do anything without you by my side." Iori cries.
You smile.
"Such a good boy."
You carry Iori in your arms.
"Let's give you a bath." You head upstairs as Iori clings onto you.

"There's nothing I can do. I've done everything I can to escape but it's all useless in the end." Iori thought and begins to tear up, knowing he'll never escape.

You turn on the bathtub faucet and begin removing Iori's bandages as the water fills the tub.

"What do you want for dinner, love?" You ask

"A-Anything." Iori replies.

You stare at him blankly for a few seconds before smiling.

"Okay."

Once the tub is filled, you place Iori inside the warm water and begin bathing him. The soap and water stings Iori's wounds but he doesn't complain, in fear you'll do something to him.
His heavenly body feels amazing to the touch. You begin caressing his body and gently grip his neck.

"(Y-Y/N?)" Iori says in a shaky voice.

Before he can do or say anything else you grip his neck tighter and dunk him in the water, wanting to make him drown.
Iori gasps and struggles for air but, you're too strong.
You just smile and can't help but feel excited.
Once Iori starts to lose strength you pull him up from the water and he begins coughing violenly. He gasps for air and begins crying.

"W-Why did you do that!?" Iori cries.

"Because I want to." You smirk.

Iori cries a little longer and you comfort him.

"Oh I'm sorry my love." You kiss his cheek and take him out of the bathtub. Iori begins calming down a little.

You lay him down on bed and begin drying him off with a towel. Once you're done drying him, you begin bandaging him all while you give kisses all over his beautiful body.

"I love you." You say softly.

"I love you too." Iori says meekly.

You smile and put a shirt and some boxers on him. Once that's done you carry him down stairs to the living room and place him on the couch.

"I'll get started with dinner." You kiss his cheek and turn the TV on for him.

You are finally done cooking and you begin setting up the table. You just cooked meat with rice and some steamed vegetables.

"Love, dinner is ready." You say and carry Iori to the dining table. Iori is starving he is so hungry.

"Say aah~" You hold a spoon with meat.

Iori opens his mouth and you feed him.

"Is it good?" You ask.

Iori nods.

"What meat is this?" Iori asks, eating some more.

"Oh." You smile. "It's human."

Iori's eyes widen and he spits out the food and coughs, trying to throw up.
You burst out in laughter.

"Hahaha I'm just messing with you. That's not human."

Iori feels like crying again.

"Oh my love, I was just kidding, don't be mad at me." You kiss his cheek.

"I can't even get mad at you without getting punched in the face." Iori thought.

"Are you still hungry?" You ask.

"I-I lost my appetite." Iori says, hoping you won't beat him up for making food go to waste.

You smile and clean up the table.

It's late already, meaning Iori can finally sleep and just relax.

"Alright, let's go to bed, my love." You carry Iori upstairs to your room.
You're not tired, you have other plans in mind.
You lay Iori down and begin kissing him roughly.

This surprises Iori and he immediately begins to feel scared.
You rip off his shirt as you bite his neck.

"No! (Y/N), please not tonight! I can't anymore." Iori begs as he's tearing up.

You don't listen to him and begin biting and kissing his neck, leaving marks.
Iori begins crying.

You get so excited hearing him cry you get hard.

"(Y/N), please stop." Iori cries and begs.

"Shut up!" You punch him really hard across the face, making his nose bleed.
Iori keeps crying.
You take off his boxers and unbuckle your pants.
Iori shuts his eyes and waits for what's about to come.
You shove your cock roughly inside him, making him scream in pain.

"Fuck, you're tight!" You grunt and begin thrusting inside him.

Iori cries and begs for you stop but everytime he does so he wins a slap across the face, which makes him understand you won't stop anytime soon, so Iori just gives up and cries.

You violently thrust into him.
Iori screams in both pleasure and pain, mostly pain.
You hit his prostate which makes him roll his eyes back.

"Fuck, you feel so good~" You thrust into him faster and wrap your hand around his neck.

Iori gasps as you tighten your hand around his neck and begin choking him. He gasps for air and struggles to get out of your grip but it's no use, it's actually making him tighten around your cock which makes you feel really good and thrust into him more violently.

You let go of his neck and he gasps for air. He cries.

You feel yourself get close and you kiss Iori while you thrust inside him.
Iori whimpers and cries but kisses you back, knowing if he doesn't do so, it'll end bad for him.

Iori suddenly feels something warm in him. You just came deep inside him. He moans at the warm feeling.
You pant and give him another kiss, which Iori returns back.

"I love you~" You pant.

"I love you too." Iori says forcefully as he continues sobbing.

You smile and pull out of him, making your semen drip out of him. You clean up and help Iori into a shirt and a more comfortable position. You get in bed and hug your beloved from behind.

"Goodnight, Iori. I love you." You smile and kiss him on his head.

"I-I love you too." iori reluctantly says.

Iori soon falls asleep in your arms and so do you.

You can't wait for tomorrow.

(I know my grammar is terrible, I'm trying to get better at it.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.3K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
245K 7.2K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
364K 13.1K 57
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
99.8K 3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season